Options

***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    He will be acquitted and will win re-election, this country loves corruption and the president has been a corrupt individual for his entire life ...
    Fuck your precious constitution! It’s a worthless outdated document...
    How is the Constitution getting in the way of whatever result you're looking for?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    He will be acquitted and will win re-election, this country loves corruption and the president has been a corrupt individual for his entire life ...
    fuck the very document that provides the room for you to be critical of the government with no repercussions?

ok.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    pjl44 said:
    How is the Constitution getting in the way of whatever result you're looking for?
    It’s my opinion am I correct probably not! Will he be acquitted? Isn’t this trial all about preserving the precious constitution? Isn’t this about what the fathers of the documents feared most of a corrupt individual being above the law? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    It’s my opinion am I correct probably not! Will he be acquitted? Isn’t this trial all about preserving the precious constitution? Isn’t this about what the fathers of the documents feared most of a corrupt individual being above the law? 
    it provides the mechanism for removal. n
    it doesnt garauntee that result
     just makes it possible.

you want to rightly vent about something, do so about the hyperpartisan senators that will vote for party purposes and not whats morally or ethically right.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    fuck the very document that provides the room for you to be critical of the government with no repercussions?

ok.
    When he’s acquitted what standard does that set for the next term? He is above the law no? Please tell me what would be the straw to break the backs of the GOP to hold him accountabl? 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

ok.
    When he’s acquitted what standard does that set for the next term? He is above the law no? Please tell me what would be the straw to break the backs of the GOP to hold him accountabl? 
    losing control of the senate....

• Options
    The inability to answer questions from their own side without twisting themselves into pretzels should tell you all you need to know. Brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy.

https://apple.news/ALBbO-tuYSAqw5nSVhmtnWA
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    Believe me, I'm as frustrated about the situation as you are. Like Mickey said, though, the trouble here is with obstinate Republican Senators. The way to break that up is to make their votes electoral poison. They're all going to have to face voters in the next 10 months to 4 years. You can rip up the Constitution but the question then is what do you replace it with that better guards against this?
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Believe me, I'm as frustrated about the situation as you are. Like Mickey said, though, the trouble here is with obstinate Republican Senators. The way to break that up is to make their votes electoral poison. They're all going to have to face voters in the next 10 months to 4 years. You can rip up the Constitution but the question then is what do you replace it with that better guards against this?
    lol after this it’s a free for all! On his 2nd term he will swat away any investigations into him he will be above the law, voters lol they will vote for Republicans in droves do you really believe someone like McConnell will not be re-elected they will do anything to get the Baffoon re-elected to hold power band just keep adding more conservative judges, Ginsburg is not making it through another term ...
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    mickeyrat said:

ok.
    What's your solution, if not the Constitution?  Mob rules?  Anarchy?  Biggest gun wins?  These have all been tried in history, so I'm interested in what solution you have cooked up since "our Constitution" isn't working.. (also curious what your living under, if not the same document).  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

ok.
    What's your solution, if not the Constitution?  Mob rules?  Anarchy?  Biggest gun wins?  These have all been tried in history, so I'm interested in what solution you have cooked up since "our Constitution" isn't working.. (also curious what your living under, if not the same document).  
    There is no solution to a lawless president he will do what he pleases , I say go all the way with subpoenas take 10yrs so be it ..what do you see happening after he’s acquitted? How will he be handled from this point forward , my point is that this administration doesn’t give a hoot about the constitution they simply don’t care about it ..
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

ok.
    There is no solution to a lawless president he will do what he pleases , I say go all the way with subpoenas take 10yrs so be it ..what do you see happening after he’s acquitted? How will he be handled from this point forward , my point is that this administration doesn’t give a hoot about the constitution they simply don’t care about it ..
    I agree that this administration is lawless and doesn't give a hoot.  But you say tear it up and fuck it.  So what then?  Maybe I just don't understand venting without a solution.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

ok.
    I agree that this administration is lawless and doesn't give a hoot.  But you say tear it up and fuck it.  So what then?  Maybe I just don't understand venting without a solution.  
    I’m being facetious e we other my tear up the constitution! But more that this administration is tearing it up ..

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

ok.
    I’m being facetious e we other my tear up the constitution! But more that this administration is tearing it up ..

fair enough...
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Your constitution is being tested by Trump and he's breaking it. It obviously doesn't have enough guards in place. It doesn't need to be replaced, but it needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,166
    dignin said:
    Your constitution is being tested by Trump and he's breaking it. It obviously doesn't have enough guards in place. It doesn't need to be replaced, but it needs to be fixed.
    it did not have the foresight to think that a potential foreign agent would be in the white house and that they would work against the american people to help themselves.

antiquated document for sure. it has the remedy to our current situation written into it, but the gop senate lack the courage to go through with the remedy. it is quite sad.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    by the way, mitch is now hinting that he has enough votes to block witnesses.

another failure of the system if this ends up being true.
    Post edited by gimmesometruth27 on
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,111
    dignin said:
    I understand the sentiment.  However there is still an election and there is still the term limits.  So still some guards in place.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    dignin said:
    I understand the sentiment.  However there is still an election and there is still the term limits.  So still some guards in place.
    While I agree and would hope these guards would be enough , I don’t believe the elections in 2020 will not be interfered by Russia most likely not directly Russia but another country doing it on their behalf...
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    These projecting motherfuckers.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    dignin said:
    While I agree and would hope these guards would be enough , I don’t believe the elections in 2020 will not be interfered by Russia most likely not directly Russia but another country doing it on their behalf...
    These sorta conspiracy theories are as much a problem as anything 
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    dignin said:
    Not really a conspiracy theory when you look at all the evidence related to the 2016 election.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    pjl44 said:
    dignin said:
    Not really a conspiracy theory when you look at all the evidence related to the 2016 election.
    Democrats had a bad candidate that ran a poor campaign. I know people want to believe Facebook posts swung the election, but until the Democrats grapple with their mistakes they'll probably continue to make them.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    no collusion

Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options
    there is no crime...
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    dignin said:
    pjl44 said:
    dignin said:
    Democrats had a bad candidate that ran a poor campaign. I know people want to believe Facebook posts swung the election, but until the Democrats grapple with their mistakes they'll probably continue to make them.
    So you are going to argue that there was no Russian influence? If you don't think Facebook has any influence on people why do all those companies pay to advertise there? Why are campaigns investing heavily into advertising on Facebook? Sorry, all the evidence is to the contrary.

Also, you do know that Russia even hacked into different states election systems right? 
  • Options
    i heard rand paul walked out of the senate in a huff because roberts would not read aloud his question that reportedly named the whistleblower. 

what a snowflake.

• Options
    pjl44 said:
    dignin said:
    So, you don't believe our intelligence agencies? Good to know.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    i heard rand paul walked out of the senate in a huff because roberts would not read aloud his question that reportedly named the whistleblower. 

what a snowflake.
    He should be DISQUALIFIED

not present
    Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options
    PTAPE