Options

President Elect Trump

Comments

• Options
    Baboons have big red asses and scratch their nuts a lot too.

All kinds of apes on this planet. We are the hairless variety. God screwed up on the first few batches of apes, but he rocked it making us apes for sure.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    ^^^
    We are all cousins and not descended from chimpanzees.
    Gorillas share a common ancestor w/ both us and chimpanzees, that's the common ancestor between gorillas, humans and chimpanzees.
    We are African apes since we're closer to chimps than bonobos than either of them is to gorillas we're a particular subset of African apes united w/ chimpanzees and bonobos but excluding gorillas.
    So we're undoubtedly African apes by any standard at all.
    So as an African ape I support President-elect Trump.
  • Options

^^^
    We are all cousins and not descended from chimpanzees.
    Gorillas share a common ancestor w/ both us and chimpanzees, that's the common ancestor between gorillas, humans and chimpanzees.
    We are African apes since we're closer to chimps than bonobos than either of them is to gorillas we're a particular subset of African apes united w/ chimpanzees and bonobos but excluding gorillas.
    So we're undoubtedly African apes by any standard at all.
    So as an African ape I support President-elect Trump.

"Oooh Oooh Oooh!"

(said while scratching armpit with arm extended)
  • Options
    Billionaire investor Mark Cuban said Wednesday it's probably best to wait until Donald Trump takes the Oval Office before judging him, calling the president-elect America's "number one draft pick."
    "He's who we put our hopes and dream with. Now it is easier because we haven't played a game yet," Cuban said on CNBC's "Fast Money Halftime Report." "No reason to rush to judgment or come to any conclusions now. Let's see what happens starting January 21st and we'll go from there.

"The reality that — whether it is me tweeting or anybody is tweeting, it is a way to reach other celebs, other verified users, and reach the media," he said. "So, the question isn't what the president-elect tweets or anybody tweets that's high profile. It's how the media handles that. We've kind of fallen into the literals and the serious nerves. And the literals will, you know, read about the tweets and the Times and elsewhere. And the serious-ers will read it in Breitbart and other places."
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/07/mark-cuban-donald-trump-is-our-number-one-draft-pick.html
  • Options
    Good job, USA.

You drafted Anthony Bennett!

Lol
  • Options
    Mexico foreign relations minister said her country was willing to modernize NAFTA after a President-elect Trump became.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/10/u-s-chamber-commerce-not-tell-mexico-defend-nafta-trump/
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    edited December 2016
    This has to be said. If you voted for this guy not knowing that he lies about everything, that makes you a normal human. If you voted for him and are still okay with the lies, that makes you a coward and a disgrace to this democracy. It's you that needs to be sent out of the country. Stop being a scourge to the rest of us.
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    vaggar99 said:

This has to be said. If you voted for this guy not knowing that he lies about everything, that makes you a normal human. If you voted for him and are still okay with the lies, that makes you a coward and a disgrace to this democracy. It's you that needs to be sent out of the country. Stop being a scourge to the rest of us.

Thank you for this.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    If you voted for this guy not knowing that he lies about everything then you weren't paying any attention at all.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    ^^^that's about 90% of the population
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    vaggar99 said:

to be fair, roughly 65 million people, including myself to be clear, cast their vote for clinton knowing full well the lies and dirt and scandal surrounding her as well.

HHHUUURRRNNNT HHHUURRRRNNNTTT
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    vaggar99 said:

But you're okay with Hilary's lies?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,995
    vaggar99 said:

This has to be said. You commented recently about how much fun it is trolling on AMT. I'm going to not waste my time and effort trying to have reasonable and logical debate with you because of that. Enjoy your trolling, and enjoy your new President-Elect, soon to be President.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    ^^^i wasn't looking for debate. i was looking for someone to actually defend a serial liar aka as Jesus Christ. No one has of course. Some will point to Hillary, others will say they voted for Hillary but never defend her.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

^^^i wasn't looking for debate. i was looking for someone to actually defend a serial liar aka as Jesus Christ. No one has of course. Some will point to Hillary, others will say they voted for Hillary but never defend her.

defend her? hilarious. do you sleep in your cape?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    ^^^i take that off, but the Superman Underoos stay
    what exactly makes Hillary such a disgusting liar? And why not just not vote or vote third party then vote for someone you despise so much?
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    thats good. you have to keep the cape crispy, no wrinkles.

in seriousness Vaggar, whats to defend? she ran a horrible campaign and lost. she had the Presidency set up on a silver platter and couldnt get it done. and that sucks for all the rationally minded folks that put their faith in her stopping the Donald madness. whats it say about her when with all the terrible shit we know about The Donald, she still couldnt win an election? its time to move on. i'd be embarrassed to still be "defending" hillary clinton now 5 weeks after she dropped the ball. she failed, we lose. pretty simple. the drama isnt necessary. but it seems like shes your Jesus Christ, so maybe thats why you defend her colossal failure?
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

what exactly makes Hillary such a disgusting liar? And why not just not vote or vote third party then vote for someone you despise so much?

i dont despise her. but she was far from perfect is my point. is that too hard for you to comprehend? believe it or not, there really are a few of us left who actually dont toe a party line and will call a spade a spade. i owe no allegiance to hillary clinton. she failed. i thought she was the best candidate for America, thats why i voted for her. that doesnt mean i have to stomp my feet and look past the fact that she is very flawed herself. that was my point, we all voted for her and she had a laundry list of shit following her too. maybe you didnt read that part?
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

can you point out where i said i "despise" her, or where i called her a "disgusting liar"? its this type of dramatic overreaction that makes radical liberals hard to stomach.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    vaggar99 said:

I have explained it on here many times but you are one who chooses not to pay attention. His supporters understood and accepted that Trump was/is making it up as he goes along. They have gambled on a non-ideologue who when push comes to shove will make the right decision based on the data places before him. There were two candidates who had trouble with the truth but it was Trump who gave the voter more potential upside.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

I have explained it on here many times but you are one who chooses not to pay attention. His supporters understood and accepted that Trump was/is making it up as he goes along. They have gambled on a non-ideologue who when push comes to shove will make the right decision based on the data places before him. There were two candidates who had trouble with the truth but it was Trump who gave the voter more potential upside.
    inexcusable. you have to look at yourself if you buy into the 'Well, he was saying that just to get elected. let's now give him a chance and see what he does.'

What the fuck man? So basically he gets up there and spews the hateful shit you want to hear and you get excited about him. Of course, I don't believe it, but he's saying the stuff that everyone is thinking. Really? Like telling Hillary she's 'going to jail' in the best man voice he can conjure up and then after the election goes on 60 minutes and cries like a little bitch at the thought of locking her up. what a fucking pu$$y
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-met-paul-ryan-today-attend-rally-louisiana/story?id=44069147

"I don't need your vote anymore!"

Let the Trumpgrets increase in 3...2...1!
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

inexcusable. you have to look at yourself if you buy into the 'Well, he was saying that just to get elected. let's now give him a chance and see what he does.'

What the fuck man? So basically he gets up there and spews the hateful shit you want to hear and you get excited about him. Of course, I don't believe it, but he's saying the stuff that everyone is thinking. Really? Like telling Hillary she's 'going to jail' in the best man voice he can conjure up and then after the election goes on 60 minutes and cries like a little bitch at the thought of locking her up. what a fucking pu$$y
    I never got excited about him but I never found anything he said to be particularly hateful. To repeat he was the terrible candidate with more potential upside for change. Your inability to process that is due to the fact that you are making the voter's decision way more complicated then it needs to be. Put the personalities aside and recognize that it was a "change" electorate. The party out of power only has to clear a small hurdle of competence for the electorate to turn. Most other details just don't matter.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,995
    vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

As BS has stated (which you chose to ignore and rant over), this was an election for change. It is exclusively your assumption that people didn't weigh the upside potential of positive change alongside the downside potential of harmful social rhetoric, against the proven track record of Clinton's continuation of the status quo (complete with all the perceived lack of speaking for the people) without that social rhetoric. The mental math came out predominantly Trump for enough people in enough states, and any retroactive analysis of the psychology behind those votes can only be conjecture.

Also, name-calling won't get you anywhere: if you're opposed to Trump's words, why don't you practice what you preach and speak decently? For example, the term "cries like a bitch" is quite sexist - maybe you should resign from the Ten Club forums.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,725
    BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

I never got excited about him but I never found anything he said to be particularly hateful. To repeat he was the terrible candidate with more potential upside for change. Your inability to process that is due to the fact that you are making the voter's decision way more complicated then it needs to be. Put the personalities aside and recognize that it was a "change" electorate. The party out of power only has to clear a small hurdle of competence for the electorate to turn. Most other details just don't matter.
    A few responses. It wasn't a change electorate, first of all. The electorate actually went with Clinton. And you outline the magical thinking I was talking about earlier. There is absolutely no factual evidence that trump will make the "right decision" when he needs to. The evidence is the complete opposite. He is 100% narcissist. He makes decisions for himself only, and his history supports this. Any "upside" to trump needs to be fabricated in a trump voters head. He presented no upside in his policies or history. Airing grievances on stage has no upside. It means he appealed to you emotionally, not rationally. You're just trying to make sense of it rationally after the fact.
  • Options
    And BS again lending credibility to the majority of Trump voters.

Nobody (outside of benjs apparently) is buying that. Of course there was a bloc of voters that we can a knowlege being intelligent, but the reality is Trump appealed to the simple portion of the population and the racist portion of the population.
This discussion has been closed.