Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    we're are getting old !!!! everyone is looking for "Reserved Seating" and no one for GA (99% odds) :lol:  
    False! I never would buy seating tickets for PJ if there are GA tickets! Even I had seating for EV last year, I stood nearly the whole concert. Who will sit at a PJ concert? Except You have to because of illness or something like that. 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,760
    we're are getting old !!!! everyone is looking for "Reserved Seating" and no one for GA (99% odds) :lol:  
    For me, reserved seating because cant be arsed queing all day and the europeans are all too tall.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    rollandf said:
    How come that Zurich is 99% for Reserved Seating?
    No demand? Any explanation?
     tooooo expensive place to visit 
    Hopefully it stays that way. Just booked a hotel in Zurich very close to the arena for 100€. Flights not too bad from Dublin too. May be easier to get there than most of the rest. Also got my London tickets.
    Hotel Oerlikon? Thats the one we booked for 3 days. Shared bathroom is the only downfall I see. 
    No, its Ibis Zürich Messe Airport, located on the other side of the Arena 1km walking distance, also has private bathroom. Think they operate shuttles to the airport too.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    lavilalavila Ireland Posts: 34
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    rollandf said:
    Hopefully it stays that way. Just booked a hotel in Zurich very close to the arena for 100€. Flights not too bad from Dublin too. May be easier to get there than most of the rest. Also got my London tickets.
    Hotel Oerlikon? Thats the one we booked for 3 days. Shared bathroom is the only downfall I see. 
    No, its Ibis Zürich Messe Airport, located on the other side of the Arena 1km walking distance, also has private bathroom. Think they operate shuttles to the airport too.
    It's also one stop in the train from the airport (Oerlikon). As easy and fast as it gets...
  • Options
    Can anyone suggest an area in Budapest worth staying at?
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 326
    So if I've understood correctly, if there's a golden circle you don't have to queue allday to get a good spot? You're at least guaranteed a spot in the circle?
  • Options
    lavila said:
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    rollandf said:
    It's also one stop in the train from the airport (Oerlikon). As easy and fast as it gets...
    Think its one of the easiest places for a quick in and out. Had picked amasterdam, but switched to Zurich, looking at the odds, may be easier to get the tickets. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    23scidoo said:
    Micheyb21 said:
    Only 6 seats left on the Krakow to Budapest flight guys.
    Pearl Jam plane! See you on there and thanks so much Dimi definitely beers for you 🍻
    Will be so much fun!!
     Τι τιμή το βρήκες τελικά? 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    See ya all at Hotel Oerlikon bathroom! 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    I don't know if it was mentioned here or somewhere else, but cheapest way to get from Budapest to Zurich, is to take Easyjet to Basel. From there it is about one hour by train to Zurich. The flight is about 22 euros at the moment.
    Sounded tempting, but I'll settle for Krakow and Budapest.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,450
    See ya all at Hotel Oerlikon bathroom! 
    Can I borrow some toothpaste?
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,793
    23scidoo said:
    Micheyb21 said:
    Only 6 seats left on the Krakow to Budapest flight guys.
    Pearl Jam plane! See you on there and thanks so much Dimi definitely beers for you 🍻
    Will be so much fun!!
     Τι τιμή το βρήκες τελικά? 
    You flight to Krakow from Athens??..12 morning??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    JABK said:
    So if I've understood correctly, if there's a golden circle you don't have to queue allday to get a good spot? You're at least guaranteed a spot in the circle?
    Yes. That's how it works.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    SO WHERE SHOULD I GO? 

Whack tour. not really a good two show run anywhere in the schedule. All these festivalsssss
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    SO WHERE SHOULD I GO? 

Whack tour. not really a good two show run anywhere in the schedule. All these festivalsssss
    Frankfurt/Berlin. Krakow/Budapest/Zurich. Amsterdam will also get an extra show.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Eventually it seems it will be only London for me, unfortunately traveling across europe in summer is too expensive and there’s no enough money :cry: Anyway It’s the band and company what counts, so bring it on London!
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    Virtute_the_catVirtute_the_cat Posts: 13
    edited December 2019
    one_stone said:
    PJamMB said:
    Assuming tickets for GA Vienna are Golden Circle, how early would I have to get in line to be close to the front? I’m a 5’2” female and would love to be able to actually see the band. 
    Never tried to be front row there but coming about 15 - 30min before 10c entry times landed me about 5 - 10 rows back. If you don't need to be at the "front"  but only have a good view I can recommend the back of the Golden Circle. If they don't sell too many tickets for Golden Circle (usually the case in Vienna) the place at the rail on the back of the Golden Circle (especially on the sides of the pit) is where I go to. It is usually not very crowded (like the back of the arena), still you are in the first quarter of the floor / relatively close to the band. You have the chance to move a bit around to get the perfect view. 
    That looks tempting! Can you tell from experience - in case I´d win GA-tickets for Vienna (according to the odds that should work out), is there usually high enough demand to find a buyer the second one? I might not have a ticket buddy, and this a lot of money that I don´t want to be left with.
  • Options
    Is there someone not interested in London venue available to share email code? I would like to get 2 more tickets for the entire family...
  • Options
    one_stone said:
    PJamMB said:
    Assuming tickets for GA Vienna are Golden Circle, how early would I have to get in line to be close to the front? I’m a 5’2” female and would love to be able to actually see the band. 
    Never tried to be front row there but coming about 15 - 30min before 10c entry times landed me about 5 - 10 rows back. If you don't need to be at the "front"  but only have a good view I can recommend the back of the Golden Circle. If they don't sell too many tickets for Golden Circle (usually the case in Vienna) the place at the rail on the back of the Golden Circle (especially on the sides of the pit) is where I go to. It is usually not very crowded (like the back of the arena), still you are in the first quarter of the floor / relatively close to the band. You have the chance to move a bit around to get the perfect view. 
    That looks tempting! Can you tell from experience - in case I´d win GA-tickets for Vienna (according to the odds that should work out), is there usually high enough demand to find a buyer the second one? I might not have a ticket buddy, and this a lot of money that I don´t want to be left with.
    I have done that (selling my spare to fellow fans for face value) for about 10 - 15 shows over the last 15 years and have always found somebody who bought it. The demand in Vienna is not as high as Amsterdam for instance but for the last show in 2014 I also found someone who was very happy to buy it. 
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    rollandf said:

Booked in here too. With what airline did you see reasonable flights to Dublin?
    1996:Cork 2000:Dublin 2006:Dublin,Barcelona,Madrid 2007:London,Dusseldorf,Nijmegen
    2009:Manchester,London 2010:Dublin,Belfast,London,Berlin 2012: Manchester 1 +2,Stockholm,copenhagen 2013: New York ,Philadelphia
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 2018: London 1, Lisbon 2022: London 1+ 2, Krakow 2023: Austin 1 + 2
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    rollandf said:

Swiss Airways https://www.swiss.com/ch/en 
    About 162 euro return.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    I don't know if it was mentioned here or somewhere else, but cheapest way to get from Budapest to Zurich, is to take Easyjet to Basel. From there it is about one hour by train to Zurich. The flight is about 22 euros at the moment.
    Sounded tempting, but I'll settle for Krakow and Budapest.

Thanks👍

Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    JABK said:
    So which arenas will have golden circle? Only Vienna and Zurich? 
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    rollandf said:

About 162 euro return.

Thanks for that. As we are going to Zurich from Krakow only need flight Back to Dublin and its nearly €150...,ouch !
    1996:Cork 2000:Dublin 2006:Dublin,Barcelona,Madrid 2007:London,Dusseldorf,Nijmegen
    2009:Manchester,London 2010:Dublin,Belfast,London,Berlin 2012: Manchester 1 +2,Stockholm,copenhagen 2013: New York ,Philadelphia
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 2018: London 1, Lisbon 2022: London 1+ 2, Krakow 2023: Austin 1 + 2
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    rollandf said:

About 162 euro return.

Thanks for that. As we are going to Zurich from Krakow only need flight Back to Dublin and its nearly €150...,ouch !

Strange, just looked at that. If you book a return flight going out on friday, returning on saturday its 163 return. One way from zurich on saturday is €164
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    SO WHERE SHOULD I GO? 

Frankfurt/Berlin. Krakow/Budapest/Zurich. Amsterdam will also get an extra show.
    Went to Krakow in 2018... so been there. But might be the best... 

Wanna avoid visiting Berlin yet another time. Been there to much for shows.

• Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    =)Another good thing about Zurich , at the Oerlikon station (the stop for Hallenstadion) There is a ‘Beers of the World ‘ which has a phenomenal selection of craft beers to cradle for the walk to Hallenstadion =)
    #itsthelittlethingsthatcount
  • Options
    Thinking of doing Imola. Does anyone know what the transit links are like? Will there be busses going to Bologna to and from the gig?or would I have to find a place in Imola itself? Any help appreciated 
  • Options
    Irish_WallyIrish_Wally Ireland Posts: 9
    Long time lurker. Was about to pull the trigger on Krakow and Budapest. Had my finger on the flights between Krakow and Budapest yesterday morning before they went nuts. 
    Going to give it a skip altogether. Saving for a house takes precedence. Being and adult sucks.
    Best of luck to everyone going to the European gigs.
    I’ll get the boots 😂
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,059
    We need to get a Euro trip thread up that helps with our planning. Lot of good info in this one!