America is fucked

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

brianlux said:

This country is in for so much shit we won't know our ass from up. Trump with a Republican Senate and House? We'll see what happens in four years. What a shit-strom ride this will be. Trump supporters can all go fuck yourselves. I don't care if I get banned for saying it. Fuck you for fucking our country. You stupid shits will have to live with the fallout. Those of us with some common sense and concern for the well being of our world are stuck in this shit hole country with a majority who have proven themselves to be complete idiots fucking their country and fucking their planet. I fucking hate this place.

Direct your anger where it belongs DNC
    I direct it towards every single person who didn't vote for Clinton and who put forth effort to discourage others from doing so, personally. Clinton would have been a lot better than Trump, obviously. Maybe some of you are finally realizing it, as the world looks on in disgust? So have fun with a sexual predator who wants to fuck his daughter, can't wait for little girls to grow up so they can be fucked, who makes fun of the disabled, shames war heros, degrades women every chance he gets, and who can't even be trusted using Twitter. Bravo. I hope it was worth it for your egos.
    Hilliary's actions spoke louder to American voters than Trumps words.
    Yes, that is my criticism. That that was the reaction of voters is absolutely disgusting and the stupidest thing I have ever heard of.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    edited November 2016

brianlux said:

This country is in for so much shit we won't know our ass from up. Trump with a Republican Senate and House? We'll see what happens in four years. What a shit-strom ride this will be. Trump supporters can all go fuck yourselves. I don't care if I get banned for saying it. Fuck you for fucking our country. You stupid shits will have to live with the fallout. Those of us with some common sense and concern for the well being of our world are stuck in this shit hole country with a majority who have proven themselves to be complete idiots fucking their country and fucking their planet. I fucking hate this place.

i wish i could stop by with some fresh coffee and herb, Brian.
    benjs said:

Friday13 said:

Maybe you can move to Canada?
    Lol
    Woot

Nah I'd rather move back to my birthplace Chile Canada has to many folks like you that I need to get far away from Canada is to close lol ..
    Jose, if you change your mind, Canada would be lucky to have you :)
    Jose is smarter than that, who wants to live in canada?
    Most Canadians, to start. And based on the fact that the Canadian Immigration website crashed this morning - I'd say some Americans too.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Little girl and boy drama all over the internet today. Life will go on, half the shit trump said will never happen just like the previous presidents before him. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.

But all those sexual assaults happened, and one of the biggest misogynists in the world has taken the White House ... dark day for women everywhere. Especially since more than half of American citizens are cool with it.
    I don't get why it is taken as fact when nothing has been proven.
    I believe he is rude to women, and most likely used his celeb status to hook up with women. A lot of celebs do. He says a lot of lewd things, and says a lot of things that just aren't true. So am I to take that video that surfaced as a rape confession? I certainly cant hold a lot of merit to that, given everything else he says. I haven't been convinced anything was rape or sexual assault. Sure, it could have happened, but what evidence other than some women coming forward years later, days before the election is there? Have I missed some big trial?

Bill Clinton had lots of accusers, but he seems to have gotten a free pass, and remember how Hilary criticized those women for coming forward? I cant see how that would be a bigger victory for women if the first female president criticizes rape victims for coming forward. And there was a lot more substance to those accusations. Like I said, I think Trump is Lewd, and the allegations could be true, but just seems like a double standard going on with the amount of evidence that I have seen. Neither would be a victory for women.
    I am not giving Bill Clinton a pass. i didn't vote for him.

but to discount the things Trump said on that tape and all the accusers coming forward is naïve and borderline dangerous.
    this man is a disgrace. as someone who has a daughter what am i supposed to tell her?
    Tell her the truth. The world is a fucked up place. That life is not fair at least 50% of the time. Tell her to stand up and fight for ever. Tell her to put her big girl pants on and move on. Tell her it's not an easy ride for most Americans. If I here one more person say "what am I supposed to tell my kids today" I'm going to puke.
    I am referring to the fact that we just elected a President that was accused of sexually assaulting females.
    got any other ideas on how to explain that? or was that just one of his "jokes"? i will get you a barf bag. elvis
    Trump is the second president we've put in office that was accused of sexually assaulting women. Our kids will read the history books. JFK was banging Marilyn Monroe. This is not the first time this shot has happened. Raise your kids to think for themselves. Tell your daughter not to put up with shit.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940

benjs said:

Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

Nah I'd rather move back to my birthplace Chile Canada has to many folks like you that I need to get far away from Canada is to close lol ..
    Ah thanks Ben if I could live next to folks like you I'd have no problem moving there ! The world needs more people like you in it ..
    Likewise, my friend :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edited November 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Little girl and boy drama all over the internet today. Life will go on, half the shit trump said will never happen just like the previous presidents before him. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.

But all those sexual assaults happened, and one of the biggest misogynists in the world has taken the White House ... dark day for women everywhere. Especially since more than half of American citizens are cool with it.
    I see all types of women playing the dark day card today. What trump allegedly did to those woman is certainly awful. But don't forget, the strong woman that every thought was going to win stood by her husband after he got a blow job from a young woman in the Oval Office and lied about it. Hillary stood by instead of moving on. What does that tell all the little girls and women that support her? Let's not forget Bill has rape allegations against him as well.
    Bill wasn't running for POTUS. Trump is misogynist sexual predator, and possibly a pedophile. I think it's pretty clear who is worse out of him and Hillary. Enough with blaming a woman for the actions of her husband.
    As for "what Trump allegedly did". Accused by 11 women plus his own wife (so far) is bad enough, but his attitude in general is awful too.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I believe he is rude to women, and most likely used his celeb status to hook up with women. A lot of celebs do. He says a lot of lewd things, and says a lot of things that just aren't true. So am I to take that video that surfaced as a rape confession? I certainly cant hold a lot of merit to that, given everything else he says. I haven't been convinced anything was rape or sexual assault. Sure, it could have happened, but what evidence other than some women coming forward years later, days before the election is there? Have I missed some big trial?

Bill Clinton had lots of accusers, but he seems to have gotten a free pass, and remember how Hilary criticized those women for coming forward? I cant see how that would be a bigger victory for women if the first female president criticizes rape victims for coming forward. And there was a lot more substance to those accusations. Like I said, I think Trump is Lewd, and the allegations could be true, but just seems like a double standard going on with the amount of evidence that I have seen. Neither would be a victory for women.

but to discount the things Trump said on that tape and all the accusers coming forward is naïve and borderline dangerous.
    this man is a disgrace. as someone who has a daughter what am i supposed to tell her?
    Tell her the truth. The world is a fucked up place. That life is not fair at least 50% of the time. Tell her to stand up and fight for ever. Tell her to put her big girl pants on and move on. Tell her it's not an easy ride for most Americans. If I here one more person say "what am I supposed to tell my kids today" I'm going to puke.
    I am referring to the fact that we just elected a President that was accused of sexually assaulting females.
    got any other ideas on how to explain that? or was that just one of his "jokes"? i will get you a barf bag. elvis
    Trump is the second president we've put in office that was accused of sexually assaulting women. Our kids will read the history books. JFK was banging Marilyn Monroe. This is not the first time this shot has happened. Raise your kids to think for themselves. Tell your daughter not to put up with shit.
    so that makes it ok, yeah?
    and it would never have an effect on other people's actions when they see this man elected president even after all of these allegations?
    ok. thanks for the feedback.
    and yeah she won't put up with misogynistic pricks like Trump unlike women who actually voted for this bastard.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I see all types of women playing the dark day card today. What trump allegedly did to those woman is certainly awful. But don't forget, the strong woman that every thought was going to win stood by her husband after he got a blow job from a young woman in the Oval Office and lied about it. Hillary stood by instead of moving on. What does that tell all the little girls and women that support her? Let's not forget Bill has rape allegations against him as well.
    Bill wasn't running for POTUS. Trump is misogynist sexual predator, and possible a pedophile. I think it's pretty clear who is worse.
    As for "what Trump allegedly did". Accused by 11 women plus his own wife (so far) is bad enough, but his attitude in general is awful too.
    Bill WAS the POTUS.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,016
    pjalive21 said:

what about Clinton would have been any better?

yeah i voted for Trump, but it was because i didn't want HRC as president and neither did the American people

so you have two options: leave the country or relax and see what happens just like the rest of us did with Obama for 8 years and Bush before that

Not to mention Clinton was proud of the fact she made enemies of republicans. Was her answer to what enemy is she most proud of. Yeah, she would have worked well with the house.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

I see all types of women playing the dark day card today. What trump allegedly did to those woman is certainly awful. But don't forget, the strong woman that every thought was going to win stood by her husband after he got a blow job from a young woman in the Oval Office and lied about it. Hillary stood by instead of moving on. What does that tell all the little girls and women that support her?
    And second-in-command Huma standing by Carlos Danger, which may have been the cause of Hillary's ultimate downfall ...
    Huma separated from him but don't let facts get in your way.
    Not until it was too late, but don't let those facts get in your way. 2011 ... dick pic 1 ... 2013 ... dick pic 2 ...

August 2016 ... the ultimate worst dick pick with child sent to another child finally forced the issue which led to FBI taking a laptop with Huma's emails on it several weeks before the election when she was 10 points up.
    This shit had nothing to do with Huma and her former man and it's a joke to allude to that. If those emails bent you towards Trump it means you were ignoring other major facts about the two. This shit was about hate.
    Joke? First off, I didn't vote for that clown. I acknowledge that humans have short attention spans.

If Huma would have left him after getting caught a second time in 2013, that computer doesn't get taken by the FBI and an investigation isn't opened by the FBI weeks before the election in which Hillary had a more then comfortable lead while Trump was taking major hits for the Billy Bush tape.

Hillary had it in the bag.
    But nothing came of it and it was disregarded in the end. No one cares about facts anymore. It was a last ditch ploy on the republicans to gain an advantage. Rudy Giuliani and his FBI buddies did that. Sound fair?

The fact that more people believe the email thing over women accusing him of sexual assault is mind boggling. Just like Cosby, ignore it til you can't I guess. Must be nice to be that ignorant.
    I agree that it is horse crap, but if Huma left Carlos the 2nd time she was publicly humiliated, I think Clinton wins.

Based on recent history.

Not sure why you are making accusations that I'm Pro Trump and Cosby.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,016
    lolobugg said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

well you wont' have to tell her our female president will criticize her for being a rape victim and coming forward.
    My point, Trump is crude. Clinton was no better, so there is little point. He's accused of sexual assault, she supports someone who commits sexual assault and criticizes the women for coming forward. Seems about equal to me.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

I see all types of women playing the dark day card today. What trump allegedly did to those woman is certainly awful. But don't forget, the strong woman that every thought was going to win stood by her husband after he got a blow job from a young woman in the Oval Office and lied about it. Hillary stood by instead of moving on. What does that tell all the little girls and women that support her?
    And second-in-command Huma standing by Carlos Danger, which may have been the cause of Hillary's ultimate downfall ...
    Not until it was too late, but don't let those facts get in your way. 2011 ... dick pic 1 ... 2013 ... dick pic 2 ...

August 2016 ... the ultimate worst dick pick with child sent to another child finally forced the issue which led to FBI taking a laptop with Huma's emails on it several weeks before the election when she was 10 points up.
    This shit had nothing to do with Huma and her former man and it's a joke to allude to that. If those emails bent you towards Trump it means you were ignoring other major facts about the two. This shit was about hate.
    Joke? First off, I didn't vote for that clown. I acknowledge that humans have short attention spans.

If Huma would have left him after getting caught a second time in 2013, that computer doesn't get taken by the FBI and an investigation isn't opened by the FBI weeks before the election in which Hillary had a more then comfortable lead while Trump was taking major hits for the Billy Bush tape.

But nothing came of it and it was disregarded in the end. No one cares about facts anymore. It was a last ditch ploy on the republicans to gain an advantage. Rudy Giuliani and his FBI buddies did that. Sound fair?

The fact that more people believe the email thing over women accusing him of sexual assault is mind boggling. Just like Cosby, ignore it til you can't I guess. Must be nice to be that ignorant.
    I agree that it is horse crap, but if Huma left Carlos the 2nd time she was publicly humiliated, I think Clinton wins.

Based on recent history.

Sorry, wasn't referring to you in the second paragraph. I saw someone trying to say they're only allegations and had to unleash a thought.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    mace1229 said:

lolobugg said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

well you wont' have to tell her our female president will criticize her for being a rape victim and coming forward.
    My point, Trump is crude. Clinton was no better, so there is little point. He's accused of sexual assault, she supports someone who commits sexual assault and criticizes the women for coming forward. Seems about equal to me.
    well i am not comparing the two........that's my point but thanks... i am going to take the blue pill before i get more pissed off with this pro-Trump shit in here.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

brianlux said:

benjs said:

Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

Did a Canadian touch you in a "bad" place?
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Based on recent history.

Sorry, wasn't referring to you in the second paragraph. I saw someone trying to say they're only allegations and had to unleash a thought.
    Cool man. We gotta stay cool in weird times. Peace
  • Options
    lolobugg said:

mace1229 said:

lolobugg said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

well i am not comparing the two........that's my point but thanks... i am going to take the blue pill before i get more pissed off with this pro-Trump shit in here.
    I'm not pro trump or anti clinton. I'm just anti everyone jumping over board on this election.
  • Options
    AN AMERICAN TRAGEDY

In the coming days, commentators will attempt to normalize this event. They will try to soothe their readers and viewers with thoughts about the “innate wisdom” and “essential decency” of the American people. They will downplay the virulence of the nationalism displayed, the cruel decision to elevate a man who rides in a gold-plated airliner but who has staked his claim with the populist rhetoric of blood and soil. George Orwell, the most fearless of commentators, was right to point out that public opinion is no more innately wise than humans are innately kind. People can behave foolishly, recklessly, self-destructively in the aggregate just as they can individually. Sometimes all they require is a leader of cunning, a demagogue who reads the waves of resentment and rides them to a popular victory. “The point is that the relative freedom which we enjoy depends of public opinion,” Orwell wrote in his essay “Freedom of the Park.” “The law is no protection. Governments make laws, but whether they are carried out, and how the police behave, depends on the general temper in the country. If large numbers of people are interested in freedom of speech, there will be freedom of speech, even if the law forbids it; if public opinion is sluggish, inconvenient minorities will be persecuted, even if laws exist to protect them.”

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/an-american-tragedy-donald-trump?mbid=social_facebook
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    dignin said:

brianlux said:

benjs said:

Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

• Options
    edited November 2016
    lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

so that makes it ok, yeah?
    and it would never have an effect on other people's actions when they see this man elected president even after all of these allegations?
    ok. thanks for the feedback.
    and yeah she won't put up with misogynistic pricks like Trump unlike women who actually voted for this bastard.
    Right, it's all up to how girls behave and deal with it, didn't you know? Everyone needs to ensure that their girls don't put up with this shit... nothing mentioned about ensuring that men fucking stop what they're doing. :angry:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    edited November 2016
    The DNC failed miserably in underestimating the hatred for HRC. It was a mistake having her as the nominee. She lost to Trump, that's about as embarrassing as it can get. So for any women or minorities that voted for Trump, are they allowed to complain about racism or sexism anymore? I'd argue no as they promoted it in voting for this disgrace.

Sadly we were doomed the second it became Clinton vs Trump.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    The disenfranchised spoke...maybe now these career fucking politicians will take the disenfranchised more serious in the future...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Bill wasn't running for POTUS. Trump is misogynist sexual predator, and possible a pedophile. I think it's pretty clear who is worse.
    Bill WAS the POTUS.
    So? We're talking about the election that happened last night.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited November 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Bill WAS the POTUS.
    So? We're talking about the election that happened last night.
    We are talking about whatever fits our particular argument at the time we are trying to make it! C'mon now, you know how it works!
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,648
    lukin2006 said:

The disenfranchised spoke...maybe now these career fucking politicians will take the disenfranchised more serious in the future...

You forgot a word. The bigoted disenfranchised spoke.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    the ripple effect of this election will be felt for years. I'm at a loss.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

dignin said:

brianlux said:

benjs said:

Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

Haha, that's perfect. Very few laughs today, thanks for that.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Bill WAS the POTUS.
    So? We're talking about the election that happened last night. </blockquote

Bill Clinton is and was the exact same as Trump. A misogynistic sexual predator. He was the POTUS, trump is the POTUS. Hillary stayed with Bill. My point to all of this is don't go all drama filled on what to tell your kids today or say today is a dark day for women. The first woman who had a shot at the presidency stood by a misogynistic sexual predator. Why? In hopes of someday being POTUS. Teach that lesson to your daughters.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,648
    Thanks for the fascist poster, mayday. Why someone thinks an armed president is a good thing is a problem.
  • Options
    dignin said:

dignin said:

brianlux said:

benjs said:

Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

Haha, that's perfect. Very few laughs today, thanks for that.
    My boss tried to make a joke in a meeting today about Guiliani possibly becoming Director of Homeland Security or the FBI. I laughed. Kind of.
    I'm through with screaming
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    edited November 2016

Thanks for the fascist poster, mayday. Why someone thinks an armed president is a good thing is a problem.

how about an armed Eagle? The gold-plated track on the Tank? The explosion in the background?

Saw that on my social media feed and thought it was the most absurd thing I have ever laid eyes on
This discussion has been closed.