Third Man Package Arrived!

Comments

• Options
    BCBABCBA Utah with the mailman Posts: 220
    Listening

Ridiculous
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    Does anyone have the reddit posted rip? https://www.reddit.com/r/PearlJamBootlegs/comments/50iub1/live_at_third_man_records_out_of_sand_flac_and/

I read that it sounds great, but it's no longer available to download. Please share a link with me if you have it?

Thanks!
  • Options
    jvoorheesjvoorhees Langley, BC Posts: 199
    I'm in Langley (BC) just outside Vancouver.... Picked mine up from the post office just now!!! So they're landing in Canada now!!!
    05/11/2000, Vancouver, BC
    05/30/2003, Vancouver, BC
    09/01/2005, The Gorge
    09/02/2005, Vancouver, BC
    07/22/2006, The Gorge
    09/25/2009, Vancouver, BC
    09/25/2011, Vancouver, BC
    12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC
    12/06/2013, Seattle, WA
  • Options
    this release is series kick ass
    other than the way the vinyl looks-it would be cooler if more effort went into it being real art(i'm picky i know)
    setlist. killer. no talking killer++. right to it every song. just the music
    of the earth with jack killer
    love how the show sounds...played in a club with a small audience. really love that
    custom forms detailed 4 pieces in the package, adding up to $13 total. 3rd man aren't rookies in this game
    new ed killer on the 45. love everything about that release
    the picture book. the patch the pin. all top shelf
    bravo to all involved. this is def good merch worth buying
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    jvoorhees said:

I'm in Langley (BC) just outside Vancouver.... Picked mine up from the post office just now!!! So they're landing in Canada now!!!

They sure are. They started landing in Canada almost a week an a half ago which is pretty freaking sweet. First time in a long time I received a new Pearl Jam item before my friends in the USA received theirs which is totally shocking! I was worried a little cause the shipping confirmation from TMR said our packages would be shipped by FedEx. Anything shipped from USA to Canada via FedEx, you know you'll be paying customs @ the door, or a few day's later they will send you the bill. But these Vault packages were shipped by Canada Post. Giddy up!! :)
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,221
    Maybe FedEx has their own version of UPS Mail Innovations where the do the first part of the delivery but hand it over to USPS before it gets to the border so that it's handed off to Canada Post.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Zod said:

Maybe FedEx has their own version of UPS Mail Innovations where the do the first part of the delivery but hand it over to USPS before it gets to the border so that it's handed off to Canada Post.

They do, FedEx Smartpost. It's not much better than Mail Innovations, maybe a day quicker. Sometimes 2 if the shipper is close to the destination.
  • Options
    Such a weird setlist.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

Such a weird setlist.

so weird IT'S PERFECT imo
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    My copy arrived today in the GTA. Condition was perfect.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    If you are still a Vault Member over @ TMR ..

Jack White - Jack White Acoustic Recordings 1998-2016 (LIMITED EDITION- DOUBLE BLUE VINYL LP)
    http://thirdmanstore.com/vault/vault-novelties/jack-white-acoustic-recordings-1998-2016-double-lp-le
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,573
    edited September 2016
    Well, the sound on this album is indeed very good. I think it was made very well, which is no surprise, since TMR does it right.
    As for the show itself..... Well, Of the Earth is definitely very cool. I am not in love with that song, but JW's contribution and the extended jam is very enjoyable. As for the rest of it ... I dunno, it's okay. Nothing really special IMO. I think it's a pretty good version of Deep I suppose. Cool version of OTE aside, I'd much rather listen to any of the 10C Vaults. And I think that closing with Let Me Sleep was a bad decision. Again, not sorry I bought it, but only because I'm a Pearl Jam vinyl completist.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191
    Side 1 was ok
    Side 2 with Jack made it worth the price alone.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    edited September 2016
    demetrios said:

Jack White - Jack White Acoustic Recordings 1998-2016 (LIMITED EDITION- DOUBLE BLUE VINYL LP)
    http://thirdmanstore.com/vault/vault-novelties/jack-white-acoustic-recordings-1998-2016-double-lp-le

Now THIS is a great album! Have already listened to it 3 times on Spotify, and just ordered this ltd ed LP. FYI, there was some confusion about whether or not the VAULT10 promo code would work on this item. Some said it did, but it didn't for me, so I emailed TMR and they confirmed that this promo code should NOT work for this item, and if it did work for anyone they lucked out with a glitch.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    demetrios said:

Thanks for sharing!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Thanks for the head's up, @demetrios! I always forget to check TMR on Mondays.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,075

Such a weird setlist.

Agreed!! I love this record.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Nice work, Pj_Soul
    *PLEASE NOTE THAT DISCOUNT CODES DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS PRODUCT.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options

Such a weird setlist.

Reminds me of the Easy Street release.Also great. But weird selection. haha.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,233
    demetrios said:

Is it normal the shipping on these is double the PJ one? Also if you choose the fedex do you automatically get dinged duty etc?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:

demetrios said:

Is it normal the shipping on these is double the PJ one? Also if you choose the fedex do you automatically get dinged duty etc?
    I feel like the TMR shipping has recently increased. I don't recall FedEx being an option before, so it's like bringing that option in caused them to up all the prices for some reason, but I'm not really sure about that. Anyway, the 10C/TMR Vault was supposedly sent via FedEx and it was still handed off to Canada Post, so I wouldn't say that the FedEx option will for sure get you dinged with customs fees. However, I'm still not going to risk it, so I chose the USPS international option. It will take longer, but I don't care.
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

Such a weird setlist.

That was great as well, was just listening to it earlier this morning.
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

Such a weird setlist.

That was great as well, was just listening to it earlier this morning.
    I think I left it and lost in i a friends car in 2007 :(
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited September 2016
    Damn, missed the blue one today. Busy working all day and just got it in. Dang work.
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    Got my copy over here in Oz :hang_loose:
    Gotta wait until my birthday next week to open it tho :anguished:
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    BrothermoonBrothermoon West Kelowna, BC, Canada Posts: 475
    Still waiting in the sunny Okanagan, here in BC...
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,510
    Yep, still waiting in Vancouver too
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    thanks everyonme,for try to hel,p and offer me their spare record,finally my friend got it from ups,even with my name on it,,thanks!

seems ill not get this,,i order it and i put name and adress of a friend in usa.....thing is third man record accidentally put my name on the shipping and not the one i put at shipping form..now package is in at a fedex store in new york at my name and noone can pick it up..
    oh well.

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,446
    Landed in Toronto last night. Sounds great, love the new track.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

thanks everyonme,for try to hel,p and offer me their spare record,finally my friend got it from ups,even with my name on it,,thanks!

seems ill not get this,,i order it and i put name and adress of a friend in usa.....thing is third man record accidentally put my name on the shipping and not the one i put at shipping form..now package is in at a fedex store in new york at my name and noone can pick it up..
    oh well.

That's great, man!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com