DNC Leaks

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

At this point I think any email leaks can be refuted as fraudulent. It's easy to make shit up and publish fake emails.

Wtf are you smoking bro?!? Did DWS not get fired? Did Harry r not say sanders got an unfair shot? I mean c'mon man stop trolling the boards
    I doubt they were fake. The problem with these emails is that many of them are being grievously taken out of context and misinterpreted and then those misinterpretations are being presented as fact.
    just like all the stuff printed about what trump said has being grievously taken out of context ?...... yes politics' are a dirty game.

Godfather.

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,375

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

At this point I think any email leaks can be refuted as fraudulent. It's easy to make shit up and publish fake emails.

Wtf are you smoking bro?!? Did DWS not get fired? Did Harry r not say sanders got an unfair shot? I mean c'mon man stop trolling the boards
    I doubt they were fake. The problem with these emails is that many of them are being grievously taken out of context and misinterpreted and then those misinterpretations are being presented as fact.
    just like all the stuff printed about what trump said has being grievously taken out of context ?...... yes politics' are a dirty game.

Godfather.

Example?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?
    no...you know damn good and well this whole thing in politics' has been a statement twisting, word picking game of horse shit from the start and the few fact's about either side get lost in the hype and non sense spewed by mindless fucks.

Godfather.

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?
    no...you know damn good and well this whole thing in politics' has been a statement twisting, word picking game of horse shit from the start and the few fact's about either side get lost in the hype and non sense spewed by mindless fucks.

Godfather.

Disagree...Trump has been skewered by his own words both verbally and on Twitter. The moron won't even apologize or take anything back. His responses are generally worse then the initial comment.

Sorry but your candidate is an idiot and he's going down in flames.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,311
    It's amazing that after all of this, Hillary is still better than Trump. The republicans could have nominated about 4-5 candidates that would have crushed her. They nominated trump instead. This had completely made the reublican party irrelevant for many many years to come.

Al the while the Dems are making their platform even more expensive, more big government......

hippiemom = goodness

It's amazing that after all of this, Hillary is still better than Trump. The republicans could have nominated about 4-5 candidates that would have crushed her. They nominated trump instead. This had completely made the reublican party irrelevant for many many years to come.

Al the while the Dems are making their platform even more expensive, more big government......

That's what happens when you turn your party over to Fox News and right wing conspiracy bullshit media.

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Disagree...Trump has been skewered by his own words both verbally and on Twitter. The moron won't even apologize or take anything back. His responses are generally worse then the initial comment.

I don't expect he'll win but what really bothers me is that waste of life piece of shit Hillary Clinton will win, picking the lesser
    of two evils is voting for trump, Hillary is going to fuck this country to death just by picking up where Dumbama left off.

Godfather.

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

I don't expect he'll win but what really bothers me is that waste of life piece of shit Hillary Clinton will win, picking the lesser
    of two evils is voting for trump, Hillary is going to fuck this country to death just by picking up where Dumbama left off.

Godfather.

Yeah that's what you said 4 and 8 years ago. Things turned out pretty nicely I would say. Check out that stock market....

Hell I remember when gas went up and your people were blaming Obama. I don't hear the praise now that gas is low....strange

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,096
    edited August 2016

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Waste of life, piece of shit... do these adjectives you use to describe someone you don't know help you sleep better at night? They certainly don't further the conversation, save for making you look like a petulant, uneducated and ignorant child.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Yeah that's what you said 4 and 8 years ago. Things turned out pretty nicely I would say. Check out that stock market....

Hell I remember when gas went up and your people were blaming Obama. I don't hear the praise now that gas is low....strange
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH your statement is strange.....praise him because gas is lower ???? it always goes up and down and back up then around election time it drops ...wake up amigo.

Godfather.

benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Waste of life, piece of shit... do these adjectives you use to describe someone you don't know help you sleep better at night? They certainly don't further the conversation, save for making you look like a petulant, uneducated and ignorant child.
    LOL !!!!! I keep forgetting I'm riding on the short bus full of democrats, HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA !

Godfather.

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Godfather.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH your statement is strange.....praise him because gas is lower ???? it always goes up and down and back up then around election time it drops ...wake up amigo.

Godfather.

I'm well aware of that...yet your ilk were blaming him for the "ups"...not the "downs" that was my whole point

benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Godfather.

LOL !!!!! I keep forgetting I'm riding on the short bus full of democrats, HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA !

Godfather.

Yes it is clearly us that is riding that bus. Clearly.

benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Actually, if you applied these adjectives to Trump I'd feel the same.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs said:

benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

well then we share a common emotion LOL ! this election is not over yet, not that Trump has this wrapped but
    hopefully the sheep will see what Hillary is really up to.

Godfather.

Free said:
    and they laughed at the Republicans for going after Trump LOL !!! looks like the political pirates are abandoning ship, man I'd sure like to see the look on Hillary's face when that gal bailed.

Godfather.

benjs said:

benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

well then we share a common emotion LOL ! this election is not over yet, not that Trump has this wrapped but

Godfather.

Godfather,

I think many here would agree with you that Clinton's actions have ranged from anything from unethical/unprofessional/irresponsible to straight-up illegal. Many would also agree with you that favouritism has been shown towards Clinton because of connections made from behaviours, again, ranging from unethical/unprofessional/irresponsible to straight-up illegal.

On the Republican side of things, however, Trump exhibits these traits and then some (i.e. attitudes that are considered counter-progressive, bigoted, ignorant, and without merit or proof). Trump's political experience is next to nil, so the only thing that people can base their opinions on are his business experience - which is hardly a perfect track record.

Between two humans who are flawed in their own unique ways, voting for Clinton does not necessarily mean that a voter is a sheep: rather, that people believe she would be the less catastrophic of the two candidates. In fact, I would bet that the injustices at the end of her term will be more or less equal to the injustices the American people suffer from today: no better, no worse. This is what Clinton represents to me - an America that stays, for better or for worse, similar in its trajectory to today.

EV
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    benjs said:

benjs said:

benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather,

I think many here would agree with you that Clinton's actions have ranged from anything from unethical/unprofessional/irresponsible to straight-up illegal. Many would also agree with you that favouritism has been shown towards Clinton because of connections made from behaviours, again, ranging from unethical/unprofessional/irresponsible to straight-up illegal.

On the Republican side of things, however, Trump exhibits these traits and then some (i.e. attitudes that are considered counter-progressive, bigoted, ignorant, and without merit or proof). Trump's political experience is next to nil, so the only thing that people can base their opinions on are his business experience - which is hardly a perfect track record.

Between two humans who are flawed in their own unique ways, voting for Clinton does not necessarily mean that a voter is a sheep: rather, that people believe she would be the less catastrophic of the two candidates. In fact, I would bet that the injustices at the end of her term will be more or less equal to the injustices the American people suffer from today: no better, no worse. This is what Clinton represents to me - an America that stays, for better or for worse, similar in its trajectory to today.
    the trajectory is more injustice ... that trajectory has been in place for a while now ...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,862
    edited August 2016

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

No, not at all. Trump's idiotic comments are, as far as I've seen, being taken at 100% face value. It's not hard to do. His ridiculous tweets and comments aren't normally up for interpretation, as they are just statements and declarations spewed at us. I am talking about things like the example I used, where people were emailing about Trump's dumbass taco bowl tweet. They were facetiously talking about "taco bowl engagement" in reference to Trump's blunder, and many readers took that to mean that the Dems were actually calling their own actions taco bowl engagement, which was actually the exact opposite of what they meant. Without reading the whole conversation in an email from beginning to end, these emails can lose a lot of their context with the readers.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,862
    edited August 2016
    benjs said:

benjs said:

benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather,

GF doesn't care. As long as it's the Republican candidate that's running against Clinton, he'll offer his unconditional support. This is obvious of course, because he often gleefully accuses the Dems and/or Hillary for things that the Republicans and/or Trump do at even more egregious levels, and he couldn't care less. He doesn't even seem to understand that he's doing it, and refuses to clarify when he's called out on it (repeatedly). We all know this.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    benjs said:

benjs said:

benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather,

you're right, I lost it for a while but as of now I'm still supporting Trump just on a gut feeling.

Godfather.

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,311
    One cannot vote for trump in this election unless you are willing to ignore too many serious issues like racism, sexism, etc

I agree with trump on some issues (though it's hard since he hardly talks about issues), but the person he is and his motivation behind what he says is something I cannot agree with.

I'll either be voting for Hillary or sitting this one out. Both are bad choices.
    hippiemom = goodness
    PJ_Soul said:

benjs said:

benjs said:

benjs said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Godfather.

Example?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather,

GF doesn't care. As long as it's the Republican candidate that's running against Clinton, he'll offer his unconditional support. This is obvious of course, because he often gleefully accuses the Dems and/or Hillary for things that the Republicans and/or Trump do at even more egregious levels, and he couldn't care less. He doesn't even seem to understand that he's doing it, and refuses to clarify when he's called out on it (repeatedly). We all know this.
    well, your wrong but your opinion is dully noted.
    I understand just fine it's really simple, I am of the opinion that Americans come first when talking political points such as refugees and illegal immigration, the 2nd amendment and presidential races etc. etc. also; clarify ? ......you mean take the bait ?, if I have to "clarify" my statement to you on the train then chances are you will never understand probably because you are of another opinion than mine so what's the point ? would "clarifying" any statement I make persuade you to change your mind or will it give you another point to argue ? and besides I have stated many times that I never vote according to party despite what my registered affiliation is but for the sake of argument I am labeled a Republican here (no big deal to me) and believe it of not I have voted Democrat as many times as I have voted Republican ...I believe anyway.

Godfather.

• DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    edited August 2016
    Oh yea, that second amendment. The time will come where that outdated amendment is updated.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/08/elizabeth_warren_criticizes_dnc_on_emails

Elizabeth Warren criticizes
 DNC on emails
    Calls scandal an ‘embarrassment’

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Free said:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/08/elizabeth_warren_criticizes_dnc_on_emails

DNC on emails

What happens if wilkileaks has those missing emails? Clinton doesn't have much credibility, but what happens to the FBI? Do they get investigated? I think at this point anything is possible.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    lukin2006 said:

Free said:

DNC on emails

What happens if wilkileaks has those missing emails? Clinton doesn't have much credibility, but what happens to the FBI? Do they get investigated? I think at this point anything is possible.
    i give 50/50 odds on the email's being hacked and released. If it happens, I think they will wait one month prior to election day to drop da bomb..
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Jason P said:

lukin2006 said:

Free said:

DNC on emails

i give 50/50 odds on the email's being hacked and released. If it happens, I think they will wait one month prior to election day to drop da bomb..
    And then what happens .... does the griping begin but the severity of the issues just get ignored to avoid the possibility of POTUS Trump. It seems to me if the republicans had a halfway decent candidate then they would have a real shot at the White House ... maybe Trump drops out by then! This election must really suck for the US media, I can't see to many people paying attention seeing as the outcome is likely determined unless wikileaks drops a doozy on the American public. I think our politics are screwed up at times, but this US election is strange.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    lukin2006 said:

Jason P said:

lukin2006 said:

Free said:

DNC on emails

And then what happens .... does the griping begin but the severity of the issues just get ignored to avoid the possibility of POTUS Trump. It seems to me if the republicans had a halfway decent candidate then they would have a real shot at the White House ... maybe Trump drops out by then! This election must really suck for the US media, I can't see to many people paying attention seeing as the outcome is likely determined unless wikileaks drops a doozy on the American public. I think our politics are screwed up at times, but this US election is strange.
    Depends on the severity. If the smoking gun relates to Hillary telling someone to remove a classified header and send an email over a nonsecure network the question will be "what was the sensitive information?"

Information can be marked classified and be so obscure that it is meaningless to everyone.