Options

President Elect Trump

Comments

• Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

i love that radical liberals are showing their true colors and spreading hate and fear and paranoia because they didn't win. i've enjoyed seeing all the 'holier-than-thou', 'i love everyone', ' i know everything', 'i'm going to save the world on my unicorn' libs squirm.

What's that have to do with you liking trump more? What's he done in the last month that you like?
    he has made libs squirm. i like that. libs are hard to stomach.

I don't think he makes them squirm. He makes them question if he is capable of holding office.
    i question that too, but im not squirming....
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,024
    Jason P said:

Trump supporters are urging a boycott of Star Wars Rogue One???

All right, they finally crossed the motherfucking line. Fuck these clowns!

Yeah it's like them threatening to boycott Hamilton....given that it has been sold out for like 18 months in advance I don't think that will work.

Total fucking dumbasses
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

dignin said:

i love that radical liberals are showing their true colors and spreading hate and fear and paranoia because they didn't win. i've enjoyed seeing all the 'holier-than-thou', 'i love everyone', ' i know everything', 'i'm going to save the world on my unicorn' libs squirm.

You get off on some pretty weird shit.

I get a kick out of people who say stuff like this. In other words you're saying "these guys are annoying me, so I'm going to punch myself in the face!".

Smart stuff.
    i'm not sure that is what i said in other words. but leave it to a lib to speak for others. go figure....
    You're welcome. Just trying to help you clear things up.
  • Options

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,903

I keep seeing the right saying this, but I have yet to see it in existence. it's like a dog accusing a cat of barking at it.

I can't even begin to address how utterly ridiculous this post is. yeah, loving all people sure is radical!!! :dizzy:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I would say we dodged a bullet....but Trump is still picking.

Is the guy from Duck Dynasty still in the running?
  • Options

I keep seeing the right saying this, but I have yet to see it in existence. it's like a dog accusing a cat of barking at it.

I can't even begin to address how utterly ridiculous this post is. yeah, loving all people sure is radical!!! :dizzy:
    you like those yellow faces, eh?
  • Options

makes sense that's the only part of my post you addressed.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

You don't like CAPITAL letters, eh?
  • Options

you must suffer from Selective Reading Comprehension Syndrome. its all over the threads you post in 24/7.
  • Options
    dignin said:

not usually.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,707

So you love trump more because of a reaction he gets out of a group of people you don't like? You know this is trump's tactic to manipulate others and it's how he got elected, right?
  • Options

dignin said:

not usually.
    I like them. They look neat.
  • Options

you must suffer from Selective Reading Comprehension Syndrome. its all over the threads you post in 24/7.
    what you and pjfan call hate/fear/paranoia, I call geniune concern of a reality show bozo running the free world.

enjoy wasting your time relishing being conned, um, I mean, "winning".
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

So you love trump more because of a reaction he gets out of a group of people you don't like? You know this is trump's tactic to manipulate others and it's how he got elected, right?
    he's already admitted to being conned. you can't reason with someone who gets sold a bridge and then brags about it.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

i dont dislike any group of people. but i like seeing liberals squirm. its kinda nice.
  • Options

i dont dislike any group of people. but i like seeing liberals squirm. its kinda nice.
    yeah, and the left are the ones spreading hate. ohhhh--kaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

what you and pjfan call hate/fear/paranoia, I call geniune concern of a reality show bozo running the free world.

i lost. i was dumb enough to vote for clinton. i knew i should have written in pete rose....

ok, you can be scared and genuinely concerned, or whatever you want to call it, and i will continue to enjoy the squirm. fair enough? when the man fucks it up like all the know-it-alls say, (the same ones that said he could never win, but they were wrong) then i'll be concerned. my being paranoid about the worst case does nothing to change anything. lets see what happens. i dont know everything.

let me guess, im so apathetic.....
  • Options

yeah, and the left are the ones spreading hate. ohhhh--kaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy.
    hate? alittle squirm never hurt anyone....
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016

What happened to your sayonara date?
    Don't bring me into this.
    This thread is for the man, myth and legendary Donald Trump.

• Options
    dignin said:

I would say we dodged a bullet....but Trump is still picking.

Is the guy from Duck Dynasty still in the running?
    i hope its Si you are referring to.
  • Options
    edited December 2016

in your mind during this thought, did you actually put that emphasis on the word okay?

• Options
    Ladies and President-elect Trump supporters,
    Let us keep this thread civil and discuss the topic.
    I really want one of these https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/red-cap-collectible-ornament?variant=32666677510
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,707

You still haven't answered the question of what you think of trump's decisions in the last four weeks.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    edited December 2016

I wouldn't say the majority does it, but I would definitely say it has happened, and quite a lot since the election.
    Scroll through the threads, you'll find quite a few posts accusing people of being racist, sexists, bigots, and much more based solely on who they voted for. What kind of free election is this if you get shamed for voting for the other party? Trump has said some stupid things, and I think you were the one who even suggested that he just talks big without thinking first, so you'd understand that people who voted for him don't like everything he says. But they are still called a bunch of shameful names anyway. To be called sexist, racist, homophobic based on your vote can be a fear tactic in today's world. People are afraid to admit they voted for him in the work place or in social groups, not because they regret it, but because the stigma the far left has placed on your vote. And that sucks. Who wants to be labeled any of those things?
    And it does swing both ways, it just seems to be swinging more from one side right now because of the election.
    I didn't like Trump, but as bad as I think he's going to be I think Clintons was worse. I have the right to that opinion. But unfortunately I would not post that on social media that could be traced back to me personally for the stigma that has been placed on it and fear of offending someone at work. I don't want to deal with that. However, voting Clinton is okay to advertise.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,797

What's that have to do with you liking trump more? What's he done in the last month that you like?
    he has made libs squirm. i like that. libs are hard to stomach.

I don't think he makes them squirm. He makes them question if he is capable of holding office.
    i question that too, but im not squirming....
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016
    mace1229 said:

I wouldn't say the majority does it, but I would definitely say it has happened, and quite a lot since the election.
    Scroll through the threads, you'll find quite a few posts accusing people of being racist, sexists, bigots, and much more based solely on who they voted for
    You are correct, kind of like the random fluffed feathered angry posts calling any and all people who even associate or display any sign of agreement with the word Trump assholes or scum of a human.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

Scroll through the threads, you'll find quite a few posts accusing people of being racist, sexists, bigots, and much more based solely on who they voted for. What kind of free election is this if you get shamed for voting for the other party? Trump has said some stupid things, and I think you were the one who even suggested that he just talks big without thinking first, so you'd understand that people who voted for him don't like everything he says. But they are still called a bunch of shameful names anyway. To be called sexist, racist, homophobic based on your vote can be a fear tactic in today's world. People are afraid to admit they voted for him in the work place or in social groups, not because they regret it, but because the stigma the far left has placed on your vote. And that sucks. Who wants to be labeled any of those things?
    And it does swing both ways, it just seems to be swinging more from one side right now because of the election.
    I didn't like Trump, but as bad as I think he's going to be I think Clintons was worse. I have the right to that opinion. But unfortunately I would not post that on social media that could be traced back to me personally for the stigma that has been placed on it and hear of offending someone at work. I don't want to deal with that. However, voting Clinton is okay to advertise.
    yeah, you are right about that. for the record, when I see someone labelling all folks who voted for trump, I (and I think I'm not the only one) call them out on it. if they say they like a certain policy that has roots in those leanings, well then, the shoe just may fit. but a blind "xenophobe!" accusation simply by voting for him is uncalled for.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

i lost. i was dumb enough to vote for clinton. i knew i should have written in pete rose....

ok, you can be scared and genuinely concerned, or whatever you want to call it, and i will continue to enjoy the squirm. fair enough? when the man fucks it up like all the know-it-alls say, (the same ones that said he could never win, but they were wrong) then i'll be concerned. my being paranoid about the worst case does nothing to change anything. lets see what happens. i dont know everything.

let me guess, im so apathetic.....
    I think the overall original fear has dissipated a lot since then. Honestly, when I was watching the election unfold, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was legitimately fearful at that moment. I will admit that. But now I think, more than anything, it will be comical watching him trip over his own feet for the next 4 years.

If he doesn't, all the better for the american people.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

This discussion has been closed.