Options

President Elect Trump

Comments

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
  • Options
    ^^^
    How come these videos aren't available in my country?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,728
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

i love that radical liberals are showing their true colors and spreading hate and fear and paranoia because they didn't win. i've enjoyed seeing all the 'holier-than-thou', 'i love everyone', ' i know everything', 'i'm going to save the world on my unicorn' libs squirm.

I keep seeing the right saying this, but I have yet to see it in existence. it's like a dog accusing a cat of barking at it.

I can't even begin to address how utterly ridiculous this post is. yeah, loving all people sure is radical!!! :dizzy:
    I wouldn't say the majority does it, but I would definitely say it has happened, and quite a lot since the election.
    Scroll through the threads, you'll find quite a few posts accusing people of being racist, sexists, bigots, and much more based solely on who they voted for. What kind of free election is this if you get shamed for voting for the other party? Trump has said some stupid things, and I think you were the one who even suggested that he just talks big without thinking first, so you'd understand that people who voted for him don't like everything he says. But they are still called a bunch of shameful names anyway. To be called sexist, racist, homophobic based on your vote can be a fear tactic in today's world. People are afraid to admit they voted for him in the work place or in social groups, not because they regret it, but because the stigma the far left has placed on your vote. And that sucks. Who wants to be labeled any of those things?
    And it does swing both ways, it just seems to be swinging more from one side right now because of the election.
    I didn't like Trump, but as bad as I think he's going to be I think Clintons was worse. I have the right to that opinion. But unfortunately I would not post that on social media that could be traced back to me personally for the stigma that has been placed on it and fear of offending someone at work. I don't want to deal with that. However, voting Clinton is okay to advertise.
    It's pretty simple though. People who voted for trump voted for someone who's an admitted sex offender, has said racist things, mocked the disabled, and made a platform based on prejudice. Clinton didn't do these things. People can admit they voted for Romney or McCain relatively shame free as well. I also haven't seen a trump voter explain their opinion that he's better than Clinton by using a valid, logical comparison.
    You have seen it...you just don't accept it.
    That's my point. I've seen it and it doesn't follow basic rules if logic.
    Agreed. This is why I don't think Trump should try to "maintain balance" or "govern towards the center" as the media tends to encourage him to do. Individuals like you are not persuadable. Others want to maintain the McCarthy charade of Russia controlling everything. To attempt to placate the likes of the AMT is a waste of time and an impossible task. Trump should continue to nominate bold individuals who have the courage to withstand the never ending onslaught while making wholesale changes to every single federal agency. If your rules of logic adapt great if not so be it.
    You agree with me at the start that trump voters don't follow logic, then you conclude that my rules of logic need to adapt? And your choice of words like "bold" and "wholesale changes" suggest the redefinition of what's actually happening in an attempt to say something positive will happen. It's following trump's lead on emotional manipulation rather than smart policy.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Free said:

i love that radical liberals are showing their true colors and spreading hate and fear and paranoia because they didn't win. i've enjoyed seeing all the 'holier-than-thou', 'i love everyone', ' i know everything', 'i'm going to save the world on my unicorn' libs squirm.

I keep seeing the right saying this, but I have yet to see it in existence. it's like a dog accusing a cat of barking at it.

I can't even begin to address how utterly ridiculous this post is. yeah, loving all people sure is radical!!! :dizzy:
    you must suffer from Selective Reading Comprehension Syndrome. its all over the threads you post in 24/7.
    what you and pjfan call hate/fear/paranoia, I call geniune concern of a reality show bozo running the free world.

enjoy wasting your time relishing being conned, um, I mean, "winning".
    i lost. i was dumb enough to vote for clinton. i knew i should have written in pete rose....

ok, you can be scared and genuinely concerned, or whatever you want to call it, and i will continue to enjoy the squirm. fair enough? when the man fucks it up like all the know-it-alls say, (the same ones that said he could never win, but they were wrong) then i'll be concerned. my being paranoid about the worst case does nothing to change anything. lets see what happens. i dont know everything.

let me guess, im so apathetic.....
    I think the overall original fear has dissipated a lot since then. Honestly, when I was watching the election unfold, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was legitimately fearful at that moment. I will admit that. But now I think, more than anything, it will be comical watching him trip over his own feet for the next 4 years.

If he doesn't, all the better for the american people.
    i couldn't believe it either hugh, and we were far from alone on that. i was legitimately disappointed and pissed off rather than fearful, for about 24 hours, then its time to move on for me. i just don't invest the same passion or energy toward politics as i did years ago. its all bullshit, and they're all no different. im glad you aren't stressing over it anymore. fuck it. i imagine you have more important shit to stress over than The D. most of us do, anyway. i know i do. fuck if im gona let The Donald cause me any more shit than i already have. if he trips up, he wont be the first to, and life will go on. and it probably would be a bit comical in the process. or he may just shock the world after all and do a sensational job. sounds funny, but so did him running for President. so did him winning the Pub primary. so did him winning the Presidency.
    Easy for a W.M.A. to say.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

are you suggesting that i'm your Jesus Christ?

I don't know. I'll ask Depeche Mode if they want to reach out and touch faith.
  • Options

^^^
    How come these videos aren't available in my country?

you get free health care. we get sad laughter. you can't have it both ways
  • Options
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7616945/kirk-hammett-metallica-twitter-donald-trump-interview

Always thought he was the coolest member of the band. Proves he's the opposite of Lars Doucherich.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

I wouldn't say the majority does it, but I would definitely say it has happened, and quite a lot since the election.
    Scroll through the threads, you'll find quite a few posts accusing people of being racist, sexists, bigots, and much more based solely on who they voted for. What kind of free election is this if you get shamed for voting for the other party? Trump has said some stupid things, and I think you were the one who even suggested that he just talks big without thinking first, so you'd understand that people who voted for him don't like everything he says. But they are still called a bunch of shameful names anyway. To be called sexist, racist, homophobic based on your vote can be a fear tactic in today's world. People are afraid to admit they voted for him in the work place or in social groups, not because they regret it, but because the stigma the far left has placed on your vote. And that sucks. Who wants to be labeled any of those things?
    And it does swing both ways, it just seems to be swinging more from one side right now because of the election.
    I didn't like Trump, but as bad as I think he's going to be I think Clintons was worse. I have the right to that opinion. But unfortunately I would not post that on social media that could be traced back to me personally for the stigma that has been placed on it and fear of offending someone at work. I don't want to deal with that. However, voting Clinton is okay to advertise.
    It's pretty simple though. People who voted for trump voted for someone who's an admitted sex offender, has said racist things, mocked the disabled, and made a platform based on prejudice. Clinton didn't do these things. People can admit they voted for Romney or McCain relatively shame free as well. I also haven't seen a trump voter explain their opinion that he's better than Clinton by using a valid, logical comparison.
    You have seen it...you just don't accept it.
    That's my point. I've seen it and it doesn't follow basic rules if logic.
    Agreed. This is why I don't think Trump should try to "maintain balance" or "govern towards the center" as the media tends to encourage him to do. Individuals like you are not persuadable. Others want to maintain the McCarthy charade of Russia controlling everything. To attempt to placate the likes of the AMT is a waste of time and an impossible task. Trump should continue to nominate bold individuals who have the courage to withstand the never ending onslaught while making wholesale changes to every single federal agency. If your rules of logic adapt great if not so be it.
    You agree with me at the start that trump voters don't follow logic, then you conclude that my rules of logic need to adapt? And your choice of words like "bold" and "wholesale changes" suggest the redefinition of what's actually happening in an attempt to say something positive will happen. It's following trump's lead on emotional manipulation rather than smart policy.
    I agreed you won't accept a Trump voter's logic as it doesn't comport to "your" rules. That is fine. In this scenerio Trump and his supporters should not attempt to explain themselves to you or to anyone else of like mind as it would be a futile effort and a waste of time. Combine that with a difference of opinion on what actually is "smart policy" and the evidence is clear that Trump should just govern unapologetically. Trump choices have been "bold" so far but whether that turns out "positively" is an open question. The results will speak for thenselves but untill that time when they become available unpersuadables should be ignored.
  • Options

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7616945/kirk-hammett-metallica-twitter-donald-trump-interview

Always thought he was the coolest member of the band. Proves he's the opposite of Lars Doucherich.

What does your anger and name calling towards Lars have to do with anything?
    Doucherich? Really?
    Why are you so angry all the time? It certainly can't be that President-elect Trump is your new leader right?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    CIA Concludes Russian Interference Aimed To Elect Trump
    http://n.pr/2h91bNV
  • Options

CIA Concludes Russian Interference Aimed To Elect Trump
    http://n.pr/2h91bNV

Well that settles it then.
    No need to discuss further the libs/radlibs were right.
  • Options
    ^^^you are my Jesus Christ, my Sarah Palin. I love you man
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

^^^you are my Jesus Christ, my Sarah Palin. I love you man

Might want to find another example instead of anti crony capitalism Palin.
  • Options
    ^^she spoke against Jesus when he committed sin and that makes her a goddess.
  • Options

Imagine if Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro interfered in 2008 or 2012 to get Obama elected? You altrighters would be calling for him to be tried for treason. But you did that anyway, right?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

^^she spoke against Jesus when he committed sin and that makes her a goddess.

8 year olds, dude.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

It's not that all of Trump supporters are racist, sexists, or bigots. It's just that a good number of racist, sexists, and bigots voted for Trump.

The correlation is well established, it's the causation that's concerning.

As for the Trump supporters who don't consider themselves to be racist, sexists, or bigots; they're going to have to do some soul searching and come to terms with why they find themselves in such deplorable company.

And if you're afraid to stand up for your preferred candidate for fear of offending someone, I think that speaks volumes about your candidate.
    Its not my fault people are offended over a vote. I'm not offended if you voted for a thief, someone who stole furniture from the White House and required a court order before they returned it. Vote for you think is best.
    Racists have to vote for someone, Trump cant help that. The overwhelming majority who did vote for Trump is clearly none of those things often associated with him, unless you think half of the country is racist and/or sexist.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

It's not that all of Trump supporters are racist, sexists, or bigots. It's just that a good number of racist, sexists, and bigots voted for Trump.

As for the Trump supporters who don't consider themselves to be racist, sexists, or bigots; they're going to have to do some soul searching and come to terms with why they find themselves in such deplorable company.

And if you're afraid to stand up for your preferred candidate for fear of offending someone, I think that speaks volumes about your candidate.
    Its not my fault people are offended over a vote. I'm not offended if you voted for a thief, someone who stole furniture from the White House and required a court order before they returned it. Vote for you think is best.
    Racists have to vote for someone, Trump cant help that. The overwhelming majority who did vote for Trump is clearly none of those things often associated with him, unless you think half of the country is racist and/or sexist.
    The dilemma is how many people voted for a racist, authoritarian, admitted sex offender and were able to make that vote okay
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

well, it seems that about half the country is at the very least indifferent to these things. if you voted for him and want to argue that point, too late. that thread was closed last week.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016

Possibly. What it is for certain though is moronic as hell.

I have NOTHING to do with The Apprentice except for fact that I conceived it with Mark B & have a big stake in it. Will devote ZERO TIME!
    Reports by @CNN that I will be working on The Apprentice during my Presidency, even part time, are ridiculous & untrue - FAKE NEWS
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

The dilemma is how many people voted for a racist, authoritarian, admitted sex offender and were able to make that vote okay
    It's not a dilemma when you realize those voters don't seem him that way. It's your certaintly about what he is that is problematic. The dilemma is one of your own making.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

It's not a dilemma when you realize those voters don't seem him that way. It's your certaintly about what he is that is problematic. The dilemma is one of your own making.
    They don't see him that way because they've taken clear facts and through a series of mental gymnastics, made the facts into something else in their minds which then made it okay to vote for him.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

They don't see him that way because they've taken clear facts and through a series of mental gymnastics, made the facts into something else in their minds which then made it okay to vote for him.
    No. You are performing mental gymnastics to psychologically process an electoral result that did not go your way. You will either come to terms with the result or you won't but no Trump supporter and certainly not Trump himself should attempt to free your mind. This is a journey you will have to take yourself.
  • Options
    Mental gymnastics.
    Wow.
    Serenity now!
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

CM189191 said:

mace1229 said:

No. You are performing mental gymnastics to psychologically process an electoral result that did not go your way. You will either come to terms with the result or you won't but no Trump supporter and certainly not Trump himself should attempt to free your mind. This is a journey you will have to take yourself.
    I've come to terms with it. Trump voters, outside of the blatant bigoted ones, have explained themselves and this is what they did. You can see in amt. My mind is already free.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,318
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    It's amazing that people are going back and forth on this topic.

Why the forth part of these exchanges. It's been firmly established that Trump supporters are either on the same evolutionary rung as a baboon... or maybe one more rung along.

Let them gloat. They know no better... poor, simple bastards. Their heart is in the right place: they wanted to make America great again and they want their wildest dreams to come true. They're still thinking this is going to happen. Who knows? Maybe these things will happen?

I realize it's embarrassing for people of intelligence to... well... you know... have a renowned orange, admitted sex offending con man as the leader of their country (lol)... but it could be worse. I think. I dunno.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Why the forth part of these exchanges. It's been firmly established that Trump supporters are either on the same evolutionary rung as a baboon... or maybe one more rung along.

Let them gloat. They know no better... poor, simple bastards. Their heart is in the right place: they wanted to make America great again and they want their wildest dreams to come true. They're still thinking this is going to happen. Who knows? Maybe these things will happen?

I realize it's embarrassing for people of intelligence to... well... you know... have a renowned orange, admitted sex offending con man as the leader of their country (lol)... but it could be worse. I think. I dunno.

a semi-converted supporter is reading this and not only converted back to T., but is planning on voting for him again in 2020.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

a semi-converted supporter is reading this and not only converted back to T., but is planning on voting for him again in 2020.
    Of course. If the deplorable attack didn't work then certainly the "baboon" attack won't either.
  • Options

First of all the forth part.
    Trump supporters are all descended from a common ancestor.
    To suggest otherwise would be a great evolutionary mistake.
    Baboons are incredible and intelligent.
    Liberal vile hate are not traits a human should have.
This discussion has been closed.