Donald Trump

Comments

• Jesus Christ when did it become ok to label other poster with labels like sex ist when you disagree with them? 

If you disagree you get a label. You get the “false equivalency” junk, you get all kinds of the words of the day. 

It’s clear some are ok with minor crimes as long as it’s their team. I get it, it’s frustrating. Id be tempted. But it’s not right. Hugh is correct and from what I’ve seen on this forums is far from a sexist. So just stop the nonsense labels.
    When is it okay to label posters as advocating for violence when the person who posted did nothing of the sort and then accuse them of hiding behind something. Yea it’s fucking old when certain posters complain about the same shit they themselves do and whine about it. There’s a difference between disagreeing and coming across as sexist. That’s lost on some however.

Shall I repost all the “labels” I’ve been labeled? 
    i know I'm 6 pages late, but this is hilarious:

Halifax2TheMax said:
    "And no I’m not advocating violence, just pointing out that sometimes violence is necessary to enact the change you want to see"

I'm not going to keep arguing your sexist bullshit because that's exactly what it is, and it seems many here agree that you're totally off  base with that.  I guess the crazy notion of voting for someone based on merit and not gender is sexist to some. or was it because I found AOC to be annoying or something of the like (which I later actually changed my mind on)? I don't know. 

Maybe AOC an Omar are sexist now too since they are endorsing Sanders instead of Warren? 
    Regarding AOC, you slammed her not on policy, and as you are an admitted father of daughters, I found your slam sexist and offensive because the way you slammed her, seemed to be solely on her gender and in a way that seemed her gender was the only thing responsible. My response to your post was something along the lines, “is that how you would talk to your daughters or would you have the same expectations of them as women?” And you threw a hissy fit and accused me of making you out to be some unfit parent or some shit. And then there was your deleted post. That’s hilarious because you're the one who brought it back up, after claiming the virtues of the ignore feature.

Regarding violence, as a privileged white male, I don’t feel the need to advocate for or act violently for the change I want to see. I can’t say that for others, particularly oppressed minorities. You seem to have difficulty drawing distinctions between top down advocacy for violence, Team Trump Treason style, his minions and their lack of condemnation of same and bottom up, organic or not, what has been deemed, on here anyway, “the left.” One is authoritarian and “state” sanctioned and the other is "knuckle heads" acting up. Again, you claimed both sides are the same or that by doing so, they would be. And yes, sometimes violence perpetrated by the downtrodden and oppressed is necessary for things to change. Particularly when peaceful and lawful means have resulted in zero change. Those MAGA hats elicit a pretty strong emotional response from me but not one that would lead me to swipe it off someone's head, spit in their face or otherwise do anything violent or intimidating. I can't say the same for someone who had a family member beaten in a Charlottesville parking garage or detained or their relative kids separated at the border or their pussy grabbed. To think violence isn't sometimes necessary, or justified, is to ignore history. I can understand the distinction, can you?

AOC and Omar are throwing their support behind the candidate that most closely aligns with their beliefs. Or maybe its sexists?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    He's losing it fast and it is downright scary.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,418
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    edited October 2019
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    edited October 2019
    gonna get worse before it gets better...
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Jesus Christ when did it become ok to label other poster with labels like sex ist when you disagree with them? 

If you disagree you get a label. You get the “false equivalency” junk, you get all kinds of the words of the day. 

It’s clear some are ok with minor crimes as long as it’s their team. I get it, it’s frustrating. Id be tempted. But it’s not right. Hugh is correct and from what I’ve seen on this forums is far from a sexist. So just stop the nonsense labels.
    When is it okay to label posters as advocating for violence when the person who posted did nothing of the sort and then accuse them of hiding behind something. Yea it’s fucking old when certain posters complain about the same shit they themselves do and whine about it. There’s a difference between disagreeing and coming across as sexist. That’s lost on some however.

Halifax2TheMax said:
    "And no I’m not advocating violence, just pointing out that sometimes violence is necessary to enact the change you want to see"

I'm not going to keep arguing your sexist bullshit because that's exactly what it is, and it seems many here agree that you're totally off  base with that.  I guess the crazy notion of voting for someone based on merit and not gender is sexist to some. or was it because I found AOC to be annoying or something of the like (which I later actually changed my mind on)? I don't know. 

Maybe AOC an Omar are sexist now too since they are endorsing Sanders instead of Warren? 
    Regarding AOC, you slammed her not on policy, and as you are an admitted father of daughters, I found your slam sexist and offensive because the way you slammed her, seemed to be solely on her gender and in a way that seemed her gender was the only thing responsible. My response to your post was something along the lines, “is that how you would talk to your daughters or would you have the same expectations of them as women?” And you threw a hissy fit and accused me of making you out to be some unfit parent or some shit. And then there was your deleted post. That’s hilarious because you're the one who brought it back up, after claiming the virtues of the ignore feature.

Regarding violence, as a privileged white male, I don’t feel the need to advocate for or act violently for the change I want to see. I can’t say that for others, particularly oppressed minorities. You seem to have difficulty drawing distinctions between top down advocacy for violence, Team Trump Treason style, his minions and their lack of condemnation of same and bottom up, organic or not, what has been deemed, on here anyway, “the left.” One is authoritarian and “state” sanctioned and the other is "knuckle heads" acting up. Again, you claimed both sides are the same or that by doing so, they would be. And yes, sometimes violence perpetrated by the downtrodden and oppressed is necessary for things to change. Particularly when peaceful and lawful means have resulted in zero change. Those MAGA hats elicit a pretty strong emotional response from me but not one that would lead me to swipe it off someone's head, spit in their face or otherwise do anything violent or intimidating. I can't say the same for someone who had a family member beaten in a Charlottesville parking garage or detained or their relative kids separated at the border or their pussy grabbed. To think violence isn't sometimes necessary, or justified, is to ignore history. I can understand the distinction, can you?

AOC and Omar are throwing their support behind the candidate that most closely aligns with their beliefs. Or maybe its sexists?
    I said I found her annoying on twitter. THAT. WAS. IT. and you took that all the way to me being sexist, which, as we know, is absolute bullshit. and how many months ago was that? jesus, come up with some new material.

I also don't give a fuck what gender you are when I vote. man better than woman? I vote man. woman better than man? I vote woman. voting for a woman based on nothing but her gender is sexism. chachi. 

what deleted post? sorry, I don't keep forum notes. 

I didn't have a "hissy" fit. I took issue with you taking a jab at me (and coming from the biggest "you disagree with me so I'm going to call you names/labels" whiner on the forum, that's rich). yes, I have mentioned I have daughters. That doesn't give you carte blanche to start making personal statements about them or me. I was annoyed, yes, but I don't get triggered by your bullshit anymore. 

never claimed both sides are the same. never. never as much as implied it. but keep saying it. someday you might get your wish and it will magically make it true. I didn't get an attendance sheet, but I haven't heard of any of the people there at that rally committing assault had been, or had family members, in charlottesville. 

violence is only necessary when personally threatened with such. Not just because someone is wearing shitty read hats. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited October 2019

I think there are plenty of good people in America, but there are also plenty of bad people in America and the bad ones are the ones who seem to have all the power and be in these positions to block things that you and I need. Because this is the situation, you and I have to preserve the right to do what is necessary to bring an end to that situation, and it doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't even call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence.

-- Malcolm X

Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Jesus Christ when did it become ok to label other poster with labels like sex ist when you disagree with them? 

Halifax2TheMax said:

I said I found her annoying on twitter. THAT. WAS. IT. and you took that all the way to me being sexist, which, as we know, is absolute bullshit. and how many months ago was that? jesus, come up with some new material.

I also don't give a fuck what gender you are when I vote. man better than woman? I vote man. woman better than man? I vote woman. voting for a woman based on nothing but her gender is sexism. chachi. 

I didn't have a "hissy" fit. I took issue with you taking a jab at me (and coming from the biggest "you disagree with me so I'm going to call you names/labels" whiner on the forum, that's rich). yes, I have mentioned I have daughters. That doesn't give you carte blanche to start making personal statements about them or me. I was annoyed, yes, but I don't get triggered by your bullshit anymore. 

never claimed both sides are the same. never. never as much as implied it. but keep saying it. someday you might get your wish and it will magically make it true. I didn't get an attendance sheet, but I haven't heard of any of the people there at that rally committing assault had been, or had family members, in charlottesville. 

violence is only necessary when personally threatened with such. Not just because someone is wearing shitty read hats. 
    Triggered, bahahahajhahahaha! New material? You’re the one who resurrected the past. Lol! Have a great evening!  :)
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    dankind said:

I think there are plenty of good people in America, but there are also plenty of bad people in America and the bad ones are the ones who seem to have all the power and be in these positions to block things that you and I need. Because this is the situation, you and I have to preserve the right to do what is necessary to bring an end to that situation, and it doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't even call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence.

-- Malcolm X

this
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Jesus Christ when did it become ok to label other poster with labels like sex ist when you disagree with them? 

Halifax2TheMax said:

Triggered, bahahahajhahahaha! New material? You’re the one who resurrected the past. Lol! Have a great evening!  :)
    Hahahaha it’s funny to call people sexist on the Internet isn’t it? Funny to get a way with name calling and have other get in trouble with the principal when they call out your crap. So funny.... yawn.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    An actual meltdown would have been great, though. Just an orange puddle of goo on the floor.

Can somebody please order a 72 hour involuntary psych eval on him? Thanks.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08

Halifax2TheMax said:

Hahahaha it’s funny to call people sexist on the Internet isn’t it? Funny to get a way with name calling and have other get in trouble with the principal when they call out your crap. So funny.... yawn.
    Was wondering when you’d chime in. Yawn is right. 

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    jeffbr said:
    An actual meltdown would have been great, though. Just an orange puddle of goo on the floor.

Can somebody please order a 72 hour involuntary psych eval on him? Thanks.
    What a presidency, everyone knows he’s insane ...

jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Halifax2TheMax said:

Was wondering when you’d chime in. Yawn is right. 
    Triggered.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    They want a 'Gotcha' moment so badly

so petty
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    He is so incredibly stupid. He thought this would make him look good? Haha

chinese-happy.jpg
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    It's like his whole strategy is "I know you are but what am I?"
    no no no. its the classic "I'm rubber, you're glue...."

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929

Halifax2TheMax said:

As far as I can see, you only come here to have fun at other peoples' expense. It's pathetic and counter-productive, and I don't understand your MO at all. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    mickeyrat said:
    It’s only a crime/issue if it isn’t him doing it. Apparently he thinks he is immune.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    mickeyrat said:
    Well he is an immature,  narcissistic,  petulant,  spoiled child 
  • benjs said:

Halifax2TheMax said:

As far as I can see, you only come here to have fun at other peoples' expense. It's pathetic and counter-productive, and I don't understand your MO at all. 
    “You only come here to have fun at other peoples’ expense?” No, I come here to express my opinions and to disagree with those opinions I disagree with. As much as some posters want to project onto me, I’m not questioning their parenthood skills, calling them names, trying to get them “in trouble with the principal,” nor do I control what they type or how they express themselves. I’m posting my opinion about their opinion and other news of the day. Tough if they don’t like or disagree with it. I too “read between the lines,” make note of the passive aggressiveness and snark and veiled comments, such as “chachi.” (A Happy Days put down, LOL).

As if, I’m the only one who comes here “to have fun at other peoples’ expense?” Maybe I come here to just post on the internet, as someone so eloquently put it? So many seem to have me all figured out that maybe they should be in psychiatry, if they’re not already?

Brilliantati©
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Don't let the bullies bully you H2M.

#IStandWithH2M
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    There’s way to much important stuff happening with our government to have you guys up above treating each other like kids , we can all agree the focus should be on the incompetence of this president...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    There’s way to much important stuff happening with our government to have you guys up above treating each other like kids , we can all agree the focus should be on the incompetence of this president...
    This is probably true.

We have a racist, sexist, idiot with a crazy temper and no morals in the white house.  And we will have to pick from:

1) An old creepy hair sniffer
    2) A millionaire, 3 house owning socialist
    3) An 0.0000016% Native American socialist
    4) A gay guy that hasn't been in charge of anything bigger than a college town
    5) A guy that wants to give every one $1000/month
    6) A guy that can't do well into the polls until he starts cursing

I'm kidding here...kinda...but man is this an important election. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • There’s way to much important stuff happening with our government to have you guys up above treating each other like kids , we can all agree the focus should be on the incompetence of this president...
    This is probably true.

We have a racist, sexist, idiot with a crazy temper and no morals in the white house.  And we will have to pick from:

Regarding #4, he may have been in charge of some shit in Afghanistan. Decision making under pressure is an important skill, one Team Trump Treason sorely lacks based on the “known” events of the last several weeks.

Brilliantati©

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited October 2019
    You left out Amy Klobuchar and Julian Castro and Tulsi Gabbard and Tom Steyer.  

AND Cory Booker and Kamala Harris.

I'm pretty sure John Delaney AND Tim Ryan are still running.  Marianne Williamson, too.

They should consolidate, platform up, and organize already.  Take it to him.
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    This is probably true.

Regarding #4, he may have been in charge of some shit in Afghanistan. Decision making under pressure is an important skill, one Team Trump Treason sorely lacks based on the “known” events of the last several weeks.
    #4 is my favorite.  I was trying to look at it from worst thought about the person that could keep people from voting for them, right (like #1 and #2) or wrong (like #3 or #4) ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
This discussion has been closed.