Donald Trump

Comments

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    mrussel1 said:
    This is what MAGA is all about... and how it's affecting the youth that subscribe to it.  Fortunately, it's a small minority I believe...I hope.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/19/video-shows-apparent-incident-indigenous-peoples-march/2623820002/
    you cannot unsee that shit
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    my2hands said:
    It's the principal for me, fuck him and his wall funding. If they give this motherfucker a nickel,  I'm done 
    + a million
    not a goddamned penny
  • Those little assholes surrounding that American Native man (in particular the smug one directly in front of him) need some ass whoopings.

I’m not surprised these little pricks are Catholic school products.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,518
    mrussel1 said:
    Trump the great negotiator splits his caucus with his deal, without splitting the Democrats or even having a reasonable chance of passing.  What a genius.  
    He's not the genius today, tomorrow,  yesterday,  or anytime that should get credit, or blame for any of "his" ideas.

Look directly at....
    Little Eichmann  (stephen miller)
    sebastian gorka 
    steve bannon 
    sean hannity
    The mercers
    adelson
    The koch's
    And anyone else who whispers in his ears or he sees on focksnooze. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,592
    mrussel1 said:
    Trump the great negotiator splits his caucus with his deal, without splitting the Democrats or even having a reasonable chance of passing.  What a genius.  
    He's not the genius today, tomorrow,  yesterday,  or anytime that should get credit, or blame for any of "his" ideas.

Look directly at....
    sebastian gorka 
    steve bannon 
    sean hannity
    The mercers
    adelson
    The koch's
    When the president,  Miller,  McConnell and Pence come up with the deal,  without even talking to Democrats,  then publicly offer it,  that means they're idiots or is a political stunt aimed shifting blame.... or both. 
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Those little assholes surrounding that American Native man (in particular the smug one directly in front of him) need some ass whoopings.

yup...good bible thumping Catholics.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Those little assholes surrounding that American Native man (in particular the smug one directly in front of him) need some ass whoopings.

One might say it reminds one of when Jesus was harassed by the mob before his crucifixion.  
    mrussel1 said:

One might say it reminds one of when Jesus was harassed by the mob before his crucifixion.  
    Jesus who?  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072

Ha hahaha I love it! Not all Muslims are terrorists but all Catholics are like these assholes!
    hippiemom = goodness
    Tiki said:
    mrussel1 said:
    This is what MAGA is all about... and how it's affecting the youth that subscribe to it.  Fortunately, it's a small minority I believe...I hope.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/19/video-shows-apparent-incident-indigenous-peoples-march/2623820002/
    you cannot unsee that shit
    I saw the video on a different website...saw some kid in the background with a Cincinnati Bearcat hat...was embarrassed. Glad these asshats are actually from Kentucky. Makes much more sense.

Those idiots with all their hats and shirts and crap were obviously just looking from confrontation. Trying to appear tough cause they were wearing their team gear and their white skin. Awful.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,931
    All that shit starts at home.  I can remember having discussions with my kids when I would see them staring at a handicap person or hear them making fun of a classmate, etc.  All kids need is a little insight from their parents to learn right from wrong.

If my son did that (and he would NEVER do that for the record) I would have a hard time dealing with it.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    mrussel1 said:

Jesus who?  
    You don't believe the historical Jesus existed?
  • Those little assholes surrounding that American Native man (in particular the smug one directly in front of him) need some ass whoopings.

Ha hahaha I love it! Not all Muslims are terrorists but all Catholics are like these assholes!

The only commonality is the fact that they're all brainwashed.

Typically speaking, people become religious when they are most vulnerable: childhood or adult trauma. It's a rare occurrence when a well adjusted adult- grounded in science and common sense- looks to the skies and determines for themselves that they've got to start believing in a man who lives in the skies (and has been living there forever).

Typically speaking, people become religious when they are most vulnerable: childhood or adult trauma. It's a rare occurrence when a well adjusted adult- grounded in science and common sense- looks to the skies and determines for themselves that they've got to start believing in a man who lives in the skies (and has been living there forever).
    Maybe,  but people tend to go back to religion when some trauma hits or they see their own mortality.  Humans have a quite understandable desire to hope and believe that the end is not really the end.  I know i'm not exempt from that thought. 
  • mrussel1 said:

Maybe,  but people tend to go back to religion when some trauma hits or they see their own mortality.  Humans have a quite understandable desire to hope and believe that the end is not really the end.  I know i'm not exempt from that thought. 

Hey... don't get me wrong.

It used to bug the shit out of me that dying was inevitable. I watched The Judge and was overcome with a surge of anxiety thinking about that moment when my consciousness leaves me.

I ask my dad all the time if older people actually become 'ready' for passing. He says they do. He's lost a lot of friends. I've lost a lot of people that were in my life.

One day I will go. I'd kinda like people to speak well of me when I'm gone. 10C forum might yield mixed results lol.
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

yup one person represents the rest... lol 
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    mrussel1 said:

It used to bug the shit out of me that dying was inevitable. I watched The Judge and was overcome with a surge of anxiety thinking about that moment when my consciousness leaves me.

I ask my dad all the time if older people actually become 'ready' for passing. He says they do. He's lost a lot of friends. I've lost a lot of people that were in my life.

One day I will go. I'd kinda like people to speak well of me when I'm gone. 10C forum might yield mixed results lol.
    I understand, but I"m saying those grounded in science and reasoning may even gravitate back when faced with their own mortality.  It's a coping mechanism in a lot of ways.  
  • mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I understand, but I"m saying those grounded in science and reasoning may even gravitate back when faced with their own mortality.  It's a coping mechanism in a lot of ways.  
    I understand what you’re getting at. I’m in agreement with you. We kinda said the same thing: when people are vulnerable... they might gravitate towards religion (looking for some measure of hope).
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I understand what you’re getting at. I’m in agreement with you. We kinda said the same thing: when people are vulnerable... they might gravitate towards religion (looking for some measure of hope).
    Definitely.  
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,362
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Look directly at....
    sebastian gorka 
    steve bannon 
    sean hannity
    The mercers
    adelson
    The koch's
    When the president,  Miller,  McConnell and Pence come up with the deal,  without even talking to Democrats,  then publicly offer it,  that means they're idiots or is a political stunt aimed shifting blame.... or both. 
    They're definitely trying to shift the blame and I hope it blows up in their fucking faces. And yes, they're also idiots.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Look directly at....
    sebastian gorka 
    steve bannon 
    sean hannity
    The mercers
    adelson
    The koch's
    They're definitely trying to shift the blame and I hope it blows up in their fucking faces. And yes, they're also idiots.
    From a political standpoint his most recent address seems to me to have been the best move he’s made. 

If he had started here...I honestly think we could have had a deal. He didn’t. No deal.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    this country is disgusting.
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Jesus who?  
    No, I do not.  Religion, God and Jesus were invented to control people.  Now we have politicians who love to control people.  The 2 things I dislike the most because they are all about control.  

However, the concept of Jesus and the story behind it is a good story, if only 95% of the people who believe in this nonsense actually practiced what they preached.  My mother in law is a holy roller from hell, always says a prayer at dinner ... never once heard her prey for anything but her and her family...complete selfish bs.  It is more a comfort thing, most people can not handle the concept that when you die, that's it, a long dirt nap is in store for you.  

Give Peas A Chance…
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Jesus who?  
    No, I do not.  Religion, God and Jesus were invented to control people.  Now we have politicians who love to control people.  The 2 things I dislike the most because they are all about control.  

However, the concept of Jesus and the story behind it is a good story, if only 95% of the people who believe in this nonsense actually practiced what they preached.  My mother in law is a holy roller from hell, always says a prayer at dinner ... never once heard her prey for anything but her and her family...complete selfish bs.  It is more a comfort thing, most people can not handle the concept that when you die, that's it, a long dirt nap is in store for you.  

Antiquity historians would argue otherwise.  There has been substantial research into the subject and universal agreement that Jesus existed in Galilea and was put to death by Pilot.  There is also ample evidence that he was a preacher, although probably apocalyptical in nature.  I'm not arguing whether he was the Son of God or not, rather that he existed as a man. 
  • I can buy Jesus was an actual man who walked the earth. I can also buy he was a visionary who preached being nice to each other.

I think his legend has been distorted and exaggerated.
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,067

BULLSHIT.
    come on dude... I was raised Catholic (although no longer practice or subscribe to it), that is NOT my experience from being raised by Catholics and knowing some really good ones.

but I WOULD Say all Trumps are douche nozzles.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard said:

BULLSHIT.
    come on dude... I was raised Catholic (although no longer practice or subscribe to it), that is NOT my experience from being raised by Catholics and knowing some really good ones.

Not all of them.  We have those nice young boys from Covington Catholic...
    Lizard said:

BULLSHIT.

Ummm that’s what I was saying. Sarcastic response to a dumb generalization. Read again :)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    edited January 2019
    I can buy Jesus was an actual man who walked the earth. I can also buy he was a visionary who preached being nice to each other.

I think his legend has been distorted and exaggerated.
    I was raised Catholic and that's^ how I see it now too. 

He must have been very charismatic. His legend was also exploited and changed accordingly. Humans made a f**king business out of it. But not every sheep is a black one! ;)
    Post edited by kce8 on
This discussion has been closed.