Donald Trump

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    mcgruff10 said:
    Stop cherry picking isolated incidents that don’t fit the whole picture, bro. 
    oh stop.  it's not like democrats don't use this tactic.
    You a mod now? If not, you don’t get to tell people to stop. 

Hate crimes are up significantly in the US. In some cities, Jewish people make up more than 50% of the targets, while in others, it’s gay people, or Muslims. It is predominantly white people perpetrating these crimes. 

Lol

You just finished saying this to him:

:lol: okay, okay. 

BUT in my defense, I read mcgruff's comment to mean "stop talking", which is different than "stop cherry picking"

You get a pass. You've earned it.
     Bull shit. Don’t give a pass. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • njnancynjnancy Posts: 5,096
    edited October 2018
    njnancy said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Aaaah the cherry picking of stats continue. I am not a fan of trump but these kind of tweets just divide the country even more. 

So the cherry picking was okay when your "bro" did it, but this cherry picking is not okay. 
    President when the Most killing of Jews occurred in history: democratic president 
    President who allowed the American civil war to happen: democratic president 
    zero support of 13th, 14th and 15th amendment: democrats
    only time nuclear weapons have ever been used in history: democratic preosdent
     President in charge of most destructive war in history: Democrat 
    two wars that both killed more than 50,000 soldiers: both democrats

see how that works?

So you're blaming the US president for the deaths of European Jews in WWII?

I mean, there's cherry picking, and then there's totally irrelevant cherry picking.
    Actually, his post is in keeping with thread integrity - it is factual and it is about Donald Trump - this thread's name. Perhaps comparisons would be more appropriate in a thread of a different sort - bad things in US history and the presidents we blame, for example. 

Pardon? I don't think I'm understanding which post is "his post", since none of the post I was replying to was talking about Trump.
    I'm defending Bentlyspop's post. 
  • mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Hate crimes are up significantly in the US. In some cities, Jewish people make up more than 50% of the targets, while in others, it’s gay people, or Muslims. It is predominantly white people perpetrating these crimes. 

Lol

BUT in my defense, I read mcgruff's comment to mean "stop talking", which is different than "stop cherry picking"

lol

Scruff...

You're losing your chill. I'm thinking your cheese slid of your pizza crust and on to your leg- staining your Dockers.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Aaaah the cherry picking of stats continue. I am not a fan of trump but these kind of tweets just divide the country even more. 

So the cherry picking was okay when your "bro" did it, but this cherry picking is not okay. 
    President when the Most killing of Jews occurred in history: democratic president 

see how that works?

I mean, there's cherry picking, and then there's totally irrelevant cherry picking.
    You don’t do well with the whole internet conversation do you?  

:weary:

I stumbled on an emoji that I've wanted to use and it is perfect for you in this instance oftenreading.   :who_me:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Lol

lol

Scruff...

You're losing your chill. I'm thinking your cheese slid of your pizza crust and on to your leg- staining your Dockers.
    Del I am so chill with my shirt tucked in the front and all. Often reading has come along way, I am proud of him. 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:

see how that works?

Actually, his post is in keeping with thread integrity - it is factual and it is about Donald Trump - this thread's name. Perhaps comparisons would be more appropriate in a thread of a different sort - bad things in US history and the presidents we blame, for example. 

Pardon? I don't think I'm understanding which post is "his post", since none of the post I was replying to was talking about Trump.
    I'm defending Bentlyspop's post. 
    Ah, yes, I see. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    njnancy said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:

see how that works?

You don’t do well with the whole internet conversation do you?  

:weary:

I stumbled on an emoji that I've wanted to use and it is perfect for you in this instance oftenreading.   :who_me:
    I like that one! Gotta remember it for future instances. 

edited October 2018
    x
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    Pretty sure the black church massacre in South Carolina happened while Obama was POTUS and Trump was only a leader on his failing TV show.

The bomber dude was not white

The white dude that shot up the softball game was a progressive Bernie voter 

The dude that shot up Pulse Night Club was Muslim, and gay 

The dude who shot up the rally in Texas sniper style was a black American with military training

Thst tweet generalizes a bit much for me

There are enough crazy assholes to go around

What we have here is a bad case of the "both sides" argument, and another missed point. 

Both sides are the same.
    Agreed. We might just yet be getting beers at the next pj show. 

You’d probably put wine in it. And ice.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    Pretty sure the black church massacre in South Carolina happened while Obama was POTUS and Trump was only a leader on his failing TV show.

The dude who shot up the rally in Texas sniper style was a black American with military training

What we have here is a bad case of the "both sides" argument, and another missed point. 

Both sides are the same.

And ketchup, apparently.
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

Both sides are the same.

And ketchup, apparently.
    Lol. Just don’t use mayo
    mcgruff10 said:

Lol

Thanks, dad! Can I get a raise in my allowance, too?  ;)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I blame Baffoon 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mcgruff10 said:

Lol

I'm doing my damndest to keep things remotely civil around here lol.

* And tossing in the odd inflammatory, degrading comment about Mushroom Dick's moronicness or physicality. I just can't help myself. I'm a bully.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    mcgruff10 said:

Lol

* And tossing in the odd inflammatory, degrading comment about Mushroom Dick's moronicness or physicality. I just can't help myself. I'm a bully.
    And don't forget an elitist too.
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Lol

Bound to be. They go together. 
  • dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Lol

So... in other words... an asshole. Yah. Byrnzie established that quite a long time ago lol.

Some can't win around here. If you're not all the way left nor all the way right... you're freaking screwed. No friends. Just moments with either side.

I'll take them though.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Thirty isnt an elitist... he's an eternal ball buster always looking to lighten the mood... and can take it better than most here

He just seems obsessed with Trumps dick lol
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,743
    no. it isnt. fuckhead left Lincoln in it......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    Wooooo! Only 11 dead in a synagogue just a few hours earlier! Let’s keep the winning streak going guys!

www.myspace.com
  • my2hands said:
    Thirty isnt an elitist... he's an eternal ball buster always looking to lighten the mood... and can take it better than most here

He just seems obsessed with Trumps dick lol
    To be fair... I've attacked every other physical aspect of him numerous times!

This latest insider knowledge has been too much not to have fun with!

Maybe next week we will find out he has enormous gobs of ear wax I can make fun of lol!
    Stop... you're all about the mushroom lol 
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    Wooooo! Only 11 dead in a synagogue just a few hours earlier! Let’s keep the winning streak going guys!

Trump doesn't know how this can happen and we need the death penalty.

That'll do it!
  • MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:

see how that works?

You don’t do well with the whole internet conversation do you?  (I was giving really bad examples of cherry picking.  Come on bro, put some ice cubes in your red wine and come to your senses)

Ohhhhhhhhhh SNAP!!!
  • You've seen the clip with the umbrella?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    You've seen the clip with the umbrella?
    Ha....and he's calling other people "low iq individuals"
    www.myspace.com
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    Still a POS.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    Tiki said:
    Still a POS.
    Still a POTUS
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    my2hands said:
    Tiki said:
    Still a POS.
    Still a POTUS
    He’s both it’s not even debatable at this point !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • my2hands said:
    Stop... you're all about the mushroom lol 

It's true lol

And don't tell me to stop unless you're a new mod. Okay?
This discussion has been closed.