Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    https://twitter.com/brooklynmutt/status/1284205912283140096?s=21
    He wants to see the manager lol Chris Wallace is not having any of it! He made him look like the idiot that he truly is..

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    On March 28th, he reached his highest point since inauguration and it's just been steadily in free fall ever since.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?cid=rrpromo

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    He wants to see the manager lol Chris Wallace is not having any of it! He made him look like the idiot that he truly is..

Really looking forward to this one
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,011

https://twitter.com/stanhope_v/status/1284206831804444672
    This reply is exactly how I feel. Press needs to ALWAYS call him out when he lies. 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    static111 said:
    Protecting American Communities Task Force (PACT) the newest law enforcement arm of Customs and Border Patrol.   Hmmmmmm Private Army Commanded by Trump(PACT) coincidence?
    Trumps private army....does anyone think we will actually have a free and open election?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    Protecting American Communities Task Force (PACT) the newest law enforcement arm of Customs and Border Patrol.   Hmmmmmm Private Army Commanded by Trump(PACT) coincidence?
    Trumps private army....does anyone think we will actually have a free and open election?
    It’s def not going to end well that’s for damn sure! 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754

This reply is exactly how I feel. Press needs to ALWAYS call him out when he lies. 
    It is amazing how confident he was that he would find it. Almost like someone told him it was there and he obviously did not read it.(insert he can't read joke here) 

This clip will be great for Bidens campaign and Trump is going to hate being proven wrong on national TV in such embarrassing fashion. Now if Biden can pivot from the initial bad roll out of defunding the police and what it really means he could capitalize on this even more.  
  • Options
    PJNB said:

It is amazing how confident he was that he would find it. Almost like someone told him it was there and he obviously did not read it.(insert he can't read joke here) 

This clip will be great for Bidens campaign and Trump is going to hate being proven wrong on national TV in such embarrassing fashion. Now if Biden can pivot from the initial bad roll out of defunding the police and what it really means he could capitalize on this even more.  
    Agreed he needs too! 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    PJNB said:

look for his op-ed on it. usa today I think.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/1284344926092906498?s=21
    So does this nation have the balls to head to the streets to protest these tactics? 
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    I cant believe this guy is golfing today as if ALL is well. One thing for sure if Biden is elected he is going to have fix 100 times the things Obama had to fix when he was elected. I hope he can get the job done cause Trump is simply not any kind of a leader.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/1284344926092906498?s=21
    So does this nation have the balls to head to the streets to protest these tactics? 
    My wife and I talked about it.  Decided that now is more important than ever to stay out in the streets and go to demonstrations.  We can’t let fear win. We can’t lose with numbers.  If you haven’t been put please mask up wear gloves whatever and go out to the next event in your town.  Feds black bagging people is scary. The scarier thing is if we roll over and don’t force them to stop.  If this goes on we might as well give up on America because if trump is allowed to keep his own private army he isn’t leaving the White House.  Nancy Pelosi and the DNC aren’t gonna save us from this one, and we know damn sure that MConnel and the RNC are not even going to feign giving a fuck.  It really is up to the people, 
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Pinochet-ing.   Still fascist.  Fucker.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    The worse the polls look, the more brazen they will have to be.  Urban centers in swing states are gonna be little police states.  I’m thinking Trump’s army keeping people from voting in broad daylight.  Do we have any reason to believe any of his followers, from your idiot Facebook friends to GOP Senators not named Mitt, would be even a bit uncomfortable with it? I hope to be wrong, but I think America is ready for fascism.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    My favorite part of the day is hearing and seeing  these Trump-ets pointing out The heinousness of a world wide child sex network in one breath and in the next, extolling the virtues of a guy that was at Ground Zero for 2 decades.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    mickeyrat said:
    That was well written and many great points in there. I think he nailed the defund police message. "Don't defund the police, support reforms" is what people that were worried about what defunding the police really meant and what I believe they wanted to hear all along. 

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,429
    g under p said:
    I cant believe this guy is golfing today as if ALL is well. One thing for sure if Biden is elected he is going to have fix 100 times the things Obama had to fix when he was elected. I hope he can get the job done cause Trump is simply not any kind of a leader.

Peace
    And this was 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/-SItU_PMMeA
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    cutz said:
    g under p said:

Peace
    And this was 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/-SItU_PMMeA
    As Obama once called Trump what he is a...."bullshitter". That's ALL he's ever done and as president he's 10xs worse.

Peace 
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options

• Options
    oh the leadership. goddamn it will we ever have a breather from all this winning?

Trump administration pushing to block new money for testing, tracing and CDC in upcoming coronavirus relief bill
    By Erica Werner and Jeff Stein

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/07/18/white-house-testing-budget-cdc-coronavirus/

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    oh the leadership. goddamn it will we ever have a breather from all this winning?

Trump administration pushing to block new money for testing, tracing and CDC in upcoming coronavirus relief bill

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/07/18/white-house-testing-budget-cdc-coronavirus/

Yep evil shit right there for all to see and not one word from elected officials , we are doomed there will be lots more death before a good vaccine is available! 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    mickeyrat said:

Yep evil shit right there for all to see and not one word from elected officials , we are doomed there will be lots more death before a good vaccine is available! 
      actually theres push back from gop senators. nothing public though because negotiators are still working.

I think though, there should be enough votes to over rode a veto..... at least in the Senate
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

actually theres push back from gop senators. nothing public though because negotiators are still working.

I think though, there should be enough votes to over rode a veto..... at least in the Senate
    If the Republican senate sends a bill to the WH that has this spending, knowing Trump will veto it, that’s a sure sign the Rs are breaking dramatically and publicly with the president.  Every senator is on their own to win.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    I also don’t think Trump has the balls to veto it, unless he really does want to lose.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    A Senate override of a tRump veto would be spectacular
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

If the Republican senate sends a bill to the WH that has this spending, knowing Trump will veto it, that’s a sure sign the Rs are breaking dramatically and publicly with the president.  Every senator is on their own to win.
    quite the catch-22 isnt it? the ones pushing for it are the ones in high postive test states right now.

serve their state or trump.

be interesting to watch how mcconnell handles this.

• Options
    Lots of fantasy-driven posts here.  There is precisely one GOP senator that would ever upset Trump. If it passes, that means Trump would sign it.  Over-ride his veto?  That’s one check that no longer exists.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
This discussion has been closed.