Options

President Elect Trump

Comments

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,707

God Bless Mad Dog.

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."- Mad Dog Mattis

the hate around here is beyond deplorable lately. one thing i've learned through this forum is radical liberals are the most hateful humans on the planet. may the Legendary Mad Dog live to be 105, at least.....

You think radical liberals in here are the most hateful? More than the equivilent on the conservative side? Your lens is probably distorting what you're seeing.
    i used to consider myself a liberal, but i'm embarrassed to associate myself with them anymore.
    Does that mean you're still liberal but try to come up with a new label for yourself?
  • Options
    I can't wait to until the way of Hillary thinking dies out.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

God Bless Mad Dog.

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."- Mad Dog Mattis

the hate around here is beyond deplorable lately. one thing i've learned through this forum is radical liberals are the most hateful humans on the planet. may the Legendary Mad Dog live to be 105, at least.....

You think radical liberals in here are the most hateful? More than the equivilent on the conservative side? Your lens is probably distorting what you're seeing.
    i used to consider myself a liberal, but i'm embarrassed to associate myself with them anymore.
    Does that mean you're still liberal but try to come up with a new label for yourself?
    BUILD THAT WALL!!
  • Options

God Bless Mad Dog.

BUILD THAT WALL!!
    Not sure where you're going with that one.
  • Options
    to answer your question, no. i will never consider myself a liberal again. i like The Donald more by the minute. the more radicals continue to whine, the more i love The DON.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,797

God Bless Mad Dog.

...radical liberals are the hateful ones...???
    I'm not even sure where to start with this, so let's go to the scoreboard.
    Based on data from the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), there are 784 active hate groups nationwide. To identify the states with the most hate groups, 24/7 Wall St. reviewed the number of active hate groups in each state from the Southern Poverty Law Center. States were ranked on the number of active hate groups per 1 million state residents.
    These are the 10 radically liberal states with the most hate groups:
    10. Louisiana
    9. Virginia
    8. Kentucky
    7. Alabama
    6. South Carolina
    5. Tennessee
    4. New Jersey
    3. Idaho
    2. Arkansas
    1. Mississippi

Of course, those compassionate conservatives in Minnesota have the lowest per capita concentration of hate groups of all.

The Atlantic has an interesting write up that also correlates Hate Groups with other know nefarious radically liberal outposts, such as: religious working class types.

...but, hey, you know, facts and stuff...

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options

to answer your question, no. i will never consider myself a liberal again. i like The Donald more by the minute. the more radicals continue to whine, the more i love The DON.

And your reaction probably best describes a lot of trump voters. They don't seem excited about trump being president, but rather want to gloat about winning and say "we won, get over it". I don't see trump voters getting excited about his childish tweets or that he's filling the swamp and not draining it. Or that his plans will harm people working in manufacturing. That he'll raise the cost of living. My question now is how long will it take for trump voters to realize they got conned.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,024
    I saw Trump on the Today show a few days ago...he was yammering about something to the effect of "I hope I get credit for the Dow Jones average as of the date of the election because it really jumped up", etc.

How stupid is that? Why would you want the benchmark on your first day to be at the highest point in history? You would really want the Dow to take a hit so you could brag about how much it went up during your presidency (like Obama...check out his before and after).

Trump is a fucking dupe
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

I saw Trump on the Today show a few days ago...he was yammering about something to the effect of "I hope I get credit for the Dow Jones average as of the date of the election because it really jumped up", etc.

How stupid is that? Why would you want the benchmark on your first day to be at the highest point in history? You would really want the Dow to take a hit so you could brag about how much it went up during your presidency (like Obama...check out his before and after).

Trump is a fucking dupe

Be glad you don't understand. It means you're not a narcissist.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,973

And your reaction probably best describes a lot of trump voters. They don't seem excited about trump being president, but rather want to gloat about winning and say "we won, get over it". I don't see trump voters getting excited about his childish tweets or that he's filling the swamp and not draining it. Or that his plans will harm people working in manufacturing. That he'll raise the cost of living. My question now is how long will it take for trump voters to realize they got conned.
    After the Brexit vote we saw a spike in internet searches for what Brexit was. It indicated many Brits bought into something they didn't quite understand or didn't believe would win, and then almost immediately regretted it. I think in this country there are some Trump supporters who deep down feel the exact same way.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

I'm the opposite. I actually like him more. Exceeding my low expectations.
  • Options
    cottagesteezecottagesteeze St. Paul, MN Posts: 218
    CM189191 said:

God Bless Mad Dog.

...radical liberals are the hateful ones...???
    I'm not even sure where to start with this, so let's go to the scoreboard.
    Based on data from the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), there are 784 active hate groups nationwide. To identify the states with the most hate groups, 24/7 Wall St. reviewed the number of active hate groups in each state from the Southern Poverty Law Center. States were ranked on the number of active hate groups per 1 million state residents.
    These are the 10 radically liberal states with the most hate groups:
    10. Louisiana
    9. Virginia
    8. Kentucky
    7. Alabama
    6. South Carolina
    5. Tennessee
    4. New Jersey
    3. Idaho
    2. Arkansas
    1. Mississippi

Of course, those compassionate conservatives in Minnesota have the lowest per capita concentration of hate groups of all.

The Atlantic has an interesting write up that also correlates Hate Groups with other know nefarious radically liberal outposts, such as: religious working class types.

...but, hey, you know, facts and stuff...

WRONG! We don't like stats in America.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,973
    I can't speak for anyone else but my Facebook feed this past year has revealed plenty of people at both ends of the spectrum who absolutely hate one another. We've lost the art of being able to simply disagree.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041

Trump is a fucking dupe

Seems kinda selfish hoping the DOW takes a hit just so you look good. Wouldn't want that guy to be president. Would prefer someone who wants the economy to actually be good over their own legacy.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

I'm the opposite. I actually like him more. Exceeding my low expectations.
    What do you like so far?
  • Options

those are certainly not things to be excited over. are you asking me how long it will take? i imagine some already realize they were conned.
  • Options

those are certainly not things to be excited over. are you asking me how long it will take? i imagine some already realize they were conned.
    You love trump more by the minute, yet people who voted for him were conned?
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

Trump is a fucking dupe

Seems kinda selfish hoping the DOW takes a hit just so you look good. Wouldn't want that guy to be president. Would prefer someone who wants the economy to actually be good over their own legacy.
    What seems selfish is "hoping" for the distinction in the first place.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

hard to believe, right?
  • Options

hard to believe, right?
    Yeah. What are you loving?
  • Options
    i love that radical liberals are showing their true colors and spreading hate and fear and paranoia because they didn't win. i've enjoyed seeing all the 'holier-than-thou', 'i love everyone', ' i know everything', 'i'm going to save the world on my unicorn' libs squirm.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

i love that radical liberals are showing their true colors and spreading hate and fear and paranoia because they didn't win. i've enjoyed seeing all the 'holier-than-thou', 'i love everyone', ' i know everything', 'i'm going to save the world on my unicorn' libs squirm.

You get off on some pretty weird shit.

I get a kick out of people who say stuff like this. In other words you're saying "these guys are annoying me, so I'm going to punch myself in the face!".

Smart stuff.
  • Options

What's that have to do with you liking trump more? What's he done in the last month that you like?
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    dignin said:

I get a kick out of people who say stuff like this. In other words you're saying "these guys are annoying me, so I'm going to punch myself in the face!".

Smart stuff.
    Profound!
  • Options

What's that have to do with you liking trump more? What's he done in the last month that you like?
    he has made libs squirm. i like that. libs are hard to stomach.

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    imageimage" />
  • Options

he has made libs squirm. i like that. libs are hard to stomach.

I don't think he makes them squirm. He makes them question if he is capable of holding office.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Trump supporters are urging a boycott of Star Wars Rogue One???

All right, they finally crossed the motherfucking line. Fuck these clowns!
  • Options
    dignin said:

Smart stuff.
    i'm not sure that is what i said in other words. but leave it to a lib to speak for others. go figure....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,903
    dignin said:

Smart stuff.
    :rofl:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.