Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,094
    edited June 2017
    pjhawks said:
    i know i shouldn't be surprised because Americans are so self-absorbed by how is there not protests in the street against this administration?  we had large protests because he admitted to grabbing women by their genitals but nothing now?.  Our former FBI director says we were attacked by the Russians during our election and no one seems to give a shit INCLUDING our Presidential administration. Our President is a lying sack of shit and we are too busy cutting our lawns to do anything about it.  at least the hippies in the 60s stopped smoking their dope long enough to protest in the streets.  wtf have we become?
    protest-fatigued. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    SuperHero culture has us waiting for someone to come save us
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,425
    g under p said:
    pjhawks said:
    i know i shouldn't be surprised because Americans are so self-absorbed by how is there not protests in the street against this administration?  we had large protests because he admitted to grabbing women by their genitals but nothing now?.  Our former FBI director says we were attacked by the Russians during our election and no one seems to give a shit INCLUDING our Presidential administration. Our President is a lying sack of shit and we are too busy cutting our lawns to do anything about it.  at least the hippies in the 60s stopped smoking their dope long enough to protest in the streets.  wtf have we become?
    Too poor to leave work.
    I do remember when I lived in MD we could be DC in 15 minutes or less and had a protest March of one sort or another every month or less. 

Could this lathargicness be that we the citizenry are in a sort of shock/stunned haze to get up and voice what's on our minds and heart about what this President is doing or NOT doing.

Peace

It could even be a "holy shit, where do we start?" kinda thing.

Unfortunately, the part of Maryland I live in is 2 1/2 hours from DC.  And it's not exactly a liberal mecca (or even remotely moderate, for that matter).  Only in this part of the state would you see rebel flags being flown.  Wrong side, dumbasses!!
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,839
    g under p said:
    pjhawks said:
    Too poor to leave work.
    I do remember when I lived in MD we could be DC in 15 minutes or less and had a protest March of one sort or another every month or less. 

Could this lathargicness be that we the citizenry are in a sort of shock/stunned haze to get up and voice what's on our minds and heart about what this President is doing or NOT doing.

Peace

Unfortunately, the part of Maryland I live in is 2 1/2 hours from DC.  And it's not exactly a liberal mecca (or even remotely moderate, for that matter).  Only in this part of the state would you see rebel flags being flown.  Wrong side, dumbasses!!
    To steal from various memes, these confederate-flag-wavers are the same people that tell you to "get over it; you lost."
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,625
    pjhawks said:
    The same reason we couldn't even get more than 20% of the nation to get up off their bloated whopper extra value meal carcasses to vote against him.  

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,425
    OnWis97 said:
    g under p said:
    pjhawks said:
    Too poor to leave work.

Peace

To steal from various memes, these confederate-flag-wavers are the same people that tell you to "get over it; you lost."
    Poetic, isn't it?!
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157

anyone watch morning joe this morning? nancy pelosi was a guest on the show. she was asked what she thinks about trump's health. she said the presidents needs to go to bed, (i think she said - stop tweeting), get some proper sleep. & that his family should be thinking of his health or however she stated it

his wife & their son aren't with him at the white house. i guess he wanders around the place all hours of the night & watches something like 6 hours of news everyday & or every night. i heard somewhere that trump gets about 4 hours of sleep a night & that he's been like that for years. there is something to be said for good old fashioned sleep. in all honesty it's probably difficult to sleep when you're the president or a person whose head swims in dollar signs counting the stuff 24x7... so on & so forth

for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,319
    my2hands said:
    Seriously, this is more true than we'd like to admit. A movement needs a face and a voice and there isn't one. Just a bunch of angry, frustrated anti-Trump citizens who are relying on social media to have the same effect that MLK had.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733
    pjhawks said:
    There were protests last Saturday. Portland police actually did a decent job of keeping it from getting ugly. 
  • Options
    chadwick said:

anyone watch morning joe this morning? nancy pelosi was a guest on the show. she was asked what she thinks about trump's health. she said the presidents needs to go to bed, (i think she said - stop tweeting), get some proper sleep. & that his family should be thinking of his health or however she stated it

his wife & their son aren't with him at the white house. i guess he wanders around the place all hours of the night & watches something like 6 hours of news everyday & or every night. i heard somewhere that trump gets about 4 hours of sleep a night & that he's been like that for years. there is something to be said for good old fashioned sleep. in all honesty it's probably difficult to sleep when you're the president or a person whose head swims in dollar signs counting the stuff 24x7... so on & so forth

there are many types of people that can survive on that amount of sleep. I don't think it's healthy, but I think we'd see the effects by now, at over 70, if it was a real problem. 

but stop watching so much fucking tv. that is what will kill you. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    pjhawks said:
    There have been numerous protests since the election.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,625
    chadwick said:

there are many types of people that can survive on that amount of sleep. I don't think it's healthy, but I think we'd see the effects by now, at over 70, if it was a real problem. 

He is like the mascot for American consumption
  • Options
    chadwick said:

but what if maybe we are seeing the real negative effects  

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    & that darn paul ryan sure gets under my skin in a quick hurry. don't like him & don't trust him & more 

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:
    & that darn paul ryan sure gets under my skin in a quick hurry. don't like him & don't trust him & more 
    he looks and acts like a weasel. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    pjhawks said:
    There were protests last Saturday. Portland police actually did a decent job of keeping it from getting ugly. 
    There are frequent protests in Seattle as well. Tomorrow an anti-Sharia Law protest (which is actually a front for white supremacist nazis) is taking place in Seattle. It was originally supposed to be held in Portland. It got moved to Seattle after the recent Portland stabbings of good Samaritans who were trying to defend a Muslim girl from being abused by one of these nutters. Hopefully it will be peaceful, but I know there are some counter-protests forming.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:
    pjhawks said:
    There are frequent protests in Seattle as well. Tomorrow an anti-Sharia Law protest (which is actually a front for white supremacist nazis) is taking place in Seattle. It was originally supposed to be held in Portland. It got moved to Seattle after the recent Portland stabbings of good Samaritans who were trying to defend a Muslim girl from being abused by one of these nutters. Hopefully it will be peaceful, but I know there are some counter-protests forming.
    I read about the anti-Muslim protests scheduled in several cities. Hopefully most of those only amount to 12 dipshits standing on the corner. 
  • Options

pretty good stuff:

"trump has a dangerous disability George F Will interview msnbc"

https://youtu.be/V_fg5ttNg8M

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    dan rather on trump - "never had a president this psychologically troubled since nixon"

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    This man could not be dumber
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    This man could not be dumber
    He is really trying hard to lose his job. Keep digging Trump. 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,839
    edited June 2017
    chadwick said:
    dan rather on trump - "never had a president this psychologically troubled since nixon Andrew Jackson"
    Dear Mr. Rather,
    Fixed that for you.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,027
    edited June 2017
    How many golf balls will he lose this weekend up in NJ?   He just flew up there FROM DC in a 747 paid for by you.  He's gonna be eating well done steak with ketchup and he's going send you the fucking bill.  He'll be shitting that out on a golden toilet Sunday morning.
    Pathetic.
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    How many golf balls will he lose this weekend up in NJ?   He just flew up there FROM DC in a 747 paid for by you.  He's gonna be eating well done steak with ketchup and he's going send you the fucking bill.  He'll be shitting that out on a golden toilet Sunday morning.
    Pathetic.
    And when we pay the bill, the money goes back to him. Everyone's winning!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,477
    Tiki said:
    Pathetic.

President Trump has not lost a golf ball since 1986.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    His 17th golf trip since taking office, according to CNN
  • Options

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    he, his fat ass, and his courses are a fucking embarrassment to the game
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Tiki said:
    Pathetic.
    Does he really eat steak well done with ketchup?
    I wouldn't put it past him, he's living proof that even billions can't buy class.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    tbergs said:
    my2hands said:
    Seriously, this is more true than we'd like to admit. A movement needs a face and a voice and there isn't one. Just a bunch of angry, frustrated anti-Trump citizens who are relying on social media to have the same effect that MLK had.
    Ain't that the truth ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
This discussion has been closed.