Donald Trump

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    DM656970 said:
    Yea that’s it. Stifle any opposing viewpoints. Sorry we aren’t all sheep 
    there are plenty of opposing viewpoints here. just most aren't arrogant pricks. 

love the "sheep" comment. gee, never heard that one before from a conservative. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    DM656970 said:
    Is Antifa in the room with you now?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • static111 said:
    DM656970 said:
    No they’re at my place at the moment. We’re busy planning the next Gathering of the Antifa. Having a hard time deciding which airline we want to sponsor our travel arrangements. 
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    edited September 2020
    DM656970 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    DM656970 said:
    He said what he said
    He did what he did
    He didn't say and do what he should have done and said.
    In the long and short run it doesn't matter because his supporters/voters DON'T CARE!!
    He is a lying racist xenophobic piece-of-shit.
    His supporters/voters DON'T CARE!!

He and his advisors as well as his supporters/voters are all complicit in every single Covid-19 related death.

When you support evil that makes you evil as well
    What has he done specifically that’s racist?

You know who’s more complicit in COVID related deaths? Democratic governors like Andrew Cuomo who sent COVID infected people back to nursing homes. 

Turns out strict lockdowns don’t work. The data shows the places that have handled the virus the worst are the cities and states with the strictest lockdowns

Which cities and states have the most cases and/or deaths? Who runs those cities or states?

The president let local leadership lead the way and determine what’s best for their area. Just like he should have done. You can’t throw a blanket over this and say people in NYC should have the same rules as people in Podunk Arkansas. Mostly republican areas have had little to no problems. Mostly democratic areas have been a disaster. 

But then again I don’t need the president to hold my hand and tell me every move to make in my life. 

He downplayed the virus as to not cause mass hysteria. Anybody remember how everyone bought everything at the stores and there was hardly any stock left? Imagine if he created panic? It would have been nuts! 

But y’all would’ve bitched about that too. Just like most democrats called him racist when he banned travel. Then everyone of them went back on that. Also there’s tons of tweets, videos and sound clips of Democrats downplaying the virus themselves
    Gee dude... have you noticed the states with teh highest death tolls have the largest populations and density?  You don't think...maybe...density has something to do with the spread of a disease?
    And why isn't Trump concerned about panic when yelling about Caravans of immigrants, and Democratic cities burning and everything else he has incited.  
    Face it..  The president lied to you.  Pure and simple.  Maybe you don't think as an adult and citizen that you deserve the truth.  If that's the case, it's pretty pathetic.  
    Also I’m not talking total deaths. I’m talking deaths per 100,000
    Then I guess you have reviewed this chart:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

You seem pretty entrenched in your opinion so I am not going to waste my time here, but if you look beyond political party, you might see where the trends in cases and deaths go far beyond who was running that state or city. The initial spread happened in the largest hub of travel in our country, since then the spikes have been in less populated states because many precautions aren't being taken that the larger cities and states implemented months ago.

And one last thing, the lockdown didn't work because we didn't really lockdown. People could still move about as they wanted. We could have stopped the virus completely, but it meant that people would have needed to be selfless, not selfish. People in general don't want to be told what to do, even if it means saving the lives of others. Had the entire country actually locked down for 4 weeks back in April, we would have eliminated the spread and only needed to manage international visitors and travelers by requiring quarantine and testing. Again, nobody wanted to do that either. You know who could have helped make that happen? The president, but it would have meant losing voters on the right and pissing off more people on the left. He chose to ignore it and say it would go away instead of being a leader to an entire country. A president is tasked with pulling people together and providing clear communication on what to do in times of emergency. This president will never be able to do that. But go ahead, keep America great!
    It's a hopeless situation...
    static111 said:
    DM656970 said:
    No they’re at my place at the moment. We’re busy planning the next Gathering of the Antifa. Having a hard time deciding which airline we want to sponsor our travel arrangements. 
    Do you have your shadowy clothes?  I accidentally mixed bleach in with mine and have to wait for Soros to cut me a check so I can get a new set of shadowy clothes...I already have my plane ticket of course
    Scio me nihil scire

• I’ll be back after Trump wins to read all the crying
    DM656970 said:
    I’ll be back after Trump wins to read all the crying
    This is a view I'll never understand. This president has sown division more than any leader of this country in its history. I don't want there to be extreme sides where someone is happy to make others upset. I just want a president willing to lead an entire country, not just his flock.
    DM656970 said:
    What's the plan when he doesn't get re-elected?
    edited September 2020
    DM656970 said:
    so i guess this is goodbye, then. 

www.headstonesband.com

• static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DM656970 said:
    Do you have your shadowy clothes?  I accidentally mixed bleach in with mine and have to wait for Soros to cut me a check so I can get a new set of shadowy clothes...I already have my plane ticket of course
    We’re good on shadowy clothes here. Our money arrived earlier this week. Our chapter asked for our payments to be made in crypto. Just to keep things as shadowy as possible.
  • tbergs said:
    DM656970 said:
    What's the plan when he doesn't get re-elected?
    come back here and cry that the election was rigged and that the fake media caused election fraud.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DM656970 said:
    We’re good on shadowy clothes here. Our money arrived earlier this week. Our chapter asked for our payments to be made in crypto. Just to keep things as shadowy as possible.
    I only do Nigerian money orders because it fools the authorities into thinking it’s just a scam
    Scio me nihil scire

static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DM656970 said:
    i'm from the new faction that only wears full onesies in all Matrix print. only the nerds can see us, and they can't do shit. 

www.headstonesband.com

static111 said:
    static111 said:
    DM656970 said:
    i'm from the new faction that only wears full onesies in all Matrix print. only the nerds can see us, and they can't do shit. 
    Hahahahaha 😂 
    Scio me nihil scire

• i don't know about you guys, but we were debating changing our name to "ahhhnnnnnnTEEEEfaaaahhh" to be more in line with how trump says it. it got voted down because it is easier to just put on uniforms and jump on planes to burn cities down than settle on how to phonetically spell our new name.

• tbergs said:
    DM656970 said:
    This is a view I'll never understand. This president has sown division more than any leader of this country in its history. I don't want there to be extreme sides where someone is happy to make others upset. I just want a president willing to lead an entire country, not just his flock.
    Wrong. That would be your lord and savior barrack Obama 
  • static111 said:
    DM656970 said:
    Managing Another Gathering of the Antifa - MAGA!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • DM656970 said:
    tbergs said:
    DM656970 said:
    Another narrative.  Fox News is strong in you
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • KatKat Posts: 4,832
    edited September 2020
    Posting Guidelines
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.
    2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.
    a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.
    3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

...continued in the sticky on Porch.
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • DM656970 said:
    tbergs said:
    DM656970 said:
    What did Obama do to unite the country?

Same riots went on while he was president too
  • DM656970 said:
    DM656970 said:
    tbergs said:
    DM656970 said:

there were not antifa riots back then because obama was not a fascist, but whatever.

• DM656970 said:
    DM656970 said:
    tbergs said:
    DM656970 said:

so....tRump is dividing the country then?  Since riots occur?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Just FYI I’m not even a republican. I’ve voted Democrat all of my life. Trump was first republican I ever voted for. I’m just sick of the lefts lying and gaslighting. It is on an epic level 
    DM656970 said:
    tbergs said:
    DM656970 said:
    Please tell me how my lord and savior Obama encouraged armed men to storm state capitals? And when did his holiness advocate for dividing the American people?  When did the most holy state that the opposing political party was the enemy of the people, or the press was the enemy for that matter.  When did he with the highest of names claim that immigrants were rapists, murders etc?... when did Obama angle that there was a shadowy enemy that is trying to take down America one can of soup at a time and that they were likely members of the opposing political party LOL
    Scio me nihil scire

edited September 2020
    well of course obama was divisive, what with his inclusive nature and pissing off racists and bigots and all that. 

and being able to spell. 

confederates have a point. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on

www.headstonesband.com

• DM656970 said:
    Just FYI I’m not even a republican. I’ve voted Democrat all of my life. Trump was first republican I ever voted for. I’m just sick of the lefts lying and gaslighting. It is on an epic level 
    i do not believe you.

this is the same story people give when they call thom hartmann.

DM656970 said:
    tbergs said:
    DM656970 said:
    Interesting response. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, they all had some sort of emotional intelligence and at least tried to speak to an entire country when shit hit the fan. They cared about more than just themselves most of the time, but yeah, Trump speaks truth...
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    DM656970 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    DM656970 said:
    He said what he said
    He did what he did
    He didn't say and do what he should have done and said.
    In the long and short run it doesn't matter because his supporters/voters DON'T CARE!!
    He is a lying racist xenophobic piece-of-shit.
    His supporters/voters DON'T CARE!!

He and his advisors as well as his supporters/voters are all complicit in every single Covid-19 related death.

When you support evil that makes you evil as well
    What has he done specifically that’s racist?

You know who’s more complicit in COVID related deaths? Democratic governors like Andrew Cuomo who sent COVID infected people back to nursing homes. 

Turns out strict lockdowns don’t work. The data shows the places that have handled the virus the worst are the cities and states with the strictest lockdowns

Which cities and states have the most cases and/or deaths? Who runs those cities or states?

The president let local leadership lead the way and determine what’s best for their area. Just like he should have done. You can’t throw a blanket over this and say people in NYC should have the same rules as people in Podunk Arkansas. Mostly republican areas have had little to no problems. Mostly democratic areas have been a disaster. 

But then again I don’t need the president to hold my hand and tell me every move to make in my life. 

He downplayed the virus as to not cause mass hysteria. Anybody remember how everyone bought everything at the stores and there was hardly any stock left? Imagine if he created panic? It would have been nuts! 

But y’all would’ve bitched about that too. Just like most democrats called him racist when he banned travel. Then everyone of them went back on that. Also there’s tons of tweets, videos and sound clips of Democrats downplaying the virus themselves
    Gee dude... have you noticed the states with teh highest death tolls have the largest populations and density?  You don't think...maybe...density has something to do with the spread of a disease?
    And why isn't Trump concerned about panic when yelling about Caravans of immigrants, and Democratic cities burning and everything else he has incited.  
    Face it..  The president lied to you.  Pure and simple.  Maybe you don't think as an adult and citizen that you deserve the truth.  If that's the case, it's pretty pathetic.  
    Also I’m not talking total deaths. I’m talking deaths per 100,000
    Deaths per 100k does not measure density of population areas. 
  • DM656970 said:
    Just FYI I’m not even a republican. I’ve voted Democrat all of my life. Trump was first republican I ever voted for. I’m just sick of the lefts lying and gaslighting. It is on an epic level 
    LOL...yeah that's believable

i don't know about you guys, but we were debating changing our name to "ahhhnnnnnnTEEEEfaaaahhh" to be more in line with how trump says it. it got voted down because it is easier to just put on uniforms and jump on planes to burn cities down than settle on how to phonetically spell our new name.
    I was thinking that we could all start dressing in MAGA attire and see if maybe then they would actually start supporting us
    Scio me nihil scire

This discussion has been closed.