Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,106
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Maybe get over it so we can just have real discussions without all this hyper-analysis of the posters?
    As 5-6 people hyperanalyze me.

fine enjoy your circle jerk
    Dude. Yes, everyone needs to stop it. I wasn't saying you're the only one. I'm saying it's become a real problem in the AMT and everyone has to stop it. (and the snotty animosity needs to stop too - things keep getting way too personal).
    It be great if people didn’t always think they knew everything all the time too.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,534
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Maybe get over it so we can just have real discussions without all this hyper-analysis of the posters?

Dude. Yes, everyone needs to stop it. I wasn't saying you're the only one. I'm saying it's become a real problem in the AMT and everyone has to stop it. (and the snotty animosity needs to stop too - things keep getting way too personal).
    It be great if people didn’t always think they knew everything all the time too.
    Thank you for a shining example of the snotty animosity I mentioned.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Thou doth protest too much
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

He means me. 

I do confess that that Canadian on Canadian sniping bothers me. You guys are supposed to be better than us. 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

He means me. 

I do confess that that Canadian on Canadian sniping bothers me. You guys are supposed to be better than us. 
    It bothers me too. I just want to talk about shit without the tantrums and personal sniping and the hypocritical undressings over how others tend to discuss things. I'd way rather see everyone actually talk about the issues and debate in good faith and disagree strongly without personalizing everything and trying to trash others' personalities and focusing more on how someone debates something rather than the points they're trying to make.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    I see the edit you made, but it doesn't answer my question. 
    I explained why: Team Trump Treason brags about his great physical health/stamina, promotes his quack doctor that tells him what he wants to hear, thus opening himself up to “tabloid shit.” Got it?
    yeah, that still doesn't answer the question. if you don't give a shit about the details, why post them?

all i was saying is that type of "article" is below respectable journalism. 

That type of article does nestle itself into the 'interest' category which many people have time for when they aren't too busy solving the problems of the world.
    C’mon Hugh that article is obviously way more important than discussing a potential presidential nominee that lied about not knowing if she ever identified as Native American.

ill give you a clue hugh, if the article is negative about trump it Trumps all other articles in importance!
    The Warren incident has been discussed at length. How long do we have to spend on that nothingburger before we can begin to laugh at Trump's follies again?

Who gives a shit? Some woman thought she was native. It turns out she wasn't. She reacted poorly to hearing her personal schema was not as she thought. So?

Trump mocking her as Pocahontas prior to results is still bigger than the actual story. What 'president' says shit like that?

Let me answer... the president of fools. That's what type of president talks like that. Are you proud? Some are lol.

I can't wait for the next completely ridiculous item McDonald serves us! His goofiness presents itself on a daily basis and, to the embarrassment of the US, the rest of the world is amused to death. It's f**king hilarious. 
    It's kinda crazy. 

Trump lies everyday. About important things. Things that affect peoples lives.

But some people are hung up on somebody's mistake they made about their belief in their heritage. An honest mistake, not a lie.

Oh please how many of these stupid comments are going to be made? You all seriously can only focus on trump? That’s it? I sure hope you aren’t driving.

Mans the whole point is, it hurts her candidacy and imo means she has no shot. People here also have a tendency to not think about the voters. If it doesn’t matter to them then it doesn’t matter at all....but it does.

Cant wait to see everyone flip out over trumps next typo!! So thrilling!

Haha, I'm the one making stupid comments? You are complaining about people focusing on Trump in the Trump thread.

Hahaha. Can't make this stuff up.

Hmmm that’s a fair point about the thread part. So I won’t say anything else on it here. I will point out the absurdity of some people’s posts regarding trump though. Won’t have to wait long I don’t think.

It's a Trump thread on a rock band page.  Why wouldn't we post absurd and silly things?
    Why wouldn’t I respond to said posts?
    Respond to them but it seems odd to be bothered by them.  Maybe you're not bothered and this is all part of the game.  If so, have at it.  Most articles are trash, imo. But I also don't care. 
    The hypocrisy bothers me. 
    Lol

Hypocrisy of what?

The fact that some people don't find a Warren story as interesting as McDonald serving Big Macs to the National Champions... or McDonald looking especially orange... or McDonald walking away from the dumper with toilet paper on his shoe... or McDonald... ?

You think it's hypocritical? That is wrong. Simply put: it's because it's not as interesting. Not even remotely.

Many just like to continue to point out how pathetic you POTUS is. Why leave it alone? Why not pour it on? Every stupid thing that idiot does and says should be laughed at because that is what the situation is... a joke. It's not 'new' or 'fresh'... it's just f**king absurd is what it is. So relish in the absurdity of it all!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    I explained why: Team Trump Treason brags about his great physical health/stamina, promotes his quack doctor that tells him what he wants to hear, thus opening himself up to “tabloid shit.” Got it?
    yeah, that still doesn't answer the question. if you don't give a shit about the details, why post them?

That type of article does nestle itself into the 'interest' category which many people have time for when they aren't too busy solving the problems of the world.
    C’mon Hugh that article is obviously way more important than discussing a potential presidential nominee that lied about not knowing if she ever identified as Native American.

ill give you a clue hugh, if the article is negative about trump it Trumps all other articles in importance!
    The Warren incident has been discussed at length. How long do we have to spend on that nothingburger before we can begin to laugh at Trump's follies again?

Who gives a shit? Some woman thought she was native. It turns out she wasn't. She reacted poorly to hearing her personal schema was not as she thought. So?

Trump mocking her as Pocahontas prior to results is still bigger than the actual story. What 'president' says shit like that?

Let me answer... the president of fools. That's what type of president talks like that. Are you proud? Some are lol.

I can't wait for the next completely ridiculous item McDonald serves us! His goofiness presents itself on a daily basis and, to the embarrassment of the US, the rest of the world is amused to death. It's f**king hilarious. 
    It's kinda crazy. 

But some people are hung up on somebody's mistake they made about their belief in their heritage. An honest mistake, not a lie.

Oh please how many of these stupid comments are going to be made? You all seriously can only focus on trump? That’s it? I sure hope you aren’t driving.

Mans the whole point is, it hurts her candidacy and imo means she has no shot. People here also have a tendency to not think about the voters. If it doesn’t matter to them then it doesn’t matter at all....but it does.

Haha, I'm the one making stupid comments? You are complaining about people focusing on Trump in the Trump thread.

Hmmm that’s a fair point about the thread part. So I won’t say anything else on it here. I will point out the absurdity of some people’s posts regarding trump though. Won’t have to wait long I don’t think.

It's a Trump thread on a rock band page.  Why wouldn't we post absurd and silly things?
    Because by doing so you come across as the defender of his integrity maybe?

oh good lord.

I can't believe it has to be said again. and again. and again. pointing out how ridiculous trump-criticisms have become does in NO WAY make that person a fucking trump supporter/apologist/pizzagater. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Since there’s really no Team Mueller news today or anything worth posting or linking to about Team Trump Treason and the 6 investigations, I thought I’d follow up with a post about his health. It concerns me that Team Trump Treason is not healthy.

https://apple.news/AN3pLgmGVRm6kOu48jE1ONw
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Since there’s really no Team Mueller news today or anything worth posting or linking to about Team Trump Treason and the 6 investigations, I thought I’d follow up with a post about his health. It concerns me that Team Trump Treason is not healthy.

Are you serious when you say you're concerned he's not healthy?
    ..... I'm personally kinda glad he's not healthy to be totally honest.
  • Options

Now you're trolling. I doubt that it "concerns" you in the normal sense.  The battery theory is a riot though. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

oh good lord.

I can't believe it has to be said again. and again. and again. pointing out how ridiculous trump-criticisms have become does in NO WAY make that person a fucking trump supporter/apologist/pizzagater. 
    But yet he persists.

What’s the motivation to deflect and excuse Trump’s horrible behaviour?

• Options

ok, if I was ever on the fence about him either being really stupid or just a really good troll, I ain't no mo'. 

stupid it is. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

oh good lord.

But yet he persists.

What’s the motivation to deflect and excuse Trump’s horrible behaviour?

he's not. I'm not sure why you think he's excusing anything. 

he's one of the few objective posters here that can look at individual behaviours/events/incidents for what they are. he simply believes that the petty insults thrown trump's way (his appearance, mainly) is just stupid and immature. and no matter what anyone else does, are explained away a like grade schooler does: "well he(Trump) did it first/worse!". which somehow absolves all liberals for any behaviour they partake in. 

the warren comparison notwithstanding, which he already acknowledged. 

I agree with him. 

I haven't seen one thing that trump has done, policy-wise, that he's defended. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Trump is orange and fat.  That is all. 
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    mrussel1 said:
    Trump is orange and fat.  That is all. 
    Lol pot=stirred 
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Dang I forgot the /s
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

Respond to them but it seems odd to be bothered by them.  Maybe you're not bothered and this is all part of the game.  If so, have at it.  Most articles are trash, imo. But I also don't care. 
    Lol

Hypocrisy of what?

The fact that some people don't find a Warren story as interesting as McDonald serving Big Macs to the National Champions... or McDonald looking especially orange... or McDonald walking away from the dumper with toilet paper on his shoe... or McDonald... ?

You think it's hypocritical? That is wrong. Simply put: it's because it's not as interesting. Not even remotely.

Many just like to continue to point out how pathetic you POTUS is. Why leave it alone? Why not pour it on? Every stupid thing that idiot does and says should be laughed at because that is what the situation is... a joke. It's not 'new' or 'fresh'... it's just f**king absurd is what it is. So relish in the absurdity of it all!
    So the hypocrisy I see is people posting about trumps skin color etc and then the same people not just disinterested in topics about others but they claim you are focusing on the wrong things when you do. But regardless, it doesn’t matter. Happy Friday.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

He means me. 

Haha, no. Were just as shitty.
  • Options

Under Trump, EPA inspections fall to a 10-year low

The agency’s inspection rate last year is half of what it was in 2010, while the civil penalties levied against polluters is the lowest since 1994.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

Lol

Hypocrisy of what?

So the hypocrisy I see is people posting about trumps skin color etc and then the same people not just disinterested in topics about others but they claim you are focusing on the wrong things when you do. But regardless, it doesn’t matter. Happy Friday.
    To be honest... I see it happening the other way around. I see people claim 'you are focusing on the wrong things' when jokes are made or shared about Trump.
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,823
    PJ_Soul said:

The agency’s inspection rate last year is half of what it was in 2010, while the civil penalties levied against polluters is the lowest since 1994.

Ownin' libs comes with side-effects.  Worth it.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

I bet your grandkids won't think so!
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

Lol

Hypocrisy of what?

To be honest... I see it happening the other way around. I see people claim 'you are focusing on the wrong things' when jokes are made or shared about Trump.
    there is some of that, yeah, for sure. But what he's referring to is merry go rounds of "whataboutisms" and giving a pass to everyone else because whatever they said/did pales in comparison to trump/the right. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited February 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    dignin said:

It's kinda crazy. 

Lol

Hypocrisy of what?

there is some of that, yeah, for sure. But what he's referring to is merry go rounds of "whataboutisms" and giving a pass to everyone else because whatever they said/did pales in comparison to trump/the right. 
    I get that part of it, but- if I could be so bold to suggest such a thing- most of the 'left material' really does pale in comparison. The news bits just seem to come across as feeble jabs.

if you want to talk hypocrisy... some of the same people expressing the need to leave Trump and his appearance alone mocked Hillary and Sanders prior to the election.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,543
    PJ_Soul said:

This should come as no surprise to anyone. 
    It's what happens when you put anti-EPA people in charge of the EPA

F@#ckin' A$$holes
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

And sadly,  some people actually feel this way. 
  • Options
    Really healthy for the republic. Now where’s Nipple and Button?

https://apple.news/AAl0Fe6KuRdSoi8P4thYMoQ
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Have at it!

I'm old, orange, and got a pee wee pee pee in the shape of a mushroom. I couldn't care less about anything other than my existence and what is left of it.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    PJ_Soul said:

Have at it!

I'm old, orange, and got a pee wee pee pee in the shape of a mushroom. I couldn't care less about anything other than my existence and what is left of it.
    That's about the size of it... It's crazy that he can't even think about the future for his own children and grandchildren. He's just a horrible piece of shit.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,543
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Have at it!

That's about the size of it... It's crazy that he can't even think about the future for his own children and grandchildren. He's just a horrible piece of shit.
    Not just him
    Also his advisors, supporters, voters, believers
This discussion has been closed.