Donald Trump

Comments

• twitter needs to ban him immediately. he is talking out of both sides of his mouth. stoking anger about a stolen election then wink wink nod go home in peace.

he is incapable of doing the simplest of tasks.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    edited January 2021
    PUSH ME AND I WILL RESIST! THIS BEHAVIOR’S NOT UNIQUE!
    Now come the roaches out from under their rocks. You think this band wrote lyrics to represent a bunch of snowflakes that showed up to perform treasonous acts because their ideologue lost an election? Yeah, your kind are the true heroes here.
    My kind? Just reporting the news as I see it. Never said I support it. And lyrics are art and are free to be interpreted in any way the istener chooses. Just reporting... Not supporting...
    "I don't support it, but let's not talk about that. Let's talk about this instead." Call it as you see it only when it's convenient, I got it.
    Post edited by Kat on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    back on july 27th, trump tweeted that any "protestors who vandalize or damage...any federal buildings in any of our cities and states, will be prosecuted....minimum 10 years in prison". 
    Should have been the case then and should still be the case now with these idiots.
    All in all, it still looks “mostly peaceful” though, ha
    i'm not sure how this in any way compares to legitimate BLM protests. yes, some opportunists looted and rioted. i don't recall any of them ever trying to take over the US government. 
    I just thought we were talking about destroying federal buildings?  That definitely happened.  But all is good, if you look, it is “mostly peaceful” out there...except for some woman getting shot in the chest by the FBI I guess.
    interesting how you find these two situations even remotely comparable. 
    I do not find the two groups comparable at all, but their methods are very similar.  
    Herds following their leaders to their own demise while their leaders sit comfortably in their mansions.
    interesting....i'd like to know the names of the leaders of BLM and Antifa, so i can look up where their mansions are located. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,589
    Ignore the troll or this thread is going to devolve and be shut down. Just ignore him.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    tbergs said:
    Ignore the troll or this thread is going to devolve and be shut down. Just ignore him.
    You're right, carry on.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    tbergs said:
    Good reminder, thanks tbergs :) 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    PUSH ME AND I WILL RESIST! THIS BEHAVIOR’S NOT UNIQUE!
    Now come the roaches out from under their rocks. Motherfucker, you think this band wrote lyrics to represent a bunch of snowflakes that showed up to perform treasonous acts because their ideologue lost an election? Yeah, your kind are the true heroes here.
    My kind? Just reporting the news as I see it. Never said I support it. And lyrics are art and are free to be interpreted in any way the istener chooses. Just reporting... Not supporting...
    "I don't support it, but let's not talk about that. Let's talk about this instead." Call it as you see it only when it's convenient, I got it.
    Super douchey
    even when he's trying to "calm" his terrorists, he's a POS. thank god he'll be gone in two weeks. 

www.headstonesband.com

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    My friend is a Trump supporter, and he defended the acts of the rioters, saying they think they have been cheated.  A bunch of uneducated white people are WAY down the list of people who have been cheated in the U.S.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    even when he's trying to "calm" his terrorists, he's a POS. thank god he'll be gone in two weeks. 
    On the other side,  Biden is on point.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    edited January 2021
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    back on july 27th, trump tweeted that any "protestors who vandalize or damage...any federal buildings in any of our cities and states, will be prosecuted....minimum 10 years in prison". 
    Should have been the case then and should still be the case now with these idiots.
    All in all, it still looks “mostly peaceful” though, ha
    i'm not sure how this in any way compares to legitimate BLM protests. yes, some opportunists looted and rioted. i don't recall any of them ever trying to take over the US government. 
    I just thought we were talking about destroying federal buildings?  That definitely happened.  But all is good, if you look, it is “mostly peaceful” out there...except for some woman getting shot in the chest by the FBI I guess.
    interesting how you find these two situations even remotely comparable. 
    I do not find the two groups comparable at all, but their methods are very similar.  
    Herds following their leaders to their own demise while their leaders sit comfortably in their mansions.
    interesting....i'd like to know the names of the leaders of BLM and Antifa, so i can look up where their mansions are located. 
    I don’t recall mentioning “BLM” or “Antifa” here...
    I was referring to those that are the left wing and claim to be BLM or Antifa vs those on the right wing that claim to be patriots or conservative.  I get it, it’s hard to see through the muddied water.  The horseshoe theory is real.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
    He'll be out of government power, but he'll continue to have power over the types of people out in DC right now. He's 100x worse than any other cult leader ever was that came before him. Maybe he can move to Waco or Ruby Ridge and tell everyone to surrender their property and wealth so they can live as one, then he'll leave them and they'll still support him.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,693
    I have no issue with protesting and support the right of citizens to engage in non-violent protest, but storming the Capitol?  Congress people having to shelter in place and don gas masks? Fuck these far right idiots. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

edited January 2021
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    My friend is a Trump supporter, and he defended the acts of the rioters, saying they think they have been cheated.  A bunch of uneducated white people are WAY down the list of people who have been cheated in the U.S.
    The minute they feel they're losing 0.000001% of their hold on society they start to mistake equality for oppression. They can't handle it. All I need in my life are more aggrieved, white (preferably old) people. They're the ones facing the real oppression in this country.
  • PUSH ME AND I WILL RESIST! THIS BEHAVIOR’S NOT UNIQUE!
    Now come the roaches out from under their rocks. Motherfucker, you think this band wrote lyrics to represent a bunch of snowflakes that showed up to perform treasonous acts because their ideologue lost an election? Yeah, your kind are the true heroes here.
    Convenient for whom??? This is one of the most disgraceful days in our nation’s history!!!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,542
    pjhawks said:
    That he had to go through the whole election garbage before telling them to go home is outrageous.  He is a sick fucker.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    tbergs said:
    Yes, some here cannot control themselves and start resorting to personal attacks.  Best to ignore if you cannot control your behavior.
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    Yes, some here cannot control themselves and start resorting to personal attacks.  Best to ignore if you cannot control your behavior.
    For the record, I wasn't referring to you if that's what was thought. I just disagreed with your comparison and found it unrelated to the events and actions of what is happening today.
    Same.
    edited January 2021
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    For the record, I wasn't referring to you if that's what was thought. I just disagreed with your comparison and found it unrelated to the events and actions of what is happening today.
    I get it, but what is happening today really doesn’t surprise me in the least.  Destroying property “breaking shit” and out of control idiots on the streets has become the normal way of “protesting”.  I think it’s guided by social media, honestly.  Thanks Facebook...
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
    edited January 2021
    Rioting has always followed protests where there's a lot of anger. What's always thrown me through a fucking loop are those who a) don't expect violence or destruction in such a manner when it's a madder of death and civil rights b) get caught up in the idea of property over the treatment of humans c) to equate this proportionately. If BLM protesters stormed the Capitol they'd be shot dead. BLM movement is a matter of calling for justice. This is because a bunch of angry white people are brainwashed and don't believe their ideologue lost an election.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,077
    Lol, did anyone really expect the false equivalencies to go away? 

This is just pathetic. 
  • Rioting has always followed protests where there's a lot of anger. What's always thrown me through a fucking loop are those who a) don't expect violence or destruction in such a manner when it's a madder of death and civil rights b) get caught up in the idea of property of treatment of humans c) to equate this proportionately. If BLM protesters stormed the Capitol they'd be shot dead. BLM movement is a matter of calling for justice. This is because a bunch of angry white people are brainwashed and don't believe their ideologue lost an election.

Truth.
    If some of my relatives did this, they would be dead.  Because I look like a straight up white boy, I can do as I please.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    I get it, but what is happening today really doesn’t surprise me in the least.  Destroying property “breaking shit” and out of control idiots on the streets has become the normal way of “protesting”.  I think it’s guided by social media, honestly.  Thanks Facebook...
    yes, 400 hundred years of oppression, state sponsored murder, slavery; those are the same as trying a treasonous coup to stop a constitutionally mandated process of officially naming the new president of the united states because a carnival barker tells you lies you are desperate to believe. 

sure. yeah. let's go with that. 

www.headstonesband.com

• OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,979
    Jeez. Two more weeks of this. And the stench of it lingering for god knows how long.  For the 1300th straight day: Time for the 25th.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    My favorite Republican voters are the ones who HATED this guy until he became their nominee.
    Meant to post this here.

National Association of Manufacturers asking Pence to consider invoking 25th...

Manufacturers Call on Armed Thugs to Cease Violence at Capitol

Timmons: “This is not the vision of America that manufacturers believe in and work so hard to defend.”

Washington, D.C. – National Association of Manufacturers President and CEO Jay Timmons released the following statement in response to large groups of armed Trump adherents who have violently stormed the U.S. Capitol building as members of Congress meet to count the electoral votes:

“Armed violent protestors who support the baseless claim by outgoing president Trump that he somehow won an election that he overwhelmingly lost have stormed the U.S. Capitol today, attacking police officers and first responders, because Trump refused to accept defeat in a free and fair election. Throughout this whole disgusting episode, Trump has been cheered on by members of his own party, adding fuel to the distrust that has enflamed violent anger. This is not law and order. This is chaos. It is mob rule. It is dangerous. This is sedition and should be treated as such. The outgoing president incited violence in an attempt to retain power, and any elected leader defending him is violating their oath to the Constitution and rejecting democracy in favor of anarchy. Anyone indulging conspiracy theories to raise campaign dollars is complicit. Vice President Pence, who was evacuated from the Capitol, should seriously consider working with the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to preserve democracy.

https://www.nam.org/manufacturers-call-on-armed-thugs-to-cease-violence-at-capitol-11628/?stream=series-press-releases
This discussion has been closed.