Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,125
    What's the over/under on Bafoon tweeting about judge tonight ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427
    its the arrogance that angers me above all. Hard work you asshole. Hard work!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yh0jAxOxGE
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    We are currently the laughing stock of the world because of this bafoon

Nice job America

I was wrong he tweeted blasting senator Blumenthal lol Bafoon is nuts ..

He doesn't deserve the capitalization my friend

bafoon

What's the over/under on Bafoon tweeting about judge tonight ..

He cant... Gorsuch has the bafoon in a figure four leg lock... he can't possibly blast his own nominee can he? Do or dont, either way he is exposed, very well played by Gorsuch.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,403
    edited February 2017
    And today Conway blurted out "buy Ivanka's products" or something similar during an interview on Fox.

This is fucked up folks.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/kellyanne-conway-ivanka-nordstrom-234838?cmpid=sf
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    He's fighting like 4 people @ once lol judges , senators , Nordstrom ! This is absurd ..
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477

And today Conway blurted out "buy Ivanka's products" or something similar during an interview on Fox.

This is fucked up folks.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/kellyanne-conway-ivanka-nordstrom-234838?cmpid=sf

conflict of interest isn't even a descriptive enough phrase anymore.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

my2hands said:

bafoon
    lol I have to at least be somewhat polite lol but I hear you this is insane we're not even two months into it and his already going for his 2nd weekend of golf uhmm wasn't he saying he would be working hard lol
  • vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427
    nobody wants Ivanka's stuff. they can talk it up all they want. it sucks.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    The only thing Trump had done well to this point was the SCOTUS rollout. While that is admittedly a low bar, he has now managed to fuck that up.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    Tweet from David Duke:

Mr. Trump’s appointment of Bannon, Flynn and Sessions are the first steps in the project of taking America back.
    http://davidduke.com/duke-bannon-flynn- ... rica-back/ …

Taking "America back"
    Taking America back from what? From whom?
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331

Tweet from David Duke:

Mr. Trump’s appointment of Bannon, Flynn and Sessions are the first steps in the project of taking America back.
    http://davidduke.com/duke-bannon-flynn- ... rica-back/ …

Taking "America back"
    Taking America back from what? From whom?

They must be planning a Native American uprising.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

This is fucked up folks.

Ugh
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • my2hands said:

bafoon
    lol I have to at least be somewhat polite lol but I hear you this is insane we're not even two months into it and his already going for his 2nd weekend of golf uhmm wasn't he saying he would be working hard lol
    Yeah....after all the bullshit complaints about Obama playing golf this fucker has already done it. At least Obama waited a few months.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942

my2hands said:

bafoon
    Yeah....after all the bullshit complaints about Obama playing golf this fucker has already done it. At least Obama waited a few months.
    Not to mention the sitting around watching TV. And not to gather any information other than to see what they're saying about him and how he's being portrayed.
  • KatKat Posts: 4,831
    edited February 2017
    vaggar99 said:

Out of his own mouth again...Sounds like he thinks his German blood helps him to be superior. Gee, where have I heard that before?

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • RYMERYME Posts: 1,904
    edited February 2017
    vaggar99 said:

Arrogance bothers you really?
    Depends on who it is.
    Only some people's arrogance angers you.
    https://youtu.be/QEzTSXFPTWc
    I am deplorable!

https://youtu.be/bcp7oSL6i74
    Midwesterners cling to guns & religion
    https://youtu.be/Fw8Uze31t8k
    You didn't build that
    Post edited by RYME on
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

This is fucked up folks.

No no, it's OK. The liberals created this environment so this is the world now.

Talk about BS lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • rgambs said:

This is fucked up folks.

Talk about BS lol
    Uh....what? If Obama would have done something like this you would have lit yourself on fire. Admit it.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870
    edited February 2017
    I am currently at this big public speech that the President of our University is giving, and it is to address the great concern that everyone has about Trump and what he's doing to destroy international cooperation and engagement and openness with his immigration ban. Now the President of the student society is talking about it - she called the ban and its consequences horrific, and saying how it's effecting education and research. These are leaders of one of the top-ranked universities in Canada.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • j1kotwic said:

pjhawks said:

j1kotwic said:

j1kotwic said:

vaggar99 said:

who here still supports this guy? and why?

Stupidity and racism.
    I support him because Americans elected him and he is our now our president. I voted for him because I thought he was a better option than Hillary. That doesn't mean I'm aligned with him on every issue though. This means I'm a stupid racist?

So you made a really bad decision. And now you're just going to 'fall in line' because he's your president? My gawd man.

And sorry, but questions regarding your critical thinking ability emerge when you say you "thought he was a better option..." You might be a hell of a guy, but eesh. Trump was a steep price to pay to stick it to the establishment (not that you did that anyways... you voted for an silver spoon fed billionaire instead of a millionaire).
    I don't think I made a bad decision. I think I voted for the better of the two options... it was a difficult decision that I struggled with at times. I think you guys need to realize that half of the voters chose a different candidate than you and not all of them are morons and/or racists.

clearly not all who voted for him are racists but the other description seems pretty apt.
    Ah ha, so there is someone in AMT who believes that non-racist Trump voters exist. So you won't agree that not all Trump voters are stupid... I consider myself to be a pretty smart guy. But I suppose most stupid people consider themselves to be smart. Shit maybe I am stupid and just don't know it. And to think all of this could have been avoided if I voted like you.

In all seriousness, I think it's stupid to judge someone you've never met based on who they voted for... and it seems like there is way too much of this going on these days - especially here in AMT. I'd be happy to participate in a meaningful discussion about this election but if I'm considered by everyone on here to be a stupid racist right off the bat then I guess there's no point in trying. That's pretty much why I usually read AMT and don't post. You guys are like the Fox News of the left, except worse. Doesn't anyone see that?
    I agree with what you're saying and I think you point out exactly the problem with "us" democrats these days. We are so fed up with Trump that we turn it into blame and hate (of voters) instead of talking about issues and discussing them. Personally, it is very hard for me to look at someone who voted for Trump in a positive way at all. In my mind you helped to put a fascist in the white house... It's hard to get over that, but it needs to be done in order for this country to progress. I agree it is stupid to judge on who you voted for, but in this instance, I am a hypocrite.
    PJ_Soul said:

I am currently at this big public speech that the President of our University is giving, and it is to address the great concern that everyone has about Trump and what he's doing to destroy international cooperation and engagement and openness with his immigration ban. Now the President of the student society is talking about it - she called the ban and its consequences horrific, and how it's effecting education and research. These are leaders of one of the top-ranked universities in Canada.

And here come the conservatives to bash the "educated leftist communist college"... 3....2....1....
  • rgambs said:

This is fucked up folks.

Talk about BS lol
    Uh....what? If Obama would have done something like this you would have lit yourself on fire. Admit it.
    He's talking of the idiot retorts that have become commonplace lately when Trump is exposed for his nonsense.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • rgambs said:

This is fucked up folks.

Talk about BS lol
    He's talking of the idiot retorts that have become commonplace lately when Trump is exposed for his nonsense.
    ah....got it

Spicer's exchange with the reporter today was unreal. Regarding why Trump would tweet about Nordstrom but not about the killings in Canada, etc.

• Sounds like Chavetz put Conway in her place....good boy

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331

Sounds like Chavetz put Conway in her place....good boy

But he still gives Trump a pass when it comes to tax returns.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    my2hands said:

Nice job America

Not to the countries that matter.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870
    edited February 2017
    BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

Nice job America

Like Russia, the Philippines, and North Korea? If that's what you had in mind, I'm pretty sure America is a laughing stock in those countries too, just for different reasons.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

Nice job America

which countries would they be my friend?

This discussion has been closed.