Options

Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,393

pjhawks said:

so Trump did meet the Russian ambassador during the campaign. how can everyone in his administration continue to lie about Russia? idiots. clock is ticking at this point. does he even make it to summer?

Nope.
    I'd say Fall, but the clock is ticking
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,829
    Over/under? Vegas? London?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,019
    edited March 2017
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

Hey BS, you do know that Trump gets his intelligence briefings from Fox and Friends, Brietbart and Alex Jones? You may want to back down on your defence of Trumps tweet on Obama spying, it's getting silly.

Oh is that the case? It is this claim that is silly. Trump has the entire intelligence community at his disposal. This might be something you want to start considering.
    And he still can't back his claim. Hilarious that you still defend him.
    Can't or won't? Nobody on here has posted more links to evidence obtained on Russia and Trump via intelligence agencies then you. Yet all of a sudden Trump is a liar and none of this data collection ever happened? I get it...you're living in a material world and you're just a material girl. From that angle it makes complete sense.

Any "data collection" off Trump staffers came from the intelligence community's routine surveillance of RUSSIAN operatives who for some strange reason just happened to be in contact with people from the DTJ crew. That's what the "as reported int the New York Times" articles say. These ridiculous assertions that Trump Tower was bugged by the former President and, more offensively to anyone capable of critical thought, that it said so in the NYT is just another false narrative dropped on the American people by that OF pre-breakfast for DISTRACTION.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Sean Spicer will not make it six months. He's on some pretty shaky ground.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346

I can't fact check every single thing he says and I certainly can't accept that everything you say is true either.
    I am only putting out what your POTUS is putting out to the world.

The thing is, you SHOULD fact check everything the trumpet says.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,587

mrussel1 said:

Old news now but for those that haven't heard or want it straight from the source what the POTUS tweeted here it is...

122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!
    Our wonderful new Healthcare Bill is now out for review and negotiation. ObamaCare is a complete and total disaster - is imploding fast!
    For eight years Russia "ran over" President Obama, got stronger and stronger, picked-off Crimea and added missiles. Weak! @foxandfriends . Don't worry, getting rid of state lines, which will promote competition, will be in phase 2 & 3 of healthcare rollout. @foxandfriends . I am working on a new system where there will be competition in the Drug Industry. Pricing for the American people will come way down! Don't let the FAKE NEWS tell you that there is big infighting in the Trump Admin. We are getting along great, and getting major things done! I feel sure that my friend @RandPaul will come along with the new and great health care program because he knows Obamacare is a disaster!

And for those of you that prefer accuracy in your information...

A closer look at the facts reveals that 93 percent of the 122 detainees were released before former President Barack Obama took office.

According to a September 2016 report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, 113 of the 122 prisoners were released under former President George W. Bush’s administration.

BTW PJFAN, the source of this correction was Fox News..http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/07/spicer-tries-to-clarify-trump-tweet-about-former-gitmo-prisoners.html

Do you still believe the shit that comes out of his fat little fingers?
    I can't fact check every single thing he says and I certainly can't accept that everything you say is true either.
    I am only putting out what your POTUS is putting out to the world.
    Except for that fact that this tweet and the truth and facts about it were posted in the Trump Lies thread HOURS before you reposted on here.
  • Options
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Tiki said:

Sean Spicer will not make it six months. He's on some pretty shaky ground.

i'm sure he'd be relieved to get out of there. besides, he probably misses his old life of being able to swallow gum without anyone noticing. oh and Dippin Dots probably misses the amusing tweets.
  • Options
    yawn...I already have a job, and those jobs had nothing to do with the "Presidency" of Donald effing Trump.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,741
  • Options
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    This is sorta old but fascinating,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    in any case we are on track to become Great Again ! Obama and Hillary are out and a real president for the people has started to do what needs to be done ! TRUMP !
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,261
    i thought this was great on SNL last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzjxVYPjys
  • Options
  • Options

in any case we are on track to become Great Again ! Obama and Hillary are out and a real president for the people has started to do what needs to be done ! TRUMP !

• Options
    Hows this for job creation....This President needs to acknowledge his place in history. Hire a documentary photographer to shoot your day to day and let that ADULT person do his or her job without nitpicking or micro managing interference...

this is weak

this is real
  • Options
    Tiki said:

he got blown out of the race early on, when the race came down to the home stretch it was Hillary or Trump, shit we can all thank Hillary for putting the old hippie out of our misery LOL ! she couldn't out smart or out spend Trump but she buried Bernie for sure, for someone who has as much time in politics' as Hillary I'm surprised she did not concentrate more on the electoral college vote, she handed Trump the presidential election via landslide, popular vote has never won an election, she knew that.

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,634

Tiki said:

he got blown out of the race early on, when the race came down to the home stretch it was Hillary or Trump, shit we can all thank Hillary for putting the old hippie out of our misery LOL ! she couldn't out smart or out spend Trump but she buried Bernie for sure, for someone who has as much time in politics' as Hillary I'm surprised she did not concentrate more on the electoral college vote, she handed Trump the presidential election via landslide, popular vote has never won an election, she knew that.

Landslide?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,717
    edited March 2017
    It's true (forbes reports the same). The jobless rate, of course, went up slightly in January, from 4.7% to 4.8%. So let's wait and see what the February jobless rate is before being impressed by slightly higher than predicted adding of jobs (while wages were stagnant).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,147
    Dont forget if Trump or FoxandFriends says something its true!!
  • Options

Tiki said:

Landslide?
    smeared her butt big time !

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,717
    edited March 2017
    Whoops double post

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,843

Tiki said:

Landslide?

Yes, the 46th biggest smearing in history. An amazing achievement. Top 50!

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,949
    eddiec said:

Tiki said:

Landslide?

Yes, the 46th biggest smearing in history. An amazing achievement. Top 50!

LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,379

Tiki said:

Hey when do you think President bafoon will release the info on when president Obama hacked his phones ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Tiki said:

Hey when do you think President bafoon will release the info on when president Obama hacked his phones ?
    you're a little behind in the times friend, you really don't believe dumboma didn't tap his lines or other lines for that matter ?

This discussion has been closed.