THE DEBATES 2016

Comments

• JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Voting slaves it's horrible to live in sin sometimes....
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    JWPearl said:

And sometimes living in sin is kind of fun.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    It has it's flaws, divorce,aids,mental disposition,abuse,overdose etc
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

JWPearl said:

And sometimes living in sin is kind of fun.
    Amen, lovely and everly-wise often.

Plus, one woman's pleasure is another's sin :sunglasses:
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    JWPearl said:

It has it's flaws, divorce,aids,mental disposition,abuse,overdose etc

wow......think I'll just stay married LOL !

Godfather.

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Do we get our first ever candidate threatening to have their opponents executed tonight? Odds for a live F-bomb?

I hope someone lets a live monkey loose on the stage. That would be fun.
    Paul Ryan's debate response prep ...

Jason P said:

Do we get our first ever candidate threatening to have their opponents executed tonight? Odds for a live F-bomb?

I predict a Hillary melt down in a play for the sympathy vote. LOL !

Godfather.

Jason P said:

Godfather.

I think a live medical emergency may be Trumps only (very slim) hope.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    *Political analysts are saying that the Clinton campaign is hoping Trump will bring up the leaked emails so that they can accuse Trump of colluding with Russia who the Clinton campaign is accusing of the hack.*

If a husband is cheating on his wife and the wife finds out by snooping at his text messages is she at fault? According to the logic of the Clinton campaign she would be.

Why do they hate women so much?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,476
    edited October 2016
    yeah, cuz colluding with Russia and looking at text messages of your spouse are the same. :rofl:
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Hope

Obama 2008

Can't argue the info, discredit the source.

Clinton 2016
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397

Jason P said:

Godfather.

She doesn't need it.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    The final debate should be filled with laughs and entertainment tonight! Wallace is moderating and said he will let them challenge each other, so hopefully the two candidates will thrown down in a true grudge match. I'd like to see an octagon built on the stage for this one. Trump is bringing Obama's 1/2 brother Malik (who says he was best friends with Gadhafi, and blames Clinton for making things worse in Libya) as well as Patricia Smith, whose son was killed in Benghazi and who has been pretty vocal about Clinton "murdering" her son. Hillary is bringing billionaires Mark Cuban and Meg Whitman as guests. I'm looking forward to learning nothing new about the candidates' policies but anticipate a couple of hours of laughs and good times watching these two asshats take us further into the abyss. Since the result of this election is a forgone conclusion, we might as well just have some fun.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08

yeah, cuz colluding with Russia and looking at text messages of your spouse are the same. :rofl:

another "I love Hillary" post, how do you ignore the mounting evidence against her ?

Godfather.

another "I love Hillary" post, how do you ignore the mounting evidence against her ?

Godfather.

Probably by weighing the mounting evidence against Trump and going with the better option

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

Godfather.

Probably by weighing the mounting evidence against Trump and going with the better option
    wow !

Godfather.

Godfather.

I love hillary? that's funny. you haven't been paying attention.

www.headstonesband.com

Godfather.

wow !

Godfather.

yeah...like the majority of the USA

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

• SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524

Godfather.

wow !

Godfather.

yeah...like the majority of the USA

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
    You need to visit Godfather's 'news' sites for the real 'truth'.
    jeffbr said:

The final debate should be filled with laughs and entertainment tonight! Wallace is moderating and said he will let them challenge each other, so hopefully the two candidates will thrown down in a true grudge match. I'd like to see an octagon built on the stage for this one. Trump is bringing Obama's 1/2 brother Malik (who says he was best friends with Gadhafi, and blames Clinton for making things worse in Libya) as well as Patricia Smith, whose son was killed in Benghazi and who has been pretty vocal about Clinton "murdering" her son. Hillary is bringing billionaires Mark Cuban and Meg Whitman as guests. I'm looking forward to learning nothing new about the candidates' policies but anticipate a couple of hours of laughs and good times watching these two asshats take us further into the abyss. Since the result of this election is a forgone conclusion, we might as well just have some fun.

What's worse?

The above?

Or that we sit and argue over these two clowns?
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Last debate the issue of the trump tape came up, any chance the Podesta emails are brought up tonight?
    JC29856 said:

Last debate the issue of the trump tape came up, any chance the Podesta emails are brought up tonight?

Trump will likely try to insinuate that there is something evil in them even though there is nothing. Kind of like what you have been doing in that thread. Lots of effort for nothing.

• jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    unsung said:

jeffbr said:

What's worse?

The above?

I've never been this disconnected or disinterested in the politics of a presidential election than this time around. I've always loved the process and even when I didn't particularly like the candidates, I thought it was interesting. This time around there is nothing redeeming about the spectacle. We're embarrassing ourselves around the world. I just can't even engage in healthy debate or argument about these two. It is hard to feel anything but resignation when looking at what we've scraped out of the bottom of each major party barrel. The dregs aren't worth arguing or fighting over. I can't even hope for the eventual winner to expire and have their VP choice become prez, since I'm not particularly fond of either Pat Robertson or Howdy Doody. So instead of having my blood pressure increase, and in an effort to ward off Election Stress Disorder, I stepped back and realized that all I can do is laugh.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    Same here.

It doesn't matter who I vote for anyway, I'm in Illinois.
    Depending on who wins will determine my election night activities. I figure either way we might be watching it all burn.
    jeffbr said:

unsung said:

jeffbr said:

What's worse?

The above?

I've never been this disconnected or disinterested in the politics of a presidential election than this time around. I've always loved the process and even when I didn't particularly like the candidates, I thought it was interesting. This time around there is nothing redeeming about the spectacle. We're embarrassing ourselves around the world. I just can't even engage in healthy debate or argument about these two. It is hard to feel anything but resignation when looking at what we've scraped out of the bottom of each major party barrel. The dregs aren't worth arguing or fighting over. I can't even hope for the eventual winner to expire and have their VP choice become prez, since I'm not particularly fond of either Pat Robertson or Howdy Doody. So instead of having my blood pressure increase, and in an effort to ward off Election Stress Disorder, I stepped back and realized that all I can do is laugh.
    "Pat Robertson or Howdy Doody". :rofl:

www.headstonesband.com

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,866

Godfather.

wow !

Godfather.

Wtf is "wow" about that?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JC29856 said:

Trump will likely try to insinuate that there is something evil in them even though there is nothing. Kind of like what you have been doing in that thread. Lots of effort for nothing.
    Evil? Effort? Neither of the sort.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,124

Jason P said:

Godfather.

Haha ha she's the one who's been the constant professional in the debates have you not been watching them , you're hero has lost both of the previous two if anyone is to have a melt down it will be the giant asshole in the room ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....