Options

Third Man Package Arrived!

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    listening to it again right now. sounds fucking great from start to finish.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    KICK7071KICK7071 In My Tree, ON Posts: 712
    Red Lukin said:

True, however if the tracking number shows up on their website they shouldn't say it doesn't exist when I called them.

On the bright side I just received this 2 min ago!

Good! Just north of Toronto and anxiously awaiting for mine to arrive also! Cant wait to give it a spin!
    Toronto 10-05-2000 / Toronto 06-28-2003 / Toronto 09-19-2005 / Toronto 05-09-2006 / Buffalo 05-10-2010 / Toronto 09-11-2011 /
    Hamilton 09-15-2011 / London - Canada 07-16-2013 / Buffalo 10-12-2013 / Ottawa 05-08-2016 / Toronto 05-10-2016 / Toronto 05-12-2016
    Amsterdam 06-12-2018 / Amsterdam 06-13-2018 / Chicago 08-18-2018 / Boston 09-02-2018 / Boston 09-04-2018 / Quebec City 09-01-2022 / Ottawa 09-03-2022 / Hamilton 09-06-2022 / Toronto 09-08-2022 / New York City 09-11-2022 / Chicago 09-05-2023 / Chicago 09-07-2023 / Austin 09-18-2023 / Austin 09-19-2023
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    I haven't listened to it yet as for some reason I've yet to set up a turntable system at work ; )
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,478
    Got mine last week and I'm just a couple hrs north of Toronto
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:

Got mine last week and I'm just a couple hrs north of Toronto

Thanks! I needed that! haha

Did it come fedex or Canada post?
    Toronto 10-05-2000 / Toronto 06-28-2003 / Toronto 09-19-2005 / Toronto 05-09-2006 / Buffalo 05-10-2010 / Toronto 09-11-2011 /
    Hamilton 09-15-2011 / London - Canada 07-16-2013 / Buffalo 10-12-2013 / Ottawa 05-08-2016 / Toronto 05-10-2016 / Toronto 05-12-2016
    Amsterdam 06-12-2018 / Amsterdam 06-13-2018 / Chicago 08-18-2018 / Boston 09-02-2018 / Boston 09-04-2018 / Quebec City 09-01-2022 / Ottawa 09-03-2022 / Hamilton 09-06-2022 / Toronto 09-08-2022 / New York City 09-11-2022 / Chicago 09-05-2023 / Chicago 09-07-2023 / Austin 09-18-2023 / Austin 09-19-2023
  • Options
    Red Lukin said:

I haven't listened to it yet as for some reason I've yet to set up a turntable system at work ; )

Yet another reason to work from home!! I would if I could lol
  • Options
    Anyone received their copy from the regular TMR Vault membership or all they all 10C-One time Vault access copies?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,906

Anyone received their copy from the regular TMR Vault membership or all they all 10C-One time Vault access copies?

I received my TMR Vault membership vinyl last week. Haven't received my 10C "one time" Vault yet here in Canada.
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    demetrios said:

I received my TMR Vault membership vinyl last week. Haven't received my 10C "one time" Vault yet here in Canada.
    I received both on the same day.
  • Options
    nostackedvinylnostackedvinyl Maine Posts: 857
    Just listened to mine for the first time today. A couple observations after the initial spin. . .

Of The Earth with Jack is awesome!! Not one of my favorite songs but that version rips!

The ferocity in this version of Mind Your Manners really captures the rawness of the song and the venue.

And an excellent version of Hard To Imagine (one of my all time favorites)

Aside from that the album feels very quick. Not rushed but quick. I realize that is due to setlist, venue, set up, etc, etc.
    it's a fragile thing, this life we lead.

05/24/06, 06/28/08, 06/30/08, 05/17/10, 09/07/11, 09/11/11, 09/12/11, 09/14/11, 09/15/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 05/05/16, 05/08/16, 08/07/16, 09/02/18

ev: 06/15/11
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    demetrios said:

One to play and one for your vault, D!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,906

demetrios said:

One to play and one for your vault, D!
    Jed said:

demetrios said:

I received both on the same day.
    Both the same day? Wish Canada Post was that good.
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    Is the split color supposed to be split right down the middle 50/50? Mine isn't and the colors kind of run into each other. Is that normal or did I get a misprint?
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    It sounds incredible, btw.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    KC2917 said:

Is the split color supposed to be split right down the middle 50/50? Mine isn't and the colors kind of run into each other. Is that normal or did I get a misprint?

Nope. Supposed to be that way.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,566
    edited September 2016
    Got mine today in Vancouver (via Canada Post). :) Tracking still says that it's on its way to the destination country, so yeah, the international tracking is apparently totally useless. I hope this switch to FedEx isn't permanent. Anyway, looking forward to getting it home!
    BTW, I was surprised to see it's in two separate boxes that are held together with two thin rubber bands. They really trust those rubber bands! Both boxes are labelled, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few people got them delivered separately because the rubber bands broke during transit.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    PJ_Soul said:

Got mine today in Vancouver (via Canada Post). :) Tracking still says that it's on its way to the destination country, so yeah, the international tracking is apparently totally useless. I hope this switch to FedEx isn't permanent. Anyway, looking forward to getting it home!
    BTW, I was surprised to see it's in two separate boxes that are held together with two thin rubber bands. They really trust those rubber bands! Both boxes are labelled, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few people got them delivered separately because the rubber bands broke during transit.

2 separate boxes? That's weird unless you ordered 2!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,215
    I had a parcel pickup notice in my mail today (in Victoria, BC). Hopefully that's it. Will get to pick it up after work tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Whoops. No, I didn't order two, but I just got home and discovered that they sent me two anyway! I figured the book must be in the second box or something! Sooooooo.... score! :lol: I assume you just keep the second item when mistakes like this happen, right?? I mean as opposed to contacting them? I'm not about to pay shipping to return it to them. (I will sit on this for a while - I am sure I can find something good to do with the freebie :) ).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Whoops. No, I didn't order two, but I just got home and discovered that they sent me two anyway! I figured the book must be in the second box or something! Sooooooo.... score! :lol:
    Hahaha!! Dude congrats, that's awesome!!
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Whoops. No, I didn't order two, but I just got home and discovered that they sent me two anyway! I figured the book must be in the second box or something! Sooooooo.... score! :lol: I assume you just keep the second item when mistakes like this happen, right?? I mean as opposed to contacting them? I'm not about to pay shipping to return it to them. (I will sit on this for a while - I am sure I can find something good to do with the freebie :) ).
    Maybe a secret admirer bought you one too.
    Congrats tho, dude. Hahahha
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, kinda what I was thinking. Someone must have ordered it for her- don't think thy would print 2 shipping labels by accident
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Soul ain't no dude you two.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    edited September 2016

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Lol, thanks 2-feign! Although at least Dr. D for sure knows I am female. He just calls me dude. Which is nice, because I call women dudes all the time to their faces and I am glad I'm not the only one. :tongue:

As for the secret admirer theory....... I seriously doubt that! :lol: Maybe there was just a glitch in the TMR system, or someone doing the shipping fucked it up somehow. Shit happens.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Lol, thanks 2-feign! Although at least Dr. D for sure knows I am female. He just calls me dude. Which is nice, because I call women dudes all the time to their faces and I am glad I'm not the only one. :tongue:
    Uh, that sounds a lil naughty..hahaha
    I just called you a dude because I thought that RoleModels believed you were a guy and I was making fun. :sunglasses:
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    All right so…I ripped this to my computer. If anyone wants a 320 kbps mp3 rip of the album and Ed single, PM me. I don't think I should share links on the board. I can also provide .wav files if people want those, too.
    Target Center - Jun 30, 1998
    Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000
    Xcel Energy Center - Jun 16, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003
    Fort William Garden - Sep 09, 2005
    Xcel Energy Center - Jun 27, 2006
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    Xcel Energy Center - Oct 19, 2014
    Xcel Energy Center - August 31, 2023
    Xcel Energy Center - September 2, 2023
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

As for the secret admirer theory....... I seriously doubt that! :lol: Maybe there was just a glitch in the TMR system, or someone doing the shipping fucked it up somehow. Shit happens.
    I know she's a she :) I call chicks dude too!
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 847
    Mine waiting for me at post office. Pickup tomorrow outside of Toronto
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    VikkivaleVikkivale Los Angeles, CA Posts: 224
    still waiting for mine. B in California...
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 480
    For anyone who care, it arrived in Auckland, New Zealand today.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014