Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Kat said:
    Trump can't event take a poop without fumbling.

He boards Air Force One with toilet paper stuck on the bottom of his shoe (scroll to about 2:22 of the clip to see the fumbling buffoon waving away like an idiot).

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

What an idiot.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/news/donald-trump-boards-air-force-one-with-toilet-paper-on-his-shoe/vi-BBNYJiv?ocid=spartanntp
    That isn't toilet paper. It's the Constitution. :(

Awesome. Sad.
  • Options
    my2hands said:

He boards Air Force One with toilet paper stuck on the bottom of his shoe (scroll to about 2:22 of the clip to see the fumbling buffoon waving away like an idiot).

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

What an idiot.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/news/donald-trump-boards-air-force-one-with-toilet-paper-on-his-shoe/vi-BBNYJiv?ocid=spartanntp
    I'm glad the media is focused on issues that matter
    I'm pretty sure the media is getting everything they get their hands on.

While we bemoan his vile nature, we can also laugh at his fumbling ways... no?

I mean... if he's going to be a national embarrassment... then let's really let him be one. Do you think he's remotely irritated he walked up the stairs to the plane with poopy tissue on his shoe? Walking up to the big presidential plane, waving away, while looking like some bumbling buffoon that just took a dump at a service station? I do.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I see your point, but I don’t find any of this funny at all.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    Gallow's Humor. Sometimes you just have to laugh to interrupt the constant onslaught of democratic deconstruction.
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,257
    We have two more yrs of watching the idiot knocking down democracy brick by brick this country won’t be recognizable by the time this administration gets done with it ...

Oh, just wait. Apparently Junior is thinking of running for office, too. Why not? I mean, all you do is watch TV all day, tweet a bit, give some speeches. How hard could it be?
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    rgambs said:
    my2hands said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

What an idiot.

I'm glad the media is focused on issues that matter
    That's a very tired line, completely exhausted, in fact.
    Are you under the impression that some issue that matters was bumped and will go unreported?
    I would say every second spent focusing on Trumps penis and toilet paper is a second wasted. 

I would say that he is 70-odd years of oxygen wasted.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,309
    We have two more yrs of watching the idiot knocking down democracy brick by brick this country won’t be recognizable by the time this administration gets done with it ...

Oh, just wait. Apparently Junior is thinking of running for office, too. Why not? I mean, all you do is watch TV all day, tweet a bit, give some speeches. How hard could it be?
    Or Ivanka to become the 1st woman president i would not put either scenario past this nation , we are doomed and it sucks ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

It's not funny. But --

I've been struggling with how to manage my feelings about ... this ... for more than two years now (those debates were hard to watch, especially the one where he was looming behind Clinton). I don't want to give in to anxiety and depression. I don't want to be consumed by anger -- it's just not healthy. I'd like to turn inward and focus on myself and my family for a while, but I feel a moral obligation to remain engaged, even though there is precious little that I can do to change anything.

Simply managing my own responses is hard! I'm offended by him and what he does at a fundamental level, and I'm sickened by the attitudes I'm seeing expressed, and I'm saddened and frustrated by the stupidity that I see.

I'm a centrist at heart -- old-school, small-"l" libertarian. Rights matter most to me. The Constitution is important to me. Democracy and freedom is important to me. I'm old enough to remember when being a Republican meant taking a hard line on Russia. Now we get the ostensible head of the GOP, someone who has never read the Constitution (and who most likely has never read anything other than the New York Post), flattering Putin and talking about how he fell in love with a murderous dictator. We -- both parties -- used to be better than this. And that's profoundly depressing. 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829

Or Ivanka to become the 1st woman president i would not put either scenario past this nation , we are doomed and it sucks ...
    I expect that each of them will get two terms.  Eric? Well by then, a lot of folks won’t have the ditto vote.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    I'm (no pun intended) still stuck on the toilet paper incident.

Why didn't anyone tell the fumbling boob he had a piece of ass wipe stuck on the bottom of his shoe? I'm thinking either (a) they love to laugh at his follies in secret and don't want to help the guy at all for such things... or (b) they are incompetent as much as he is.

F**king idiot. It'll never end.

Hahahhahahahahahaha.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,117
    I’m just not sure having toilet paper stuck to your shoe is anything more than just funny. But keep on with the nonsense and get this guy re-elected
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,309
    mfc2006 said:

It's not funny. But --

I've been struggling with how to manage my feelings about ... this ... for more than two years now (those debates were hard to watch, especially the one where he was looming behind Clinton). I don't want to give in to anxiety and depression. I don't want to be consumed by anger -- it's just not healthy. I'd like to turn inward and focus on myself and my family for a while, but I feel a moral obligation to remain engaged, even though there is precious little that I can do to change anything.

Simply managing my own responses is hard! I'm offended by him and what he does at a fundamental level, and I'm sickened by the attitudes I'm seeing expressed, and I'm saddened and frustrated by the stupidity that I see.

I'm a centrist at heart -- old-school, small-"l" libertarian. Rights matter most to me. The Constitution is important to me. Democracy and freedom is important to me. I'm old enough to remember when being a Republican meant taking a hard line on Russia. Now we get the ostensible head of the GOP, someone who has never read the Constitution (and who most likely has never read anything other than the New York Post), flattering Putin and talking about how he fell in love with a murderous dictator. We -- both parties -- used to be better than this. And that's profoundly depressing. 
    Damn i think you described exactly how it feels to me ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I’m just not sure having toilet paper stuck to your shoe is anything more than just funny. But keep on with the nonsense and get this guy re-elected

Lol

It's hilarious. It's perfect. It's even symbolic.

And don't pass that slovenly mess off on me. Your country elected the twit. He's all yours, man. You knew what you were going to get... and you got it. Good job!
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited October 2018
    You keep grinding away with your dismissals and they are bolstering every Trump supporter who is able to feel like their opinion is the majority.  That is doing plenty to get him re-elected.
    The FACT is that the Trump admin, top to bottom, is very incompetent.  No other admin has seen this level of goof-ups.  Trump WH just sent an official letter to Congressional offices stressing (in 140 characters or less, of course) that the Senate must confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Senate.
    Toilet paper on the shoe is small beans, yes, but why haven't we seen other admins bumbling around like this?? 
    Because even Bush wasn't such a boob.

You elect a clown and you should expect to see pies in the face on the news.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Came across this quote on Twitter and I really think it is appropriate in this thread:

"The genius of the Establishment has always been to convince the poor and the vulnerable to vote against their own best interests."

— Douglas Henshall

• Options
    Came across this quote on Twitter and I really think it is appropriate in this thread:

"The genius of the Establishment has always been to convince the poor and the vulnerable to vote against their own best interests."

— Douglas Henshall

“I love the uneducated.”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636

— Douglas Henshall

“I love the uneducated.”
    Well yeah, because he is also not educated enough for that job at all! :angry:
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,750
    This may have been posted here already but it bears repeating:

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H. L. Mencken

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

She is not eligible to be president I believe...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

Oops, my bad, ivanka the daughter ... I was thinking of his dipshit wife.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Another principled conservative (there are a few, worth reading, too) leaves the GOP:
    "The Kavanaugh confirmation fight revealed the GOP to be the party of situational ethics and moral relativism in the name of winning at all costs."

<<Small things sometimes matter, and [Susan] Collins is among the smallest of things in the political world. And yet, she helped me finally to accept what I had been denying. Her speech on the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh convinced me that the Republican Party now exists for one reason, and one reason only: for the exercise of raw political power, and not even for ends I would otherwise applaud or even support.>>

Post edited by curmudgeoness on
  • Options
    Replying to myself, I would say that much of Nichols's essay sounds like Bill Maher's "New Rule" this week, power begets power. We are living in strange times, indeed.
  • Options
    Another principled conservative (there are a few, worth reading, too) leaves the GOP:
    "The Kavanaugh confirmation fight revealed the GOP to be the party of situational ethics and moral relativism in the name of winning at all costs."

<<Small things sometimes matter, and [Susan] Collins is among the smallest of things in the political world. And yet, she helped me finally to accept what I had been denying. Her speech on the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh convinced me that the Republican Party now exists for one reason, and one reason only: for the exercise of raw political power, and not even for ends I would otherwise applaud or even support.>>

There are Republicans and there is the party of Trump. Republicans have been defecting, some early in the administration, others as they reach their personal point of intolerance. 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    They are ALL bought and sold
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Great piece
  • Options

The first or the third?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,750
    my2hands said:
    They are ALL bought and sold

njnancy said:

The first or the third?
    Yep- that's pretty much how it works.  Maybe a few exception, but damn few.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    njnancy said:

The first or the third?
    His current wife Melania?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    njnancy said:

The first or the third?
    His current wife Melania?
    Be Best
This discussion has been closed.