Donald Trump

1154115421544154615471559

Comments

  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 37,231
    I put this in the Corona thread. I guess appropriate here too—-

    So now they’re making hospitals report cases directly to the White house instead of the cdc?

    We are so fucked. Most people aren’t going to pay attention to that. They’re just going to see the numbers magically go down...meanwhile people will still be getting sick and dying. 

    It’s like we’re living in a. Science fiction horror movie 

    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom'sPosts: 10,220
    mrussel1 said:

    That's shit is crazy.  It's all so bizarre. 
    it sure is....unbelievable
    Remember the Thomas Nine!! (10/02/2018)

    1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley #1, Wrigley #2, Boston #1, Boston #2
    2020: Oakland1, Oakland2
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom'sPosts: 10,220
    OnWis97 said:
    Biden's going to eliminate the suburbs...

    I wouldn't worry about it. I know a guy who knows a guy. From what I hear elimination of the suburbs won't happen until after the elimination of apple pie, God (but NOT Satan), the teams of the AFC South, dog sweaters,* Diet Coke, regular Pepsi, and of course, guns.

    *I support this one.

    Not until after Christmas has been cancelled.
    I can't wait until we can say "Happy Holidays" again
    Remember the Thomas Nine!! (10/02/2018)

    1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley #1, Wrigley #2, Boston #1, Boston #2
    2020: Oakland1, Oakland2
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,060
    OnWis97 said:
    Biden's going to eliminate the suburbs...

    I wouldn't worry about it. I know a guy who knows a guy. From what I hear elimination of the suburbs won't happen until after the elimination of apple pie, God (but NOT Satan), the teams of the AFC South, dog sweaters,* Diet Coke, regular Pepsi, and of course, guns.

    *I support this one.

    Not until after Christmas has been cancelled.
    I can't wait until we can say "Happy Holidays" again
    I can't wait for all the goofy signs, posts and decorations that wish me a Merry CHRISTmas. I always enjoy giving a good chuckle and/or eyeroll. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 4,187
    edited July 15
    Closed for review.
    People are forgetting to discuss the topic and not each other.
    Do not get personal with each other....and definitely do NOT troll each other.
    Repeating, DO NOT get personal with each other....and definitely do NOT troll each other.
    Posts have been removed. Fresh start...times are rough right now so do what you can to take care of each other please.
    Thank you.
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,189
    mask up stupid
    10 years in the 10club... 2010-2020 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 23,389
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    https://theintercept.imgix.net/wp-uploads/sites/1/2020/07/071120_trump.jpg?auto=compress,format&q=90&fit=crop&w=440&h=220
    I guarantee you that this is not the image the left hoped for when pressuring him to wear a mask.
    Next I'll bet they will demand him to take it off.
    Way too little, way too late.
    Naa it's just a game of chess you know that.
    That is not the first time he wore a mask ever, it's the first time he wore a mask while on camera.

    *Hey question,
    If it took 1 million US deaths inside of 9 months from covid 19, if 1,000,000 was the magic number to get Trump voted out, would it be worth it?
    Pathetic!
    One word answer/non answer keeps you in check,da da ahhh say Trump looks like a ham sandwich,  ahhh, yeah thats right.
    Have another.

    lol 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 24,395
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    https://theintercept.imgix.net/wp-uploads/sites/1/2020/07/071120_trump.jpg?auto=compress,format&q=90&fit=crop&w=440&h=220
    I guarantee you that this is not the image the left hoped for when pressuring him to wear a mask.
    Next I'll bet they will demand him to take it off.
    Way too little, way too late.
    Naa it's just a game of chess you know that.
    That is not the first time he wore a mask ever, it's the first time he wore a mask while on camera.

    *Hey question,
    If it took 1 million US deaths inside of 9 months from covid 19, if 1,000,000 was the magic number to get Trump voted out, would it be worth it?
    Pathetic!
    One word answer/non answer keeps you in check,da da ahhh say Trump looks like a ham sandwich,  ahhh, yeah thats right.
    Have another.

    lol 
    Needs a slice of American cheese over his mouth for a mask.
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 23,389
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    https://theintercept.imgix.net/wp-uploads/sites/1/2020/07/071120_trump.jpg?auto=compress,format&q=90&fit=crop&w=440&h=220
    I guarantee you that this is not the image the left hoped for when pressuring him to wear a mask.
    Next I'll bet they will demand him to take it off.
    Way too little, way too late.
    Naa it's just a game of chess you know that.
    That is not the first time he wore a mask ever, it's the first time he wore a mask while on camera.

    *Hey question,
    If it took 1 million US deaths inside of 9 months from covid 19, if 1,000,000 was the magic number to get Trump voted out, would it be worth it?
    Pathetic!
    One word answer/non answer keeps you in check,da da ahhh say Trump looks like a ham sandwich,  ahhh, yeah thats right.
    Have another.

    lol 
    Needs a slice of American cheese over his mouth for a mask.
    Hell yeah cover that mouth 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 18,312
    Parscale out as campaign manager....
    Trump replaces campaign manager as polls show him trailing Biden in presidential race
    By Josh Dawsey and Michael Scherer

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-parscale-stepien-campaign-manager/2020/07/15/91aad9b6-c6fd-11ea-8ffe-372be8d82298_story.html



    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 17,738
    mickeyrat said:
    Parscale out as campaign manager....
    Trump replaces campaign manager as polls show him trailing Biden in presidential race
    By Josh Dawsey and Michael Scherer

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-parscale-stepien-campaign-manager/2020/07/15/91aad9b6-c6fd-11ea-8ffe-372be8d82298_story.html



    Polls are wrong,  Trump is winning,  unprecedented enthusiasm.... so fire your campaign manager
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MNPosts: 2,541
     So it looks like Trump demoted Parscale for dating Hope Hicks.  Of course the popular Tweet of the day is asking how we can get her to date Bill Barr.
    1995 Milwaukee
    1998 Alpine, Alpine
    2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston
    2004 Boston, Boston
    2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)
    2011 Alpine, Alpine
    2013 Wrigley
    2014 St. Paul
    2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley
    2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 17,738
    OnWis97 said:
     So it looks like Trump demoted Parscale for dating Hope Hicks.  Of course the popular Tweet of the day is asking how we can get her to date Bill Barr.
    She really digs the campaign managers. 

    I don't buy it though.  Trump wouldn't demote him if it was going well
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 4,187
    OnWis97 said:
     So it looks like Trump demoted Parscale for dating Hope Hicks.  Of course the popular Tweet of the day is asking how we can get her to date Bill Barr.
    oh too funny, 97. I could get behind that. Let the matchmaking begin. :rofl:


    Falling down,...not staying down
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 17,738
    Completely normal,  and frankly the right thing to do during a pandemic.  


  • dignindignin Posts: 8,336
    Priorities.
  • static111static111 Posts: 894
    mrussel1 said:
    Completely normal,  and frankly the right thing to do during a pandemic.  


    It looks like a doctored trump steaks ad.  He is so pathetic
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 17,738
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Completely normal,  and frankly the right thing to do during a pandemic.  


    It looks like a doctored trump steaks ad.  He is so pathetic
    It's real...
  • static111static111 Posts: 894
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Completely normal,  and frankly the right thing to do during a pandemic.  


    It looks like a doctored trump steaks ad.  He is so pathetic
    It's real...
    That’s why it’s so pathetic.  Like he tried to do it and it still looks like a bad photoshop of Trump steaks. 
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 13,500
    He's just trolling now. I guess he's been trolling the entire time to a degree. But now, it's like he's not even trying to be re-elected. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2

    Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 11,151
    mrussel1 said:
    Completely normal,  and frankly the right thing to do during a pandemic.  


    And not surprisingly, Ivanka's tweet violated federal law:

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcohen/2020/07/15/ivanka-trump-endoreses-goya-foods-did-she-also-break-the-law/#6b5807b74ebf

    While clearly a political, albeit cynical, statement, was the President’s daughter’s Tweet a violation of federal ethics laws?

    Possibly.

    The Hatch Act of 1939 prohibits federal employees in the executive branch from undertaking certain activities on behalf of a political candidate. Additionally, certain ethics laws limit government officials from making statements or endorsements of products that would leverage their roles for financial gain. Along with her husband Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump is a federal employee and subject to these requirements. By promoting Goya Foods in the context of the current political campaign it is possible that her Tweet might be seen as a form of political activity in support of the President’s reelection campaign. Similarly, both the photo and the text of her Tweet appear to be an endorsement of the product and enterprise, in violation of federal ethics laws.

    This weekend we rock Portland
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,189
    mrussel1 said:
    Completely normal,  and frankly the right thing to do during a pandemic.  


    I thought Chris Cuomo's head was going to explode last night...

    Yo he coulda centered that shit...what a douche.
    10 years in the 10club... 2010-2020 
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 4,187
    I can think of more important reasons for using the Resolute desk.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/07/16/resolute-desk-trump-goya-cuomo/


    Falling down,...not staying down
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 37,231
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Completely normal,  and frankly the right thing to do during a pandemic.  


    It looks like a doctored trump steaks ad.  He is so pathetic
    It's real...
    That’s why it’s so pathetic.  Like he tried to do it and it still looks like a bad photoshop of Trump steaks. 
    Some young whippersnapping political guros ought to work this into an ad....hmmm, wonder who's up for the task?

    In all seriousness, every day Trump offers up gifts to Biden and all these super pacs working to throw him out of office. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 18,312
    Poncier said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Completely normal,  and frankly the right thing to do during a pandemic.  


    And not surprisingly, Ivanka's tweet violated federal law:

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcohen/2020/07/15/ivanka-trump-endoreses-goya-foods-did-she-also-break-the-law/#6b5807b74ebf

    While clearly a political, albeit cynical, statement, was the President’s daughter’s Tweet a violation of federal ethics laws?

    Possibly.

    The Hatch Act of 1939 prohibits federal employees in the executive branch from undertaking certain activities on behalf of a political candidate. Additionally, certain ethics laws limit government officials from making statements or endorsements of products that would leverage their roles for financial gain. Along with her husband Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump is a federal employee and subject to these requirements. By promoting Goya Foods in the context of the current political campaign it is possible that her Tweet might be seen as a form of political activity in support of the President’s reelection campaign. Similarly, both the photo and the text of her Tweet appear to be an endorsement of the product and enterprise, in violation of federal ethics laws.

    and it falls on the admin to punish.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dignindignin Posts: 8,336
    mickeyrat said:
    Poncier said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Completely normal,  and frankly the right thing to do during a pandemic.  


    And not surprisingly, Ivanka's tweet violated federal law:

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcohen/2020/07/15/ivanka-trump-endoreses-goya-foods-did-she-also-break-the-law/#6b5807b74ebf

    While clearly a political, albeit cynical, statement, was the President’s daughter’s Tweet a violation of federal ethics laws?

    Possibly.

    The Hatch Act of 1939 prohibits federal employees in the executive branch from undertaking certain activities on behalf of a political candidate. Additionally, certain ethics laws limit government officials from making statements or endorsements of products that would leverage their roles for financial gain. Along with her husband Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump is a federal employee and subject to these requirements. By promoting Goya Foods in the context of the current political campaign it is possible that her Tweet might be seen as a form of political activity in support of the President’s reelection campaign. Similarly, both the photo and the text of her Tweet appear to be an endorsement of the product and enterprise, in violation of federal ethics laws.

    and it falls on the admin to punish.....
    Last time Kellyanne violated the act they came down on her hard.
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 24,395
    With an email like this, someone should be peeking under the covers.

    This is how much overregulation costs your family each year

    For years, the Swamp has interfered in the lives of private American citizens by piling regulations on nearly every form of economic activity.

    This “expert” rule from Washington has created thousands of well-paying jobs for bureaucrats while costing everyone else time, money, and—for many—their careers.

    This afternoon, President Trump is announcing more results from his Administration’s historic regulatory relief efforts. The White House Council of Economic Advisers (CEA), for example, estimates that just 20 of the Administration’s deregulatory actions will save U.S. consumers and businesses over $220 billion per year.

    🎬 WATCH LIVE: President Trump speaks on deregulation at 4 p.m. ET

    What does that mean for your family? According to CEA, President Trump’s deregulation program is projected to boost household incomes by $3,100 annually in the coming years. The benefits will take many forms: Americans will have access to cheaper cars, and patients will save nearly 10 percent on prescription drugs.

    Most important, these rollbacks on everyday items will help blue-collar and middle-class Americans significantly more than the richest citizens of our country. 

    Overregulation falls disproportionately on the shoulders of lower-income families, who spend a larger share of their incomes on heavily regulated goods and services. Those purchases include transportation, food, and healthcare. Such government burdens also cost American jobs by causing workers to be replaced with lower-cost machines.

    🎬 Larry Kudlow: President Trump is getting blue-collar Americans back to work!  

    Before taking office, President Trump promised to roll back two regulations for every new one added in Washington. He’s kept that promise—and more. Under the Trump Administration, seven regulations have been rolled back for each new one implemented.

    Under President Trump, $50 billion in regulatory costs has already been saved. By current projections, the CEA estimates that cutting red tape will lead real incomes for Americans to rise by $53 billion per year between 2021 and 2029.

    Americans don’t need Washington to create more white-collar jobs for central planners. They need a government that operates efficiently, effectively, and inexpensively to protect citizens while creating jobs for workers across the country.

    🎬 President Trump is giving every citizen a shot at the American Dream

    MORE: President Trump cuts environmental review time from 4.5 to 2 years

    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 24,395
    Dimitri Firtash? Remember him? Ruddy Ghouliani and Venezuela and money laundering. Ukraine and impeachment and CYA Barr. So many dots yet to be connected. Why else hasn’t Team Trump Treason’s tax returns been released? Follow the damn money.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/16/politics/trey-gowdy-rudy-giuliani-impeachment-proceedings/index.html
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 24,395
    Putin on the ritz trying to steal covid research via hacking and thus far not a word from Team Trump Treason. Why?

    #PTAPE
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
Sign In or Register to comment.