Donald Trump

Comments

• He ain't playin':

"I hope there won't be that, but I will tell you this—anybody throwing rocks... we will consider that a firearm, because there's not much difference when you get hit in the face with a rock,” Trump said to reporters in the Oval Office in his latest speech about the caravan.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-says-military-at-border-will-use-lethal-force/ar-BBPef5D?ocid=spartanntp
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,886
    And Team Trump Treason voters thought he was pro American worker. Suckers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/08/24/what-trump-has-undone/
    You really shouldn't call them suckers. I know that technically they are suckers. They were duped and someone that's been duped is by definition a sucker. But I also think a lot of those people had real struggles for years and the prospect of voting for someone so different than every candidate that came before him was enticing. I dunno, some of them have my sympathy. My life wouldn't change one iota whether Trump or Clinton was president. But for some people (farmers, steel workers, etc.), their livelihood may depend on who the president is and what that president is trying to accomplish. So the fact that they were tricked by a professional trickster is kinda sad. 
    Then the should send a message and vote dem in the midterms. But they won’t. Polling is showing they’re sticking by Team Trump Treason and will vote for him and repubs. So, they either get suckered again or dare I say, they’re stupid. We’ve seen this before, trickle down, it didn’t work but everyone thinks the rich will be their salvation when in fact, they’re just suckers to the rich.

Or assholes. Don't forget the assholes.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    He ain't playin':

"I hope there won't be that, but I will tell you this—anybody throwing rocks... we will consider that a firearm, because there's not much difference when you get hit in the face with a rock,” Trump said to reporters in the Oval Office in his latest speech about the caravan.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-says-military-at-border-will-use-lethal-force/ar-BBPef5D?ocid=spartanntp
    What in the actual fuck?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,165
    mfc2006 said:
    He ain't playin':

What in the actual fuck?
    Can you believe there’s still two years of this still to happen uhgg
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Man this is great! Looks like things are going to continue to get better after the
    midterms.  The blue wave is going to crest and crash before it ever gets to shore.  House will stay red and senate still pick up a few more seats.  If you haters think trump was bad his first two years, I’m guessing you haven’t seen anything like what’s going to happen his next 2.  Beto won’t win but he’ll get all the talk shows and publicity he can, and we’ll see a lot of him.

dis I hear correctly that Avenatti is going to run for prez? Oh man, it’s getting better day by day.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Man this is great! Looks like things are going to continue to get better after the
    midterms.  The blue wave is going to crest and crash before it ever gets to shore.  House will stay red and senate still pick up a few more seats.  If you haters think trump was bad his first two years, I’m guessing you haven’t seen anything like what’s going to happen his next 2.  Beto won’t win but he’ll get all the talk shows and publicity he can, and we’ll see a lot of him.

dis I hear correctly that Avenatti is going to run for prez? Oh man, it’s getting better day by day.

dis is goona' Be grate!

deeze nex too years are goona be Grate!!!

Elitist troll. Because there’s no basis in reality. Are you proud?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    Man this is great! Looks like things are going to continue to get better after the

You really nailed it across the board.  Must be nice not to have to live in reality.  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cook-political-report-outlook-democrats-gain-30-40-seats-in-house-up-from-25-35
  • mfc2006 said:
    He ain't playin':

What in the actual fuck?
    If economy keeps humming, its 6.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    Man this is great! Looks like things are going to continue to get better after the

How many Spanish speaking employees do you have working for you in your restaurant ? 
    mfc2006 said:
    He ain't playin':

What in the actual fuck?
    You can have it I’d rather be poor than to ever be happy about what this pig has done ! Enjoy it I take his your kind of guy ..
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970

I don’t think the next two years will be different. I guess by retaining the House, that will be viewed by some as a mandate...but he and his party are already acting that way.  Second term is when he gets crazy.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin

How many Spanish speaking employees do you have working for you in your restaurant ? 

Or come in to dine or order out- receiving a smile that masks a mild racist attitude?

Or come in to dine or order out- receiving a smile that masks a mild racist attitude?
    I’m not sure or maybe not smart enough to under what you mean ..
    Never mind I get it ! I agree 
  • njnancynjnancy Posts: 5,096
    mfc2006 said:
    He ain't playin':

What in the actual fuck?
    It's unbelievable that a President, from the Roosevelt Room of the White House, essentially said that he was telling the military that they can kill unarmed refugees if they throw a rock. And now he wants to send 15000 troops, in addition to the National Guard that is already there and the Border Patrol which is already there. 15,000 military people who could be home with their families between the insane amount of deployments that they serve.

Military assessment, which was leaked, of this 'Operation Faithful Patriot' is that there is no credible threat of invasion, terrorists and only a minimal amount of the refugees will actually make it to the border, in about 2 weeks. However, they do find the unregulated 'militiamen' AKA The Minutemen to be a concern and that they are also stealing National Guard equipment.

So they are saying that this is an unnecessary action which is only for political optics and will cost the country a lot of unnecessary money. 15,000 troops for 1400 refugees who might possibly make it to the border eventually. It is considered a completely irrational action by a segment of the military. DUH

I hope they have a back up plan in case Trump wants to start playing with the nuclear codes. 

• Maybe Trump thinks this is the war that every president needs?

Maybe he thinks this is the defining scrap that will cement his legacy?
    mfc2006 said:
    He ain't playin':

What in the actual fuck?
    The economy is only an issue when it's bad.  That's an axiom that continues to hold true.  How many candidates are running on the tax cuts or the economy as their primary issue?  Not very many.  It's healthcare and immigration.  
  • njnancynjnancy Posts: 5,096
    mrussel1 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He ain't playin':

What in the actual fuck?
    The economy is only an issue when it's bad.  That's an axiom that continues to hold true.  How many candidates are running on the tax cuts or the economy as their primary issue?  Not very many.  It's healthcare and immigration.  
    And we need immigrant workers for jobs which are not able to be filled by Americans. We don't have children like we used to and there is a shortage of workers for specific types of jobs. The people who live at the border know this.People who work in all types of industries know this.

The economy is as good as it's going to get. Now worker's wages need to increase to meet the cost of living. The stock market is irrelevant to a large amount of people. And he is only presiding over the economy that Obama presided over after he got us out of the Great Recession. There was a small bump at the beginning of his Presidency but the economy has chugged along at the same rate. We are at nearly full employment. There are more jobs than people to fill them. 

As for healthcare - today was the first day that you could buy a gutted out insurance policy through the ACA. Not covering pre-existing conditions. 
  • mfc2006 said:
    He ain't playin':

What in the actual fuck?
    You can have it I’d rather be poor than to ever be happy about what this pig has done ! Enjoy it I take his your kind of guy ..
    Ha ha.  You’re missing the point.    I’m not saying it’s good bad or indifferent.   I was just pointing out that you may have 6 not 2 years and the economy will dictate that.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • mfc2006 said:
    He ain't playin':

What in the actual fuck?
    Ha ha.  You’re missing the point.    I’m not saying it’s good bad or indifferent.   I was just pointing out that you may have 6 not 2 years and the economy will dictate that.
    Correct, in the absence of reality. Reality usually wins in the end.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
    mfc2006 said:
    He ain't playin':

What in the actual fuck?
    Negative
    11 dead they are still burying their dead in Pittsburgh and Baffoon can only say this ! 
    https://mobile.twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1058170900875489280
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    11 dead they are still burying their dead in Pittsburgh and Baffoon can only say this ! 
    You have to be a disgusting human to support Trump and the entire GOP right now.
    Smellyman said:
    You have to be a disgusting human to support Trump and the entire GOP right now.
    I bet he couldn’t name one of the victims .
  • Smellyman said:
    I bet he couldn’t name one of the victims .
    SAD!

Brilliantati©
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    mfc2006 said:
    He ain't playin':

What in the actual fuck?
    He’d have a 60% approval rating if he was sort of a normal human, so no. You’d be wrong on this one. 
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    Polls don't matter.  EXIT polls matter even less.

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    So rocks are the same as a bullets , our white women need to be protected from the brown men coming the brown men are coming the brown men are coming...
    yes our women need protection not from the brown men but rather from white guys just like the Baffoon! 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    Smellyman said:
    When you support evil you are evil
This discussion has been closed.