Donald Trump

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    So, it’s political for you? Tit for tat? Rob Porter shouldn’t have been granted a security clearance never mind have been hired. Should have gone to jail too. And all you can do or say is post a free beacon article and relish in the brilliance of Team Trump Treason’s continued lies. You love this Administration and their treatment of women, don’t you?
    Uhhh...no. I'm for fully getting to the bottom of the Rob Porter debacle...and it is a debacle...and dealing with it and whoever appropriately. The point I'm making is that generally you are all full of it.  Carper is an admitted abuser and none of you have expressed "how sick it makes you". It's like Bill Clinton's philandering and Hillary's victim shaming all over again...most of you do not care a wit until it can harm your enemy. For you it is political. You are the enabler.
    You had to go back 37 years to make a comparison. It doesn’t make it right and a major difference between the two, which you fail to acknowledge, is Carper admitted he was wrong and that his behavior was unacceptable. You own Team Trump Treason and all of his stinky shit.

#whataboutismjustifiesthemeans
    Oh...I see...so if Rob Porter just admits what he did was unacceptable then we're all good. Great call Halifax...the voice of reason on the AMT! 
    No. Are you really that non-astute when it comes to politics? We’d be better if Team Trump Treason stopped hiring idiots, imbeciles and traitors to fill positions of import in his Administration. You continue to cheer this brilliant clusterfuck along. And you teach? Laughable.
    I don't teach the Halifax Rule that hitting a woman is acceptable as long as you apologize afterwards. 
    You missed the part where I said it wasn’t acceptable. Having trouble with your reading comprehension?
    You said the admission made the unacceptable acceptable. Carper lied during his initial candidacy but according to you, now that he owned up to it, he should be able to stay in the senate. You are the enabler.
    Sorry, you cannot claim any moral high-ground here when you defend the likes of Trump.

It's reprehensible. 
    Yes I can.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    So, it’s political for you? Tit for tat? Rob Porter shouldn’t have been granted a security clearance never mind have been hired. Should have gone to jail too. And all you can do or say is post a free beacon article and relish in the brilliance of Team Trump Treason’s continued lies. You love this Administration and their treatment of women, don’t you?
    Uhhh...no. I'm for fully getting to the bottom of the Rob Porter debacle...and it is a debacle...and dealing with it and whoever appropriately. The point I'm making is that generally you are all full of it.  Carper is an admitted abuser and none of you have expressed "how sick it makes you". It's like Bill Clinton's philandering and Hillary's victim shaming all over again...most of you do not care a wit until it can harm your enemy. For you it is political. You are the enabler.
    You had to go back 37 years to make a comparison. It doesn’t make it right and a major difference between the two, which you fail to acknowledge, is Carper admitted he was wrong and that his behavior was unacceptable. You own Team Trump Treason and all of his stinky shit.

Oh...I see...so if Rob Porter just admits what he did was unacceptable then we're all good. Great call Halifax...the voice of reason on the AMT! 
    No. Are you really that non-astute when it comes to politics? We’d be better if Team Trump Treason stopped hiring idiots, imbeciles and traitors to fill positions of import in his Administration. You continue to cheer this brilliant clusterfuck along. And you teach? Laughable.
    I don't teach the Halifax Rule that hitting a woman is acceptable as long as you apologize afterwards. 
    You missed the part where I said it wasn’t acceptable. Having trouble with your reading comprehension?
    You said the admission made the unacceptable acceptable. Carper lied during his initial candidacy but according to you, now that he owned up to it, he should be able to stay in the senate. You are the enabler.

I'm confused. Where in here does it say "the admission made the unacceptable acceptable"? And where does it say he "should be able to stay in the senate"?

You had to go back 37 years to make a comparison. It doesn’t make it right and a major difference between the two, which you fail to acknowledge, is Carper admitted he was wrong and that his behavior was unacceptable
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    We all live in a bubble when we post articles from various reputable news sources. And the guy saying we're in a bubble quotes talking points from Fox news and posts articles from the Free Beacon. It really is something to behold.

The guy who says you're in a bubble familiarizes himself with far more left of centre sources then those on the left of centre. 
    That is really doubtful. Also, I'm curious how you would know what I read and don't read?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,604
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    how is that outside the bubble? approval ratings ebb and flow, and his will be/are no different. fact of the matter is, he had the lowest approval rating of any president in history in their first year. hard not to improve on shit. 
    Again I agree. He also had the lowest approval numbers on election day and still won. The point I am making is that even after what can only be described as a tumultuous first year his numbers are in fact on the upswing. The AMT bubble assumes that he is being rejected more and more everyday which couldn't be further from the truth. I say again...he will always be a piece of shit but a piece of shit that will be judged on results.
    I expected a larger jump in trump’s approval than 4% after tax cut mania. His disapproval is still the same. After the stock market keeps tumbling and people don’t see that big of a difference in their taxes, I’m guessing his approval drops back to the mid 30s. 
    You could be right as the stock market is destined for an additional correction but keep in mind that the tax cuts haven't fully kicked in yet. There is a lot of time for this and much else to play out. Again my main point is not to make the assumption that this is one big disaster.
    I'm sorry, you think the tax cuts will drive the market higher in 2018?  I'm not sure how you can rationally argue that.  The oldest adage of a stock market is... Buy the rumor, sell the news.  You could also reverse it, which is what you are seeing today.  People sold the rumor of CPI heat, and now they are buying the announcement.  People bought the tax cut rumor.  But now the with inflation on the horizon, you can expect that money will start to flow into the bond market, out of equities.  It won't be a black Friday scenario, but a flattening or meandering market in 2018.  If delinquencies start to rise or the CPI continues to rise (it will), there may be a more aggressive sell off.  

And none of what I said has anything to do with the health of the economy.  It was healthy 36 months ago and it continued in '17.  I fear Trump gave a shot of steroids to Joe Piscopo on this one.  And an infrastructure project is just as insane.  Who's going to man the shovels?  Immigrants?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    how is that outside the bubble? approval ratings ebb and flow, and his will be/are no different. fact of the matter is, he had the lowest approval rating of any president in history in their first year. hard not to improve on shit. 
    Again I agree. He also had the lowest approval numbers on election day and still won. The point I am making is that even after what can only be described as a tumultuous first year his numbers are in fact on the upswing. The AMT bubble assumes that he is being rejected more and more everyday which couldn't be further from the truth. I say again...he will always be a piece of shit but a piece of shit that will be judged on results.
    the general public have short term memories. they will approve or disapprove on a day to day basis based on the last thing he said/did/fox news cycle. But I think come election time again, they will be reminded by media of all the shit he did/didn't do. the stuff he promised is in direct contradiction to what he promised in many or most cases, except the ones that get the democrats in the biggest tizzy. 

it really depends a lot less on what he did (mainly because he has accomplishe so little and seems fairly incapable of getting the majority of his party on board with anything) and more on who is the democratic candidate at that point. 
    Agreed...the ads comparing his promises to his actions are going to be epic
    I'm not sure. His actions are pretty close to his promises so far...other then the killing of 200 Russians in Syria of course. I mean you were all promised that he would be Putin's puppet weren't you?
    trump’s actions are close to his promises? Come on. Most of his promises were hot air, and the ones that had any tangible reference 
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Negative... and you know this.  No questions have been lobbed at Porter.  They've been lobbed at the WH and the Chief of Staff.  Tom Carper is not the issue and I, nor probably 99% other people, had any idea he hit his wife in 1982...his deceased wife.  It's up to the people of DE to hold Carper responsible in 1982 or today.  He's an elected official.  It's up to the White House to manage its employees and their background checks.  That didn't happen.  

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    the general public have short term memories. they will approve or disapprove on a day to day basis based on the last thing he said/did/fox news cycle. But I think come election time again, they will be reminded by media of all the shit he did/didn't do. the stuff he promised is in direct contradiction to what he promised in many or most cases, except the ones that get the democrats in the biggest tizzy. 

it really depends a lot less on what he did (mainly because he has accomplishe so little and seems fairly incapable of getting the majority of his party on board with anything) and more on who is the democratic candidate at that point. 
    I'm not sure. His actions are pretty close to his promises so far...other then the killing of 200 Russians in Syria of course. I mean you were all promised that he would be Putin's puppet weren't you?
    promise: I won't have time for golf
    action: I golf more than any of my predecessors in history

promise: we're going to build a wall and mexico will pay for it
    action: zero and zero

promise: we're going to repeal obamacare immediately
    action: failure

promise: lower taxes on individuals
    action: lowered taxes on corporations and billionaires

promise: drain the swamp
    action: fill it with an oligarchy

on the promises he has delivered on are disgusting regressions to society. so yes, he has delivered or partially delivered on many. and he will be remembered for that. but not the way he wishes to be. 
    1) Golf? Who cares
    2) Wall? Prototypes are being built and funding will be in the final bill. Nobody cares about Mexico paying for it but even so once NAFTA is renegotiated he will be able to claim "reimbursement" whatever the hell that means.
    3) Sold out by McCain but the Individual Mandate is gone...will certainly be seen as a partial failure...but of congress and not Trump himself.
    4) Lower taxes on individuals? They are lower. It is not even debatable.
    5) Drain the swamp? It is fucking draining. Are you kidding? He is pretty much gutting every federal agency and returning power back to congress as the constitution intended.
  • BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

I didn’t say anything of the sort. I drew a comparison between the two. You’re really desperate today. Physical, mental and emotional abuse is unacceptable, regardless of the perpetrator. Haven’t read you saying the same. Being the Team Trump Treason cheerleader that you are, I’m not surprised.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

on the promises he has delivered on are disgusting regressions to society. so yes, he has delivered or partially delivered on many. and he will be remembered for that. but not the way he wishes to be. 
    1) Golf? Who cares
    2) Wall? Prototypes are being built and funding will be in the final bill. Nobody cares about Mexico paying for it but even so once NAFTA is renegotiated he will be able to claim "reimbursement" whatever the hell that means.
    3) Sold out by McCain but the Individual Mandate is gone...will certainly be seen as a partial failure...but of congress and not Trump himself.
    5) Drain the swamp? It is fucking draining. Are you kidding? He is pretty much gutting every federal agency and returning power back to congress as the constitution intended.
    5) - serious? You think federal employees were the swamp?  I guess any normal person thought it was the lobbyists, big business interests, etc. that were the swamp.  I didn't think it was the National Endowment of the Arts and junior undersecretaries at the State Dept.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

1) Golf? Who cares
    well he cared when Obama was golfing. and the president shoud be fucking WORKING. 

whether nobody cares if Mexico pays for it or not is irrelevant. it's a promise he's not delivering on, which is the basis of your statement. 

Trump is responsible for the bill put to congress. "sold out by mccain". so if a party member disagrees with something, it's sold out now?

certain groups, yes, but mostly corporations, and at what cost? "hey, my tax return his huge, but my hospital bill is 10 times that!"

he has installed billionaires and friends into jobs they don't have a hint of belonging in. that's not draining the swamp in the least. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• There must be some big Team Mueller news about to drop. BS reeks of desperation.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,259
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

1) Golf? Who cares
    You still here I thought you would be in the Israel thread defending the corrupt leader of the apartheid state ...lol funny how you side with all the corrupt racist 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Repube house opening an investigation of Team Trump Treason, what a surprise.

House panel launches probe of Rob Porter domestic abuse scandal as White House story keeps shifting - CNBC https://apple.news/AX1jDOSqcS3qdzZVG0_xAkw

Can’t wait for the buh buh buh buh Benghazi.

Brilliantati©
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    Remember when Hillary having a private email server was a scandal?  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Negative... and you know this.  No questions have been lobbed at Porter.  They've been lobbed at the WH and the Chief of Staff.  Tom Carper is not the issue and I, nor probably 99% other people, had any idea he hit his wife in 1982...his deceased wife.  It's up to the people of DE to hold Carper responsible in 1982 or today.  He's an elected official.  It's up to the White House to manage its employees and their background checks.  That didn't happen.  
    Interesting... because nobody on here seems to accept the "well the voters elected Trump so we have to accept his Access Hollywood statements". I actually agree with you completely though. What I am speaking too is the people who are "sickened" by the Porter situation as if it is a choice to be tolerant of an abuser when they themselves find ways to be tolerant of abuse when it suits them. Carper initially lied about the charges and that should count as a big strike against him. He is entitled to take the Trump approach and refuse to budge but I simply find it surprising that his own party isn't putting more pressure on him considering the demands they are placing on others.
    That didn't stop being a scandal.
  • BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Interesting... because nobody on here seems to accept the "well the voters elected Trump so we have to accept his Access Hollywood statements". I actually agree with you completely though. What I am speaking too is the people who are "sickened" by the Porter situation as if it is a choice to be tolerant of an abuser when they themselves find ways to be tolerant of abuse when it suits them. Carper initially lied about the charges and that should count as a big strike against him. He is entitled to take the Trump approach and refuse to budge but I simply find it surprising that his own party isn't putting more pressure on him considering the demands they are placing on others.
    As if you were beating the Carper story before you read about it in the Free Beacon. This from a guy who won’t give the babysitter a ride home.

Brilliantati©

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    And now that the Crooked Hillary crowd committed so fully to that idea, they’re easily buying into these theories that she’s behind the so called corrupt investigation into trump. As trump gets worse over time, the idea that Hillary is worse than trump has to be fed in order to be maintained. 
    And now that the Crooked Hillary crowd committed so fully to that idea, they’re easily buying into these theories that she’s behind the so called corrupt investigation into trump. As trump gets worse over time, the idea that Hillary is worse than trump has to be fed in order to be maintained. 
    Yeah it's like a real life "Search for Tomorrow" or something....where Hillary is the evil character that is just always hovering around fucking everything up

BS44325 said:
    yeah it fucking did

BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

I wouldn't count on the Free Beacon as the most accurate historical record of the situation.  Who knows the timeline of events, when/if he was dishonest or when/if he came clean.  But either way, at some point he admitted the issue and has been re-elected several times since then.  
    But again, this isn't about Carper or Trump.  It's about the Trump WH and how they handled the situation.  Granted, Trump must have been pissed that he wasn't getting any attention and he decided to inject himself by lamenting "due process" and how badly Porter has been hurt.. but I guess we should have seen that coming.  He subscribes to the Lindsay Lohan motto of "no attention is bad attention".  My lab also has that motto.  

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

1) Golf? Who cares
    5) - serious? You think federal employees were the swamp?  I guess any normal person thought it was the lobbyists, big business interests, etc. that were the swamp.  I didn't think it was the National Endowment of the Arts and junior undersecretaries at the State Dept.  
    The swamp is wide and deep my friend. It is the bureaucracy which strangles you.

dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    We all live in a bubble when we post articles from various reputable news sources. And the guy saying we're in a bubble quotes talking points from Fox news and posts articles from the Free Beacon. It really is something to behold.

The guy who says you're in a bubble familiarizes himself with far more left of centre sources then those on the left of centre. 
    That is really doubtful. Also, I'm curious how you would know what I read and don't read?
    Right...so one way assumptions of me are completely acceptable.
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    I expected a larger jump in trump’s approval than 4% after tax cut mania. His disapproval is still the same. After the stock market keeps tumbling and people don’t see that big of a difference in their taxes, I’m guessing his approval drops back to the mid 30s. 
    You could be right as the stock market is destined for an additional correction but keep in mind that the tax cuts haven't fully kicked in yet. There is a lot of time for this and much else to play out. Again my main point is not to make the assumption that this is one big disaster.
    I'm sorry, you think the tax cuts will drive the market higher in 2018?  I'm not sure how you can rationally argue that.  The oldest adage of a stock market is... Buy the rumor, sell the news.  You could also reverse it, which is what you are seeing today.  People sold the rumor of CPI heat, and now they are buying the announcement.  People bought the tax cut rumor.  But now the with inflation on the horizon, you can expect that money will start to flow into the bond market, out of equities.  It won't be a black Friday scenario, but a flattening or meandering market in 2018.  If delinquencies start to rise or the CPI continues to rise (it will), there may be a more aggressive sell off.  

And none of what I said has anything to do with the health of the economy.  It was healthy 36 months ago and it continued in '17.  I fear Trump gave a shot of steroids to Joe Piscopo on this one.  And an infrastructure project is just as insane.  Who's going to man the shovels?  Immigrants?
    No. I do not think the tax cuts will necessarily drive the market higher. You are lumping together my two points together. The market is due for a correction and will almost certainly go down...the question is how much. The tax cuts not "having fully kicked in" references Go Beavers' point on the 4% uptick in approval rating.

BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

As if you were beating the Carper story before you read about it in the Free Beacon. This from a guy who won’t give the babysitter a ride home.

You are laughing about a point that proved to be prophetic. No man in this era should put himself in a position to be accused. 

BS44325 said:
    yeah it fucking did
    Why? Because you say so? We'll see what the Inspector General report has to say.
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,482
    edited February 2018
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

You are laughing about a point that proved to be prophetic. No man in this era should put himself in a position to be accused. 
    So now you’re afraid of women? You live in fear of them? Who’s laughing?
    Im not laughing as much as I’m pointing out your desperation in trying to equate two entirely different situations with a common element, from 37 years ago no less. Be afraid, be very afraid of the threats to your white male superiority.

Brilliantati©
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Sorry, you cannot claim any moral high-ground here when you defend the likes of Trump.

It's reprehensible. 
    When you support and/or defend Herr dRumpf in any way, shape, or form, you support evil
    When you support evil in any way, shape, or form you are evil as well

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

I wouldn't count on the Free Beacon as the most accurate historical record of the situation.  Who knows the timeline of events, when/if he was dishonest or when/if he came clean.  But either way, at some point he admitted the issue and has been re-elected several times since then.  
    But again, this isn't about Carper or Trump.  It's about the Trump WH and how they handled the situation.  Granted, Trump must have been pissed that he wasn't getting any attention and he decided to inject himself by lamenting "due process" and how badly Porter has been hurt.. but I guess we should have seen that coming.  He subscribes to the Lindsay Lohan motto of "no attention is bad attention".  My lab also has that motto.  
    Again I don't disagree with you but that being said I don't think anybody has disputed the Free Beacon timeline. 
This discussion has been closed.