Options

Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• Options
    What "fear based" questions have I asked?

blockquote class="Quote" rel="PJfanwillneverleave1">

So, any Trump supporters want to respond to Kat's post and point out why the Trump administration is not a fascist regime, based upon the 14 characteristics? BS? PJFan? Anyone?

Like I've stated before.
    The far left has gone too far with their fear and disbelief of their current President.
    This isn't happening and belongs with the comments from people about Hitler stuff.
    The leftists in your country are scaring themselves to death
    Typical of your response. Which of the 14 aren't happening?
    To a degree some of those are happening but with an added emphasis that impending doom is coming by some.
    Even if it was just 1 out of 14 that was happening the (far) left would pounce and harp that it is fascism.
    It is time for posters to explain in detail each and every single 14 point description of this article and how it is happening.
    Not the other way around.
    It is disturbing how some leftists think that Armageddon is here in the form of President Trump.
    Interesting that you can't point to a single one specifically and say it's not happening. Typical response from you. You're asked to defend your position and you flip it. Waiting for them all to be implemented makes it too late, a concept foreign to you I'm sure. Why shouldn't liberals harp on one fascist aspect, like the right did with death panels?
    People are tired of the rhetoric from the leftists "then they came for me...."
    This is bullshit.
    Your President is not Hitler and your country is not about to be lit on fire.
    Far leftists are so scared and are paralyzed by Trump all they can do is shout out loud how the world is ending.
    It's falling on deaf ears.
    When did Hitler become Hiltler? What year was it?

So far he's come for muslims, immigrants, illegal or otherwise, transgender folks, the portion of the media he disagrees with, people who previously didn't have healthcare but have it now because of the ACA, native Americans at Standing Rock and soon to be tribes and citizens in the way of his wall and women. All in the first month. You can't deny there are similarities and parallels to fascism because I asked you and you couldn't answer. Sorry, liberal "hysteria" is going to be voiced now BEFORE the world comes to an end. And Trumps world will end in impeachment.
    Do you feel that you are living in a fascist country?
    This is certainly the attitude you portray about you President to all who are listening.
    Not yet but we're on our way based on the rhetoric and bills being introduced at the state and federal level. And I prefer not to wake up one day and see Bannon's agenda in place.

Do you ever answer questions posed to you?

Care to relocate to south of the border?
    I answer questions that aren't based upon fear.
    Your follow the money kick has some traction.
    I would live in USA legally if I found a spot that appealed to me and even then I would not consider USA my home I would be Canadian first.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

jeffbr said:

jeffbr said:

So, any Trump supporters want to respond to Kat's post and point out why the Trump administration is not a fascist regime, based upon the 14 characteristics? BS? PJFan? Anyone?

Like I've stated before.
    The far left has gone too far with their fear and disbelief of their current President.
    This isn't happening and belongs with the comments from people about Hitler stuff.
    To a degree some of those are happening but with an added emphasis that impending doom is coming by some.
    Even if it was just 1 out of 14 that was happening the (far) left would pounce and harp that it is fascism.
    It is time for posters to explain in detail each and every single 14 point description of this article and how it is happening.
    It is disturbing how some leftists think that Armageddon is here in the form of President Trump.
    I'm not a leftist, and I don't have the time or inclination to detail each of the 14 points here. But I took 2 minutes and came up with this. If I spent 2 more minutes, I could probably add a bunch more detail. But this is just off the top of my head without any analysis or research required:
    1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - Bannon, Breitbart, alt-right, America First, MAGA
    2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights - Transgener issues, Planned Parenthood defunding, refugee policy
    3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause - evil media, crooked Hillary, yada yada, everyone's an enemy
    4. Supremacy of the Military - look at his appointments, stacked cabinet with military
    5. Rampant Sexism - p-grabber, defund Planned Parenthood
    6. Controlled Mass Media - evil media, exlude some mass media from WH briefings
    7. Obsession with National Security - hates refugees, build a wall, Mexican rapists, immigration ban
    8. Religion and Government are Intertwined - immigration ban fom 7 Mulsim majority countries w/ exclusions for Christians
    9. Corporate Power is Protected - DAPL, list of Goldman Sachs alumni added to administration, Trump businesses making $$$
    10. Labor Power is Suppressed - TBD, there's currently concern that he has been covertly dividing the labor movement
    11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - NEA, PBS on the budget chopping block
    12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment - removed Obama's restriction on private prisons, immigrant round-ups, will start going after weed states
    13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption - the list is too long. Ivanka, Kushner, business conflicts of interest everywhere
    14. Fraudulent Elections - invited/encouraged Russians to hack Hillary's emails, false claims of fraud to undermine process
    Ok.
    Now that we have these points that I don't disagree with identified do you feel that you are living in a fascist country?
    I don't currently. But I do feel that if we aren't vigilant we could be. If Bannon had his way, we would be. So we need to point out actions and policies that are counter to our ideals of freedom and liberty. We need to stand up when we see something that poses a threat to our humanity. If we don't say anything until it is a done deal, it will be too late. The point is that we need to make noise now, push back where appropriate, and make sure to exercise our votes in 2018 as a check against some of this nonsense.
    Good points.
    Push back is needed in a democracy however is it sustainable to equate it to fascism and visceral hate until change happens?
    You want visceral hate, you got it.

Trump voters and his continued supporters people are dumb.

They. Vote. Against. You.

They vote for your union to lose bargaining power. They vote to strip your protections. They vote to eat up your retirement plans and pensions. This is LITERALLY what they do, and if you pay attention beyond cheering when they say they'll let you beat up negros and latinos... they literally just march around announcing it at the top of their lungs.

Now they walk around saying, "I thought that was just electioneering, I didn't think I'd actually get hurt."
    'I was naive': after losing healthcare battle, factory workers fear next blow

You know what happens when you elect a Republican. It happens EVERY TIME. Maybe you don't personally get hurt every election, but people in your area do. People you know do. The damage to local business and the environment trickles back to you too.

You. Know. What. Happens. You knew what was going to happen. Don't give me this garbage about electing a Republican because he was going to help you. There is no evidence for that and it hasn't happened in about 60 years.

Trump was elected because he got people fired up emotionally to go around breaking government in DC and taking piddly-totally-inconsequential-to-the-budget stuff away from "the undeserving," (who just happen to be black in your mind, but that's a coincidence). This is what that looks like. Trump will break off the levers that could be used to help you because YOU are undeserving in the minds of everyone who runs that party, and he told you as much but voters were too stupid to listen.

Trump and his supporters can eat shit and die. Seriously. Die. They won't even have to try and follow my advice because soon they won't have health insurance and basically every regulation that protects you will be rolled back or totally undone.

And when they start losing people close to them, I really want it to SUFFER this time. Because apparently burning yourselves over-and-over again hasn't taught you that fire is hot. If they have to burn down your own house and bury their family to learn... here's the gas and a match. Try not to take the rest of us with you.

/not stolen
    //borrowed with pride
    Fear Uncertainty Doubt
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    edited February 2017
    CM189191 said:

Like I've stated before.
    It is disturbing how some Republicans are willing to ignore corruption, treason, and the trampling of civil liberties to advance their agenda.
    these people are sick. i don't say that lightly. there is a mental illness yet to be discovered. these people all have it.
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315

Like I've stated before.
    No it's way more disturbing that there are people who won't realize that this administration is taking away civil liberties everyday until it's to late !! Go ahead keep applauding!!!
    And how exactly has your life changed in the last month with all these civil liberties that have been taken away so far?
    Has your healthcare plan changed/do you want it to?
    How about you ask the transgender student how about you ask the Muslim citizen who has to worry about going out of the country if he can get back or the family who's mom or dad have been swept up on a immigration raid , even though my life has not been affected yet I'm going to stand up for that student or that Muslim citizen cause with people like your self those people would be all alone with no one to stick up for them ! Who are you sticking up for ? Tell us
    No Jose,
    I'm asking you not them.
    I answered you I said my life has not been affected yet ! What are you blind too ? But the t doesn't mean I won't stick up for the people that are being affected ! I ask you again who are you sticking up for ? I'm standing up for the affected ...
    So tell us who do you represent
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    edited February 2017
    I have purposely stayed away from the AMT today....too damn angry. I can't believe what the hell is going on in this country. The truth will come out eventually....one way or another.

That being said, I hope you all have a great rest of the day.
    Post edited by mfc2006 on
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    jeffbr said:

It looks like some CPAC attendees got punked and were given Russian flags to waive during Trump's speech there. :lol:

classic
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options

Like I've stated before.
    No it's way more disturbing that there are people who won't realize that this administration is taking away civil liberties everyday until it's to late !! Go ahead keep applauding!!!
    And how exactly has your life changed in the last month with all these civil liberties that have been taken away so far?
    How about you ask the transgender student how about you ask the Muslim citizen who has to worry about going out of the country if he can get back or the family who's mom or dad have been swept up on a immigration raid , even though my life has not been affected yet I'm going to stand up for that student or that Muslim citizen cause with people like your self those people would be all alone with no one to stick up for them ! Who are you sticking up for ? Tell us
    No Jose,
    I'm asking you not them.
    I answered you I said my life has not been affected yet ! What are you blind too ? But the t doesn't mean I won't stick up for the people that are being affected ! I ask you again who are you sticking up for ? I'm standing up for the affected ...
    It's nice that you will stand for those affected by your President since you are not.
    Clearly you are in a privileged position in life.
    I stick up for all if push comes to shove, we are all the same.
    I represent those who don't have a voice anymore.
  • Options

Like I've stated before.
    No Jose,
    I'm asking you not them.
    It's nice that you will stand for those affected by your President since you are not.
    The banned?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Like I've stated before.
    No Jose,
    I'm asking you not them.
    The banned?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLlLtSG7xe4
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

I have purposely stayed away from the AMT today....too damn angry. I can't believe what the hell is going on in this country. The truth will come out eventually....one way or another.

Must be nice to have time on your hands to state on AMT that you've purposely stayed away from it.
    You are angry at what?
    What truth will come out eventually?
  • Options

mfc2006 said:

Must be nice to have time on your hands to state on AMT that you've purposely stayed away from it.
    You are angry at what?
    That the president of the United States will be impeached. That should make everyone angry.

Follow the money, impeach Trump.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

mfc2006 said:

You are angry at what?
    Have a great day!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Old tweet (13hours)
    The FBI is totally unable to stop the national security "leakers" that have permeated our government for a long time. They can't even find the leakers within the FBI itself. Classified information is being given to media that could have a devastating effect on U.S. FIND NOW
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678

Old tweet (13hours)
    The FBI is totally unable to stop the national security "leakers" that have permeated our government for a long time. They can't even find the leakers within the FBI itself. Classified information is being given to media that could have a devastating effect on U.S. FIND NOW

He's in charge of the executive branch. Is he yelling at himself?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315

Like I've stated before.
    No Jose,
    I'm asking you not them.
    Laughable really like who , refugees don't have a voice do you stick up for them ? And you idolize a human who wants to silence all who oppose his bigoted agenda ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Like I've stated before.
    No Jose,
    I'm asking you not them.
    Laughable really like who , refugees don't have a voice do you stick up for them ? And you idolize a human who wants to silence all who oppose his bigoted agenda ...
    Your President does not have a bigoted agenda.
    Yes, legal refugees have a voice and I stand up for them.
    Just because your country has a new President that wants to deport illegals does not make him wrong.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Old tweet (13hours)

You tell us (the rest of the world)
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

Old tweet (13hours)

Then yes. Yes he is yelling at himself. What a fucking maroon..
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Old tweet (13hours)

How come msm only picks up some tweets and not others?
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Old tweet (13hours)

How come msm only picks up some tweets and not others?
    WTF are you talking about. You pasted it.
  • Options
    The president derided the media during an appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference earlier Friday.
    "I want you all to know that we are fighting the fake news," he told listeners in National Harbor, Md.  "It's phony, it's fake."
    "I called the fake news the enemy of the people," Trump added. "They are the enemy of the people, because they have no sources. They just make them up when there are none."
    "I'm not against the media. I'm not against the press. I don't mind bad stories if I deserved them. I'm against the people that make up stories and make up sources."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/media-slams-limited-white-house-press-access/ar-AAnkKtu?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp
  • Options
    FAKE NEWS media knowingly doesn't tell the truth. A great danger to our country. The failing @nytimes has become a joke. Likewise @CNN. Sad!
  • Options
    Will it be fake news when he gets impeached?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited February 2017

This is the path Trump is hoping the opposition will take. The race for DNC chair is very close. Perez represents the corporatist yet more electable path. Ellison represents the hard left and likely more unelectable path. The outrage being fomented seems to be pushing the democratic base towards Ellison. Today's faux "blocking of the press" might just be the final push to make #resistance under the leadership of Ellison the official democratic platform. If you're a Republican running for the senate in a red state in 2018 nothing would make you happier. We'll soon see how this all plays out.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

This is the path Trump is hoping the opposition will take. The race for DNC chair is very close. Perez represents the corporatist yet more electable path. Ellison represents the hard left and likely more unelectable path. The outrage being fomented seems to be pushing the democratic base towards Ellison. Today's faux "blocking of the press" might just be the final push to make #resistance under the leadership of Ellison the official democratic platform. If you're a Republican running for the senate in a red state in 2018 nothing would make you happier. We'll soon see how this all plays out.
    Demands for impeachment is what will get republicans elected? And Trump is wishing for it? Ha! That's some spin BS. Trump is an embarrassment to the world. And he just pissed off the FBI. If he thought he had "leaks" before, you can bet there are agents now dedicated more than ever to exposing the fraud that he is, particularly Muslim and African American agents in particular. Congress will be consumed by it and nothing else will get done. You can wish it all away but it ain't happening.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Trump's address on Tuesday will tip the balance. The Establishment will see to it that he's impeached.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,663
    edited February 2017
    Will anyone yell out, "you lie?" And if they do, will it be inappropriate?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited February 2017

BS44325 said:

Demands for impeachment is what will get republicans elected? And Trump is wishing for it? Ha! That's some spin BS. Trump is an embarrassment to the world. And he just pissed off the FBI. If he thought he had "leaks" before, you can bet there are agents now dedicated more than ever to exposing the fraud that he is, particularly Muslim and African American agents in particular. Congress will be consumed by it and nothing else will get done. You can wish it all away but it ain't happening.

You need to control congress in order to impeach. The path the democratic party is currently on will not get you there. If you really want to impeach Trump then you should spend more time concentrating on strategy. Take back the house in 2018 and then impeach afterwards. Control your urges. Don't take the bait by placing your party in the hands of the unelectable.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,663
    edited February 2017
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

You need to control congress in order to impeach. The path the democratic party is currently on will not get you there. If you really want to impeach Trump then you should spend more time concentrating on strategy. Take back the house in 2018 and then impeach afterwards. Control your urges. Don't take the bait by placing your party in the hands of the unelectable.
    Don't need to worry about it. Trump is going to be untenable for the republicans to defend. The charges will be so egregious that the republicans won't be able to not do something. And he's already on his way to self destructing.

Control my urges? WTF is that?

Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.