Options

Russia's Influence On The American Election

Comments

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    "That Don Jr is something, but you know who's dirty? Democrats! God damn liberals, am I right?"

#MAGA 
    #lockherup
    #winning
  • Options
    Kev - Coat and KeysKev - Coat and Keys Earth Posts: 357
    If Don Jr (he is the dumbest Trump, right?) is happy to admit to light treason I wanna know what the real story is.
    Got to be something yuge, right?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Compromised
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,113
    If Don Jr (he is the dumbest Trump, right?) is happy to admit to light treason I wanna know what the real story is.
    Got to be something yuge, right?
    I don't think Don Jr is the dumbest Trump, I think Eric is.  But Don Jr has inherited the majority of Don Sr's ego streak.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    "Trump associates who've offered on-the-record or *under-oath* falsehoods about meeting w Russians

Pence
    Flynn
    Sessions
    Kushner 
    Donald Jr"

But never mind that.......... let's talk about the DNC server & Podesta..... God damn liberals. 
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Western Putinology : the many myths of Putin including killing of journalists.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/22/vladimir-putin-killer-genius-kleptocrat-spy-myths
  • Options
    "Trump associates who've offered on-the-record or *under-oath* falsehoods about meeting w Russians

Pence
    Flynn
    Sessions
    Kushner 
    Donald Jr"

But never mind that.......... let's talk about the DNC server & Podesta..... God damn liberals. 
    BE CAREFUL HOW YOU DEFINE COLLUSION: ON THE VESELNITSKAYA BOMBSHELL AND THE STEELE DOSSIER

Remember: A supporter of Hillary Clinton paid an opposition research firm, Fusion GPS, to hire a British spy who in turn paid money to Russians — including people even closer to the Kremlin than Veselnitskaya — for Russia-related dirt on Don Jr’s dad.

Yes, the Clinton campaign was full of adults, and so kept their Russian-paying oppo research far better removed from the key players on the campaign than Trump’s campaign, which was run by incompetents. But if obtaining dirt from Russians — even paying Russians to obtain dirt — is collusion, then a whole bunch of people colluded with Russians (and a bunch of other foreign entities, I’m sure), including whatever Republican originally paid Fusion for dirt on Trump.

Breaking: Our political process is sleazy as fuck (but then, so are most of our politicians).

• Options
    Lol 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    How a Pageant Led to a Trump Son’s Meeting With a Russian Lawyer - The New York Times
    https://apple.news/ATlRbp6W6Qq-mBS_7g74JOw

So is The NY Times fake news too ? 

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

How a Pageant Led to a Trump Son’s Meeting With a Russian Lawyer - The New York Times

It's all fake news bro, didn't you know this story's going away any day now?

How 'bout that DNC???

#MAGA

#Lockherup

#winning

• Options

its no coincidence that Trump Russia collusion and Russia election rigging was proven on Amazon prime day.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    JC29856 said:

its no coincidence that Trump Russia collusion and Russia election rigging was proven on Amazon prime day.
    Is The NY Times fake news ? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

I'm not sure what fake news is but I'm certain the organization NYT,is not fake news.
    Wait until you see the email that the anonymous sources viewed! Coming soon
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Is this a journalist or fake news writer? scroll down thru her "stories".

https://www.nytimes.com/by/maggie-haberman
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    JC29856 said:

Pence
    Flynn
    Sessions
    Kushner 
    Donald Jr"

BE CAREFUL HOW YOU DEFINE COLLUSION: ON THE VESELNITSKAYA BOMBSHELL AND THE STEELE DOSSIER

Remember: A supporter of Hillary Clinton paid an opposition research firm, Fusion GPS, to hire a British spy who in turn paid money to Russians — including people even closer to the Kremlin than Veselnitskaya — for Russia-related dirt on Don Jr’s dad.

Yes, the Clinton campaign was full of adults, and so kept their Russian-paying oppo research far better removed from the key players on the campaign than Trump’s campaign, which was run by incompetents. But if obtaining dirt from Russians — even paying Russians to obtain dirt — is collusion, then a whole bunch of people colluded with Russians (and a bunch of other foreign entities, I’m sure), including whatever Republican originally paid Fusion for dirt on Trump.

Breaking: Our political process is sleazy as fuck (but then, so are most of our politicians).

I believe there is big difference between a republican donor (first) and then a democrat donor using the work of a former British spy for opposition research and members of the Trump inner campaign circle actively seeking out the Russian government's assistance. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Pence
    Flynn
    Sessions
    Kushner 
    Donald Jr"

I believe there is big difference between a republican donor (first) and then a democrat donor using the work of a former British spy for opposition research and members of the Trump inner campaign circle actively seeking out the Russian government's assistance. 
    let's first clarify what you are putting forth...
    it's okay to seek out opposition dirt from Ukraine, not okay from Russia?
    there is more than one member of trumps inner circle that seeked out Russian government assistance?
    accepting a meeting allegedly at a mutual friends request, possibly under false pretenses, is seeking out....?
    VESELNITSKAYA works for or represents the Russian government?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

Is this a journalist or fake news writer? scroll down thru her "stories".

https://www.nytimes.com/by/maggie-haberman
    You can do the same for these individuals...
    NYT – Amy Chozik
    NYT – Carolyn Ryan
    NYT – Gail Collins
    NYT – John Harwoodje
    NYT – Jonathan Martin
    NYT – Pat Healey
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

Pence
    Flynn
    Sessions
    Kushner 
    Donald Jr"

there is more than one member of trumps inner circle that seeked out Russian government assistance?
    accepting a meeting allegedly at a mutual friends request, possibly under false pretenses, is seeking out....?
    The dossier was started by republican DONORS, not members of a campaign. Then picked up by democrat DONORS, not members of a campaign. I agree, it's all sleazy. But there's a difference between campaign officials and people not affiliated to the campaigns.

According to Fredo, he knew this meeting was about the Russian gov assisting their campaign....then he told Kushner and Manafort to come along for the ride and they were happy to do so. (Coincidentally or not, the pings between Trump Towner and Alpha Bank went up exponentially just a few days after this meeting---yes, I know no one is talking about this aspect yet. But I suspect this will come out in the coming months. Stay tuned.)

She has known ties to the Kremlin. She has a history of representing state owned businesses. One of her clients is also a government officials's son. And she's married to the deputy transportation minister over there.

I am sorry this isn't fitting your narrative the way you would like. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    “Yesterday on this program we aired and tweeted this story saying former FBI director James Comey leaked memos containing top secret information,” Fox and Friends co-host Steve Doocy said. “We were mistaken in that. According to the report, half of the memos contain information classified at the secret or confidential, not top-secret. Markings of the documents in which Mr. Comey leaked are, at this point, unclear. Just wanted to straighten that out.”

!!FAKE NEWS!!
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,615
    edited July 2017
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

I'm not sure what fake news is but I'm certain the organization NYT,is not fake news.
    Wait until you see the email that the anonymous sources viewed! Coming soon
    Will it reference a map, pizza and a rental property by the shore?
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

Pence
    Flynn
    Sessions
    Kushner 
    Donald Jr"

The dossier was started by republican DONORS, not members of a campaign. Then picked up by democrat DONORS, not members of a campaign. I agree, it's all sleazy. But there's a difference between campaign officials and people not affiliated to the campaigns.

According to Fredo, he knew this meeting was about the Russian gov assisting their campaign....then he told Kushner and Manafort to come along for the ride and they were happy to do so. (Coincidentally or not, the pings between Trump Towner and Alpha Bank went up exponentially just a few days after this meeting---yes, I know no one is talking about this aspect yet. But I suspect this will come out in the coming months. Stay tuned.)

She has known ties to the Kremlin. She has a history of representing state owned businesses. One of her clients is also a government officials's son. And she's married to the deputy transportation minister over there.

let's clarify what you're putting forth...
    Jr knew he was meeting with the Russian government and has admitted so himself?
    A lawyer that represents the government or has clients whose parents are government officials is considered the government?
    Spouses of governmental officials are considered the government?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

Pence
    Flynn
    Sessions
    Kushner 
    Donald Jr"

A lawyer that represents the government or has clients whose parents are government officials is considered the government?
    In Russia, yes.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

Pence
    Flynn
    Sessions
    Kushner 
    Donald Jr"

try to keep up...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    “Yesterday on this program we aired and tweeted this story saying former FBI director James Comey leaked memos containing top secret information,” Fox and Friends co-host Steve Doocy said. “We were mistaken in that. According to the report, half of the memos contain information classified at the secret or confidential, not top-secret. Markings of the documents in which Mr. Comey leaked are, at this point, unclear. Just wanted to straighten that out.”

!!FAKE NEWS!!
    ....and of course the president retweeted and said it was "soooo illegal." I doubt he deleted the tweet.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

Pence
    Flynn
    Sessions
    Kushner 
    Donald Jr"

try to keep up...
    okay help me...lets assume all of that is true without rehashing it.
    What crimes were committed and by whom?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

Pence
    Flynn
    Sessions
    Kushner 
    Donald Jr"

try to keep up...
    okay help me...lets assume all of that is true without rehashing it.
    What crimes were committed and by whom?
    Ask Robert Mueller. He's working on it. Its a tangled web they weave but conspiracy, obstruction of justice, providing false or misleading information on security clearance forms, to name a few. But hey, I'm not a lawyer but Mueller and his assembled staff of top notch prosecutors and investigators will list the charges by name and crimes when the indictments get handed down.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

yeah, but have you guys heard about #pizzagate, the DNC server or this Podesta guy???

Lol

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    "Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father's candidacy, according to three people with knowledge of the email."
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    "Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father's candidacy, according to three people with knowledge of the email."
    Doh! Don't they know who I am????

Brilliantati©