Donald Trump

Comments

• people need to get past their bitterness and move on.  The dude’s the president.  Everyone is still acting like the sky is falling while black folks have the lowest unemployment % since it was first being recorded like 45 years ago.  The stock market is killing it and reaching record highs every day- I personally made a great deal of cash, most in a decade.  I am in the process of taking out a big loan to open up a second restaurant -my other one just had its best year ever... given it was only year 6, but stil.  As a small business owner I’ve never been more excited, you have to strike while the iron is hot.  Dude at the bank said that they have gotten the ok to give out a lot more $ in loans this year than last because things are looking so good economy wise.  Why are you all still sompissed the guy talks and acts like a jackass?! No one’s denying that he is an odd fit for the prez, but he’s fuckin killing it right now.
    and was obama praised from the right for his numbers after less than a year in office? even after 2 or 4 or 6 or 8 years?

HAHAHA. 
    What?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    people need to get past their bitterness and move on.  The dude’s the president.  Everyone is still acting like the sky is falling while black folks have the lowest unemployment % since it was first being recorded like 45 years ago.  The stock market is killing it and reaching record highs every day- I personally made a great deal of cash, most in a decade.  I am in the process of taking out a big loan to open up a second restaurant -my other one just had its best year ever... given it was only year 6, but stil.  As a small business owner I’ve never been more excited, you have to strike while the iron is hot.  Dude at the bank said that they have gotten the ok to give out a lot more $ in loans this year than last because things are looking so good economy wise.  Why are you all still sompissed the guy talks and acts like a jackass?! No one’s denying that he is an odd fit for the prez, but he’s fuckin killing it right now.
    Don't bring that bullshit in here.  
    Huh? I’m serious though! Do you even stock market, bro? It’s free money right now!
    You’re benefitting from Obama’s economy. That’s Jim Dandy, but that’s not a reason to look the other way with trump and potential treason as well as the long list of other negatives he brings. 
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    people need to get past their bitterness and move on.  The dude’s the president.  Everyone is still acting like the sky is falling while black folks have the lowest unemployment % since it was first being recorded like 45 years ago.  The stock market is killing it and reaching record highs every day- I personally made a great deal of cash, most in a decade.  I am in the process of taking out a big loan to open up a second restaurant -my other one just had its best year ever... given it was only year 6, but stil.  As a small business owner I’ve never been more excited, you have to strike while the iron is hot.  Dude at the bank said that they have gotten the ok to give out a lot more $ in loans this year than last because things are looking so good economy wise.  Why are you all still sompissed the guy talks and acts like a jackass?! No one’s denying that he is an odd fit for the prez, but he’s fuckin killing it right now.
    NONE OF THAT HAS A FUCKING THING TO DO WITH ANYTHING DONALD FUCKING TRUMP HAS DONE WHILE IN OFFICE. Jesus fucking retarded Christ.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    it is great for you that things are going so well. Congrats on the successful restaurant, and on your expansion plans. That's awesome.
    I'd sure feel a lot better about things if your experience was a universal one. For many reasons your success story is not the norm anymore. More people struggle. Most Americans are one paycheck away from homelessness. Credit card debt is out of control, and people don't have savings. Trump didn't do this to us, so I don't put the blame there, but he certainly isn't doing anything to help fix it. Wage disparity continues to widen. Trump's tax reform was just more corporate welfare, and further bolsters the plutocracy we live under. The 1% are killing it. The 8 richest men on earth control as much wealth as 1/2 the global population (the poorest 3.6 billion people). In the US, the top 1% earn an average of $1.25 million, while the bottom 90% earned an average of $33,068. (see https://money.usnews.com/investing/articles/2017-02-14/how-to-solve-income-inequality).

Living in a plutocracy is great if you're on top.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Posts: 6,152
    edited January 2018
    Huh? I’m serious though! Do you even stock market, bro? It’s free money right now!
    You’re benefitting from Obama’s economy. That’s Jim Dandy, but that’s not a reason to look the other way with trump and potential treason as well as the long list of other negatives he brings. 
    Bullshit.  Everyone knows that the stock market changes minute by minute.  Has nothing to do with Obama.  And treason?  You gotta drop it dude, you know as well as everyone else there’s no chance of collusion.  The dude isn’t smart enough to do that and get away with it- the best investigators the country has AND the majority AND most news sources hate him and they STILL have zero.  Nothing.  You know as well as me if there was something there it would have been found a long long time ago.  

Edited foe for the typos/ autocorrect
    Post edited by RoleModelsinBlood31 on
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    Bullshit.  Everyone knows that the stock market changes minute by minute.  Has nothing to do with Obama.  And treason?  You gotta drop it dude, you know as well as everyone else there’s no chance of collusion.  The dude isn’t smart enough to do that and get away with it- the best investigators the country has AND the majority AND most news sources hte him and they STILL have zero.  Nothing.  You know as well as me if there was something there it would have been found a long long time ago.  
    It likely HAS been found.  Collusion isn't something you find in the couch cushion.  Proving it takes time.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • people need to get past their bitterness and move on.  The dude’s the president.  Everyone is still acting like the sky is falling while black folks have the lowest unemployment % since it was first being recorded like 45 years ago.  The stock market is killing it and reaching record highs every day- I personally made a great deal of cash, most in a decade.  I am in the process of taking out a big loan to open up a second restaurant -my other one just had its best year ever... given it was only year 6, but stil.  As a small business owner I’ve never been more excited, you have to strike while the iron is hot.  Dude at the bank said that they have gotten the ok to give out a lot more $ in loans this year than last because things are looking so good economy wise.  Why are you all still sompissed the guy talks and acts like a jackass?! No one’s denying that he is an odd fit for the prez, but he’s fuckin killing it right now.
    Bullshit.  Everyone knows that the stock market changes minute by minute.  Has nothing to do with Obama.  And treason?  You gotta drop it dude, you know as well as everyone else there’s no chance of collusion.  The dude isn’t smart enough to do that and get away with it- the best investigators the country has AND the majority AND most news sources hte him and they STILL have zero.  Nothing.  You know as well as me if there was something there it would have been found a long long time ago.  
    It likely HAS been found.  Collusion isn't something you find in the couch cushion.  Proving it takes time.
    Ok. Ya’ll keep going with that then, I’ll keep chugging away and let the good times roll.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/01/10/trump-exonerated-special-counsel-poll-332146
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466

^

Another genius who thinks the economy suddenly got better a year ago.

What is wrong with people?

www.myspace.com
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    Bullshit.  Everyone knows that the stock market changes minute by minute.  Has nothing to do with Obama.  And treason?  You gotta drop it dude, you know as well as everyone else there’s no chance of collusion.  The dude isn’t smart enough to do that and get away with it- the best investigators the country has AND the majority AND most news sources hate him and they STILL have zero.  Nothing.  You know as well as me if there was something there it would have been found a long long time ago.  

trump is dumb enough to fall right into it. Dude got played by Putin and his supporters can laugh that off, but it doesn’t change anything. And the press isn’t doing the investigation, just fyi. 
    edited January 2018

Dude....read a newspaper or something.
    www.myspace.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    It's not free money, and it's not real money unless you cash out.  The vast majority of Americans who have an investment in the market will be IRA, 401, and/or 529.  This is not liquid assets that you can take out right now.  Only about 50% of Americans actually own ANY shares through common, IRA, 401, etc.  I couldn't find a stat about % of Americans that own common stock directly (not through retirement), but it's a safe bet it's substantially less than 50%.  Throw in the number that the top 20% own 92% of stocks, well then you can see that most Americans probably aren't celebrating a 25k Dow.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    NONE OF THAT HAS A FUCKING THING TO DO WITH ANYTHING DONALD FUCKING TRUMP HAS DONE WHILE IN OFFICE. Jesus fucking retarded Christ.
    said way better than I could have hoped to. LOL
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Well, I guess this guy is just a waste of Team Mueller's time, then?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-adds-veteran-cyber-prosecutor-to-special-counsel-team/2018/01/10/860f3364-f585-11e7-b34a-b85626af34ef_story.html?utm_term=.4cb148fe8afb

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III has added a veteran cyber prosecutor to his team, filling what has long been a gap in expertise and potentially signaling a recent focus on computer crimes.

Ryan K. Dickey was assigned to Mueller’s team in early November from the Justice Department’s computer crime and intellectual-property section, said a spokesman for the special counsel’s office. He joined 16 other lawyers who are highly respected by their peers but who have come under fire from Republicans wary of some of their political contributions to Democrats.

[As Mueller builds his Russia special-counsel team, every hire is under scrutiny]

Dickey’s addition is particularly notable because he is the first publicly known member of the team specializing solely in cyber issues. The others’ expertise is mainly in a variety of white-collar crimes, including fraud, money laundering and public corruption, though Mueller also has appellate specialists and one of the government’s foremost experts in criminal law.

You credit Team Trump Treason with the stock market you hail just before you knock Obama for the same, as it changes minute by minute? So, we should just look past all the other nefarious shit Team Trump Treason did because the economy is humming along, all just in the past year?

Hey, but congratulations on your restaurant success. Tough business to be in.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©

^

I’m going by my own business, thanks.  Call me any name you want, but I’m the one who sees my numbers day in and day out.  I’ve been open for 6 years and 2017 was my best year.  I was open for all of Obama’s second term.  Not here to spit and slap and have a social media confrontation by attacking Obama or trump or whatever, just saying that if you don’t open your eyes and embrace what’s going on around you because you’re pissed Hillary didn’t win or you hate trump or whatever, you may miss the opportunity that’s here and now.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited January 2018
    JC29856 said:
    dignin said:
    Will this be Comey-esq? Meaning will the conclusion be drafted before interviewing all witnesses, will Trump not be required to be under oath and will Flynn Manafort be allowed to sit in on the interviews and will there be no recording or transcribing of the testimony given?
    "When you talk about interviews, Hillary Clinton had an interview where she wasn't sworn in, she wasn't given the oath, they didn't take notes, they didn't record and it was done on the Fourth of July weekend. That's, perhaps, ridiculous, a lot of people looked at that as a very serious breach," he said.

Then-FBI Director James Comey, who has since been fired by Trump, told Congress in July of 2016 that the bureau's interview with Clinton was not recorded and that she did not swear an oath to tell the truth. But he added that it's still a crime to lie to the FBI regardless of whether an oath was taken and that FBI policy is not to record interviews.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/368365-trump-refuses-to-commit-to-mueller-interview

^

I’m going by my own business, thanks.  Call me any name you want, but I’m the one who sees my numbers day in and day out.  I’ve been open for 6 years and 2017 was my best year.  I was open for all of Obama’s second term.  Not here to spit and slap and have a social media confrontation by attacking Obama or trump or whatever, just saying that if you don’t open your eyes and embrace what’s going on around you because you’re pissed Hillary didn’t win or you hate trump or whatever, you may miss the opportunity that’s here and now.
    You know what?  I've been in business since 1998 and EVERY year is better than the next.  That's what a business does if you run it correctly.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    I always shake my head when a grown man or woman use the word “retarded”
    I'm a business consultant...have roughly 100 clients.  I have one that sounds just like rolemodel....this is his best year and goddamn it's because of tRump.  My client had a shitty 2008 like everyone else...2009 a little better, then 2010 on he consistently grew.  The last 3 years he has had very good growth.  His great 2017 was because he hired back a guy that was a workhorse.

• JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    dignin said:
    Will this be Comey-esq? Meaning will the conclusion be drafted before interviewing all witnesses, will Trump not be required to be under oath and will Flynn Manafort be allowed to sit in on the interviews and will there be no recording or transcribing of the testimony given?
    "When you talk about interviews, Hillary Clinton had an interview where she wasn't sworn in, she wasn't given the oath, they didn't take notes, they didn't record and it was done on the Fourth of July weekend. That's, perhaps, ridiculous, a lot of people looked at that as a very serious breach," he said.

Then-FBI Director James Comey, who has since been fired by Trump, told Congress in July of 2016 that the bureau's interview with Clinton was not recorded and that she did not swear an oath to tell the truth. But he added that it's still a crime to lie to the FBI regardless of whether an oath was taken and that FBI policy is not to record interviews.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/368365-trump-refuses-to-commit-to-mueller-interview

All of which may very well be true. Special Prosecutor is a wee tad different. Team Trump Treason doesn't have to answer questions nor agree to an interview. However, then he could be subpoened to appear before a grand jury, without legal counsel. Pick your poison. And I thought Team Trump Treason had nothing to hide? I thought they'd been very open and wanted to get this over with. Team Trump Treason is making America look ridiculous!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©

^

You're insulted by genius? Would you prefer stable genius?

Generally speaking, it takes businesses a few years to get off the ground, no? So logic dictates, after only 6 years, you should be doing better now, especially since the economy has grown EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR since your business started (which was actually during the largest recession since the 1930's).

Come on man.

www.myspace.com
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,616
    Booooo Trump!  :smiley:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

I'm a business consultant...have roughly 100 clients.  I have one that sounds just like rolemodel....this is his best year and goddamn it's because of tRump.  My client had a shitty 2008 like everyone else...2009 a little better, then 2010 on he consistently grew.  The last 3 years he has had very good growth.  His great 2017 was because he hired back a guy that was a workhorse.

People are blinded by the R's and D's next to politician's names.
    www.myspace.com
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    Cool story. I don't use it as a noun.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    Ok. Ya’ll keep going with that then, I’ll keep chugging away and let the good times roll.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/01/10/trump-exonerated-special-counsel-poll-332146
    i don't see Muller's name on that list wait is the investigation over ? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    What in the actual FUCK is going on with this shitshow??? Unreal.
    The shitshow is dealing with immigration.

https://youtu.be/Cc4X6juZFxk

Pretty amazing to watch crazy, mental, deranged, can’t read Hitler run a meeting. You might want to watch the entire thing to full diagnose this maniac!

https://youtu.be/fc5tIKFDy1s
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/09/politics/california-judge-daca-applications/index.html

Yeah alot of good that meeting did !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Cool story. I don't use it as a noun.
    Sounds like an argument between me and my 12 year old.  “Geez Dad, I said he was acting retarded, not that he was a retard. There’s a difference, Duh!”
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited January 2018
    Shit is scary lol
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    A restaurant is doing well because Trump is POTUS?
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    my2hands said:
    A restaurant is doing well because Trump is POTUS?
    the Mcdonalds closest to the white house
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888

Without a care in the world for the millions who are harmed during your good times. :plus_one:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.