Donald Trump

Comments

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    Well, surprise, surprise. Think any senate repubs believe this to be in violation of the Emoluments Clause of the constitution and thus impeachable? Oh right, its in the nation's best interest.

$650 a night at Mar-a-Lago, $17,000 a month at Bedminster: What Trump’s company charged taxpayers for Secret Service lodging

The payments contradict claims that the company charges the government little or nothing for overnight stays.

By David Fahrenthold, Jonathan O'Connell, Carol Leonnig and Josh Dawsey ●  Read more »
    See THIS is the type of stuff I wish they impeached him on. Tangible waste of tax-payer dollars that even the biggest Trump-lover would have to say "Umm...wait a minute." People would care more about that than withholding military aid to the Ukraine/looking for dirt on Biden. 
    um, wasting taxpayer dollars is not an impeachable crime. why do you think these people become politicians in the first place?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    OnWis97 said:
    Well, surprise, surprise. Think any senate repubs believe this to be in violation of the Emoluments Clause of the constitution and thus impeachable? Oh right, its in the nation's best interest.

$650 a night at Mar-a-Lago, $17,000 a month at Bedminster: What Trump’s company charged taxpayers for Secret Service lodging

The payments contradict claims that the company charges the government little or nothing for overnight stays.

By David Fahrenthold, Jonathan O'Connell, Carol Leonnig and Josh Dawsey ●  Read more »
    See THIS is the type of stuff I wish they impeached him on. Tangible waste of tax-payer dollars that even the biggest Trump-lover would have to say "Umm...wait a minute." People would care more about that than withholding military aid to the Ukraine/looking for dirt on Biden. 
    The Trump lovers are OK with it.  The more it owns the libs the better.  They won't start (pretending to) caring about stewardship of public funds until there's a Dem (if that ever happens).
    This is why their tax "cut" bill was purposely designed to expire at end of 2024 (Trump's 2nd term) so they can bitch about the Dems fucking shit up when people's pocket books are hit in some way.

You can also book it that they're impeaching the next Dem president on the day of inauguration.
    they republicans have to hold the house to have any kind of impeachment. and they are not going to win the house for generations. good luck.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

That’s great news!  In a week where he’s acquitted of the latest sham, his approval numbers jumped up 8 points, the economy continues surging ahead with more gains, the dc appellate court throws out the Dems case against trump, and now this conspirer is out.  I hope they get rid of misko and ciamarella, his cohorts too.   All they did was fabricate a narrative for Schiff to sell. Too bad vindman will stay in the dept of defense or wherever, but the paypack is only just beginning.  
    where do you guys get your talking points? some guy called up the michaelangelo signorile show and said exactly the same thing.

That’s great news!  In a week where he’s acquitted of the latest sham, his approval numbers jumped up 8 points, the economy continues surging ahead with more gains, the dc appellate court throws out the Dems case against trump, and now this conspirer is out.  I hope they get rid of misko and ciamarella, his cohorts too.   All they did was fabricate a narrative for Schiff to sell. Too bad vindman will stay in the dept of defense or wherever, but the paypack is only just beginning.  
    where do you guys get your talking points? some guy called up the michaelangelo signorile show and said exactly the same thing.
    you know you are in a cult, right?

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Did you just tell yourself you are in a cult? Creepy.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    The talking points come from....

stephen miller 
    steve bannon
    newsmax
    infowars
    daily caller 
    daily stormer
    focksnooze 
    rush limbo
    moscow
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    I’m still not tired of the winning
    You don’t live here.  You don’t win or lose shit.  Quit living vicariously.
    As the US goes so goes the world...also my retirement portfolio is doing fantastic. Got skin in the game bro! And I love it!
    it ain't about you or your portfolio.

that's vanity.
    The 'bro" part is just the best.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited February 2020

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937

um, wasting taxpayer dollars is not an impeachable crime. why do you think these people become politicians in the first place?
    It's not "wasting"....it's going into his pocket
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    that was laziness on my part. i did not feel like editing my initial response. 

or

it was my alter ego, gimmesomelies72.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602

or

I hate that fucking guy. 
    mrussel1 said:

or

I hate that fucking guy. 
    oh shit. actually noise came from my gut as it bounced up and down.

this IS gold , Jerry , GOLD!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mrussel1 said:

or

I hate that fucking guy. 
    lol me too!!

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    bizarrogimme....like bizarro superfriends
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    bizarro world.  watergate in reverse

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    ikiT said:

the best comedy is true.

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    OnWis97 said:

The Trump lovers are OK with it.  The more it owns the libs the better.  They won't start (pretending to) caring about stewardship of public funds until there's a Dem (if that ever happens).
    This is why their tax "cut" bill was purposely designed to expire at end of 2024 (Trump's 2nd term) so they can bitch about the Dems fucking shit up when people's pocket books are hit in some way.

You can also book it that they're impeaching the next Dem president on the day of inauguration.
    they republicans have to hold the house to have any kind of impeachment. and they are not going to win the house for generations. good luck.
    I felt the same way in 2016 for all branches, and, well, here we are...
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    I don't like American soldiers who get traumatic brain injuries in a war zone......

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    Guy with bone spurs knows headaches.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    Kat said:
    Over 10 years so it's quite the bargain.
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Kat said:
    These should all really help those repub senators up for re-election, particularly when they start speaking up against them and Team Trump Treason threatens them with a primary challenger. Aren’t you glad you stuck with him through impeachment, Moscow Mitchy Baby and Marco Rube?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Kat said:
    Let him run on that budget.  Emphasize entitlement cuts against tax breaks.  Make it easy.  
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    mrussel1 said:
    Kat said:
    Let him run on that budget.  Emphasize entitlement cuts against tax breaks.  Make it easy.  

Doesn’t matter, check your 401k, he’s winning .  He can shoot someone, even on Lexington Avenue, and he is winning.
This discussion has been closed.