Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124

FAKE NEWS!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    I’m not gaining anything new from all of these articles about this tonight. I don’t understand the logic of a poster here that this clears anyone on the Trump team. Of course Democrats picked up to pay this! And guess what, Republicans did this sort of thing on Hillary- no doubt about it. But why are we hearing about this and not hers? Because there’s no illegal coercsion with a foreign power by the campaign manager and high level staff of the Clinton campaign. If I were Trump and Republicans, I’d get off this as fast as possible. The story’s on the Clinton’s right now, but it’s brief. It will quickly turn to that very dossier and how much of it has been proven accurate, and if that’s been used to tap Manafort, Page, Flynn- all the information from those taps that have been proven as shady. So, by all means, keep talking about it. It only leads to examining the info closer. 
    Ha. All of a sudden it’s “of course Democrats paid for this”. They have been denying it the whole time and Fusion GPS refused to devulge this very fact. The dossier has been examined and there is nothing there. The only thing left to prove is whether this russian sourced oppo research was used to justify FISA warrants because if that’s the case it is prison time for all your heroes.
    While you’ve been crying fake news forever, a lot of that document has been proven very, very true. Maybe not the salacious things some posters here feel would change anything or lead to impeachment, but enough has been proven accurate as to where the intelligence investigations in Congress are taking it seriously. 
    I could care less about Trump paying hookers. Like that’s never happened from him before. I care about the tiny details that you blow off as nothing burgers but they point the investigation in a direction where people (not my people) will go to jail. Flynn, Page, and Manafort are fucked. Maybe Jared. But I think that’s it. The others are given options to avoid embarrassment to the nation and themselves. No one is going to jail over peeing. No one is getting impeached over it either. But those guys I named are absolutely going down. 
    Please list the things in the dossier that have been proven true.
    Dude, if I did that, would it really change anything? The way I see it, I do a basic Google search, copy and paste the information, post it here, and be automatically peppered with nonsense from you instead of talking about the issue. Forgive me, but it’s late and I just don’t have the energy to go round and round with you where no one wins and energy and time is wasted all around. 
    That was the answer I expected. 
    You expected an answer that I’ve never given? The point is, why should I or anyone debate you? It is well known that many things in that dossier have been proven. All this news tonight tells us that either the DNC or Clinton contributed to funding the research. Anyone who didn’t know that was the case is out of touch with reality and doesn’t get how politics works. Yes, the DNC funds opposition research. Yes, the DNC favors loyal DEMOCRATS to represent their party on the election for the highest office in the land. Those jerks. Get over it. 
    The funding of the dossier by the DNC/Clinton was denied up until yesterday. Now it is official. The DNC/Clinton via Fusion GPS colluded with Russian intelligence sources to produce a document that would harm a political opponent and the election process. The same Fusion GPS mind you that previously produced fake dossiers on Venezuelan whistleblowers and Russian whistleblowers. Blind hatred of Trump has caused you all to sacrifice your principles. He wasn’t supposed to win and these secrets were never supposed to be revealed. Continue to protect your precious narrative.
    lol what does this have to do with the total imcompetence of the orange bafoon you so wish was an honorable human when in reality you know hi's dispicable and should be removed from office even if he didn't collude with Russians your defending a total idiot ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,947
    brianlux said:
    Is there anyone on the face of the earth left who thinks this man deserves to remain in office?  My number one wish is that he would experience satori and in reaction to his own true nature, quit his job and go sit on a mountain some where far, far away.
    Unfortunately, I know several people that still think Trump is the best thing that happened to the US. They proudly wear their red 'make America great again' hats and say that they wish the fake media would leave Trump alone and let him do his job. They are very pleased with his job performance.
    Unbelievable!  But yeah, I still see people with "Trump: Make America Great Again" bumper stickers.  Do they really need to wait to see things go to hell before they wise up?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    You see this is how it works...

Clinton and the DNC pay Fusion GPS to make up a dossier based on Russian Intel
    This dossier is then pushed out through the media by the likes of David Corn and Mother Jones
    And the very same day Clinton says this...

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/793254986641764356

That is called collusion with Russia to interfere in an election
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    i've known the Dems funded the dossier since the day i read which was in December or January.  How is this news?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733
    BS44325 said:

This dossier is then pushed out through the media by the likes of David Corn and Mother Jones

This is how delusional smokescreens work. 
  • Options

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    I’m not gaining anything new from all of these articles about this tonight. I don’t understand the logic of a poster here that this clears anyone on the Trump team. Of course Democrats picked up to pay this! And guess what, Republicans did this sort of thing on Hillary- no doubt about it. But why are we hearing about this and not hers? Because there’s no illegal coercsion with a foreign power by the campaign manager and high level staff of the Clinton campaign. If I were Trump and Republicans, I’d get off this as fast as possible. The story’s on the Clinton’s right now, but it’s brief. It will quickly turn to that very dossier and how much of it has been proven accurate, and if that’s been used to tap Manafort, Page, Flynn- all the information from those taps that have been proven as shady. So, by all means, keep talking about it. It only leads to examining the info closer. 
    Ha. All of a sudden it’s “of course Democrats paid for this”. They have been denying it the whole time and Fusion GPS refused to devulge this very fact. The dossier has been examined and there is nothing there. The only thing left to prove is whether this russian sourced oppo research was used to justify FISA warrants because if that’s the case it is prison time for all your heroes.
    While you’ve been crying fake news forever, a lot of that document has been proven very, very true. Maybe not the salacious things some posters here feel would change anything or lead to impeachment, but enough has been proven accurate as to where the intelligence investigations in Congress are taking it seriously. 
    I could care less about Trump paying hookers. Like that’s never happened from him before. I care about the tiny details that you blow off as nothing burgers but they point the investigation in a direction where people (not my people) will go to jail. Flynn, Page, and Manafort are fucked. Maybe Jared. But I think that’s it. The others are given options to avoid embarrassment to the nation and themselves. No one is going to jail over peeing. No one is getting impeached over it either. But those guys I named are absolutely going down. 
    Dude, if I did that, would it really change anything? The way I see it, I do a basic Google search, copy and paste the information, post it here, and be automatically peppered with nonsense from you instead of talking about the issue. Forgive me, but it’s late and I just don’t have the energy to go round and round with you where no one wins and energy and time is wasted all around. 
    You expected an answer that I’ve never given? The point is, why should I or anyone debate you? It is well known that many things in that dossier have been proven. All this news tonight tells us that either the DNC or Clinton contributed to funding the research. Anyone who didn’t know that was the case is out of touch with reality and doesn’t get how politics works. Yes, the DNC funds opposition research. Yes, the DNC favors loyal DEMOCRATS to represent their party on the election for the highest office in the land. Those jerks. Get over it. 
    The funding of the dossier by the DNC/Clinton was denied up until yesterday. Now it is official. The DNC/Clinton via Fusion GPS colluded with Russian intelligence sources to produce a document that would harm a political opponent and the election process. The same Fusion GPS mind you that previously produced fake dossiers on Venezuelan whistleblowers and Russian whistleblowers. Blind hatred of Trump has caused you all to sacrifice your principles. He wasn’t supposed to win and these secrets were never supposed to be revealed. Continue to protect your precious narrative.
    lol what does this have to do with the total imcompetence of the orange bafoon you so wish was an honorable human when in reality you know hi's dispicable and should be removed from office even if he didn't collude with Russians your defending a total idiot ...
    Whether one thinks Trump is incompetent or not is irrelevant. Whether one likes Trump or not is irrelevant. Nobody can endorse the candidate of the party in power producing phony intelligence via Russia to then trigger FBI investigation of the opposing candidate. This is a high crime.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,319
    BS44325 said:

Such pretty feathers today Mr. Peacock. The only time you show up is to defend Trump. Canada must be proud of your allegiance to the current pres.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    BS44325 said:

This is how delusional smokescreens work. 
    I get how this will be difficult for many of you.
  • Options
    Kat said:
    I feel like the dossier was likely shopped around after the GOP exit. They had the info, why not find a new place to sell the research.
    What you “feel” is incorrect. Steele was hired by Fusion AFTER the DNC/Clinton began funding. Sorry.
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    BS44325 said:

Such pretty feathers today Mr. Peacock. The only time you show up is to defend Trump. Canada must be proud of your allegiance to the current pres.
    I was here waaay before Trump was even on the scene. I said this day would come. I waited patiently. I have returned.
  • Options
    For those who need to be brought up to speed...

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/25/top-10-things-to-know-about-dossier/

(The horror...”the federalist”...I won’t read that right wing trash!)
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    BS44325 said:
    For those who need to be brought up to speed...

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/25/top-10-things-to-know-about-dossier/

(The horror...”the federalist”...I won’t read that right wing trash!)

You're funny

...any....day....now....
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,027
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,027
    #PTAPE
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,947
    BS44325 said:
    Kat said:
    I feel like the dossier was likely shopped around after the GOP exit. They had the info, why not find a new place to sell the research.
    What you “feel” is incorrect. Steele was hired by Fusion AFTER the DNC/Clinton began funding. Sorry.
    WHOA!  A little off topic, but everything I learned and later taught in human serves cringes at the idea of telling someone their feeling are "incorrect.  OUCH!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BS44325 said:

Roger Stone talking to Guccifer 2.0
    Peter Smith working with Russia hackers 
    Trump Data Guru: head of Cambridge Analytica reaching out to Julian Assange 
    Trump himself looking in the camera and asking Russia for help. 
    And Trump Jr. meeting Russian officials to receive dirt on Clinton.

Trump: actively sought and accepted Russian subversion efforts.  

DNC: actively investigated and gathered opposition on Trump's Russian subversion efforts.

You: BOTH SIDES!

...get real...
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Whether one thinks Trump is incompetent or not is irrelevant. Whether one likes Trump or not is irrelevant. Nobody can endorse the candidate of the party in power producing phony intelligence via Russia to then trigger FBI investigation of the opposing candidate. This is a high crime.
    I have given no shits to whichever side has Russian ties to Hillary or Trump. Hillary is a crook and a cheat.  But at least she doesn't suffer from mental illness. 

Trump is is a bumbling reality TV show host that has the shared qualifications of a leaked Kardashion sex tape.  

I think you, BS, are one of the smarter and well informed commenters on this forum.  Why support a megalomaniac who Tweets insane things on a daily basis just to fire back when Trump has his best defense is the "I know you are what but am I?" Pee Wee Herman defense?  

I see stupid.  I report stupid. 

• Options
    CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:

DNC: actively investigated and gathered opposition on Trump's Russian subversion efforts.

...get real...
    7Xs X 4Xs = impeachment. Remind me again of hillary’s Crimes? Remind me again of all the nefarious plots and law breaking by the Obama Admin? Remind me again of which parts of the Steele dossier are false?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Jason P said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    I have given no shits to whichever side has Russian ties to Hillary or Trump. Hillary is a crook and a cheat.  But at least she doesn't suffer from mental illness. 

Trump is is a bumbling reality TV show host that has the shared qualifications of a leaked Kardashion sex tape.  

I think you, BS, are one of the smarter and well informed commenters on this forum.  Why support a megalomaniac who Tweets insane things on a daily basis just to fire back when Trump has his best defense is the "I know you are what but am I?" Pee Wee Herman defense?  

I have never disagreed with your analysis of Trump. I have always argued that between the two he was the shitty candidate with the greatest upside potential. That being said it is irrelevant to the conversation. The point I am making is that no matter how much you hate a candidate the party in power does not have the right to orchestrate a hit job on it’s political opponent. That is the story that is being revealed. The bumbling reality TV show host that has the shared qualifications of a leaked Kardashian sex tape was not supposed to win. The Democrats paid big money for a phony dossier to make sure of it. The electoral college unfortunately didn’t cooperate.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Jason P said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

I have never disagreed with your analysis of Trump. I have always argued that between the two he was the shitty candidate with the greatest upside potential. That being said it is irrelevant to the conversation. The point I am making is that no matter how much you hate a candidate the party in power does not have the right to orchestrate a hit job on it’s political opponent. That is the story that is being revealed. The bumbling reality TV show host that has the shared qualifications of a leaked Kardashian sex tape was not supposed to win. The Democrats paid big money for a phony dossier to make sure of it. The electoral college unfortunately didn’t cooperate.
    With Russian collusion and meddling in our electoral process. Have you seen the sex tape? Again, which parts of the dossier are false?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options

CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:

...get real...
    Money only changed hands on one side. That money was lied about. It was hidden from the public. Now it is subject to an FEC complaint.

http://www.campaignlegalcenter.org/document/fec-complaint-hillary-america-dnc-failure-disclose

The next question is whether making payments to foreign agents is in of itself legal? Me thinks not.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    BS44325 said:
    Kat said:
    How many campaigns have you been a part of, BS? On the local, state, and federal level? I will guarantee it’s less than me. And when I say that how Kat described it is EXACTLY how it happens, it’s EXACTLY how it happens. People solicit information every god damn day. They want one of a couple of things. Money. A job. Preferred bidding on contracts. In this case, it was brought to the team when it was not 100% but an angle was becoming very apparent in the work. The decision was made to follow that angle and pay for the info. How diabolical!
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:

...get real...
    Money only changed hands on one side. 
    LoL, if you truly believe that, I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in.....

Mueller has numerous money laundering specialists investigating tRump, Jr, manafort, etc. 

You've been suckered by the tRussia propaganda machine. PT Barnum is embarrassed for you.
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    BS44325 said:
    Kat said:
    WHOA!  A little off topic, but everything I learned and later taught in human serves cringes at the idea of telling someone their feeling are "incorrect.  OUCH!
    Yes. Many are teaching the concept of subordinating “facts” to “feelings”. It certainly is a massive problem in the education system. I teach the exact opposite which is that feelings are irrelevant to the facts. No safe spaces. Your feelings shall not be spared. Ouch.
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:

CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:

...get real...
    LoL, if you truly believe that, I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in.....

Mueller has numerous money laundering specialists investigating tRump, Jr, manafort, etc. 

You've been suckered by the tRussia propaganda machine. PT Barnum is embarrassed for you.
    You seem to be so certain as to what Mueller’s specialists are investigating. Like I said follow the evidence where it leads...if it leads to the fact that Manafort was working with the Podesta group on behalf of Russian interets then so be it. If it leads to further investigation of Uranium One so be it. In the last hour Mueller’s own FBI informant was released from his Loretta Lynch enforced NDA to testify before congress. I’m non-partisan when it comes to the draining of the swamp.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/25/gag-order-lifted-doj-says-informant-can-speak-to-congress-on-uranium-one-russia-bribery-case.html
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:

CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:

...get real...

You seem to be so certain as to what Mueller’s specialists are investigating. Like I said follow the evidence where it leads...if it leads to the fact that Manafort was working with the Podesta group on behalf of Russian interets then so be it. If it leads to further investigation of Uranium One so be it. In the last hour Mueller’s own FBI informant was released from his Loretta Lynch enforced NDA to testify before congress. I’m non-partisan when it comes to the draining of the swamp.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/25/gag-order-lifted-doj-says-informant-can-speak-to-congress-on-uranium-one-russia-bribery-case.html
    Sure, sure you are.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Kat said:
    How many campaigns have you been a part of, BS? On the local, state, and federal level? I will guarantee it’s less than me. And when I say that how Kat described it is EXACTLY how it happens, it’s EXACTLY how it happens. People solicit information every god damn day. They want one of a couple of things. Money. A job. Preferred bidding on contracts. In this case, it was brought to the team when it was not 100% but an angle was becoming very apparent in the work. The decision was made to follow that angle and pay for the info. How diabolical!
    No. Kat said the dossier was likely shopped around after the GOP exit. No. That is impossible as the dossier wasn’t created until after the hiring of Steele. Also you have no idea what “angle” the GOP candidate was pursuing vs the “angle” Clinton/DNC was pursuing. No idea. You have confirmed however that Fusion GPS wanted to get in on the money action. This is exactly why Mike Morell said the dossier could not be trusted because anonymous people were being paid and would essentially keep pushing garbage for additional cash. The sources and often sub-sources were vetted by nobody but were paid handsomely. So was Fusion GPS.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Kat said:
    No. Kat said the dossier was likely shopped around after the GOP exit. No. That is impossible as the dossier wasn’t created until after the hiring of Steele. Also you have no idea what “angle” the GOP candidate was pursuing vs the “angle” Clinton/DNC was pursuing. No idea. You have confirmed however that Fusion GPS wanted to get in on the money action. This is exactly why Mike Morell said the dossier could not be trusted because anonymous people were being paid and would essentially keep pushing garbage for additional cash. The sources and often sub-sources were vetted by nobody but were paid handsomely. So was Fusion GPS.
    Which parts of the Steele dossier are false? 7Xs X 4Xs = impeachment (“with nothing to hide”). Treasury always gets their man.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.