Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,340
    Still impeached never to be removed from the record books , that does make me smile everyday..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,132
    Can Nancy Pelosi Have served up on a platter anymore the assurance of a 2020 Victory for President Trump ??? 
    That tearing up the speech stunt last night might as well have been her tearing up her whole career...I am still laughing about it.  I cannot wait to hear what she has to say today when the President gets acquitted....Will she take anymore bait??? Happy days are here to stay....

What did you think of baby trump refusing to shake Pelosi's hand?
    Well, I was not surprised one bit by the way her whole party has treated him since day one never even giving him a chance.   I would have liked to seen it be more cordial of a interaction , but that is not one of his strong suits obviously.  Hopefully these politicians can now get back to work and be done with all  the non sense and be helpful to the President in keeping America Great.   
    Interesting as you shrug off his childish moments and play up hers. How’s it feel being a pawn?  
    I feel fan-fuckin-tastic (especially today)  being a AMERICAN who supports the President if that’s what you mean calling me a Pawn.  Looking forward to sharing that joy in Vietnam and Cambodia the next 3 weeks w/ my man .  
    Be sure to pay tribute to the preferred service members who aren’t captured at the monument by the lake where Senator McCain landed after parachuting out of his fighter jet over Hanoi. It’s just a little ways past the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum. And take in the thickness of the jungle and imagine it being full of people trying to kill you when you go out to see the Cu Chi tunnels. Then imagine your Dear Leader getting two draft deferments and as President, taking funds from the military to pay for a wall that Mexico was going to pay for. And when you go to Ho Chi Minh City, be sure to visit the war remnants museum and reflect upon Team Trump Treason considering traumatic brain injury as nothing and mocking a gold star family. If you have difficulty, read the following from someone who served.

https://apple.news/Aa05eU6rUS6CZg7rn-r0DcA

And when in Phnom Penh, be sure to visit Tuol Sleng prison and look into the eyes of the prisoners who were photographed, and who's pictures hang on the walls, innocent of their fate, either executed or forced into labor, out in the killing fields, just a short drive away. Take in the stack of skulls and bits of clothing the ground continues to expunge. And then think about what and how Team Trump Treason speaks of immigrants and migrants or people from banned Muslim countries. Post pics when you get back.
    We will be going to many of those places and look forward to showing my man the sights since it’s his first time.   I have been to all of those places you mentioned before over the years having family there and all.  We will be north in Hanoi and Halong Bay for half the trip, skipping Ho chi Ming this time around.  Now if you have any tips on Angkor Wat and any surfing spots in Cambodia I am all ears.  Thank you for your tips and every once in a while smile, smile, smile.....
    It's too bad you got a man cause you and Halifax seem made for each other.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Can Nancy Pelosi Have served up on a platter anymore the assurance of a 2020 Victory for President Trump ??? 
    That tearing up the speech stunt last night might as well have been her tearing up her whole career...I am still laughing about it.  I cannot wait to hear what she has to say today when the President gets acquitted....Will she take anymore bait??? Happy days are here to stay....

Well, I was not surprised one bit by the way her whole party has treated him since day one never even giving him a chance.   I would have liked to seen it be more cordial of a interaction , but that is not one of his strong suits obviously.  Hopefully these politicians can now get back to work and be done with all  the non sense and be helpful to the President in keeping America Great.   
    Interesting as you shrug off his childish moments and play up hers. How’s it feel being a pawn?  
    I feel fan-fuckin-tastic (especially today)  being a AMERICAN who supports the President if that’s what you mean calling me a Pawn.  Looking forward to sharing that joy in Vietnam and Cambodia the next 3 weeks w/ my man .  
    Be sure to pay tribute to the preferred service members who aren’t captured at the monument by the lake where Senator McCain landed after parachuting out of his fighter jet over Hanoi. It’s just a little ways past the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum. And take in the thickness of the jungle and imagine it being full of people trying to kill you when you go out to see the Cu Chi tunnels. Then imagine your Dear Leader getting two draft deferments and as President, taking funds from the military to pay for a wall that Mexico was going to pay for. And when you go to Ho Chi Minh City, be sure to visit the war remnants museum and reflect upon Team Trump Treason considering traumatic brain injury as nothing and mocking a gold star family. If you have difficulty, read the following from someone who served.

And when in Phnom Penh, be sure to visit Tuol Sleng prison and look into the eyes of the prisoners who were photographed, and who's pictures hang on the walls, innocent of their fate, either executed or forced into labor, out in the killing fields, just a short drive away. Take in the stack of skulls and bits of clothing the ground continues to expunge. And then think about what and how Team Trump Treason speaks of immigrants and migrants or people from banned Muslim countries. Post pics when you get back.
    We will be going to many of those places and look forward to showing my man the sights since it’s his first time.   I have been to all of those places you mentioned before over the years having family there and all.  We will be north in Hanoi and Halong Bay for half the trip, skipping Ho chi Ming this time around.  Now if you have any tips on Angkor Wat and any surfing spots in Cambodia I am all ears.  Thank you for your tips and every once in a while smile, smile, smile.....
    Siem Reap and Angkor Wat is beautiful but may be overrun with tourists. If you get the chance, go out to one of the smaller temples in the jungle for a sunrise viewing. Absolutely mystical. And reflect upon Team Trump Treason and how his lack of curiosity will never allow him to experience such a place.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

It's too bad you got a man cause you and Halifax seem made for each other.
    Why would you insult H2TM? 
  • Options
    That’s like me insulting piggies by comparing the idiot in chief to them! Knowing damn well pigs have way more class than the Baffoon..
  • Options
    As does this...God Bless America 

• Options

Siem Reap and Angkor Wat is beautiful but may be overrun with tourists. If you get the chance, go out to one of the smaller temples in the jungle for a sunrise viewing. Absolutely mystical. And reflect upon Team Trump Treason and how his lack of curiosity will never allow him to experience such a place.
    I have heard this about the crowds.  We have a driver for 5 days that’s supposed to take us all over the place, even opening up his home to us for a few home cooked meals w/ his family...Very stoked for that.  
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,573
    Still impeached never to be removed from the record books , that does make me smile everyday..
    He's one of 3 presidents to be impeached.
    He will ALWAYS be known as a president who was impeached.
  • Options
    That has to eat at him! But he will fall back on Not convicted ..
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942

Agreed - looks like we've done some similar adventuring, H2TM! There's an organization called KKO (Khmer for Khmer Organization) which helps skill locals, and funds it with off-road mountain biking tours of the Angkor complex. These tours will take you to overrun smaller temples which, as H2TM mentioned here, you'll often be the only ones there. Really amazing experience. You'll also bike up on top of ruined walls and fun things like that. 

https://kko-cambodia.org/
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Yet Obummer won’t even endorse the man who served as his VP for 8 years and “Dear Friend” .   I just love Democrats, they are the gift that keeps on giving.  I can’t wait to see what they have in store next for the entertainment of the deplorable’s .
  • Options
    I think you underestimate his ability to decompartmentalize. Bankruptcies, divorces, other various disgraces, he probably doesn't even think they happened. 

As for this notion that he's impeached, and he's impeached forever, you, Pelosi, and anyone else that hates Trump can hang your hats on that if you want, but it means absolutely nothing. The record books? His legacy? All this does is make another jeopardy question that he can be the answer to (or should I have said jeopardy answer he can be the question to?). Clinton is impeached forever, but does anybody care? 

Clinton was at the end of his 2nd term so it didn't matter. Andrew Johnson, as the incumbent president, was considered such a disgrace following impeachment that the DNC didn't even nominate him to be their nominee for a second term. Now THAT'S one for the record books. As for Trump, sure he's "impeached forever,"  but at this rate, he might be reelected. If you're looking far ahead to how future generations will judge Trump, if he's reelected, this impeachment might actually end up being perceived years from now like the witch hunt he claims it was. They'll see the Dems were trying to impeach him from day 1, their impeachment was straight down party lines, and then, he was reelected. It can be construed as the Dems were going against the will of the people. I know, I know, that sounds like a Hannity line or something. But still.

I mean really, the dude has bankrupted several businesses, ruined people's lives by ripping them off, and has openly suggested he wants to bang his daughter. You think having the word "impeached" next to his name really matters? Oh so NOW he's a disgrace....
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,988
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

Yep, It burns his ass that he is still President, and most likely will be for 4 more years.  Go with that.
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    So much big beautiful wall to keep out the brown people with funny names coming over to steal jobs from all the hard working white christian Americans.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,006
    https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/481795-barr-directs-fbi-to-get-his-approval-before-investigating-2020?fbclid=IwAR1en9zGcp8GXH7af8sq7zdFVTtVBdOx7wYESOpDBQh06Pt277X1AM_Nim8

Ok this is fucked up...so basically if the FBI has suspicions about the tRump campaign they have to get Barr's approval to investigate first. 

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

This reeks of "lets make this about me".
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/481795-barr-directs-fbi-to-get-his-approval-before-investigating-2020?fbclid=IwAR1en9zGcp8GXH7af8sq7zdFVTtVBdOx7wYESOpDBQh06Pt277X1AM_Nim8

Ok this is fucked up...so basically if the FBI has suspicions about the tRump campaign they have to get Barr's approval to investigate first. 

given Comeys actions related to the late announcement of weiners laptop, it is an obvious and understandable directive. However, his credibility in relation to his boss is suspect.
    .So on the surface, it seems appropriate. How deep that goes remains to be seen.

• Options

Yet Obummer won’t even endorse the man who served as his VP for 8 years and “Dear Friend” .   I just love Democrats, they are the gift that keeps on giving.  I can’t wait to see what they have in store next for the entertainment of the deplorable’s .
    And you don't understand why he won't endorse yet?  That reflects on your "gift" if you can't follow.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,812

And you don't understand why he won't endorse yet?  That reflects on your "gift" if you can't follow.
    Well when you run in a cult allegiance is all that matters.
  • Options
    This fucking speech is unreal...

• Options
    This is shocking surprising news....

Potential buyer for Trump’s D.C. hotel lease says it’s underperforming and unrealistically priced

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/potential-buyer-emerges-for-trumps-d-c-hotel-lease/
  • Options

Because former Presidents don’t typically endorse someone during the primary process because they want the process to do its thing, and rightfully so. O bummer you didn’t know that. Do you really think Obama wouldn’t campaign for Biden and instead pout and stamp his feet for Bernie when he doesn’t get the nod?

How did you like the shit  show from the White House today? Make you proud? Be sure to tell all those Vietnamese servers, drivers, tour guides and hosts how proud you are that your country is becoming a lot more like theirs and that you look forward to living in and loving a country ruled by a repressive, unaccountable minority. Let us know their reactions. I hope you’re around in five years to see how this shit show ends.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Team Trump Treason doesn't even remember that he came down an escalator. The witch hunt began the day he and Melania came down the elevator. Should have said, "vertical transportation device." Stock market increase before he took office is all due to him. How? Who knows but his cult members are bought in.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Team Trump Treason doesn't even remember that he came down an escalator. The witch hunt began the day he and Melania came down the elevator. Should have said, "vertical transportation device." Stock market increase before he took office is all due to him. How? Who knows but his cult members are bought in.
    He is personally responsible  for everything good that has ever happened at any time to anyone anywhere on planet earth and in the whole outer space galaxy ever.

Everything bad that has ever happened is the responsibility of everyone else who as ever existed or will exist.
  • Options
    "The United States is a bunch of suckers." Boy, Team Trump Treason nailed that.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    I’m still not tired of the winning
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,709
    BS44325 said:
    I’m still not tired of the winning
    You don’t live here.  You don’t win or lose shit.  Quit living vicariously.
This discussion has been closed.