Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    PJ_Soul said:

Where are the trump supporters on this.....

Days at a golf course during the first 81 days as president:
    Donald J. Trump: 17
    Barack Obama: 0
    George W. Bush: 0
    President Bill Clinton: 3

He golfs more that retired people do, it's crazy.

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    ^^Clever!
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    A Whole New War
    by Tom Tomorrow

https://thenib.com/a-whole-new-war
  • Options
    We can debate that Poopy Pants golfs more than he presidents, but can we at least agree that he doesn't play very well given the amount of time he spends at the game?

He has a sound index, but he never enters his scores and... he cheats... big time: For his book, “Who’s Your Caddy?” Rick Reilly spent a round caddying for a number of people, Trump included. Reilly writes that, “When it comes to cheating, [Trump] is 11 on a scale of 1 to 10.”
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    dignin said:

A Whole New War
    by Tom Tomorrow

https://thenib.com/a-whole-new-war

That seems like a pretty accurate view of what we're dealing with!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options

We can debate that Poopy Pants golfs more than he presidents, but can we at least agree that he doesn't play very well given the amount of time he spends at the game?

He has a sound index, but he never enters his scores and... he cheats... big time: For his book, “Who’s Your Caddy?” Rick Reilly spent a round caddying for a number of people, Trump included. Reilly writes that, “When it comes to cheating, [Trump] is 11 on a scale of 1 to 10.”

Of course he does.. This is the most unsurprising thing I've heard. For anyone that golfs, you know that cheating is really low down.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

Golfing while being white male alt right so it's no issue.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Spicer is a fucking moron.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    mfc2006 said:

"Even Hitler never gassed his own people"???
    Wha?? Jews weren't citizens? How about the Gypsies, or the indigent, the gays or the people that were deemed incompetent because they didnt' know Hitler's bday. You're right. He is a moron. This is in the top 10.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    mrussel1 said:

mfc2006 said:

Wha?? Jews weren't citizens? How about the Gypsies, or the indigent, the gays or the people that were deemed incompetent because they didnt' know Hitler's bday. You're right. He is a moron. This is in the top 10.
    I had to look this up to make sure I knew what he really said: From CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/sean-spicer-hitler-assad-gas-chemical-weapons/

I confirmed that he is indeed a HUGE FUCKING IDIOT.

"White House press secretary Sean Spicer, in an effort to shame Russia's alliance with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his use of chemical weapons, said Tuesday Adolf Hitler "didn't even sink to using chemical weapons" during World War II.
    While Hitler did not use chemical weapons on the battlefield, Hitler and the Nazis used gas chambers to exterminate Jews, disabled people and others.
    Spicer, asked for a clarification by a reporter about the comments that Hitler did not use chemical weapons, said: "I think when you come to sarin gas, he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing."

White House: Russia, Syrian regime trying to 'confuse' the world over chemical attacks
    White House: Russia, Syrian regime trying to 'confuse' the world over chemical attacks
    Reporters in the briefing room offered the Holocaust as an example of chemical weapons use.
    "But in the way that Assad used them, where he went into towns and dropped them down to innocent in the middle of towns," Spicer said, defending his statement."
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

mfc2006 said:

I had to look this up to make sure I knew what he really said: From CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/sean-spicer-hitler-assad-gas-chemical-weapons/

"White House press secretary Sean Spicer, in an effort to shame Russia's alliance with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his use of chemical weapons, said Tuesday Adolf Hitler "didn't even sink to using chemical weapons" during World War II.
    While Hitler did not use chemical weapons on the battlefield, Hitler and the Nazis used gas chambers to exterminate Jews, disabled people and others.
    Spicer, asked for a clarification by a reporter about the comments that Hitler did not use chemical weapons, said: "I think when you come to sarin gas, he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing."

Reporters in the briefing room offered the Holocaust as an example of chemical weapons use.
    "But in the way that Assad used them, where he went into towns and dropped them down to innocent in the middle of towns," Spicer said, defending his statement."
    I used to feel bad for the guy.. I mean your job is to go defend the indefensible statements of your boss. But after this, I think he's just an idiot.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,982
    mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

mfc2006 said:

I used to feel bad for the guy.. I mean your job is to go defend the indefensible statements of your boss. But after this, I think he's just an idiot.
    Brilliant flashes of brilliant brilliance.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,319
    CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

He golfs more that retired people do, it's crazy.

Maybe if the Golf Channel offered him a job as a commentator he'd quit the presidency to pursue his passion; bashing golfers 10x his superior.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003
    mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

mfc2006 said:

It's not like he's tethered by a ball and chain to the White House, or this job. If he wants to leave, he may. If your job is defending the indefensible, then executing that job is equally indefensible.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    benjs said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

mfc2006 said:

It's not like he's tethered by a ball and chain to the White House, or this job. If he wants to leave, he may. If your job is defending the indefensible, then executing that job is equally indefensible.
    Agreed. He's part of the problem and complicit.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Holy fucking shit. Did Sean Spicer seriously just say that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons? How the fuck does the still have a job? Jesus Christ you Trump thumpers kill me. How the fuck do you defend that?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    I'd like to think Spicer meant to add "in the battlefield" to that dumbass comparison but the man is an idiot and I will not give him the benefit of the doubt that he knows anything about the holocaust.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

I'd like to think Spicer meant to add "in the battlefield" to that dumbass comparison but the man is an idiot and I will not give him the benefit of the doubt that he knows anything about the holocaust.

Yes.. Hitler did not gas his own people "on the battlefield". That would be a dubious and unimportant distinction.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Jason P said:

Yes.. Hitler did not gas his own people "on the battlefield". That would be a dubious and unimportant distinction.
    This from Wiki on why they didn't use it:

The use of nerve gas on the Normandy beachhead would have seriously impeded the Allies and possibly caused the invasion to fail altogether. He submitted the question "Why was nerve gas not used in Normandy?" to be asked of Hermann Göring during his interrogation. Göring answered that the reason gas was not used had to do with horses. The Wehrmacht was dependent upon horse-drawn transport to move supplies to their combat units, and had never been able to devise a gas mask horses could tolerate; the versions they developed would not pass enough pure air to allow the horses to pull a cart. Thus, gas was of no use to the German Army under most conditions.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

mrussel1 said:

Jason P said:

The use of nerve gas on the Normandy beachhead would have seriously impeded the Allies and possibly caused the invasion to fail altogether. He submitted the question "Why was nerve gas not used in Normandy?" to be asked of Hermann Göring during his interrogation. Göring answered that the reason gas was not used had to do with horses. The Wehrmacht was dependent upon horse-drawn transport to move supplies to their combat units, and had never been able to devise a gas mask horses could tolerate; the versions they developed would not pass enough pure air to allow the horses to pull a cart. Thus, gas was of no use to the German Army under most conditions.
    So Goring drew the line at gassing their horses. Good to know the man had principles.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Jason P said:

mrussel1 said:

Jason P said:

So Goring drew the line at gassing their horses. Good to know the man had principles.
    I believe he was concerned with the German horses not being able to be protected and they wouldn't be able to transport supplies if they all died, thus making them sitting ducks.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited April 2017
    Who cares what Spicer says.
    You should listen to this latest tweet from the one and only President Trump
    I explained to the President of China that a trade deal with the U.S. will be far better for them if they solve the North Korean problem! North Korea is looking for trouble. If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them! U.S.A.
    Ron Estes is running TODAY for Congress in the Great State of Kansas. A wonderful guy, I need his help on Healthcare & Tax Cuts (Reform).
  • Options
    Sound familiar?

Senior administration officials stopped short of saying there was definitive proof of Russian collusion with Syria on the chemical attack last week, but the administration bluntly accused the Russian government of helping the Syrian regime cover-up chemical weapons still in the country.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/white-house-russia-syria-chemical-weapons/index.html
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Who cares what Spicer says.
    You should listen to this latest tweet from the one and only President Trump
    I explained to the President of China that a trade deal with the U.S. will be far better for them if they solve the North Korean problem! North Korea is looking for trouble. If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them! U.S.A.
    Ron Estes is running TODAY for Congress in the Great State of Kansas. A wonderful guy, I need his help on Healthcare & Tax Cuts (Reform).

The problem with this is that China has the trade deal they want right now.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Spicey really does miss McCarthy being absent from last week's SNL doesn't he?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733
    Deal with North Korea without China's cooperation? That a real genius idea.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404

Deal with North Korea without China's cooperation? That a real genius idea.

But Who cares what Spicer says, right?

LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    ^^^
    Spicer is not the guy to focus on.
    Your President is saying the USA will take care of N. Korea alone if need be.
    Pretty strong statement from the golf course.
  • Options

^^^
    Spicer is not the guy to focus on.
    Your President is saying the USA will take care of N. Korea alone if need be.
    Pretty strong statement from the golf course.

And if you truly believe that, I've got a bridge and some desert property that will soon be ocean front in Saskatchewan that I'll sell you. Primo deal.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    ^^^
    I'll take that deal.
    Saskatchewan is beautiful, especially Northern.
    Beats Marlago anyday.
This discussion has been closed.