Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    edited December 2019
    spunky666 said:
    I have entered for Amsterdam, but where can I see the tickets odds on the site?  The tickets odd tool.
    @spunky666

Amsterdam odds as of 1 minute ago

Post edited by Renfield on
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    anyone can post when and where we buy single tix for lolla festivals? i guess sweden not yet ,paris?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    So, for example, if I want to order Krakow and there is 99 %, I will get a ticket for 99 %. Correct?
     actually if krakow is your o nly show u enterr,,then u are 100% to score..
    cos 99% is the odds for tghe person who has it last as priority..
    u are in 100%
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Lets start the 2020 Euro Merch requests

Ill take a Sticker and button and hat and everything else please.

• Options
    maxsiepmaxsiep Cologne - Germany Posts: 27
    JPPJ84 said:
    maxsiep said:
    Can somebody tell me again where I can see the current drawings (percentages) of each show on PJ website. Thanks! 
    unter Tickets gibt's nen Button mit "Ticket Odds" oder Odds oder so.

• Options
    EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 129
    It's been really fun to follow this thread with all the hints from @dimitrispearljam and all the guesses from everyone, made the waiting worth it. Now that dates are official I think I'll miss it... but it's great to plan the trip! Going to Berlin, hope to see you there!
  • Options
    I am wondering if they do an additional sale link after the 10C draw like they did for the 2018 tour. When we could go in and buy tickets before the public on sales after we missed out in the lottery.  Anyone remember that? That's how I got my seats for Prague so I know it wasn't a dream...!
  • Options
    DaughterXDaughterX Germany Posts: 34
    EMC77 said:
    It's been really fun to follow this thread with all the hints from @dimitrispearljam and all the guesses from everyone, made the waiting worth it. Now that dates are official I think I'll miss it... but it's great to plan the trip! Going to Berlin, hope to see you there!
    + 1 :)
  • Options
    When I look at my ticket draw it says under Entered: YOUR CARD HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED.
    Anybody else got the same message?
    Do I need to get worried? 
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 3,003
    You've not won the tickets yet so wouldn't charged....
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    They  dont charge your card until the draw is over and you win
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    spunky666 said:
    When I look at my ticket draw it says under Entered: YOUR CARD HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED.
    @spunky666
    The drawing closes on Dec 5th, until then see below

• Options
    anyone can post when and where we buy single tix for lolla festivals? i guess sweden not yet ,paris?
    December 4th at 10:00 (11:00 in Greece) here https://www.lollaparis.com/tickets/
  • Options
    spunky666 said:
    This page has the rules & information. Read all below the Date/City/Venue chart. 
  • Options
    Do the odds of winning the lottery decrease the longer you wait?  I know for the Wrigley shows it did not matter as long as you entered before the deadline.

Thank you
  • Options
    one_stoneone_stone Posts: 298
    edited December 2019
    Do the odds of winning the lottery decrease the longer you wait?  I know for the Wrigley shows it did not matter as long as you entered before the deadline.

Thank you
    Odds shown decrease with time as more people enter the lottery. Has nothing to do with the time you enter. Everyone has the same odds in the end no matter when you enter.
    Post edited by one_stone on
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,450
    spunky666 said:
    No need to worry! It will only get charged when you win tickets 
  • Options
    spunky666spunky666 Posts: 19
    edited December 2019
    Thanks for the help  :)
  • Options
    Renfield said:
    spunky666 said:
    This page has the rules & information. Read all below the Date/City/Venue chart. 
     thanks..man,i didnt have timne to search.thanks 
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    I am wondering if they do an additional sale link after the 10C draw like they did for the 2018 tour. When we could go in and buy tickets before the public on sales after we missed out in the lottery.  Anyone remember that? That's how I got my seats for Prague so I know it wasn't a dream...!
    Ni mention of that this time.  I also got my Prague ticket that way.
  • Options
    KusyKusy Posts: 351
    what a ride it was! thank you all :D 
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    What I ask myself, where Dimi and all the other experts always know these rumors, wich are correct at there end. Eddie´s brother in law? Married with the tour manager? Roadie? ...
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    Renfield said:
    spunky666 said:
    I have entered for Amsterdam, but where can I see the tickets odds on the site?  The tickets odd tool.
    @spunky666

Have a question.   Why is reserve harder to get then GA in Europe?  
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,030
    anyone can post when and where we buy single tix for lolla festivals? i guess sweden not yet ,Paris?
    Sweden not yet. Paris tickets go on sale on December 4th at 10 am CET
    https://www.lollaparis.com/tickets/
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 770
    D-Rod said:
    Renfield said:
    spunky666 said:
    @spunky666

Less Tickets avaliable
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Kusy said:
    what a ride it was! thank you all :D 
    Yes, it was <3  Kinda hard to digest that it’s finally real. And now we line up for the ride, part deux...
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,030
    D-Rod said:
    Renfield said:
    spunky666 said:
    @spunky666

"A very small number of reserved seated tickets are being held as a courtesy to our members who prefer not to stand. These seats will be assigned based on seniority and are in the best seat locations in the venue. For this reason, the Ten Club reserved tickets are in the highest price level. Sorry we are not offering reserved seats in any lower price levels. Members with reserved tickets enter the venue at the regular door time. There are no wristbands or early entry for reserved tickets. There are no reserved seats in Berlin. "
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    mrk2 said:
    D-Rod said:
    Renfield said:
    spunky666 said:
    @spunky666

"A very small number of reserved seated tickets are being held as a courtesy to our members who prefer not to stand. These seats will be assigned based on seniority and are in the best seat locations in the venue. For this reason, the Ten Club reserved tickets are in the highest price level. Sorry we are not offering reserved seats in any lower price levels. Members with reserved tickets enter the venue at the regular door time. There are no wristbands or early entry for reserved tickets. There are no reserved seats in Berlin. "
    Good call out, thank you 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,391
    Cant not go to Amsterdam the last night of the tour...cant wait.
    37% res - 1st priority
    99% GA - 2nd priority
    so IN!
  • Options

is there a chance at a 2nd show for Amsterdam?