Options

America is fucked

Comments

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,648
    mace1229 said:

If Hilary had one the other half of the country would be outraged (hardly any one in here). With clear corruption that many simply seem to excuse or deny, the complaints would be.
    Why is she not in jail?
    Why does she claim to be the hero for women, but slander her husband's victims?
    Why can she destroy evidence without any consequence?
    What the hack did they really talk about in that plane? It certainly wasn't grandkids.

Trump has issues. But why is it so hard to understand Hilary's issues and actions seem like a bigger issue than Trump's ego and rudeness to half the country? I'd pick Trump and his crude comments (and so far, that's all we know them to be were comments) over Hilary's to-the-bone corruption. The denial of her corruption is what is mind boggling to me.

Trump supporters weighing his negatives vs. Hillary's almost always used bizzarro logic, misinformation, and denial to make him appear better and her worse.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

labour? is that French?

British spelling. You know, how every English-speaking nation in the world besides the US spells it.
    just say no to the unnecessary "U"....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    edited November 2016

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

labour? is that French?

British spelling. You know, how every English-speaking nation in the world besides the US spells it.
    just say no to the unnecessary "U"....
    Anything else seems odd to me, of course. Does it matter?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

labour? is that French?

ya the ones we saved from hitler

• Options
    edited November 2016
    rssesq said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

labour? is that French?

What is wrong with you?
    FYI, the Russians are the main reason that war was won. That and Hitler's crazy decisions. Not that I don't respect American's involvement in that war. once they finally joined it. I'm not about to sink as low as you just did.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    well read I guess
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

labour? is that French?

What is wrong with you?
    FYI, the Russians are the main reason that war was won. That and Hitler's crazy decisions. Not that I don't respect American's involvement in that war. once they finally joined it. I'm not about to sink as low as you just did.
    haha
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

labour? is that French?

What is wrong with you?
    spoken like a true crazy Canuck. the Russians were fighting that war shoeless in the streets of St. Petersburg while we were fighting in Europe and the Pacific.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    mace1229 said:

So the list of those to blame grew to Trump, his supporters, HRC and her supporters, and the DNC.
    Who's left not to blame?
    I voted Trump. I am not a big fan of him, and it didn't take Trump pointing out Hilary's flaws to convince me not to vote for her. Her corruption runs so deep, her stances are fake and she only has them to get votes. Trump was a safer bet, albeit a dangerous one, it was still safer.

"Trump was a safer bet, albeit a dangerous one, it was still safer"

How in any world is a dangerous bet the safest bet?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,075
    edited November 2016
    I am absolutely embarrassed for America right now. Congratulations we now have a fucking reality TV star who is a misogynistic, judgmental, lying, antagonistic manchild with zero plan or experience as our POTUS.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

I am absolutely embarrassed for America right now. Congratulations we now have a fucking reality TV star with no plan who is a misogynistic, judgmental, lying, antagonistic manchild with zero plan or experience as our POTUS.

you had reagan and bush ... not like this is a new precedent ...
  • Options
    polaris_x said:

I am absolutely embarrassed for America right now. Congratulations we now have a fucking reality TV star with no plan who is a misogynistic, judgmental, lying, antagonistic manchild with zero plan or experience as our POTUS.

you had reagan and bush ... not like this is a new precedent ...
    This feels worse.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,903

I am absolutely embarrassed for America right now. Congratulations we now have a fucking reality TV star who is a misogynistic, judgmental, lying, antagonistic manchild with zero plan or experience as our POTUS.

eisenhower had no experience in politics and he did pretty good.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    8 years of GW and you think Don will be the end of this? I can honestly say that giant douche is DEFINATELY more intelligent than Chimpy? Can we at least agree on that?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    mcgruff10 said:

yeah...but he wasn't an idiot
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,903
    PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

labour? is that French?

What is wrong with you?
    No two front war and the ussr doesn't win. stalin begged the u.s. for years to please open up a second front. If there's no second front hitler can commit all of his forces east and game over.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    rssesq said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

labour? is that French?

I always think of this whenever I hear something like that. Which division were you in during WWII?

https://youtu.be/QsPDT5qHtZ4
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:

yeah...but he wasn't an idiot
    Or an elitist asshole that looked down everyone else
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Jesus fucking christ.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2016
    rssesq said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

labour? is that French?

What is wrong with you?
    spoken like a true crazy Canuck. the Russians were fighting that war shoeless in the streets of St. Petersburg while we were fighting in Europe and the Pacific.

Really, so how did Russia manage to liberate (and then seize) Berlin from the Nazis from all the way over in St. Petersburg?
    The Soviet Army liberated 16 European nations. All the other allies (including Canada) combined liberated 9, and a handful more can be attributed to a combined effort of Russia and allies. WWII was lost on the Russian front.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

If Hilary had one the other half of the country would be outraged (hardly any one in here). With clear corruption that many simply seem to excuse or deny, the complaints would be.
    Why is she not in jail?
    Why does she claim to be the hero for women, but slander her husband's victims?
    Why can she destroy evidence without any consequence?
    What the hack did they really talk about in that plane? It certainly wasn't grandkids.

Trump has issues. But why is it so hard to understand Hilary's issues and actions seem like a bigger issue than Trump's ego and rudeness to half the country? I'd pick Trump and his crude comments (and so far, that's all we know them to be were comments) over Hilary's to-the-bone corruption. The denial of her corruption is what is mind boggling to me.

So corruption is worse than ruining the planet, taking away a woman's right to her own health decisions, tagging and deporting millions of americans, and taking away marriage equality.

Really?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    how dare you vote for who you want to vote for. you are spose to listen to the all knowing media elite in manhattan, didn't you get the memo!

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/11/rachel-maddow-slams-people-who-didnt-vote-clinton-or-trump.html
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

labour? is that French?

What is wrong with you?
    No two front war and the ussr doesn't win. stalin begged the u.s. for years to please open up a second front. If there's no second front hitler can commit all of his forces east and game over.
    Yes indeed. The two front war is what I meant by Hitler's crazy decisions.
    Anyway, rssesq: "In mid-April 1945, the Soviet Army started the final offensive against the German capital, and on April 21, they entered Berlin. On April 27, the Red Army linked up with American troops at the River Elbe, cutting the German army in two. At the time, the commander of the US 12th Army Group, General Omar Bradley, praised the Soviet troops for their resolve in forcing the Germans out of Russia. On 2 May 1945, the Berlin garrison finally surrendered to the Soviet army. On 4 July 1945, US Independence Day, American troops officially took charge of their occupation sector in southwest Berlin."
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,648
    rssesq said:

how dare you vote for who you want to vote for. you are spose to listen to the all knowing media elite in manhattan, didn't you get the memo!

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/11/rachel-maddow-slams-people-who-didnt-vote-clinton-or-trump.html

We'll continue to see Trump try to villainize the press, which of course is a large part of the check and balance system in democracy. Try not to be his sheep, rsseq.
  • Options
    my bad, I thought you guys were Canadian not Russians who clearly wanted Trump to win the election cuz they are in cahoots together.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    I don't think will see another female run for this office for a long time ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    I guess no one can use the phrase "first world problems" anymore...........

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    edited November 2016
    If you support Donald Trump, you obviously have no place in this fanclub. You are against everything that Pearl Jam stands for. Peace, respect to others. If you defend a ordinary billionare with everything you have, think of your place here. I've seen even people swearwords drop here. People who accuse others only to stand with their point. When you are so obsessed with Trump, that you even use swearwords on your fellow fans, again, think of your place. I'm shocked.
    Post edited by JustaPJFan on
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

I don't think will see another female run for this office for a long time ..

Yes we will as long as Stein is around. I like Tulsi since she's anti Hillary and pro Bernie.
  • Options

If you support Donald Trump, you obviously have no place in this fanclub. You are against everything that Pearl Jam stands for. Peace, respect to others. If you defend a ordinary billionare with everything you have, think of your place here. I've seen even people swearwords drop here. People who accuse others only to stand with their point. When you are so obsessed with Trump, that you even use swearwords on your fellow fans, again, think of your place. I'm shocked.

So who do we have to support to belong in the fanclub then?
This discussion has been closed.