• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    tbergs said:
    mace1229 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    CNN just reported the contents of the letter: 
    Haha, that's fake, right?
    No man, it's real.
    the browbeating taking place here is a little of out proportion with the actual conversation. he simply has a different perspective on things. not sure why such aggression. 
    Donald Trump has a different perspective on reality and Kelly Ann had an alternative fact. I kid, I kid....
    :lol:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,287
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mace1229 said:
    For years many on here said Trump would never leave willingly, that he'd be physically dragged out. That isn't happening. I just don't know what is laughable. If he was making today about him he'd be staging a rally at the white house during the inauguration until he was forced to leave. Then he'd stage protests around the white house or capitol during the inauguration and celebrations that go with it. None of that his happening. He left this morning without issues. I don't see how that is making today about him? But to some comparing a good bye rally in the morning and leaving the office and traveling out of state hours before required to as not making a scene is laughable I guess. 
    He left the way he did because his insurrection attempt failed and he was forced to back down. I don't get why you're acting like Trump chose to go out gracefully, when he had the intention of dong anything but, and most certainly did not, and the attack on the Capitol is the main demonstration of that. By this morning the idiot literally had none of his desired options left, so he slunk out quietly, with every intention of continuing to poison America's democracy any way he can going forward. But hopefully he will be too busy losing all his money to do that.

I never said he is going out gracefully. My comment was in response to Trump trying to take the spotlight today. I don't see how he is trying to take the spotlight, he's getting on a plane and leaving before he was even out of office. But that has nothing to do with going out gracefully. I would agree that he did not.
    He had no choice but to leave. You make it seem like him leaving was Trump doing something on his own. He literally had no choice unless he planned on sleeping in the street.

So he became the first president in 160 some years to not go to the inauguration, creating an awkward spotlight on himself. He had to leave today. So before he left he held a rally in his honor. He had cannons go off in his honor. He had all the same music playing that are usuallty played at his political rallies. He got up there and repeated much of the same kinds of lies he always says. He never mentioned his successor's name. He never mentioned that he lost. He mentioned that he will be back "in some form." Then he had air force one take off in perfect unison to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" as if its the final scene of a ridiculous reality show.

All of the above, mind you, delayed the Bidens leaving for mass by over twenty minutes. Their day was help by Trump's ridiculous going away party.

I ask you, short of refusing to leave the White House, which was never realistic, what more could he have done to make this morning about himself, considering just two weeks ago he failed to overthrow the incoming administration with a violent invasion of the capitol. 
    Of course he had to leave. Seems like our disagreement is in our definition of stealing the spotlight. I don't see his good-bye rally and 21 gun salute as out of the normal. I never heard of it before, but never paid attention to what an outgoing president does either. When I got up at 7 AM (9 eastern) the coverage was already on Biden and the inauguration. Watched for about 40 minutes and never heard 1 thing about Trump. Watched for about an hour during my plan period at work, not 1 word about Trump. That does not fit my standards of stealing the spotlight. Perhaps you have different standards for that. 
    That says nothing about Trumps character or intentions or motivations. Just the facts for today and who the spotlight was on. 
    OH MY GOD. 

Guy admits he doesn't know what usually happens, yet tells others, who know what usually happens, that they are wrong.

Then he admits that he woke up AFTER the Trump rally and was confused at why people thought Trump was trying to steal the spot light. Dude....it was OVER by then!

I gotta stop responding to this nonsense. 
    This dude, come on. This dude admits whatever Trump did was over by 7 Am, and still says he was trying to steal attention of the inauguration. This guy, come on, am i right? 
    9am Eastern Time. Lol

Go back to bed. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. You admitted as much. 
    Ok. You're the one that said Trump packed up and left hours before the inauguration and not a word since, but somehow still stole the spotlight for the day. Its the Juggler everyone, he must be right. 
    Umm....HE HAD NO CHOICE but to pack up and leave. What are you even talking about? And he's banned from all social media so that explains not hearing from him this afternoon. 

Sit the next few plays out, champ.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No man, it's real.
    the browbeating taking place here is a little of out proportion with the actual conversation. he simply has a different perspective on things. not sure why such aggression. 
    I'm fine with different perspectives. But he admitted he doesn't know what normally happens and that he actually slept through it. Yet he's going back and forth with people who actually watched it happen and actually know how abnormal it actually was. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Here’s his letter. 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No man, it's real.
    I'm fine with different perspectives. But he admitted he doesn't know what normally happens and that he actually slept through it. Yet he's going back and forth with people who actually watched it happen and actually know how abnormal it actually was. 
    The youtube channel I watched it on went in depth to explain what "usually" happens with the exiting and entering president.  It was sure as hell different from what I remember from 4 years ago, lol.  No exiting president, no final walk to chopper 1, no luncheon.

I want to know what Trumps letter said.  That is my curiosity.
  • Options
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No man, it's real.
    The youtube channel I watched it on went in depth to explain what "usually" happens with the exiting and entering president.  It was sure as hell different from what I remember from 4 years ago, lol.  No exiting president, no final walk to chopper 1, no luncheon.

I want to know what Trumps letter said.  That is my curiosity.
    Yeah there is a whole pageantry of things that usually happens to show the world that we know how to transfer power peacefully and smoothly. Trump said "fuck you" to all of that. 

Yeah I am interested in the letter as well. I doubt we'll see it any time soon though. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,186
    i don't care how he left. he just needed to get the fuck out of dc and get the fuck out of office so joe and kamala could go about the business they were voted there to do.

trump is a man the world will soon forget.
    I wish this was true, but that would require everyone who has hung on every word he has said the last 4+ years (both for and against) to move on. This thread is a perfect example of why I do not see this happening anytime soon. 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No man, it's real.
    but "abnormal" wasn't really what he was originally talking about. he was talking about how trump didn't really make it about himself, or not in any grand way. 

now, it has been argued that he tried and failed, which, with my limited knowledge, I agree with. and it was also argued it he would have done something much grander had Jan 6th not happened, which I'm inclined to also agree with, but that's just conjecture no matter who you are. 

I just don't think what he's saying is nearly as outrageous, or really outrageous at all, as you are painting it to be, that's all. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    JW269453 said:
    i don't care how he left. he just needed to get the fuck out of dc and get the fuck out of office so joe and kamala could go about the business they were voted there to do.

I wish this was true, but that would require everyone who has hung on every word he has said the last 4+ years (both for and against) to move on. This thread is a perfect example of why I do not see this happening anytime soon. 
    Yeah, it's crazy that people haven't stopped talking about Trump in the 4-1/2 hours he's been out of office. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013
    mace1229 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No man, it's real.
    but "abnormal" wasn't really what he was originally talking about. he was talking about how trump didn't really make it about himself, or not in any grand way. 

now, it has been argued that he tried and failed, which, with my limited knowledge, I agree with. and it was also argued it he would have done something much grander had Jan 6th not happened, which I'm inclined to also agree with, but that's just conjecture no matter who you are. 

I just don't think what he's saying is nearly as outrageous, or really outrageous at all, as you are painting it to be, that's all. 
    Thanks HFD. That is what I'm saying. And I agree with the bolded. I really have no idea how it got blown up so big or what me "sleeping in" until 7 AM has to do with the coverage of Trump throughout the day.
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,186
    JW269453 said:

Yeah, it's crazy that people haven't stopped talking about Trump in the 4-1/2 hours he's been out of office. 
    I guess time will tell, not holding my breath.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    JW269453 said:
    JW269453 said:

I guess time will tell, not holding my breath.
    Sorry... need to reign in the snark. 

Trump isn't disappearing from the headlines anytime soon. There's the whole looming impeachment trial for starters. 

& IMO letting him fade into obscurity would be the worst way for the nation to proceed, he needs to be held accountable for his behavior on, and leading up to January 6th. Letting him off the hook would be the best way to guarantee a repeat of that in the future. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    So was there any violence today in any of the capitals?  Did trump protesters even show up?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    So was there any violence today in any of the capitals?  Did trump protesters even show up?
    a musician i follow on instagram posted a pic of one, ONE, protester at the NY capitol. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    I think they saw how aggressively the feds were pursuing those responsible for storming the capitol building and had second thoughts. Plus, Q hasn't posted since election day and the Q webhosts were imploring their followers to "move on with their lives." Really is quite pathetic. Lap top woman is looking at 20 years. 22-42, some of the best years of her life, flushed.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    So Q is officially done?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    a musician i follow on instagram posted a pic of one, ONE, protester at the NY capitol. LOL
    Was that musician apart of Pearl Jamm?
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No man, it's real.

Thanks HFD. That is what I'm saying. And I agree with the bolded. I really have no idea how it got blown up so big or what me "sleeping in" until 7 AM has to do with the coverage of Trump throughout the day.
    There's an outside chance we're splitting hairs, here. OK,
    • We all agree he's been pretty disgraceful every step of the way.
    • We have minor differences in how we interpret the degree to which he made today about himself.  Who cares, any more?

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    I’m fucking happy that his tenure is finally over, and I’m glad he was on social media spewing his nonsense for everyone to read he exposed himself and the sane folks were able to judge him correctly! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No man, it's real.

• We have minor differences in how we interpret the degree to which he made today about himself.  Who cares, any more?

Who are you talking about?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No man, it's real.

Whoever's arguing over the degree to which Trump made today about himself, how he broke the norms of the day, etc. Myself included (though I was like three pages ago...)
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No man, it's real.

Whoever's arguing over the degree to which Trump made today about himself, how he broke the norms of the day, etc. Myself included (though I was like three pages ago...)
    just say it: IT'S ALL JUGGLER'S FAULT. lol
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No man, it's real.

just say it: IT'S ALL JUGGLER'S FAULT. lol
    Hey I get frustrated when arguing against someone who doesn't know what he's arguing about. 

I'M SORRY!

lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    No man, it's real.

No, who or what was the subject of the argument that is Juggler's fault?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mace1229 said:
    For years many on here said Trump would never leave willingly, that he'd be physically dragged out. That isn't happening. I just don't know what is laughable. If he was making today about him he'd be staging a rally at the white house during the inauguration until he was forced to leave. Then he'd stage protests around the white house or capitol during the inauguration and celebrations that go with it. None of that his happening. He left this morning without issues. I don't see how that is making today about him? But to some comparing a good bye rally in the morning and leaving the office and traveling out of state hours before required to as not making a scene is laughable I guess. 
    He left the way he did because his insurrection attempt failed and he was forced to back down. I don't get why you're acting like Trump chose to go out gracefully, when he had the intention of dong anything but, and most certainly did not, and the attack on the Capitol is the main demonstration of that. By this morning the idiot literally had none of his desired options left, so he slunk out quietly, with every intention of continuing to poison America's democracy any way he can going forward. But hopefully he will be too busy losing all his money to do that.

I never said he is going out gracefully. My comment was in response to Trump trying to take the spotlight today. I don't see how he is trying to take the spotlight, he's getting on a plane and leaving before he was even out of office. But that has nothing to do with going out gracefully. I would agree that he did not.
    He had no choice but to leave. You make it seem like him leaving was Trump doing something on his own. He literally had no choice unless he planned on sleeping in the street.

So he became the first president in 160 some years to not go to the inauguration, creating an awkward spotlight on himself. He had to leave today. So before he left he held a rally in his honor. He had cannons go off in his honor. He had all the same music playing that are usuallty played at his political rallies. He got up there and repeated much of the same kinds of lies he always says. He never mentioned his successor's name. He never mentioned that he lost. He mentioned that he will be back "in some form." Then he had air force one take off in perfect unison to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" as if its the final scene of a ridiculous reality show.

All of the above, mind you, delayed the Bidens leaving for mass by over twenty minutes. Their day was help by Trump's ridiculous going away party.

I ask you, short of refusing to leave the White House, which was never realistic, what more could he have done to make this morning about himself, considering just two weeks ago he failed to overthrow the incoming administration with a violent invasion of the capitol. 
    Of course he had to leave. Seems like our disagreement is in our definition of stealing the spotlight. I don't see his good-bye rally and 21 gun salute as out of the normal. I never heard of it before, but never paid attention to what an outgoing president does either. When I got up at 7 AM (9 eastern) the coverage was already on Biden and the inauguration. Watched for about 40 minutes and never heard 1 thing about Trump. Watched for about an hour during my plan period at work, not 1 word about Trump. That does not fit my standards of stealing the spotlight. Perhaps you have different standards for that. 
    That says nothing about Trumps character or intentions or motivations. Just the facts for today and who the spotlight was on. 

not out of normal?

heres whats normal.

the fucking loser concedes.
    the fucking loser is gracious
    the fucking loser hosts the pres elect at the WH
    the fucking loser attends the inauguration
    the fucking loser then goes back to WH with the WINNER
    the fucking loser then leaves WH on Marine One AFTER asking for a plane to wherever

THE FUCKING LOSER THEN LEAVES ANDREWS ON A NONDESCRIPT GOVERNMENT PLANE NOT AIR FORCE ONE

Whats ABNORMAL IS WHAT HAPPENED TODAY.
    FUCKSTICK STILL HASNT SAID PRESIDENT ELECT OR PRESIDENT BIDEN BY NAME.

So just stop your bullshit. or trolling or whay ever the fuck you are doing.

apologist.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    for those who were asleep. the final episode of the reality tv show tbiscwas the trump precedency was aired live this morning. NOTHING WAS NORMAL ABOUT IT.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    Great article on the National Review from the conservative, but generally principled Kevin Williamson.  Enjoy it and smile.

This discussion has been closed.