Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,027
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-critics-cant-write-off-the-syria-strike-as-a-distraction-history-shows-why/2017/04/09/51954cde-1bcb-11e7-bcc2-7d1a0973e7b2_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e:homepage/story&utm_term=.8222bfcc2e5f

"But one military strike does not make a foreign policy, and when you watch Trump speak on the subject, it’s hard to escape the sense that he has absolutely no idea what he’s doing."
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Trump has visited a property that generates money for himself on 36% of his days in office so far.
    Every 2.8 days he visits a property that generates profit for himself, and every 5.6 days he golfs.

He is on pace to outspend Obama's vacation expenditures for his entire 8 years in only 10 months.
    And the party of small government and fiscal responsibility has nothing to say about it.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,982
    edited April 2017
    Tiki said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-critics-cant-write-off-the-syria-strike-as-a-distraction-history-shows-why/2017/04/09/51954cde-1bcb-11e7-bcc2-7d1a0973e7b2_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-e:homepage/story&utm_term=.8222bfcc2e5f

"But one military strike does not make a foreign policy, and when you watch Trump speak on the subject, it’s hard to escape the sense that he has absolutely no idea what he’s doing."

Not to mention that our vaunted UN ambassador, Nikki Styxxx, is forcefully calling out Russia. You know, the same UN that the Republican Party has been denigrating for the last twenty years or so? Yea, the rest of the world's really going to pay attention now. Now watch this drive indeed.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    Donald Trump's golf problem - CNN
    https://apple.news/AbyKiJgPhQlOFZrigRIo07A

Just saying !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    He owns stock in the company that creates the Tomahawk missles.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    He and Sean Spicer own stock in Energy Transfer Partners...
  • Options
    stealing you mean

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    BS44325 said:
    Impressive.. The Republicans control three parts of gov't and need to break the filibuster to push through a moderate.

Nice job with the Chinese. I think he declared China a currency manipulator and totally got in his face. That's what happened, right? Just like he said he would do? Another victory or has Trump been mugged by realPolitik?
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    one of Trumpitos first picks for Transportation Sec? Yertl's wife. Just like Reagan did.

Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options
    It's not about winning, it's about holding on to power.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Tell me how you spin this into a win? And the business community will lobby HARD against a DBCFT tax. No way does that get passed. Basically, his whole campaign idea is out the fucking door... just like all of his other half baked ideas.

President Trump is starting over with his tax plan, The Associated Press reported on Monday, getting rid of the proposal used during his campaign.

White House officials told the news service that the new proposal will likely not come before Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin’s August goal.

Trump wants to cut taxes to help rural and industrialized parts of the country where his supporters live, administration officials said.
    So far, Trump has not signed on to a plan put forward by House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady (R-Texas). Brady’s plan would include a border-adjustment tax.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    BS44325 said:
    Yeah ok they had to completely throw out the rules to get it done that's called bullying your way thru it , how about Syria how much winning is he accomplished there ..
    When's the next immigration ban coming ? Or health bill ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:
    Yeah ok they had to completely throw out the rules to get it done that's called bullying your way thru it , how about Syria how much winning is he accomplished there ..
    When's the next immigration ban coming ? Or health bill ..
    Patience my friend.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    Tell me how you spin this into a win? And the business community will lobby HARD against a DBCFT tax. No way does that get passed. Basically, his whole campaign idea is out the fucking door... just like all of his other half baked ideas.

President Trump is starting over with his tax plan, The Associated Press reported on Monday, getting rid of the proposal used during his campaign.

White House officials told the news service that the new proposal will likely not come before Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin’s August goal.

Trump wants to cut taxes to help rural and industrialized parts of the country where his supporters live, administration officials said.
    So far, Trump has not signed on to a plan put forward by House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady (R-Texas). Brady’s plan would include a border-adjustment tax.
    Too soon to "spin"...I'm not in a hurry.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:
    Impressive.. The Republicans control three parts of gov't and need to break the filibuster to push through a moderate.

Nice job with the Chinese. I think he declared China a currency manipulator and totally got in his face. That's what happened, right? Just like he said he would do? Another victory or has Trump been mugged by realPolitik?
    I guess that will depend on how China's policy changes with respect to North Korea. Slow down on your declaration of victories/losses. Gorsuch is a victory. On much else it is too soon to tell.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

I guess that will depend on how China's policy changes with respect to North Korea. Slow down on your declaration of victories/losses. Gorsuch is a victory. On much else it is too soon to tell.
    Worst...100 days.....ever.....
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Calling Gorsuch a victory is only because the bar has been set so low for trump. People say he's "presidential" when he can string together sentences like you would in 8th grade speech class. I don't recall my teacher saying "that was very presidential!" after my speech on recycling.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Trade was Trump's calling card on China, not N. Korea. In fact, he wanted to pull back from supporting Japan in the region. So it's all very curious.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Ugh.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Trade was Trump's calling card on China, not N. Korea. In fact, he wanted to pull back from supporting Japan in the region. So it's all very curious.
    Oh...is it very curious?

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17C09Y

Trump is learning on the job. He is being confronted with national security issues for the very first time in his life and is dealing with them so far in a proper way. The issue of most immediate importance is North Korea and this is an instance where early tough talk on China can be traded for a change in Chinese policy. Trade is important and you might want to remember that he already ended TPP. Further issues on trade and currency can take a back seat to North Korea at the moment.

• Options

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Calling Gorsuch a victory is only because the bar has been set so low for trump. People say he's "presidential" when he can string together sentences like you would in 8th grade speech class. I don't recall my teacher saying "that was very presidential!" after my speech on recycling.
    For those people who only go to the polls on the issues of judges Gorsuch will absolutely be seen as a victory...and the democrats handled it so poorly that even more conservative judges can be appointed in the future. Thank the #resistance for playing into Trump's hands....those tiny tiny hands.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Oh...is it very curious?

Trump is learning on the job. He is being confronted with national security issues for the very first time in his life and is dealing with them so far in a proper way. The issue of most immediate importance is North Korea and this is an instance where early tough talk on China can be traded for a change in Chinese policy. Trade is important and you might want to remember that he already ended TPP. Further issues on trade and currency can take a back seat to North Korea at the moment.

I'm comparing campaign promises to reality. His tune has changed mightily.. like I said, RealPolitik. But here's the other real thing that is going to slap us in the face after he is gone. Pulling out of TPP was an enormous mistake if you want to balance the trade. I hope you understand this because if you don't, then you clearly haven't studied either TPP or the its competing RCEP. We managed to exclude China from TPP but they are influential in RCEP. We essentially ceded the economic power in that region to China by pulling back.

Fucking stupid. Beyond stupid. Ignorant. Short sighted. Juvenile. Trump caved to the ignorant Nationalists who think we are going to start making tennis shoes in the US any day now.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Oh...is it very curious?

I'm comparing campaign promises to reality. His tune has changed mightily.. like I said, RealPolitik. But here's the other real thing that is going to slap us in the face after he is gone. Pulling out of TPP was an enormous mistake if you want to balance the trade. I hope you understand this because if you don't, then you clearly haven't studied either TPP or the its competing RCEP. We managed to exclude China from TPP but they are influential in RCEP. We essentially ceded the economic power in that region to China by pulling back.

Fucking stupid. Beyond stupid. Ignorant. Short sighted. Juvenile. Trump caved to the ignorant Nationalists who think we are going to start making tennis shoes in the US any day now.
    I don't support him on TPP. Never have. Just saying that on trade it was a promise kept.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Oh...is it very curious?

I don't support him on TPP. Never have. Just saying that on trade it was a promise kept.
    Fair enough..
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Oh...is it very curious?

Fair enough..
    And this says China is sending 150,000 troops to the North Korean border

http://m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2017041001086&Dep0=www.zerohedge.com
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Oh...is it very curious?

Fair enough..

http://m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2017041001086&Dep0=www.zerohedge.com
    To protect N. Korea... not in support of US forces.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Oh...is it very curious?

Fair enough..

To protect N. Korea... not in support of US forces.
    Or to prevent an influx of refugees.
This discussion has been closed.