Options

America is fucked

Comments

• Options

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

what about Clinton would have been any better?

yeah i voted for Trump, but it was because i didn't want HRC as president and neither did the American people

so you have two options: leave the country or relax and see what happens just like the rest of us did with Obama for 8 years and Bush before that

I think that's pretty easy to say if your a white guy. I think american minorities and women .....and the rest of the free world have plenty to be nervous about today. Obama and Bush never came close to putting that kind of hate into their campaigns as Trump.
    Who is preaching a culture of fear now??? nothing is going to happen to minorities or women...good grief
    No, nothing.

Ah, the twitter culture.
    Twits.
    It must be true because some guy tweeted it.
    FMe
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    brianlux said:

This country is in for so much shit we won't know our ass from up. Trump with a Republican Senate and House? We'll see what happens in four years. What a shit-strom ride this will be. Trump supporters can all go fuck yourselves. I don't care if I get banned for saying it. Fuck you for fucking our country. You stupid shits will have to live with the fallout. Those of us with some common sense and concern for the well being of our world are stuck in this shit hole country with a majority who have proven themselves to be complete idiots fucking their country and fucking their planet. I fucking hate this place.

Calm down. Breathe.

People fear a President, what does that tell you?
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:

Little girl and boy drama all over the internet today. Life will go on, half the shit trump said will never happen just like the previous presidents before him. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.

But all those sexual assaults happened, and one of the biggest misogynists in the world has taken the White House ... dark day for women everywhere. Especially since more than half of American citizens are cool with it.
    Not everywhere.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247
    unsung said:

brianlux said:

This country is in for so much shit we won't know our ass from up. Trump with a Republican Senate and House? We'll see what happens in four years. What a shit-strom ride this will be. Trump supporters can all go fuck yourselves. I don't care if I get banned for saying it. Fuck you for fucking our country. You stupid shits will have to live with the fallout. Those of us with some common sense and concern for the well being of our world are stuck in this shit hole country with a majority who have proven themselves to be complete idiots fucking their country and fucking their planet. I fucking hate this place.

Calm down. Breathe.

I especially fear a president with no morals and who has control of all executive branches. That's scary.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    edited November 2016

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

yeah i voted for Trump, but it was because i didn't want HRC as president and neither did the American people

so you have two options: leave the country or relax and see what happens just like the rest of us did with Obama for 8 years and Bush before that

I think that's pretty easy to say if your a white guy. I think american minorities and women .....and the rest of the free world have plenty to be nervous about today. Obama and Bush never came close to putting that kind of hate into their campaigns as Trump.
    Who is preaching a culture of fear now??? nothing is going to happen to minorities or women...good grief
    No, nothing.

Ah, the twitter culture.
    Twits.
    FMe
    Who knows. I take people at their word until given a reason not to. Given there are swastikas being spray painted in Philly, this isn't exactly far fetched.

The Twitter culture, haha. You want to join the how to create a sentence or structure a paragraph culture?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,648

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

No, nothing.

Ah, the twitter culture.
    Twits.
    FMe
    Your denial and minimizing is understandable. Try to get to know some racial minorities to the point where they start sharing stories like this with you.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    I'm glad he won I want the country to go right down the toilet !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    tbergs said:

unsung said:

brianlux said:

Calm down. Breathe.

I especially fear a president with no morals and who has control of all executive branches. That's scary.
    President has become more and more empirical over last 15 years. I can understand the cause for concern.
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

No, nothing.

Ah, the twitter culture.
    Twits.
    FMe
    Who knows. I take people at their word until given a reason not to. Given there are swastikas being spray painted in Philly, this isn't exactly far fetched.

The Twitter culture, haha. You want to join the how to create a sentence or structure a paragraph culture?
    It makes people feel better to think everything is a conspiracy when the reality doesn't meet their ideals. Ignore and keep living in a tunnel.
  • Options
    It has only become a problem today.
  • Options
    unsung said:

I think you're being sarcastic, but either way people like this now feel empowered, which is never good.
  • Options
    tbergs said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

No, nothing.

Ah, the twitter culture.
    Twits.
    FMe

It makes people feel better to think everything is a conspiracy when the reality doesn't meet their ideals. Ignore and keep living in a tunnel.
    Not sure how anything fits into a conspiracy here...

I do think that a guy who ran largely on an anti-immigrant platform winning validates a lot of racists and they act out. That is not an unreasonable assumption.
  • Options
    Friday13 said:

Maybe you can move to Canada?
    Lol
    Woot

Nah I'd rather move back to my birthplace Chile Canada has to many folks like you that I need to get far away from Canada is to close lol ..
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940

Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

Nah I'd rather move back to my birthplace Chile Canada has to many folks like you that I need to get far away from Canada is to close lol ..
    Jose, if you change your mind, Canada would be lucky to have you :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

No, nothing.

Ah, the twitter culture.
    Twits.
    FMe

It's easier to post in quick sentences.
    How do we believe this guy?
  • Options
    tbergs said:

unsung said:

I think you're being sarcastic, but either way people like this now feel empowered, which is never good.
    I am not being sarcastic at all.

The position of President has too much power, but nobody here gave a shit yesterday. Well a few of us did.

Mark my words I will continue my position to dissolve government until liberty is restored.
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

No, nothing.

Ah, the twitter culture.
    Twits.
    FMe

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

No, nothing.

Ah, the twitter culture.
    Twits.
    FMe

Or lazier...
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,016
    PJ_Soul said:

Little girl and boy drama all over the internet today. Life will go on, half the shit trump said will never happen just like the previous presidents before him. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.

But all those sexual assaults happened, and one of the biggest misogynists in the world has taken the White House ... dark day for women everywhere. Especially since more than half of American citizens are cool with it.
    I don't get why it is taken as fact when nothing has been proven.
    I believe he is rude to women, and most likely used his celeb status to hook up with women. A lot of celebs do. He says a lot of lewd things, and says a lot of things that just aren't true. So am I to take that video that surfaced as a rape confession? I certainly cant hold a lot of merit to that, given everything else he says. I haven't been convinced anything was rape or sexual assault. Sure, it could have happened, but what evidence other than some women coming forward years later, days before the election is there? Have I missed some big trial?

Bill Clinton had lots of accusers, but he seems to have gotten a free pass, and remember how Hilary criticized those women for coming forward? I cant see how that would be a bigger victory for women if the first female president criticizes rape victims for coming forward. And there was a lot more substance to those accusations. Like I said, I think Trump is Lewd, and the allegations could be true, but just seems like a double standard going on with the amount of evidence that I have seen. Neither would be a victory for women.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

I see all types of women playing the dark day card today. What trump allegedly did to those woman is certainly awful. But don't forget, the strong woman that every thought was going to win stood by her husband after he got a blow job from a young woman in the Oval Office and lied about it. Hillary stood by instead of moving on. What does that tell all the little girls and women that support her?
    And second-in-command Huma standing by Carlos Danger, which may have been the cause of Hillary's ultimate downfall ...
    Huma separated from him but don't let facts get in your way.
    Not until it was too late, but don't let those facts get in your way. 2011 ... dick pic 1 ... 2013 ... dick pic 2 ...

August 2016 ... the ultimate worst dick pick with child sent to another child finally forced the issue which led to FBI taking a laptop with Huma's emails on it several weeks before the election when she was 10 points up.
    This shit had nothing to do with Huma and her former man and it's a joke to allude to that. If those emails bent you towards Trump it means you were ignoring other major facts about the two. This shit was about hate.
    Joke? First off, I didn't vote for that clown. I acknowledge that humans have short attention spans.

If Huma would have left him after getting caught a second time in 2013, that computer doesn't get taken by the FBI and an investigation isn't opened by the FBI weeks before the election in which Hillary had a more then comfortable lead while Trump was taking major hits for the Billy Bush tape.

Hillary had it in the bag.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

No, nothing.

Ah, the twitter culture.
    Twits.
    FMe

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

No, nothing.

Ah, the twitter culture.
    Twits.
    FMe

Or lazier...
    When people babble I tune out.
    Especially if it is in paragraph form.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I believe he is rude to women, and most likely used his celeb status to hook up with women. A lot of celebs do. He says a lot of lewd things, and says a lot of things that just aren't true. So am I to take that video that surfaced as a rape confession? I certainly cant hold a lot of merit to that, given everything else he says. I haven't been convinced anything was rape or sexual assault. Sure, it could have happened, but what evidence other than some women coming forward years later, days before the election is there? Have I missed some big trial?

Bill Clinton had lots of accusers, but he seems to have gotten a free pass, and remember how Hilary criticized those women for coming forward? I cant see how that would be a bigger victory for women if the first female president criticizes rape victims for coming forward. And there was a lot more substance to those accusations. Like I said, I think Trump is Lewd, and the allegations could be true, but just seems like a double standard going on with the amount of evidence that I have seen. Neither would be a victory for women.
    I am not giving Bill Clinton a pass. i didn't vote for him.

but to discount the things Trump said on that tape and all the accusers coming forward is naïve and borderline dangerous.
    this man is a disgrace. as someone who has a daughter what am i supposed to tell her?

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

I see all types of women playing the dark day card today. What trump allegedly did to those woman is certainly awful. But don't forget, the strong woman that every thought was going to win stood by her husband after he got a blow job from a young woman in the Oval Office and lied about it. Hillary stood by instead of moving on. What does that tell all the little girls and women that support her?
    And second-in-command Huma standing by Carlos Danger, which may have been the cause of Hillary's ultimate downfall ...
    Huma separated from him but don't let facts get in your way.
    Not until it was too late, but don't let those facts get in your way. 2011 ... dick pic 1 ... 2013 ... dick pic 2 ...

August 2016 ... the ultimate worst dick pick with child sent to another child finally forced the issue which led to FBI taking a laptop with Huma's emails on it several weeks before the election when she was 10 points up.
    This shit had nothing to do with Huma and her former man and it's a joke to allude to that. If those emails bent you towards Trump it means you were ignoring other major facts about the two. This shit was about hate.
    Joke? First off, I didn't vote for that clown. I acknowledge that humans have short attention spans.

If Huma would have left him after getting caught a second time in 2013, that computer doesn't get taken by the FBI and an investigation isn't opened by the FBI weeks before the election in which Hillary had a more then comfortable lead while Trump was taking major hits for the Billy Bush tape.

Hillary had it in the bag.
    But nothing came of it and it was disregarded in the end. No one cares about facts anymore. It was a last ditch ploy on the republicans to gain an advantage. Rudy Giuliani and his FBI buddies did that. Sound fair?

The fact that more people believe the email thing over women accusing him of sexual assault is mind boggling. Just like Cosby, ignore it til you can't I guess. Must be nice to be that ignorant.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    benjs said:

Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

Ah thanks Ben if I could live next to folks like you I'd have no problem moving there ! The world needs more people like you in it ..
  • Options
    lolobugg said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

but to discount the things Trump said on that tape and all the accusers coming forward is naïve and borderline dangerous.
    this man is a disgrace. as someone who has a daughter what am i supposed to tell her?
    Tell her the truth. The world is a fucked up place. That life is not fair at least 50% of the time. Tell her to stand up and fight for ever. Tell her to put her big girl pants on and move on. Tell her it's not an easy ride for most Americans. If I here one more person say "what am I supposed to tell my kids today" I'm going to puke.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

lolobugg said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Tell her the truth. The world is a fucked up place. That life is not fair at least 50% of the time. Tell her to stand up and fight for ever. Tell her to put her big girl pants on and move on. Tell her it's not an easy ride for most Americans. If I here one more person say "what am I supposed to tell my kids today" I'm going to puke.
    That quote tells me people watch way too much TV
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    unsung said:

tbergs said:

unsung said:

I am not being sarcastic at all.

The position of President has too much power, but nobody here gave a shit yesterday. Well a few of us did.

Mark my words I will continue my position to dissolve government until liberty is restored.
    What liberty(s), exactly, is it that you don't have?
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191

lolobugg said:

mace1229 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I am referring to the fact that we just elected a President that was accused of sexually assaulting females.
    got any other ideas on how to explain that? or was that just one of his "jokes"? i will get you a barf bag. elvis

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    brianlux said:

i wish i could stop by with some fresh coffee and herb, Brian.
    benjs said:

Friday13 said:

Lol
    Woot

Jose is smarter than that, who wants to live in canada?
This discussion has been closed.