Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,521

jeffbr said:
    I don't have a problem attacking Trump for anything. I wouldn't attack most humans for physical and mental frailties, but Trump is in a special class all his own. He has no regard for anyone else, and is quick to make fun of everyone for any reason. He deserves this stuff. The Lincoln Project's videos, Jimmy Kimmel, James Cordon, etc... Even the Biden campaign did one with Biden and Obama running around through the Whitehouse and chugging water, contrasting that with video of the feeble orange guy struggling with the ramp and unable to lift a glass to his mouth. I endorse these attacks because he deserves them. All of them. And more.
    Rubin had a decent opinion piece in the WaPo today that basically stated that the press should be asking if Team Trump Treason is mentally and physically fit to hold office and be re-elected because the American people have a right to know. Not to mock but to make an informed decision because some of the behaviors exhibited may indicate serious cognitive decline. Also, that not asking about or pressing the administration when he jumbles words or spouts of a word salad, we're allowing the normalization of what might be unfitness to serve. All solid points.
    Biden needs a commercial of him out jogging or something...
    Jogging and drinking water at the same time!

Down a ramp
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,870
    Smellyman said:

jeffbr said:
    I don't have a problem attacking Trump for anything. I wouldn't attack most humans for physical and mental frailties, but Trump is in a special class all his own. He has no regard for anyone else, and is quick to make fun of everyone for any reason. He deserves this stuff. The Lincoln Project's videos, Jimmy Kimmel, James Cordon, etc... Even the Biden campaign did one with Biden and Obama running around through the Whitehouse and chugging water, contrasting that with video of the feeble orange guy struggling with the ramp and unable to lift a glass to his mouth. I endorse these attacks because he deserves them. All of them. And more.
    Rubin had a decent opinion piece in the WaPo today that basically stated that the press should be asking if Team Trump Treason is mentally and physically fit to hold office and be re-elected because the American people have a right to know. Not to mock but to make an informed decision because some of the behaviors exhibited may indicate serious cognitive decline. Also, that not asking about or pressing the administration when he jumbles words or spouts of a word salad, we're allowing the normalization of what might be unfitness to serve. All solid points.
    Biden needs a commercial of him out jogging or something...
    Jogging and drinking water at the same time!

Down a ramp
    Damn, you beat me to it.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    very steep and very slippery and NO HANDRAIL
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,939
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,121
    ikiT said:
    To be fair, in the line of work I do....there should have been a handrail.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,831
    ikiT said:

The steepest.  The most perfect steepness.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    The Supreme Court on Thursday rejected the Trump administration's attempt to dismantle the program protecting undocumented immigrants brought to the country as children, a reprieve for nearly 650,000 recipients known as “dreamers.” The 5 to 4 decision was written by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr.

WAPO
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    ikiT said:
    The Supreme Court on Thursday rejected the Trump administration's attempt to dismantle the program protecting undocumented immigrants brought to the country as children, a reprieve for nearly 650,000 recipients known as “dreamers.” The 5 to 4 decision was written by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr.

WAPO
    They said the way he did it was illegal...and basically laid the framework to do it legally is my understanding, so small victory
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
  • Options
    whoa
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,840
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,264
    ikiT said:
    Probably would have been more appropriate to sing oops I did it again if that's how they're going to vote.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,998
    edited June 2020
    ikiT said:
    I just threw up in my mouth a little 🤢
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,841
    ikiT said:
    Slightly better than Buckle Up 
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,748
    Speaking of God-awful songs in the name of Trump, here's one from 2016. It's by a young singing group called The Freedom Girls. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g&t=28s

Why does this interest me? Because OF COURSE Trump didn't pay them for their appearance and they had to sue him! 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/usa-freedom-girls-sue-trump-campaign-for-stiffing-them
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,121
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    I love Buckle Up...but that was still funny.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,841
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    I love Buckle Up...but that was still funny.  
    Ty!! I was waiting for someone to think I was serious. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,261
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    :lol:
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774
    edited June 2020
    Justice is supposed to be blind, soul-eater.  Everything is not about you; but yeah, a lot of people don't like you. Please resign.

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,084
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:

Agreed
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Kat said:
    Justice is supposed to be blind, soul-eater.  Everything is not about you; but yeah, a lot of people don't like you. Please resign.

if only
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,570
    Somebody is going to throw a tantrum and order all social media companies destroyed....

Facebook takes down Trump ads over 'organized hate' policy https://ca.news.yahoo.com/facebook-takes-down-certain-posts-180547824.html
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,323
    Somebody is going to throw a tantrum and order all social media companies destroyed....

Facebook takes down Trump ads over 'organized hate' policy https://ca.news.yahoo.com/facebook-takes-down-certain-posts-180547824.html
    Yes he will be going nuts probably after the Big Mac dinner! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    ikiT said:
    Did they sing 'it's time to vote it's time to pray'?
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774
    (More info on those ads with the hate symbol)

New York (CNN Business) Facebook (FB) on Thursday said it had taken action against ads run by President Trump's re-election campaign for breaching its policies on hate. The ads, which attacked what the Trump campaign described as "Dangerous MOBS of far-left groups," featured an upside-down triangle.

The Anti-Defamation League said Thursday the triangle "is practically identical to that used by the Nazi regime to classify political prisoners in concentration camps."

"We removed these posts and ads for violating our policy against organized hate. Our policy prohibits using a banned hate group's symbol to identify political prisoners without the context that condemns or discusses the symbol," Andy Stone, a Facebook spokesperson, told CNN Business.

The hate group to which Facebook was referring in its statement is Nazis, the company confirmed.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options

• Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    edited June 2020
    Post edited by stuckinline on
  • Options
    narcissists are gonna narcissis..

• Options
    its sadly funny. because HE is that petty he thinks everyone else is too.

This discussion has been closed.