Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• I love Spicer's approach to criticism of the Yemen raid. Any criticism is a direct insult to the dead soldier.

But....benghazi? Not a criticism.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477

I love Spicer's approach to criticism of the Yemen raid. Any criticism is a direct insult to the dead soldier.

But....benghazi? Not a criticism.

brutal. they have to spin it as a success so they don't have to explain away a needless american death.

fuck these shitheads.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Over/Under on the number of press briefings Spicer has left is set at 10.

I think you gotta take the under
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    edited February 2017
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

People on here who supports Trump - do you defend this too or is this at least wrong?

I'm ok with it. Nordstrom is targeting Ivanka in order to make a statement of opposition to the President. He has the right to respond.
    He should be above anything so petty by an American business.
    That world is over.
    That world isn't over, it's on pause because we have a president who is completely unprofessional who does't understand the role of being a public servant.
    And who's critics have declared illegitimate and should be resisted at all costs.
    We're talking about trump, not his critics. He's promoting and bashing individual companies. It's another example of his narcissism and arrogance and how he doesn't grasp his role.
    I recognize that you are talking about Trump and not his critics. But his critics have earned criticism. They aren't all well intentioned people. They aren't constructive. They will be responded to. His role sadly requires this.
    His role is to respond professionally to criticism. He's not fit to be in the role he is in now. The evidence is clear.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331

Should be under but I'm going with over. Trump won't admit a mistake, too stupid.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    dignin said:

Should be under but I'm going with over. Trump won't admit a mistake, too stupid.
    but it won't be his fault, no matter what. he'll say someone else hired spicer. or he took advice from someone he trusted and he no longer trusts that person as a result.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• I'm going over. Spicer will stick around until there's a big scandal his phrasing gets caught up in and he will be the sacrificial lamb to distract from the scandal leading up to the President. I give it a year. Ugh...
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659

Normally I would take the under. But because the his boss would take it as a defeat, and he would never ever admit defeat, he will stay in his position as long as possible.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    I mean, tons of accounts that Trump can't stand the guy...

Dude is a complete train wreck
  • “I was a good student. I understand things. I comprehend very well. OK? Better than, I think, almost anybody. And I want to tell you, I listened to a bunch of stuff last night on television that was disgraceful,” Trump said, referring to the appeals court proceedings.
    http://globalnews.ca/news/3236798/donald-trump-travel-ban/
  • “I was a good student. I understand things. I comprehend very well. OK? Better than, I think, almost anybody. And I want to tell you, I listened to a bunch of stuff last night on television that was disgraceful,” Trump said, referring to the appeals court proceedings.

He comprehends better than almost anybody?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

“I was a good student. I understand things. I comprehend very well. OK? Better than, I think, almost anybody. And I want to tell you, I listened to a bunch of stuff last night on television that was disgraceful,” Trump said, referring to the appeals court proceedings.

yeah...I seriously doubt that.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309

“I was a good student. I understand things. I comprehend very well. OK? Better than, I think, almost anybody. And I want to tell you, I listened to a bunch of stuff last night on television that was disgraceful,” Trump said, referring to the appeals court proceedings.

Compelling... influential...unassailable...

Can't believe I didn't see the light before this.
  • Over/Under on the number of press briefings Spicer has left is set at 10.

It's interesting because I think Spicer has done a pretty good job considering his boss.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Now Gorsuch is calling Trump out

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

Now Gorsuch is calling Trump out

yup. I'm sure Donald is happy about that!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Just the cover the Dems need to vote him through.
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

People on here who supports Trump - do you defend this too or is this at least wrong?

I'm ok with it. Nordstrom is targeting Ivanka in order to make a statement of opposition to the President. He has the right to respond.
    What about the fact that that tweet was sent 21 minutes into his daily intelligence briefing?
    Walking and chewing gum. Have the shit I post in here is right in the middle of some event that is way more important.
    Thought I'd update myself with the Trump thread and didn't get too far before I got to this post.

Firstly, pay attention to your students, professor. They deserve better than half an ear.

Secondly... holy shit. This is a Trump defence tactic from another galaxy.

Laughing my ass off!

I wish John Candy was still kicking. We could slim him up just a little and make a kick ass comedy about this tool that thinks he can half ass a presidential briefing.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • mfc2006 said:

But the f**king idiots that lap up his spew would buy this.

It's that easy. Sell yourself to millions of idiots incapable of thinking beyond what to have for a snack and "Shazam".

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

What about the fact that that tweet was sent 21 minutes into his daily intelligence briefing?
    Walking and chewing gum. Have the shit I post in here is right in the middle of some event that is way more important.
    Thought I'd update myself with the Trump thread and didn't get too far before I got to this post.

Firstly, pay attention to your students, professor. They deserve better than half an ear.

Laughing my ass off!

I wish John Candy was still kicking. We could slim him up just a little and make a kick ass comedy about this tool that thinks he can half ass a presidential briefing.
    He had no problem running Melonville as Mayor Johnny LaRue.
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Laughing my ass off!

Imoressive response. Seriously.
  • mfc2006 said:

But the f**king idiots that lap up his spew would buy this.

It's that easy. Sell yourself to millions of idiots incapable of thinking beyond what to have for a snack and "Shazam".
    That's a pretty good analogy TB.
    President Trump sold more lemonade than others and won.
  • jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,460

Cheetiolini's lap dogs are now calling Gorsuch unqualified for the SC.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Laughing my ass off!

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Laughing my ass off!

Best thing BS has ever posted. Great show. I remember getting juiced up on coke and doritos to try and stay awake to watch it.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Laughing my ass off!

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Laughing my ass off!

Best thing BS has ever posted. Great show. I remember getting juiced up on coke and doritos to try and stay awake to watch it.
    Thank you but I just realized that I flubbed it. Tommy Shanks was the Mayor of Melonville.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    BS44325 said:
    Thanks for the video, I am old enough to recognize SCTV but not old enough to get the reference. It was all lost on me.
  • my2hands said:

I'm convinced there are paid trolls on AMT

:lol:
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

my2hands said:

I'm convinced there are paid trolls on AMT

:lol:
    Not paid enough, you're thinking?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
This discussion has been closed.