Options

Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733
    Tiki said:

10 a.m.: President Donald Trump will deliver remarks at CPAC.

11:40 a.m.: Trump will tape his weekly address in the State Dining Room.

12:00 p.m.: Trump will sign an executive order.

2:00 p.m.: Trump will meet with Ohio Gov. John Kasich in the Oval Office.

3:00 p.m.: Trump will meet with President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski of Peru in the Oval Office.

All right Johnny boy...let's see what you're made of.

Tiki said:

3:00 p.m.: Trump will meet with President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski of Peru in the Oval Office.

He'll just force Kasich to eat his meat loaf.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

Tiki said:

Tiki said:

He'll just force Kasich to eat his meat loaf.
    Trumploaf. Vomit
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    It looks like some CPAC attendees got punked and were given Russian flags to waive during Trump's speech there. :lol:

• Options
    jeffbr said:

It looks like some CPAC attendees got punked and were given Russian flags to waive during Trump's speech there. :lol:

lol
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,094
    jeffbr said:

HAHAHA, idiots.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    edited February 2017
    jeffbr said:

Fuck yes.
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

Haha, so f'ing dumb.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    I bet a couple of posters here will be waving those same flags on their flag poles at home !!! You know who you are ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    CNN, Politico, LA Times, and New York Times banned from WH press briefing this afternoon.
  • Options

CNN, Politico, LA Times, and New York Times banned from WH press briefing this afternoon.

Such bullshit. Also banned buzzfeed, The Hill, Daily Mail and BBC. And of course Breitbart was there because they aren't fake news.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811

"Democracy dies in the darkness"
  • Options

Just a continuation of Bannon's plan.
  • Options

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html

"They are the enemy of the people because they have no sources," Trump said. "They just make them up when there are none."
    He also said reporters "shouldn't be allowed" to use unnamed sources.

interesting, coming from a cheeto who had an "unnamed source" about Obama's birth certificate.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    this is his first major step in attempting to control the media. so much for the right's love of the constitution. where's the uproar from all your second ammendment thumpers?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733

Moving right through the authoritarian handbook. The list of "enemies" keeps growing, and trump supporters keep applauding.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    This administration (Bannon) keeps testing their (and our) limits to see what they can get away with. They will pull this back saying it was a misunderstanding or something, but this kind of shit is calculated.

Let's not think for one minute they wouldn't go full authoritarian if they could.
  • Options
    The dictatorship has begun people better wake up it starts with the press !!!
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802

The president pissing of the media and the intelligence community is not going to end well. For anyone.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    The DHS estimates the total cost will be $21.6 billion. Most interestingly, they say they'll be handing out contracts by mid-April ... so, this is moving quickly.
    No one cares that the wall is being built?
    Interesting.
  • Options

If Obama administration would of banned any news outlets from WH briefings the GOP would of gone nuts !!!
  • Options

The DHS estimates the total cost will be $21.6 billion. Most interestingly, they say they'll be handing out contracts by mid-April ... so, this is moving quickly.
    Interesting.

I'll believe it when the first stone is laid.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    http://amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/02/23/john-boehner-obamacare-repeal/?source=dam

It's the only time I'm glad he has spoken out , he stated that he worked 25 yrs and never did Republicans come up with any health care plan lol and now we are to believe bafoon will ?
  • Options

If Obama administration would of banned any news outlets from WH briefings the GOP would of gone nuts !!!
    meh
    Everyone has a right what press they want to read or not.
    President Trump is no different.
    I personally don't care who he bans from his press conferences, it will make them work a lot harder for a real story.
    Dictatorship? - extreme reaction
    You should pay attention to the wall contracts that are being sought since other news outlets aren't.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited February 2017

Interesting.

It does say something to his word though.
    President Trump is actively seeking builders for the wall and wants to possibly start in April.
    Where is the (pun intended) stonewalling from the opposition on this action?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811

A dictatorship needs abdication by two main groups.. first the people (a clear majority) and second the military. We need the military leaders to remember that they committed to protect us from enemies both foreign and domestic. Their oath is to the Constitution, not to the President. That's by design. So long as the military respect the document, we'll make it through this.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

A dictatorship needs abdication by two main groups.. first the people (a clear majority) and second the military. We need the military leaders to remember that they committed to protect us from enemies both foreign and domestic. Their oath is to the Constitution, not to the President. That's by design. So long as the military respect the document, we'll make it through this.
    Who will make it through what?
    Jeez you guys are dramatic when it comes to President Trump.
    If he banned fox news from his press conferences you guys would be cheering.
  • Options

Interesting.

President Trump is actively seeking builders for the wall and wants to possibly start in April.
    his word? you mean is word that is so good that he kept his promise to protect LBGTQ rights like he said he would? that he would repeal ACA on day 1?

he is nothing but full of shit.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Interesting.

the funding for the wall still needs to pass congress. he can send out all the RFQ's he wants. he's not building it without any money.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    Anyone bidding needs to be reminded that he stiffs his contractors.

Not one red cent for that stupid wall.

Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.