tbergs said:

Friday13 said:

Maybe you can move to Canada?
    Lol
    Woot

It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    So does this mean that we are finished with the Clinton and Bush influence on the White House? That can't be all bad...
  • Options

mace1229 said:

So the list of those to blame grew to Trump, his supporters, HRC and her supporters, and the DNC.
    Who's left not to blame?
    I voted Trump. I am not a big fan of him, and it didn't take Trump pointing out Hilary's flaws to convince me not to vote for her. Her corruption runs so deep, her stances are fake and she only has them to get votes. Trump was a safer bet, albeit a dangerous one, it was still safer.

Safer? How? This logic is not based in fact.
    Facts aren't relevant to half the country apparently.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    Friday13Friday13 Posts: 120

OP chill.
    Let Trump guide you.
    America wants this.

Truth be told
    Patriots unite!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,575
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:

brianlux said:

This country is in for so much shit we won't know our ass from up. Trump with a Republican Senate and House? We'll see what happens in four years. What a shit-strom ride this will be. Trump supporters can all go fuck yourselves. I don't care if I get banned for saying it. Fuck you for fucking our country. You stupid shits will have to live with the fallout. Those of us with some common sense and concern for the well being of our world are stuck in this shit hole country with a majority who have proven themselves to be complete idiots fucking their country and fucking their planet. I fucking hate this place.

Direct your anger where it belongs DNC
    I direct it towards every single person who didn't vote for Clinton and who put forth effort to discourage others from doing so, personally. Clinton would have been a lot better than Trump, obviously. Maybe some of you are finally realizing it, as the world looks on in disgust? So have fun with a sexual predator who wants to fuck his daughter, can't wait for little girls to grow up so they can be fucked, who makes fun of the disabled, shames war heros, degrades women every chance he gets, and who can't even be trusted using Twitter. Bravo. I hope it was worth it for your egos.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Little girl and boy drama all over the internet today. Life will go on, half the shit trump said will never happen just like the previous presidents before him. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    what about Clinton would have been any better?

yeah i voted for Trump, but it was because i didn't want HRC as president and neither did the American people

so you have two options: leave the country or relax and see what happens just like the rest of us did with Obama for 8 years and Bush before that
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    edited November 2016
    pjalive21 said:

yeah i voted for Trump, but it was because i didn't want HRC as president and neither did the American people

so you have two options: leave the country or relax and see what happens just like the rest of us did with Obama for 8 years and Bush before that

Well if we are splitting hairs, more American people did want her as president
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

So your cool with all the sexual assault allegations and the fraud trial. Real fucking presidential. Please don't tell me he was any better than Hillary. What a joke.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,575

Little girl and boy drama all over the internet today. Life will go on, half the shit trump said will never happen just like the previous presidents before him. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.

But all those sexual assaults happened, and one of the biggest misogynists in the world has taken the White House ... dark day for women everywhere. Especially since more than half of American citizens are cool with it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

brianlux said:

This country is in for so much shit we won't know our ass from up. Trump with a Republican Senate and House? We'll see what happens in four years. What a shit-strom ride this will be. Trump supporters can all go fuck yourselves. I don't care if I get banned for saying it. Fuck you for fucking our country. You stupid shits will have to live with the fallout. Those of us with some common sense and concern for the well being of our world are stuck in this shit hole country with a majority who have proven themselves to be complete idiots fucking their country and fucking their planet. I fucking hate this place.

I direct it towards every single person who didn't vote for Clinton and who put forth effort to discourage others from doing so, personally. Clinton would have been a lot better than Trump, obviously. Maybe some of you are finally realizing it, as the world looks on in disgust? So have fun with a sexual predator who wants to fuck his daughter, can't wait for little girls to grow up so they can be fucked, who makes fun of the disabled, shames war heros, degrades women every chance he gets, and who can't even be trusted using Twitter. Bravo. I hope it was worth it for your egos.
    Hilliary's actions spoke louder to American voters than Trumps words.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited November 2016
    pjalive21 said:

I think that's pretty easy to say if you're a white guy. I think american minorities and women .....and the rest of the free world have plenty to be nervous about today. Obama and Bush never came close to putting that kind of hate into their campaigns as Trump.
    Post edited by dignin on
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

I think that's pretty easy to say if your a white guy. I think american minorities and women .....and the rest of the free world have plenty to be nervous about today. Obama and Bush never came close to putting that kind of hate into their campaigns as Trump.
    Truth^

this is a new low for America.. I can't believe you guys are admitting voting for this piece of shit....
    most of his supporters wouldn't even admit it to the pollsters.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options

pjalive21 said:

So your cool with all the sexual assault allegations and the fraud trial. Real fucking presidential. Please don't tell me he was any better than Hillary. What a joke.
    Your cool with the fact HRC risked our national security to 5 other countries and is corrupt as shit? Trump has his issues too but these two were the hand we were dealt...dont blame me that i chose the lesser of two evils in my eyes...HRC has no one but to blame but herself she should have won a landslide election but screwed herself by being shady
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    lolobugg said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

I think that's pretty easy to say if your a white guy. I think american minorities and women .....and the rest of the free world have plenty to be nervous about today. Obama and Bush never came close to putting that kind of hate into their campaigns as Trump.
    Truth^

this is a new low for America.. I can't believe you guys are admitting voting for this piece of shit....
    Like the voting booth, they can be anonymous here.
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,242
    edited November 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

But all those sexual assaults happened, and one of the biggest misogynists in the world has taken the White House ... dark day for women everywhere. Especially since more than half of American citizens are cool with it.
    I see all types of women playing the dark day card today. What trump allegedly did to those woman is certainly awful. But don't forget, the strong woman that every thought was going to win stood by her husband after he got a blow job from a young woman in the Oval Office and lied about it. Hillary stood by instead of moving on. What does that tell all the little girls and women that support her? Let's not forget Bill has rape allegations against him as well.
    Post edited by elvistheking44 on
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

Your cool with the fact HRC risked our national security to 5 other countries and is corrupt as shit? Trump has his issues too but these two were the hand we were dealt...dont blame me that i chose the lesser of two evils in my eyes...HRC has no one but to blame but herself she should have won a landslide election but screwed herself by being shady
    Give me a fucking break, you just voted for a reality tv star who has no idea and no plans to do anything. Hope you go down to his fraud trial and tell him how great he is.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247
    JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

brianlux said:

The big bad wolf just kept blowing and all the hot air filled the heads of Americans who think he's a change.

I really think this will benefit our country in the long run. Yes, Trump will cause us great damage, but it will wake up the people in our country who thought we were past these ideals because Obama was elected.

Let everyone truly remember this time and what happens when we don't balance power.

In the meantime, I'll keep teaching my kids about civility, respect and acceptance of all.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123

PJ_Soul said:

I see all types of women playing the dark day card today. What trump allegedly did to those woman is certainly awful. But don't forget, the strong woman that every thought was going to win stood by her husband after he got a blow job from a young woman in the Oval Office and lied about it. Hillary stood by instead of moving on. What does that tell all the little girls and women that support her?
    And second-in-command Huma standing by Carlos Danger, which may have been the cause of Hillary's ultimate downfall ...
  • Options
    Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

I see all types of women playing the dark day card today. What trump allegedly did to those woman is certainly awful. But don't forget, the strong woman that every thought was going to win stood by her husband after he got a blow job from a young woman in the Oval Office and lied about it. Hillary stood by instead of moving on. What does that tell all the little girls and women that support her?
    And second-in-command Huma standing by Carlos Danger, which may have been the cause of Hillary's ultimate downfall ...
    Huma separated from him but don't let facts get in your way.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    brianlux said:

Reminds me of my facebook post this morning.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247

lolobugg said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

Truth^

Like the voting booth, they can be anonymous here.
    I think it's a bit ridiculous that some can't admit who they voted for. If you really believe in what you did, then own it. I respect those who didn't vote because they didn't see what they want in any candidate. No one should vote just to do so.
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

pjalive21 said:

Bingo.
    His character is not presidential. Not one single fucking bit.
    Hillary has faults, Not implying she doesn't...but I trust her running our country 100% more than Trump.
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Not until it was too late, but don't let those facts get in your way. 2011 ... dick pic 1 ... 2013 ... dick pic 2 ...

August 2016 ... the ultimate worst dick pick with child sent to another child finally forced the issue which led to FBI taking a laptop with Huma's emails on it several weeks before the election when she was 10 points up.
  • Options
    dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

Who is preaching a culture of fear now??? nothing is going to happen to minorities or women...good grief
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    tbergs said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

brianlux said:

The big bad wolf just kept blowing and all the hot air filled the heads of Americans who think he's a change.

I really think this will benefit our country in the long run. Yes, Trump will cause us great damage, but it will wake up the people in our country who thought we were past these ideals because Obama was elected.

Let everyone truly remember this time and what happens when we don't balance power.

In the meantime, I'll keep teaching my kids about civility, respect and acceptance of all.
    Balance of power, where those Senate and house seats go? Wonder if a stronger Dem nominee would have helped down ballot?
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

PJ_Soul said:

Not until it was too late, but don't let those facts get in your way. 2011 ... dick pic 1 ... 2013 ... dick pic 2 ...

August 2016 ... the ultimate worst dick pick with child sent to another child finally forced the issue which led to FBI taking a laptop with Huma's emails on it several weeks before the election when she was 10 points up.
    This shit had nothing to do with Huma and her former man and it's a joke to allude to that. If those emails bent you towards Trump it means you were ignoring other major facts about the two. This shit was about hate.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521
    Βrian, i'm searching on the net but can't find nothing..tell me please about the participation..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

Who is preaching a culture of fear now??? nothing is going to happen to minorities or women...good grief
    No, nothing.

• Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    this

You got that right, the crying and the whining, nothing changes...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
This discussion has been closed.