Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I never inhaled
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    mrussel1 said:

More context... may not be that bad.. just shit bag talking in the wind..

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/federal-marijuana-enforcement-sean-spicer-235318

It could just be Spicer talking out if his rear. The whole admin is on different pages and doesn't have much of a cohesive policy on any subject, which is another reflection of the chaos trump operates in. I could see trump not giving a crap and not see a reason to stop a bunch of sucessful businesses. I could also see him wanting revenge on some blue states. It could come out to wasteful court cases. It reminds me of when Baby Bush sent AG Ashcroft to try and stop Oregon's physician assisted suicide, and the state supreme court told him to go screw.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    but, but, but, I thought it was supposed to be a representative republic, where the states all decide their own fates? oh right, only when it suits republicans is that the case.

what a joke.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    Let's hear it for the courts...good luck in the Ninth district.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    Ivanka and Jared Kushner sure stood up for those trans middle school kids.
    And as for Jeff Sessions...he once stood on the floor of the US Senate and pontificated about the lazy drag on American society that was the people of the Dominican Republic.

https://youtu.be/rzQOun-CjIU

Fuck that guy.
  • To the Americans on here.
    Has anything changed yet to your healthcare plan?
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    A word to the wise, do not be critical of Israel or dual citizenship holding members of congress in any way or the board mods will threaten you with BANISHMENT!
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348

To the Americans on here.

Do you not have access to US news?

Second, what makes you think anyone here is on ACA rather than their company plan?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Fake President.
    rssesq said:

A word to the wise, do not be critical of Israel or dual citizenship holding members of congress in any way or the board mods will threaten you with BANISHMENT!

I've been plenty critical of Israel in my day and with nary a word of reprimand... Howbow dat?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • mrussel1 said:

To the Americans on here.

Do you not have access to US news?

Second, what makes you think anyone here is on ACA rather than their company plan?
    Yes.
    Nothing makes me think anything except what President Trump does or says.
    He has not done anything on healthcare yet so I assume that the situation is still Obamacare until it's changed.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited February 2017
    rssesq said:
    I've seen this video a few times.
    It's funny and it makes me sick at the same time.
    The smugness and aloofness of typical hard left people is gross.
    Here was a man of colour (that Trump doesn't like?) stating a fact about what the left loathes - Donald Trump.
    They are not laughing in disbelief so much now but their hate is still the same.
    Nice post.
    I get my insurance through the ACA with a subsidy. No prescriptions, no dental, no vision. It's an insurance plan not a health plan.

I have a $6500 deductible, and I pay (with the subsidy) the insurance company $325 a month.

It's useless, unless you like propping up insurance companies. For them, I'm sure it's awesome.

• Tiki said:

I get my insurance through the ACA with a subsidy. No prescriptions, no dental, no vision. It's an insurance plan not a health plan.

I have a $6500 deductible, and I pay (with the subsidy) the insurance company $325 a month.

It's useless, unless you like propping up insurance companies. For them, I'm sure it's awesome.

Has this changed since your new POTUS?
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177

Tiki said:

I don't think anything has changed yet for anyone. And just to correct you, he not our POTUS, he's our SCROTUS (So Called Ruler Of The U.S.). Please refer to him as such going forward. Thanks.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    edited February 2017
    the premiums increased on Dec 31st, but that had nothing to do with Trump.

HE HAS NO PLAN except to repeal and replace with something terrific..
  • Tiki said:

No plan yet revealed.
    He is working on it.
    Until then you are stuck with the old.
    It's only been a month.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    jeffbr said:

Tiki said:

I don't think anything has changed yet for anyone. And just to correct you, he not our POTUS, he's our SCROTUS (So Called Ruler Of The U.S.). Please refer to him as such going forward. Thanks.
    haha!!

just saw this..
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/fbi-refused-white-house-request-to-knock-down-recent-trump-russia-stories/index.html
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jeffbr said:

Tiki said:

You see?
    This is fake news that you want to spew going forward.
    He is your POTUS.
    Tiki said:

Yeah, you would think that they would have had something in place after years of criticizing Obamacare.....but nope!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177

jeffbr said:

Tiki said:

You see?
    He is your POTUS.
    Haha, he looks more like a SCROTUS to me.

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • ^^^
    Your POTUS.
  • mfc2006 said:

Tiki said:

Yeah, you would think that they would have had something in place after years of criticizing Obamacare.....but nope!
    It's not in place yet because of red tape.
    They've learned first hand how not to roll out things w/ out having their is dotted and their ts crossed.
    You can't repeal and implement a new healthcare plan in one month. If you think that you are a fool.

jeffbr said:

Tiki said:

You see?
    He is your POTUS.
    WTF are you talking about? You should really learn more about the US Constitution if you are going to opine on our system so often.

Contrary to Trump's declaration that he would repeal the law on Day 1 (notice he didn't), he does not have that authority in the least. This was a legislative act and any change falls completely under the purview of Congress. He has no authority other than signing whatever comes out of congress.
    Tiki said:

To be fair, that could probably mean that you haven't had anything catastrophic happen to you. One car accident, ambulance trip and a surgery, and you're at 100 grand in a second. That's where it would help.
    mrussel1 said:

jeffbr said:

Tiki said:

You see?
    He is your POTUS.
    WTF are you talking about? You should really learn more about the US Constitution if you are going to opine on our system so often.

Contrary to Trump's declaration that he would repeal the law on Day 1 (notice he didn't), he does not have that authority in the least. This was a legislative act and any change falls completely under the purview of Congress. He has no authority other than signing whatever comes out of congress.
    Bingo.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mrussel1 said:

Tiki said:

To be fair, that could probably mean that you haven't had anything catastrophic happen to you. One car accident, ambulance trip and a surgery, and you're at 100 grand in a second. That's where it would help.
    Yes it's insurance against disaster, but not really a health plan.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

Tiki said:

No plan yet revealed.
    He is working on it.
    Until then you are stuck with the old.
    It's only been a month.
    6 years
    67 attempts to repeal
    somehow these jackholes don't have a plan in place yet?

also, premiums
    Slower Premium Growth Under Obama

Health Care Costs Grow Dramatically Slower Than Expected After Obamacare
This discussion has been closed.