***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    one of the surgeons at one of my accounts wears a MAGA surgery cap to operate with. this is in small town Illinois, about 2.5 hours from st louis. he doesn't wear it every day, but he wore it the day of the impeachment vote and the day after. he can get away with it there as a lot of the staff and patients are trumpers, seeing him in that cap always makes me feel uneasy, especially when he is pissed off about something. 
    I would opt for a different surgeon 
    i would too. he is a great surgeon though. just not a nice person.
    Boy, that sounds familiar...not everyone needs fairy dust, hugs, and safe spaces to appreciate a job well done.   
    ok boomer
    Thanks, that’s the nicest name I have been called yet on these boards.  I guess there are some that are not angry or live in misery all time.  Have a blessed Xmas eve.   
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
  • one of the surgeons at one of my accounts wears a MAGA surgery cap to operate with. this is in small town Illinois, about 2.5 hours from st louis. he doesn't wear it every day, but he wore it the day of the impeachment vote and the day after. he can get away with it there as a lot of the staff and patients are trumpers, seeing him in that cap always makes me feel uneasy, especially when he is pissed off about something. 
    Boy, that sounds familiar...not everyone needs fairy dust, hugs, and safe spaces to appreciate a job well done.   
    ok boomer
    Thanks, that’s the nicest name I have been called yet on these boards.  I guess there are some that are not angry or live in misery all time.  Have a blessed Xmas eve.   
    yawn.

tell us more.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • dignin said:
    one of the surgeons at one of my accounts wears a MAGA surgery cap to operate with. this is in small town Illinois, about 2.5 hours from st louis. he doesn't wear it every day, but he wore it the day of the impeachment vote and the day after. he can get away with it there as a lot of the staff and patients are trumpers, seeing him in that cap always makes me feel uneasy, especially when he is pissed off about something. 
    ok boomer
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
    wait. i thought trump won a culture war so it is a safe space to say merry christmas?

did he lose that one too?

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,739
    ok boomer
    Blessed Kwanza to you and yours.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    "THE FIELD"
    ok boomer

ok Lenny, Al.
  • mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    Edved82 said:
    ikiT said:
    Trump/McConnell get more radioactive daily.

Nobody likes those idiots.
    Trump's approval rating seems to be increasing every day. I just can't understand how this can be possible.

42.8 % of Americans support Trump.  What a weird time in our history this is.  So much madness, it's unsettling. 
    ...which is actually down .6% from a week ago and lower than any other incumbent at this point in their term in the history of polling. 

Just want to make sure we keep things in perspective. 
    further, this or other polls, what was the sample size, demographic, questions asked etc......WHO conducted the polling......
    Jeezus, we are questioning polls again?  I brought this up with the Repubs not believing in any one poll that was out.

Eh tu?
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    Edved82 said:
    ikiT said:
    Trump/McConnell get more radioactive daily.

Nobody likes those idiots.
    Trump's approval rating seems to be increasing every day. I just can't understand how this can be possible.

42.8 % of Americans support Trump.  What a weird time in our history this is.  So much madness, it's unsettling. 
    ...which is actually down .6% from a week ago and lower than any other incumbent at this point in their term in the history of polling. 

Just want to make sure we keep things in perspective. 
    further, this or other polls, what was the sample size, demographic, questions asked etc......WHO conducted the polling......
    Jeezus, we are questioning polls again?  I brought this up with the Repubs not believing in any one poll that was out.

Eh tu?
    all of that is crucial information for critical thinking.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• mickeyrat said:
    spoiler alert. nothing will happen with this. she will fall in line. take that to the bank.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    Sadly... that's probably true.  

Merry Christmas everyone! 
    "THE FIELD"
    mickeyrat said:

They’ll get the GOP whip out and she will do what she is told or go home for good next election.
  • https://www.yahoo.com/news/public-support-trump-conviction-time-091925963.html?guccounter=1

new poll out this morning showing support for conviction and removal at 55%. the highest it is has ever been, up from 48% when last poll was released.

the gop senate strategy of whitewashing this is not popular.

• OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    "THE FIELD"
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/public-support-trump-conviction-time-091925963.html?guccounter=1

new poll out this morning showing support for conviction and removal at 55%. the highest it is has ever been, up from 48% when last poll was released.

But that doesn't mean it won't work.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • OnWis97 said:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/public-support-trump-conviction-time-091925963.html?guccounter=1

But that doesn't mean it won't work.
    true. it just shows that americans are slowly getting sick of trump and are moving away from him and the gop. if the gop whitewashes it as planned they will lose in 2020.

• ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    Unless they have huge sample sizes, polls should be ignored.  

5 Reepeww-bie Sens can sink this fucker.  That's the number I'm looking at.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    That's much more manageable isn't it?
  • ikiT said:
    Couldn’t agree more. I think (but could be wrong) a typical sample size is around 1,000 people for a presidential poll. That’s minute. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    ikiT said:

5+ 47 = very short of conviction, which I believe stands at 67 votes for conviction?

• OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    "THE FIELD"
    They need 20.  There is literally no circumstance under which they get that, including Trump shooting someone on 5th Avenue, Putin going on TV and telling the world he owns Trump, and Jeff Flake going door-to-door telling GOP Senators they should be concerned.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346
    ikiT said:
    Couldn’t agree more. I think (but could be wrong) a typical sample size is around 1,000 people for a presidential poll. That’s minute. 
    No it isn't.  I mean no disrespect, but the math works on these sample sizes without a problem.  Now when you get into sub groups within the polls, then the MOE is much larger.  There's a reason why you see relative stability in these polls, across different organizations.  
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    edited December 2019
    Oh sorry about that! Didn’t check to see if it was posted earlier. 

Good sign though, folks
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

5+ 47 = very short of conviction, which I believe stands at 67 votes for conviction?
    I think iki is thinking in terms of the election maybe...losing some republicans will make him look weaker heading into it
    www.myspace.com
    "THE FIELD"

All the gop does is whitewash. From gerrymandering, to blocking voter registration to only caring about the deficit when a dem is Pres, it’s all whitewash. And they always get away with it.
    I was thinking more about MItch not being in control of jamming this shizz down everyone's throat. 

My take on removal is that its prob not gonna happen.
    I don't trust that shady bastard 
    edited December 2019
    ikiT said:
    I was thinking more about MItch not being in control of jamming this shizz down everyone's throat. 

You are right that only a handful of them wield some control in making this be a fair trial. That's why polls like the one from this morning are important. 

I would say there's a 12% chance of removal at this point. If, somehow, Bolton becomes a witness....I would jump it to about 30%.

Pelosi holding onto the articles is looking smarter and smarter...
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • ikiT said:

You are right that only a handful of them wield some control in making this be a fair trial. That's why polls like the one from this morning are important. 

I would say there's a 12% chance of removal at this point. If, somehow, Bolton becomes a witness....I would jump it to about 30%.

The Impeachment 4 need to testify and the Team Trump Treason Administration needs to be compelled to release all related documents as requested by the House. What are they hiding, if it was a “perfect call” and “no quid pro quo.”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • ikiT said:

The Impeachment 4 need to testify and the Team Trump Treason Administration needs to be compelled to release all related documents as requested by the House. What are they hiding, if it was a “perfect call” and “no quid pro quo.”
    Isn't lobbying a form or even a Quid Pro Quo in itself?
  • ikiT said:

Isn't lobbying a form or even a Quid Pro Quo in itself?
    In what context?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©