Options

President Elect Trump

Comments

• Options
    Imagine if Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro interfered in 2008 or 2012 to get Obama elected? You altrighters would be calling for him to be tried for treason. But you did that anyway, right?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016
    ^^^
    That article.
    It is an astounding day for Trumpeteers!
    This man is unstoppable.
    A foreign country got him elected?
    I thought yall were muricans?
    President-elect Trump was voted in by the people of the USA.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,995
    Hard to argue Ronald Reagan won the cold war when Vladimir Putin can get Donald Trump elected.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016
    JimmyV said:

Hard to argue Ronald Reagan won the cold war when Vladimir Putin can get Donald Trump elected.

For power became known to more and more people,
    The demands to do something about this outrageous man became louder and louder.
    Rah, rah, elect Trump
    Oh, those Russians
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

i love that radical liberals are showing their true colors and spreading hate and fear and paranoia because they didn't win. i've enjoyed seeing all the 'holier-than-thou', 'i love everyone', ' i know everything', 'i'm going to save the world on my unicorn' libs squirm.

I keep seeing the right saying this, but I have yet to see it in existence. it's like a dog accusing a cat of barking at it.

I can't even begin to address how utterly ridiculous this post is. yeah, loving all people sure is radical!!! :dizzy:
    you must suffer from Selective Reading Comprehension Syndrome. its all over the threads you post in 24/7.
    what you and pjfan call hate/fear/paranoia, I call geniune concern of a reality show bozo running the free world.

enjoy wasting your time relishing being conned, um, I mean, "winning".
    i lost. i was dumb enough to vote for clinton. i knew i should have written in pete rose....

ok, you can be scared and genuinely concerned, or whatever you want to call it, and i will continue to enjoy the squirm. fair enough? when the man fucks it up like all the know-it-alls say, (the same ones that said he could never win, but they were wrong) then i'll be concerned. my being paranoid about the worst case does nothing to change anything. lets see what happens. i dont know everything.

let me guess, im so apathetic.....
    I think the overall original fear has dissipated a lot since then. Honestly, when I was watching the election unfold, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was legitimately fearful at that moment. I will admit that. But now I think, more than anything, it will be comical watching him trip over his own feet for the next 4 years.

If he doesn't, all the better for the american people.
    i couldn't believe it either hugh, and we were far from alone on that. i was legitimately disappointed and pissed off rather than fearful, for about 24 hours, then its time to move on for me. i just don't invest the same passion or energy toward politics as i did years ago. its all bullshit, and they're all no different. im glad you aren't stressing over it anymore. fuck it. i imagine you have more important shit to stress over than The D. most of us do, anyway. i know i do. fuck if im gona let The Donald cause me any more shit than i already have. if he trips up, he wont be the first to, and life will go on. and it probably would be a bit comical in the process. or he may just shock the world after all and do a sensational job. sounds funny, but so did him running for President. so did him winning the Pub primary. so did him winning the Presidency.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

i love that radical liberals are showing their true colors and spreading hate and fear and paranoia because they didn't win. i've enjoyed seeing all the 'holier-than-thou', 'i love everyone', ' i know everything', 'i'm going to save the world on my unicorn' libs squirm.

I keep seeing the right saying this, but I have yet to see it in existence. it's like a dog accusing a cat of barking at it.

I can't even begin to address how utterly ridiculous this post is. yeah, loving all people sure is radical!!! :dizzy:
    you must suffer from Selective Reading Comprehension Syndrome. its all over the threads you post in 24/7.
    what you and pjfan call hate/fear/paranoia, I call geniune concern of a reality show bozo running the free world.

i lost. i was dumb enough to vote for clinton. i knew i should have written in pete rose....

ok, you can be scared and genuinely concerned, or whatever you want to call it, and i will continue to enjoy the squirm. fair enough? when the man fucks it up like all the know-it-alls say, (the same ones that said he could never win, but they were wrong) then i'll be concerned. my being paranoid about the worst case does nothing to change anything. lets see what happens. i dont know everything.

I think the overall original fear has dissipated a lot since then. Honestly, when I was watching the election unfold, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was legitimately fearful at that moment. I will admit that. But now I think, more than anything, it will be comical watching him trip over his own feet for the next 4 years.

i couldn't believe it either hugh, and we were far from alone on that. i was legitimately disappointed and pissed off rather than fearful, for about 24 hours, then its time to move on for me. i just don't invest the same passion or energy toward politics as i did years ago. its all bullshit, and they're all no different. im glad you aren't stressing over it anymore. fuck it. i imagine you have more important shit to stress over than The D. most of us do, anyway. i know i do. fuck if im gona let The Donald cause me any more shit than i already have. if he trips up, he wont be the first to, and life will go on. and it probably would be a bit comical in the process. or he may just shock the world after all and do a sensational job. sounds funny, but so did him running for President. so did him winning the Pub primary. so did him winning the Presidency.
    Easy for a W.M.A. to say.
  • Options
    Free said:

jesus h. christ
  • Options
    Russia absolutely hacked into at least one state election database.
    I think that Illinois, Wisconsin and others were rumored but it's an absolute fact that one state is true. I value my job, so that's as much as I'll say.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,728
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

I wouldn't say the majority does it, but I would definitely say it has happened, and quite a lot since the election.
    Scroll through the threads, you'll find quite a few posts accusing people of being racist, sexists, bigots, and much more based solely on who they voted for. What kind of free election is this if you get shamed for voting for the other party? Trump has said some stupid things, and I think you were the one who even suggested that he just talks big without thinking first, so you'd understand that people who voted for him don't like everything he says. But they are still called a bunch of shameful names anyway. To be called sexist, racist, homophobic based on your vote can be a fear tactic in today's world. People are afraid to admit they voted for him in the work place or in social groups, not because they regret it, but because the stigma the far left has placed on your vote. And that sucks. Who wants to be labeled any of those things?
    And it does swing both ways, it just seems to be swinging more from one side right now because of the election.
    I didn't like Trump, but as bad as I think he's going to be I think Clintons was worse. I have the right to that opinion. But unfortunately I would not post that on social media that could be traced back to me personally for the stigma that has been placed on it and fear of offending someone at work. I don't want to deal with that. However, voting Clinton is okay to advertise.
    It's pretty simple though. People who voted for trump voted for someone who's an admitted sex offender, has said racist things, mocked the disabled, and made a platform based on prejudice. Clinton didn't do these things. People can admit they voted for Romney or McCain relatively shame free as well. I also haven't seen a trump voter explain their opinion that he's better than Clinton by using a valid, logical comparison.
    You have seen it...you just don't accept it.
    That's my point. I've seen it and it doesn't follow basic rules if logic.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

I think that Illinois, Wisconsin and others were rumored but it's an absolute fact that one state is true. I value my job, so that's as much as I'll say.

are you a Russian spy? if so, that's fucking awesome
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,436
    Russian Bafoon PE Putin is your master !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,436
    So Americans are ok with Russia determining who the next president would be in this election yr ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Imagine if Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro interfered in 2008 or 2012 to get Obama elected? You altrighters would be calling for him to be tried for treason. But you did that anyway, right?

Point taken
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590

But was it state sponsored hacking?
    Or just a lonely bored teenager in Siberia with nothing better to do?
    In either case it has to be investigated and dealt with. Regardless of the outcome.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited December 2016
    Free said:

Considering white men were the only group of people he didnt offend or attack, I think you have a very valid point.... and I just happen to be a white male

I know my mother and girlfriend were offended... and they also want to maintain their right to medical privacy

I know my Muslim friend at work was offended... and is now a little scared

I know my Hispanic friend at work was offended... and is now a little scared

I know my LGBT friend from work was offended because of that pick Pence... and she also shared a story about her grandmother almost dying years ago from having to get an illegal & seedy abortion

We should ALL be concerned with that EPA pick, regardless of color or creed...

Some people care about issues...

Some people think it's cool to be indifferent... but please don't dismiss the legitimate concerns of your neighbors, because they are 100% legitimate and based off of Trump's own words and actions

I like seeing people "squirm" too... not for my own weird entertainment, but because that tells me they actually give a shit... and I respect people on both sides that actually give a shit
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    my2hands said:

Free said:

Considering white men were the only group of people he didnt offend or attack, I think you have a very valid point.... and I just happen to be a white male

I know my mother and girlfriend were offended... and they also want to maintain their right to medical privacy

I know my LGBT friend from work was offended because of that pick Pence... and she also shared a story about her grandmother almost dying years ago from having to get an illegal & seedy abortion

Some people think it's cool to be indifferent... but please don't dismiss the legitimate concerns of your neighbors, because they are 100% legitimate and based off of Trump's own words and actions

Agree 100%

http://vidmax.com/video/141315
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,001
    edited December 2016

Is this true? Do the libs/radlibs get enraged when they hear this?
    I can't tell anymore since they are fleeing AMT. Thoughts from who is left?
    "You have that long early voting in Florida, it's so long and so many things can go wrong when you have that long period of time. A long long long period. It used to be you have a day and you vote, now you go on forever, weeks and weeks," Trump said in Baton Rogue.
    "We have to discuss that early thing, that's sort of - so many things are going on, I wonder what happens in the evening when those things are locked," he added, making air-quotes with his hands as he said the word "locked."
    The comments are sure to enrage Democrats, who have aggressively pushed for expanding early voting under the argument that it allows for those who can't take time off from work or their obligations on Election Day to still participate.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-questions-merits-of-early-voting/ar-AAlmJdw?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

I don't get enraged. Trump's policy has been to say things that sound valid, not which are valid. Why Trump is given sapiential authority to comment on cyber security is only marginally less confounding to me than why he has it as a politician. I think some liberals here are fruitlessly attempting to speak about disrespecting the presumably legitimately earned Presidency which Trump won, or even anyone who didn't cast a vote for Clinton. I won't speak for other liberals, but I already said my piece on why it doesn't pay to deflate or derate, and it was ignored and several pages more of "radlibs are so hateful" showed up shortly thereafter. A debate with insults and no decorum, and no obligation for both sides to attend - means that at least one won't. From that point, our politically-siloed social circles remain, as do adversarial relationships, apathy, and misunderstandings between people with opposing political viewpoints.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    wiser words couldn't be spoken. I will forever be grateful to my high school American history teacher:
    https://facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/videos/1343096115783439/
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    edited December 2016

But was it state sponsored hacking?
    Or just a lonely bored teenager in Siberia with nothing better to do?
    In either case it has to be investigated and dealt with. Regardless of the outcome.
    I think it should definitely be investigated to see what information they saw of millions of voters. I don't believe it impacted the election results though. No evidence of that.
    But to say it shouldn't be investigated is insane.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited December 2016

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

I wouldn't say the majority does it, but I would definitely say it has happened, and quite a lot since the election.
    Scroll through the threads, you'll find quite a few posts accusing people of being racist, sexists, bigots, and much more based solely on who they voted for. What kind of free election is this if you get shamed for voting for the other party? Trump has said some stupid things, and I think you were the one who even suggested that he just talks big without thinking first, so you'd understand that people who voted for him don't like everything he says. But they are still called a bunch of shameful names anyway. To be called sexist, racist, homophobic based on your vote can be a fear tactic in today's world. People are afraid to admit they voted for him in the work place or in social groups, not because they regret it, but because the stigma the far left has placed on your vote. And that sucks. Who wants to be labeled any of those things?
    And it does swing both ways, it just seems to be swinging more from one side right now because of the election.
    I didn't like Trump, but as bad as I think he's going to be I think Clintons was worse. I have the right to that opinion. But unfortunately I would not post that on social media that could be traced back to me personally for the stigma that has been placed on it and fear of offending someone at work. I don't want to deal with that. However, voting Clinton is okay to advertise.
    It's pretty simple though. People who voted for trump voted for someone who's an admitted sex offender, has said racist things, mocked the disabled, and made a platform based on prejudice. Clinton didn't do these things. People can admit they voted for Romney or McCain relatively shame free as well. I also haven't seen a trump voter explain their opinion that he's better than Clinton by using a valid, logical comparison.
    You have seen it...you just don't accept it.
    That's my point. I've seen it and it doesn't follow basic rules if logic.
    Agreed. This is why I don't think Trump should try to "maintain balance" or "govern towards the center" as the media tends to encourage him to do. Individuals like you are not persuadable. Others want to maintain the McCarthy charade of Russia controlling everything. To attempt to placate the likes of the AMT is a waste of time and an impossible task. Trump should continue to nominate bold individuals who have the courage to withstand the never ending onslaught while making wholesale changes to every single federal agency. If your rules of logic adapt great if not so be it.
    Post edited by BS44325 on
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Free said:

I like seeing people "squirm" too... not for my own weird entertainment, but because that tells me they actually give a shit... and I respect people on both sides that actually give a shit
    some people think its cool to care about issues, youre right. and they go way too far, and act radical and hateful. and they run around convincing others that doomsday is coming before anything even happens. its on both sides. and its embarrassing behavior. no one can save the world through the interweb, but they sure act like they can.

i agree our neighbors have some legitimate concerns with The Don, and its beyond unfortunate. however, i don't experience stress and anxiety and fear over it every day. are you actually experiencing stress and anxiety and fear for your neighbors? if so thats definitely not healthy. me personally, i have my own family, work, health, finances, families health, family finances, etc. to stress over on a daily basis. thats not healthy either. i cant take on the worlds fears and anxieties. i cant stress for my black friends, i cant stress for my hispanic neighbor 3 houses up, i cant stress for the many black, hispanic, muslims, or whites that ive worked with for 15+ years at my company. i cant stress for all women strictly because people automatically assume womens rights are all but gone. it changes nothing. i'll stress and fear for me and my family if necessary, and i'll hope for the best for the rest, and let the process play out. i dont know what will happen. im sorry if me telling Hugh that im glad he isnt stressing over this shit anymore all the way up in CA is dismissive to you. i think its great advice for Hugh. i think some interweb heroes around here should take the advice too. and i think when the people on either side are this fired up, they have you all right where they want you. eating out of their hands.

if this makes me an apathetic, dismissive white male American to the radical left then so be it.

you wont respect me then, because i definitely dont give a shit. my Give-A-Shit Ship has sailed. ive had enough semi-serious conversation here now to last another lifetime. i'll take my serious conversation back to real human interaction, real life from here.

but can i get a HHHUUURRRNNNTT HHHUUURRRNNNTTT while we're at it???

• Options
    trump is my jesus christ you can say whatever you want

my2hands said:

Free said:

some people think its cool to care about issues, youre right. and they go way too far, and act radical and hateful. and they run around convincing others that doomsday is coming before anything even happens. its on both sides. and its embarrassing behavior. no one can save the world through the interweb, but they sure act like they can.

i agree our neighbors have some legitimate concerns with The Don, and its beyond unfortunate. however, i don't experience stress and anxiety and fear over it every day. are you actually experiencing stress and anxiety and fear for your neighbors? if so thats definitely not healthy. me personally, i have my own family, work, health, finances, families health, family finances, etc. to stress over on a daily basis. thats not healthy either. i cant take on the worlds fears and anxieties. i cant stress for my black friends, i cant stress for my hispanic neighbor 3 houses up, i cant stress for the many black, hispanic, muslims, or whites that ive worked with for 15+ years at my company. i cant stress for all women strictly because people automatically assume womens rights are all but gone. it changes nothing. i'll stress and fear for me and my family if necessary, and i'll hope for the best for the rest, and let the process play out. i dont know what will happen. im sorry if me telling Hugh that im glad he isnt stressing over this shit anymore all the way up in CA is dismissive to you. i think its great advice for Hugh. i think some interweb heroes around here should take the advice too. and i think when the people on either side are this fired up, they have you all right where they want you. eating out of their hands.

if this makes me an apathetic, dismissive white male American to the radical left then so be it.

you wont respect me then, because i definitely dont give a shit. my Give-A-Shit Ship has sailed. ive had enough semi-serious conversation here now to last another lifetime. i'll take my serious conversation back to real human interaction, real life from here.

you seemed pretty stressed about not stressing about others.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

Free said:

HUUUURRNNNT HUUUURRNNNTTT
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

Free said:

have no fear, Vaggar99 is here
  • Options

Come again?
  • Options
    are you suggesting that i'm your Jesus Christ?
  • Options
    ^^^
    :rock_on:
  • Options
    benjs said:

Is this true? Do the libs/radlibs get enraged when they hear this?
    I can't tell anymore since they are fleeing AMT. Thoughts from who is left?
    "You have that long early voting in Florida, it's so long and so many things can go wrong when you have that long period of time. A long long long period. It used to be you have a day and you vote, now you go on forever, weeks and weeks," Trump said in Baton Rogue.
    "We have to discuss that early thing, that's sort of - so many things are going on, I wonder what happens in the evening when those things are locked," he added, making air-quotes with his hands as he said the word "locked."
    The comments are sure to enrage Democrats, who have aggressively pushed for expanding early voting under the argument that it allows for those who can't take time off from work or their obligations on Election Day to still participate.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-questions-merits-of-early-voting/ar-AAlmJdw?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

I don't get enraged. Trump's policy has been to say things that sound valid, not which are valid. Why Trump is given sapiential authority to comment on cyber security is only marginally less confounding to me than why he has it as a politician. I think some liberals here are fruitlessly attempting to speak about disrespecting the presumably legitimately earned Presidency which Trump won, or even anyone who didn't cast a vote for Clinton. I won't speak for other liberals, but I already said my piece on why it doesn't pay to deflate or derate, and it was ignored and several pages more of "radlibs are so hateful" showed up shortly thereafter. A debate with insults and no decorum, and no obligation for both sides to attend - means that at least one won't. From that point, our politically-siloed social circles remain, as do adversarial relationships, apathy, and misunderstandings between people with opposing political viewpoints.
    At one point however, a debate must reach an end.
    The debate is over now.
    President-elect Trump won.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

im just suggesting that the world needs more interweb heroes like yourself. you really make a big difference.
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

im just suggesting that the world needs more interweb heroes like yourself. you really make a big difference.
    thanks. i was getting a little discouraged as of late. now i have renewed purpose. let's get out there and em by the neurons liberals!!!!
This discussion has been closed.