Options

pipe bomb explodes at military race in new jersey and now a bomb explodes in nyc

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    lukin2006 said:

benjs said:

so...they're calling to charge this muslim terrorist as an enemy combatant ? AWESOME !

Godfather.

For one, it's not going to happen.

And two, so it's awesome to change the foundation of what this country was built on because some idiot blew up a dumpster?

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/lindsey-graham-wants-to-destroy-america-1786824584
    as soon as anybody joins the side of our enemies they are no longer Americans and should be treated as an enemy
    an to me that means no state or federally funded lawyers and no rights as an American, (the ol' stand by) go to a muslim
    country and tell them you demand your human rights and freedom of religion.

Godfather.

So you criticize Islamic countries for their lack of human rights and morality, then you propose that they should be a benchmark on how to treat enemy actors? Which is it - are they a strong role model for rule of law, or despicable? You don't get to have it both ways.
    play your game elsewhere, we don't need any of the muslim terrorist and sure as shit should not pay for their legal help, as I said these so called "home grown" terrorist deserve one thing only, execution or for the faint at heart on here life in a dark cell.

Godfather.

God I hate everything you say and stand for. Truly fucking sickening. Due process is not fucking legal help, good god.

Do white serial killers deserve due process?
    Agreed ... every one deserves due process.
    Must be something about that in the Constitution :murica:
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    lukin2006 said:

benjs said:

so...they're calling to charge this muslim terrorist as an enemy combatant ? AWESOME !

Godfather.

And two, so it's awesome to change the foundation of what this country was built on because some idiot blew up a dumpster?

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/lindsey-graham-wants-to-destroy-america-1786824584
    as soon as anybody joins the side of our enemies they are no longer Americans and should be treated as an enemy
    an to me that means no state or federally funded lawyers and no rights as an American, (the ol' stand by) go to a muslim

Godfather.

So you criticize Islamic countries for their lack of human rights and morality, then you propose that they should be a benchmark on how to treat enemy actors? Which is it - are they a strong role model for rule of law, or despicable? You don't get to have it both ways.
    play your game elsewhere, we don't need any of the muslim terrorist and sure as shit should not pay for their legal help, as I said these so called "home grown" terrorist deserve one thing only, execution or for the faint at heart on here life in a dark cell.

Godfather.

I think your statements are more suited for the ted nugent fourms. Haha.
    yes you're probably right but reading the spineless babble of a few on here is much more fun.
    I wonder if these guys sit at home at night make excuses for the terrorist and rioters who find
    Americans like them selves easy targets.

Godfather.

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,664
    I'm not sure why you think being able to put thought into an issue is an excuse.
  • Options

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

God I hate everything you say and stand for. Truly fucking sickening. Due process is not fucking legal help, good god.

is it violin time Cliffy ? America's enemies do not deserve "due process" and due process is not free, do you think all those
    people involved in "due process" are working for free ? and who do you think pays those people ? the magic money fairy ?

hating me is easy, living with your own weakness's must be a bitch though.

Godfather.
  • Options
    Godfather's the only North Korean with internet access.
  • Options
    and Cliffy it's just a message board don't let what anybody has to post get your panties in a bunch.

Godfather.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

is it violin time Cliffy ? America's enemies do not deserve "due process" and due process is not free, do you think all those
    people involved in "due process" are working for free ? and who do you think pays those people ? the magic money fairy ?

Godfather.
    What makes a citizen an enemy of the US? Is a white serial killer who actually killed people not more of an enemy of the US than a failed pathetic bomber?

I don't hate you. I don't know you aside from your stupid words on a message board. I hate your views and feel sorry for your pathetic scared of other people who do not look, believe or love (heterosexual) like you philosophy of the world. It's sad actually.

What are my weaknesses? I mean, I have some male pattern baldness but other than that I fancy myself a pretty dope guy.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603

and Cliffy it's just a message board don't let what anybody has to post get your panties in a bunch.

Godfather.

Ignorant people get my panties in a bunch. I am perfectly fine with opposing views, it's ignorance I can't take.
  • Options

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.
    What makes a citizen an enemy of the US? Is a white serial killer who actually killed people not more of an enemy of the US than a failed pathetic bomber?

I don't hate you. I don't know you aside from your stupid words on a message board. I hate your views and feel sorry for your pathetic scared of other people who do not look, believe or love (heterosexual) like you philosophy of the world. It's sad actually.

What are my weaknesses? I mean, I have some male pattern baldness but other than that I fancy myself a pretty dope guy.
    your own honesty in this reply was great and I'm sure you are a pretty dope guy....haven't heard that term in a while (dope)

What makes a citizen an enemy of the US? -anybody who joins the side of America's enemies.

I don't hate you.-just as you do I point out flaws and my philosophy on the world issn't quite what you think it is and I can't and wont try to explain it on a message board.

What are my weaknesses? - we all have at least one weakness and to be honest with you I have no idea what yours my be
    I can only guess that my opinion is much different than yours is on most issues.

I am honest enough with myself to call it like I see it and not how I think it should be when discussing topics on the train
    so I get fear based comments such as homophobe, racist, bigot and so on, in my opinion trying to be politically correct
    is for the wimps "say it like is" or don't say anything.

Godfather.

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,213

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

your own honesty in this reply was great and I'm sure you are a pretty dope guy....haven't heard that term in a while (dope)

What makes a citizen an enemy of the US? -anybody who joins the side of America's enemies.

I don't hate you.-just as you do I point out flaws and my philosophy on the world issn't quite what you think it is and I can't and wont try to explain it on a message board.

What are my weaknesses? - we all have at least one weakness and to be honest with you I have no idea what yours my be
    I can only guess that my opinion is much different than yours is on most issues.

I am honest enough with myself to call it like I see it and not how I think it should be when discussing topics on the train
    so I get fear based comments such as homophobe, racist, bigot and so on, in my opinion trying to be politically correct

Godfather.

well most of these domestic terrorists haven't officially joined the other side. they are just psychopaths looking to lash out at something or someone. other than the guy in California has there been one who had official ties to a terrorist group?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    pjhawks said:

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

well most of these domestic terrorists haven't officially joined the other side. they are just psychopaths looking to lash out at something or someone. other than the guy in California has there been one who had official ties to a terrorist group?
    Not to mention, who gets to declare the ties to a terrorist organization as valid? It's in ISIS' best interests to claim responsibility for each and every terrorist attack, but what if it's a lone actor with skewed ideals or mental illness?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

they have all had some ties or allegiance to isis and\or the islam nation and that is enough to be an enemy of America especially when they set off bombs and commit mass killings.

Godfather.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,837
    it's time to stop giving a voice to the ignorant. just ignore.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

grow a pair man, open your eye's and look around, is all this rioting and terrorist attacks working for you ?

Godfather.

• Options

grow a pair man, open your eye's and look around, is all this rioting and terrorist attacks working for you ?

Godfather.

Rioting and terrorist attacks have been happening our whole lives. You're just afraid enough now to want a police state.
  • Options
    benjs said:

pjhawks said:

benjs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Not to mention, who gets to declare the ties to a terrorist organization as valid? It's in ISIS' best interests to claim responsibility for each and every terrorist attack, but what if it's a lone actor with skewed ideals or mental illness?
    That motivation is for whites only.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,837

Godfather.

grow a pair? are you 12?

and that question doesn't even make any sense.

when you can honestly tell me that you would be willing to walk up to a muslim and tell them your opinion on the matter, that you believe they are evil and useless POS and should be deported, then I will officially have "grown a pair".
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Godfather.

grow a pair? are you 12?

when you can honestly tell me that you would be willing to walk up to a muslim and tell them your opinion on the matter, that you believe they are evil and useless POS and should be deported, then I will officially have "grown a pair".
    HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA !!!!! It would be worth it just see the expression on your face, didn't you say not all muslims are terrorist and I believe I even agreed with you and my quote you have used was in reference to these immigrants that hellary keeps wanting to bring here and I said half of them but you go ahead and pick which half are the "good ones" and let me know.

Godfather.

• Options

Godfather.

grow a pair? are you 12?

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA !!!!! It would be worth it just see the expression on your face, didn't you say not all muslims are terrorist and I believe I even agreed with you and my quote you have used was in reference to these immigrants that hellary keeps wanting to bring here and I said half of them but you go ahead and pick which half are the "good ones" and let me know.

Godfather.

Saying half is completely false and a result of your prejudice.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    edited September 2016

I'm not misinterpreting anything.

You're implying that 'Christian Terrorism' in the form of abortion clinic attacks is somehow congruent with Islamic terror.

It's not even close. And to do so suggests you are either aggressively painting Christians as bloodthirsty fanatics... or you're downplaying Islamic terrorism.

Remember I'm not religious and routinely mock religion of any sort. I'm not defending Christianity at all. I just don't think there is a legitimate comparison at all. It's not even close.

Why do you put quotes around Christian terrorism? Are you saying it's not a radical form of Christianity or that it's somehow a less relevant form of terrorism because less people are killed? Or that it's site specific terrorism as opposed to random people being killed?
    I'm saying that this is a term that seems to have been reinvented in response to the backlash extreme Islam terrorism has generated for itself by the apologists- those people stumbling over themselves to suggest the horrific acts ISIS and the like have spewed out within the US, Europe, and more significantly... middle eastern countries such as Syria.

And yes... it's much less relevant. I can handle 11 deaths in 30 years. I can't handle gays tossed from buildings, women buried chest high and stoned to death, concert goers gunned down, public beheadings, pilots burned alive, etc.

If you see these things as even remotely the same... there is something wrong with you.
    It's not a backlash. It's just about how people view Muslims in a bigoted way because of Muslim terrorism. The Christian terrorism thing (or domestic terrorism, whatever) is used as a comparison in a logical sense, not in a quantitative sense (although domestic terrorism attacks do indeed far outnumber Muslim terrorist attacks in America). I.e., you feel like this about this terrorist, but another way about this terrorist specifically because he's Muslim. It's not about downplaying Muslim terrorism, which is how you keep looking at it for some reason. It is about trying to point out some latent xenophobia/bigotry being expressed against normal Muslims because of Muslim terrorism, and this doesn't happen with Christians or white people when there is terrorism committed by those groups. Making this argument does not apologize for any terrorists at all. It is just about trying to clarify outlooks on terrorism in general in an attempt to prevent the growing result of bigotry towards a particular group of innocent people.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    Weird. My last post didn't post the thread to the top.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I'm not misinterpreting anything.

You're implying that 'Christian Terrorism' in the form of abortion clinic attacks is somehow congruent with Islamic terror.

It's not even close. And to do so suggests you are either aggressively painting Christians as bloodthirsty fanatics... or you're downplaying Islamic terrorism.

Remember I'm not religious and routinely mock religion of any sort. I'm not defending Christianity at all. I just don't think there is a legitimate comparison at all. It's not even close.

Why do you put quotes around Christian terrorism? Are you saying it's not a radical form of Christianity or that it's somehow a less relevant form of terrorism because less people are killed? Or that it's site specific terrorism as opposed to random people being killed?
    I'm saying that this is a term that seems to have been reinvented in response to the backlash extreme Islam terrorism has generated for itself by the apologists- those people stumbling over themselves to suggest the horrific acts ISIS and the like have spewed out within the US, Europe, and more significantly... middle eastern countries such as Syria.

And yes... it's much less relevant. I can handle 11 deaths in 30 years. I can't handle gays tossed from buildings, women buried chest high and stoned to death, concert goers gunned down, public beheadings, pilots burned alive, etc.

If you see these things as even remotely the same... there is something wrong with you.
    It's not a backlash. It's just about how people view Muslims in a bigoted way because of Muslim terrorism. The Christian terrorism thing (or domestic terrorism, whatever) is used as a comparison in a logical sense, not in a quantitative sense (although domestic terrorism attacks do indeed far outnumber Muslim terrorist attacks in America). I.e., you feel like this about this terrorist, but another way about this terrorist specifically because he's Muslim. It's not about downplaying Muslim terrorism, which is how you keep looking at it for some reason. It is about trying to point out some latent xenophobia/bigotry being expressed against normal Muslims because of Muslim terrorism, and this doesn't happen with Christians or white people when there is terrorism committed by those groups. Making this argument does not apologize for any terrorists at all. It is just about trying to clarify outlooks on terrorism in general in an attempt to prevent the growing result of bigotry towards a particular group of innocent people.
    Well said!
  • Options

hay ! are you racist against North Koreans ? because that sure sounds like a racist statement to me...you should be ashamed of yourself !
    somebody call the PC police on this guy !!!!! HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA !

Godfather.

• Options

hay ! are you racist against North Koreans ? because that sure sounds like a racist statement to me...you should be ashamed of yourself !

Godfather.

GF...

You've been out of bounds as of late, but this retort of yours is more clever than your opponents would give you credit for.

Are North Koreans fair game on the MT? Most are nice people that are merely the subjects of a brutal dictator.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

Godfather.

Just referencing how you're fond of dictators and police states.
  • Options

Godfather.

Just referencing how you're fond of dictators and police states.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGmRKWJdwBc

Enjoy.

Godfather.