THE DEBATES 2016

Comments

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,096

yeah, cuz colluding with Russia and looking at text messages of your spouse are the same. :rofl:

another "I love Hillary" post, how do you ignore the mounting evidence against her ?

Godfather.

Probably by weighing the mounting evidence against Trump and going with the better option
    wow !

Godfather.

It's pretty unbelievable that a candidate can be so much more unfit to be President than Clinton, but 'wow' is right. 'Wow' also is the incredulousness of the rest of the world when they see that, for some reason, there are Americans who don't share this opinion. On a personal level, 'wow' is what I think about the people who repeatedly ask about why we love Clinton so much. It seems there is very little passion for Clinton here, when there's just so much wrong with Trump, and ironically, his big head shouting "crooked Hillary" gets in the way of Clinton being held accountable for her faults.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,866

Jason P said:

Do we get our first ever candidate threatening to have their opponents executed tonight? Odds for a live F-bomb?

I hope someone lets a live monkey loose on the stage. That would be fun.

I predict a Hillary melt down in a play for the sympathy vote. LOL !

Godfather.

Haha ha she's the one who's been the constant professional in the debates have you not been watching them , you're hero has lost both of the previous two if anyone is to have a melt down it will be the giant asshole in the room ...
    Trump is always having a meltdown. It's his permanent state of being.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,467
    Ivanka says Donald "will accept whatever outcome happens". I predict his concession speech will consist of calling himself the real president, with the Trumpsidential Seal on the podium, calling for a revolution to end Crooked Hillary's false reign as President and the rigged system that brought him down.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,123

Ivanka says Donald "will accept whatever outcome happens". I predict his concession speech will consist of calling himself the real president, with the Trumpsidential Seal on the podium, calling for a revolution to end Crooked Hillary's false reign as President and the rigged system that brought him down.

Agreed , the man doesn't have an ounce of class in his character!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Trump, knowing he has lost, will throw everything he can tonight. Think chimpanzee and feces.
    My prediction is at one stage he'll attack Clinton for being weak and unfit etc., only to have his answer about her fighting strength from the last debate returned at him. I can't remember the exact words he used, but I guarantee Clinton has memorised them exactly.
    Yesterday Trump was actually making fun of Hillary for prepping for the debate, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Will the election improprieties videos be brought up tonight?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,467

Trump, knowing he has lost, will throw everything he can tonight. Think chimpanzee and feces.
    My prediction is at one stage he'll attack Clinton for being weak and unfit etc., only to have his answer about her fighting strength from the last debate returned at him. I can't remember the exact words he used, but I guarantee Clinton has memorised them exactly.

"she's a fighter, she doesn't quit, I repect that".
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,123
    JC29856 said:

Will the election improprieties videos be brought up tonight?

Off course Trump is gonna throw everything at her and still will look like an incompetent fool !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJ_Soul said:

another thing......stop with the personal attacks over opinions...or go ahead, I enjoy the opportunity to throw it back.

Godfather.

I'm still just wondering how you feel about Trump's plan to raise taxes for the middle class vs Hillary's plan that will lower them.... Just wondering what circumstances you are in to favour higher taxes for yourself.
    Jason P said:

Do we get our first ever candidate threatening to have their opponents executed tonight? Odds for a live F-bomb?

I hope someone lets a live monkey loose on the stage. That would be fun.

I'd pay to see a live monkey let loose on stage. That'd be freaking hilarious.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Some guy Danney Williams says Arkansas Bill his father. Says he was castaway and Clinton's refuse paternity tests.
    Trumpets are throwing everything.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer comes out tomorrow. America should focus on that--not these silly debates.
    Anyone actually believe that Trump is anti-abortion? I don't. In fact, I'd bet money that he's paid for a few abortions himself.
  • PJ_Soul said:

Anyone actually believe that Trump is anti-abortion? I don't. In fact, I'd bet money that he's paid for a few abortions himself.

Before you edit your post yes.
    Wow what a statement.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941

PJ_Soul said:

Wow what a statement.
    I'd say it's about 100% accurate.
  • PJ_Soul said:

Wow what a statement.
    In the best possible voice of Hitchens "name one, name one, name one"
    Whoops. I spoke too soon, lol. The sniffing is back.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,380
    Who knew the best moderator would be from Fox News?!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    mcgruff10 said:

Yeah, seems better so far.
    Ironic that Hilliary mentions trump being a puppet for Putin, isn't that precisely what the US does? Anyone who isn't a puppet Putin isv the enemy.
    dignin said:

mcgruff10 said:

Yeah, seems better so far.
    Indeed.
    So far, the best debate of the three... lots of time left, but...
  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Posts: 2,557
    I'm honestly starting to think Clinton's insistence on calling Trump "Donald" is to make us think of another Donald that (I'm guessing) most of us here actually like: Donald Duck. Hope it doesn't backfire on her, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • PJ_Soul said:

Wow what a statement.
    So because you guys don't like Trump you will smear him to the entire world and have him defend that 100% he's paid for a few abortions himself?
    No wonder the hate has to stop.
    edited October 2016

I'm honestly starting to think Clinton's insistence on calling Trump "Donald" is to make us think of another Donald that (I'm guessing) most of us here actually like: Donald Duck. Hope it doesn't backfire on her, lol.

I seriously doubt that has ever crossed her mind.

Anyway, one (the only?) thing Trump says that I agree with is that it wouldn't be Nad to get along as best the US can with Russia. Putin is pretty fucked up and scary. I don't feel comfortable with the US and its allies having a very tense relationship (at best) woth Russia. However, he doesn't quite seem to grasp all of what such a relationship would entail, and has never hinted at how that could be done in an intelligent way. I doubt he knows. I would be interested to hear exactly how he figures that would work, taking all of the complications into account.
    It's also kind of disturbing that, while he talks about making nice with Russia, he seems to talk about making enemies of Saudi Arabia in the same breath, and God knows that couldn't go well either.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,699
    He interrupts her every chance he gets. And then shushes her when she tries. Asshole
    I miss igotid88
    Trump should just dedicate the rest of his campaign to taking down the establishment both democrats and republicans.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941

PJ_Soul said:

Wow what a statement.
    So because you guys don't like Trump you will smear him to the entire world and have him defend that 100% he's paid for a few abortions himself?
    No wonder the hate has to stop.
    I'm not judging him. It's a guess based on his behavior and what he puts out there.
    edited October 2016
    igotid88 said:

He interrupts her every chance he gets. And then shushes her when she tries. Asshole

He really is an asshole.
    Just thinking that he should try smiling a bit. He comes off as so fucking unlikeable and angry just because of his miserable demeanor and total lack of humour in the debates (despite the fact that I have seen him use his sense of humour pretty well over the years). I'm not saying he should be joking around or grinning like an idiot. Just give us a smile once in a while to break up the perma-scowl he brings these days. It's not endearing just on a basic psychological level. Like... act a little human, beyond the sphincter part.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • ^^^
    Maybe Donald is just tired of the noise (made by women :smile: )
    There comes a point when you have to ask yourself what are we debating about.
    Trump has dirt like everyone else.
    But Trump has more dirt on people because of funds.
    Even conservative economists say Trump's plan is unrealistic ... the question was how does he explain that..... he couldn't.
    And I do find it, er, curious that Trump keeps harping on about jobs going over seas even though he has done that consistently himself. It's good that Hillary mentioned that. He completely ignored the factual comment (the same way he did when she brought up how he employed illegal workers and underpaid them).