Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    You guys are still in here daily begging for trump to go down? Jesus.  You need new hobbies. Move on, ya’ll, the 2020 election is when you can get him out.  Mueller has nothing so he continues to bring down his aids for private unrelated stuff- how long can you believe the media’s hysteria?  And what has Trump done to ruin your lives, other than tweet like a dumbass and act like a child?
    The Trump presidency is comedy gold...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    I see the edit you made, but it doesn't answer my question. 
    I explained why: Team Trump Treason brags about his great physical health/stamina, promotes his quack doctor that tells him what he wants to hear, thus opening himself up to “tabloid shit.” Got it?
    yeah, that still doesn't answer the question. if you don't give a shit about the details, why post them?

all i was saying is that type of "article" is below respectable journalism. 

That type of article does nestle itself into the 'interest' category which many people have time for when they aren't too busy solving the problems of the world.
    C’mon Hugh that article is obviously way more important than discussing a potential presidential nominee that lied about not knowing if she ever identified as Native American.

ill give you a clue hugh, if the article is negative about trump it Trumps all other articles in importance!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    I explained why: Team Trump Treason brags about his great physical health/stamina, promotes his quack doctor that tells him what he wants to hear, thus opening himself up to “tabloid shit.” Got it?
    yeah, that still doesn't answer the question. if you don't give a shit about the details, why post them?

That type of article does nestle itself into the 'interest' category which many people have time for when they aren't too busy solving the problems of the world.
    C’mon Hugh that article is obviously way more important than discussing a potential presidential nominee that lied about not knowing if she ever identified as Native American.

ill give you a clue hugh, if the article is negative about trump it Trumps all other articles in importance!
    It wasn't a lie. 
  • Options
    dignin said:

It wasn't a lie. 
    https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/06/politics/elizabeth-warren-native-american/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2Fsearch%2F%3Fq%3DElizabeth%2BWarren

“Here's why this all matters so much: Prior to the Post's report of this bar registration card, Warren had maintained some level of plausible deniability about claiming herself as a Native American. As the Post wrote:
    "The Texas bar registration card is significant, among other reasons, because it removes any doubt that Warren directly claimed the identity. In other instances Warren has declined to say whether she or an assistant filled out forms."
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    You guys are still in here daily begging for trump to go down? Jesus.  You need new hobbies. Move on, ya’ll, the 2020 election is when you can get him out.  Mueller has nothing so he continues to bring down his aids for private unrelated stuff- how long can you believe the media’s hysteria?  And what has Trump done to ruin your lives, other than tweet like a dumbass and act like a child?
    The Trump presidency is comedy gold...
    I dunno. He has a funny line here or there. My favorite being "We have delivered on more promises...than we've even promised!" But as far as people doing Trump-related comedy, I haven't enjoyed much of it (Colbert, Baldwin on SNL, etc.) I do like Fallon's impression though. I think both the Clinton and Bush administrations were better for comedy. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options

The Warren incident has been discussed at length. How long do we have to spend on that nothingburger before we can begin to laugh at Trump's follies again?

Who gives a shit? Some woman thought she was native. It turns out she wasn't. She reacted poorly to hearing her personal schema was not as she thought. So?

Trump mocking her as Pocahontas prior to results is still bigger than the actual story. What 'president' says shit like that?

Let me answer... the president of fools. That's what type of president talks like that. Are you proud? Some are lol.

I can't wait for the next completely ridiculous item McDonald serves us! His goofiness presents itself on a daily basis and, to the embarrassment of the US, the rest of the world is amused to death. It's f**king hilarious. 
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    The essence of MAGA. Keep it white. Keep it Christian. Everybody else? Eh, who cares.
  • Options

The Warren incident has been discussed at length. How long do we have to spend on that nothingburger before we can begin to laugh at Trump's follies again?

Who gives a shit? Some woman thought she was native. It turns out she wasn't. She reacted poorly to hearing her personal schema was not as she thought. So?

Trump mocking her as Pocahontas prior to results is still bigger than the actual story. What 'president' says shit like that?

Let me answer... the president of fools. That's what type of president talks like that. Are you proud? Some are lol.

I can't wait for the next completely ridiculous item McDonald serves us! His goofiness presents itself on a daily basis and, to the embarrassment of the US, the rest of the world is amused to death. It's f**king hilarious. 
    It was an article from feb 6th with new info. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

It's kinda crazy. 

Trump lies everyday. About important things. Things that affect peoples lives.

But some people are hung up on somebody's mistake they made about their belief in their heritage. An honest mistake, not a lie.

• Options
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

But some people are hung up on somebody's mistake they made about their belief in their heritage. An honest mistake, not a lie.

Oh please how many of these stupid comments are going to be made? You all seriously can only focus on trump? That’s it? I sure hope you aren’t driving.

Mans the whole point is, it hurts her candidacy and imo means she has no shot. People here also have a tendency to not think about the voters. If it doesn’t matter to them then it doesn’t matter at all....but it does.

Cant wait to see everyone flip out over trumps next typo!! So thrilling!

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

What was in it? Was there a revelation that, thinking she was native, she joined the spirit club with the other native children in middle school?

Who f**king cares? Is this the juiciest scandal the GOP can spin to make them appear somewhat credible? Lol. Nice try crusty white haired men. Nice try.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

one has zero to do with the other. all cincy was doing was making light of the fact that no one seems to be allowed to talk about anything anyone has ever or will ever do as long as Bozo is still the president, because he's far worse than anything or anyone. it's bizarre. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

one has zero to do with the other. all cincy was doing was making light of the fact that no one seems to be allowed to talk about anything anyone has ever or will ever do as long as Bozo is still the president, because he's far worse than anything or anyone. it's bizarre. 
    You know what's bizarre, people bringing up Warren's heritage over and over and over again in the Trump thread. The same people that cry about whataboutism.

If anyone want's to talk about Warren's heritage start a Warren's heritage thread. Knock yourselves out.

• Options
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

People did talk about it. It lost traction because it's really nothing.

Trump is far worse. And from a position that demands so much better.

Anyways... I can't wait until he makes a big mess on his dumper again and walks out into the public with toilet paper hanging out the back of his pants or stuck to the bottom of his shoe. He'll do it too. F**king gomer lol.
  • Options
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

Oh please how many of these stupid comments are going to be made? You all seriously can only focus on trump? That’s it? I sure hope you aren’t driving.

Mans the whole point is, it hurts her candidacy and imo means she has no shot. People here also have a tendency to not think about the voters. If it doesn’t matter to them then it doesn’t matter at all....but it does.

Haha, I'm the one making stupid comments? You are complaining about people focusing on Trump in the Trump thread.

Hahaha. Can't make this stuff up.

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Lots of dots to connect on this and it doesn't seem difficult...especially after the hit job on Bezos by the Enquirer. We knew it was about politics.

Ronan Farrow Says Jeff Bezos Isn’t The Only One AMI Tried To Blackmail
    Farrow’s allegation comes after the Amazon CEO accused tabloid publisher American Media Inc. of blackmail and extortion.

Journalist Ronan Farrow said tabloid publisher American Media Inc. sent him blackmail threats over his reporting on President Donald Trump and the National Enquirer.

Farrow tweeted about the “stop digging or we’ll ruin you” efforts shortly after Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, in a bombshell blog post on Medium, said AMI CEO David Pecker threatened to publish embarrassing photos of him if he didn’t stop investigating the company. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ronan-farrow-says-jeff-bezos-isnt-the-only-person-ami-has-tried-to-blackmail_us_5c5d54c4e4b0a502ca347c0c

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options

What was in it? Was there a revelation that, thinking she was native, she joined the spirit club with the other native children in middle school?

Who f**king cares? Is this the juiciest scandal the GOP can spin to make them appear somewhat credible? Lol. Nice try crusty white haired men. Nice try.
    Ummm the Washington Post. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

Haha, I'm the one making stupid comments? You are complaining about people focusing on Trump in the Trump thread.

Hmmm that’s a fair point about the thread part. So I won’t say anything else on it here. I will point out the absurdity of some people’s posts regarding trump though. Won’t have to wait long I don’t think.

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

No shit.
  • Options
    Kat said:
    Lots of dots to connect on this and it doesn't seem difficult...especially after the hit job on Bezos by the Enquirer. We knew it was about politics.

Ronan Farrow Says Jeff Bezos Isn’t The Only One AMI Tried To Blackmail
    Farrow’s allegation comes after the Amazon CEO accused tabloid publisher American Media Inc. of blackmail and extortion.

Journalist Ronan Farrow said tabloid publisher American Media Inc. sent him blackmail threats over his reporting on President Donald Trump and the National Enquirer.

Farrow tweeted about the “stop digging or we’ll ruin you” efforts shortly after Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, in a bombshell blog post on Medium, said AMI CEO David Pecker threatened to publish embarrassing photos of him if he didn’t stop investigating the company. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ronan-farrow-says-jeff-bezos-isnt-the-only-person-ami-has-tried-to-blackmail_us_5c5d54c4e4b0a502ca347c0c

I wonder how those so upset by the MAGA hat wearing kid being “ruined” feel about Bezos and Farrow being “ruined” and/or “silenced?” Maybe they’ll speak up when they’re “disappeared?” But probably not. And which is worse, the MAGA hat wearer who nobody will remember in six months unless he keeps his mug in the news or one of the pillars of our democracy?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

Hmmm that’s a fair point about the thread part. So I won’t say anything else on it here. I will point out the absurdity of some people’s posts regarding trump though. Won’t have to wait long I don’t think.

It's a Trump thread on a rock band page.  Why wouldn't we post absurd and silly things?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

It's a Trump thread on a rock band page.  Why wouldn't we post absurd and silly things?
    Why wouldn’t I respond to said posts?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

Because by doing so you come across as the defender of his integrity maybe?

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

This is getting old. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

Respond to them but it seems odd to be bothered by them.  Maybe you're not bothered and this is all part of the game.  If so, have at it.  Most articles are trash, imo. But I also don't care. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

This is getting old. 
    No kidding.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

Respond to them but it seems odd to be bothered by them.  Maybe you're not bothered and this is all part of the game.  If so, have at it.  Most articles are trash, imo. But I also don't care. 
    The hypocrisy bothers me. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    Maybe get over it so we can just have real discussions without all this hyper-analysis of the posters?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Maybe get over it so we can just have real discussions without all this hyper-analysis of the posters?
    As 5-6 people hyperanalyze me.

fine enjoy your circle jerk
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    PJ_Soul said:
    As 5-6 people hyperanalyze me.

fine enjoy your circle jerk
    Dude. Yes, everyone needs to stop it. I wasn't saying you're the only one. I'm saying it's become a real problem in the AMT and everyone has to stop it. (and the snotty animosity needs to stop too - things keep getting way too personal).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.