DNC Leaks

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,384
    Free said:

You may accept corruption, that's your choice. That's why our country is the way it is today, not because you accept it, but because everybody seems to accept it, throw their hands up into the air, and say they have no power.

I know I, for one, as a Bernie Sanders supporter, speaking for the millions of Sanders supporters, does not accept the corruption of this country. That's the difference between me and you. Power in numbers, baby. Now that Bernie Sanders is brought this to light, the movement only get stronger. Our goal is to get money out of politics and to get more progressives in, more leaders Who actually give a damn about the people of this country and not the corporate interests. We do have the power, power of numbers, but it is up to individuals whether they vote with their dollars every day, have faith in their values, and vote based on values, not on "falling in line".

That's all fine and good but Bernie wants you to support Hillary.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514

We haven't made it to November yet. If it was after November, professionals would be the way to go. Before November, would you go with an obviously professional hit? Let's ask Godfather. Godfather, what say ye?

professional hit, it rings with the familiarity of Clinton foe's in the past, no double tap and made to look other than it is....yes she's that smart.

Godfather.

Dammit GF, next time I consider asking for your expert testimony, I'm going to give you an orange rind instead. Lol ;)
    LOL !!!!! you just lifted the mood for me around here, thank you !

Godfather.

You're most certainly welcome! :)
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited August 2016

Free said:

You may accept corruption, that's your choice. That's why our country is the way it is today, not because you accept it, but because everybody seems to accept it, throw their hands up into the air, and say they have no power.

I know I, for one, as a Bernie Sanders supporter, speaking for the millions of Sanders supporters, does not accept the corruption of this country. That's the difference between me and you. Power in numbers, baby. Now that Bernie Sanders is brought this to light, the movement only get stronger. Our goal is to get money out of politics and to get more progressives in, more leaders Who actually give a damn about the people of this country and not the corporate interests. We do have the power, power of numbers, but it is up to individuals whether they vote with their dollars every day, have faith in their values, and vote based on values, not on "falling in line".

Bernie pulled a 180 and fell in line. His position as a senator probably dictated that. But for his independently minded supporters, we don't just fall in line. We know what we want, and it's not Hillary Or Trump.

Nor do we take the DNC leaks casually.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

Excpet that we lost to Clinton by millions of numbers.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

And Gern, since this is all not happening, according to some, why don't you divulge us and tell us why Hillary refuses to address the Wikileaks, anyway!

Because it isn't smart to give press to an issue which is detrimental to your campaign...duh!
    Because avoiding it will make it all go away... Yet, it doesn't work that way.
    It's working though, the primary is over and most folks have moved on.
    You think that if the media doesn't cover it, people forget? Oh, the power of media in some people's minds...
    I didn't mention the media, that's your straw man.
    Boogeyman is more like it.
    The big bad media has way more power over your mind than mine obviously.
    Yet you think people are just going to forget the DNC leaks? Really...
    Most people I know never cared very much to begin with, politics as usual.
    Those are people who don't give a damn who leads this country.
    Some people give up and accept reality for what it is, some people grasp at ideals that are beyond their reach. Meeting in the middle is ideal, but in most cases you can't be in the middle, if you try to sit on the fence you just fall on your face to one side or the other.
    Not sure what this "give up and accept reality" is all about. Falling in line perhaps? Tell that to the millions who are Sanders supporters who will not "give up and accept reality" of accepting one of 2 of the most unpopular US presidential candidates ever. No one should have to give up on their values, ideals, and accepting this for the next leader of our country. Reality is that 2 DNC employees are dead, and a VP of Research in Washington was murdered. No motives available...

Reality is that we're stuck with a president whom the majority of this country doesn't even want, but the system is rigged. Reality is Clinton promoting a damned DNC chair and then not addressing the DNC leaks. If that doesn't make her look generally suspicious, I don't know what does.
    Will you accept reality on November 9 when Clinton or Trump wins, or will you still think Bernie or Stein or whoever still has a chance?
    Will you fall in line, or will you secede the US?

How many years have you been following politics? You speak as if this is the first election cycle you have been a part of. Corruption is a fact of human life, if it wasn't, we wouldn't need government at all!
    so the governments purpose is corruption control ? LOL ! they created the corruption while finding ways to get more of your money thru tax dollars, fee's and fines not to mention getting all of us to fall for stupid shit like this election while they do their dirt in other areas, true governments purpose is to SERVE THE PEOPLE and lately that's been debatable.

Godfather.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,866

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

And Gern, since this is all not happening, according to some, why don't you divulge us and tell us why Hillary refuses to address the Wikileaks, anyway!

Because it isn't smart to give press to an issue which is detrimental to your campaign...duh!
    You think that if the media doesn't cover it, people forget? Oh, the power of media in some people's minds...
    Some people give up and accept reality for what it is, some people grasp at ideals that are beyond their reach. Meeting in the middle is ideal, but in most cases you can't be in the middle, if you try to sit on the fence you just fall on your face to one side or the other.
    Not sure what this "give up and accept reality" is all about. Falling in line perhaps? Tell that to the millions who are Sanders supporters who will not "give up and accept reality" of accepting one of 2 of the most unpopular US presidential candidates ever. No one should have to give up on their values, ideals, and accepting this for the next leader of our country. Reality is that 2 DNC employees are dead, and a VP of Research in Washington was murdered. No motives available...

Reality is that we're stuck with a president whom the majority of this country doesn't even want, but the system is rigged. Reality is Clinton promoting a damned DNC chair and then not addressing the DNC leaks. If that doesn't make her look generally suspicious, I don't know what does.
    Will you accept reality on November 9 when Clinton or Trump wins, or will you still think Bernie or Stein or whoever still has a chance?

How many years have you been following politics? You speak as if this is the first election cycle you have been a part of. Corruption is a fact of human life, if it wasn't, we wouldn't need government at all!
    so the governments purpose is corruption control ? LOL ! they created the corruption while finding ways to get more of your money thru tax dollars, fee's and fines not to mention getting all of us to fall for stupid shit like this election while they do their dirt in other areas, true governments purpose is to SERVE THE PEOPLE and lately that's been debatable.

Godfather.

Lately??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Free said:

Free said:

Bernie pulled a 180 and fell in line. His position as a senator probably dictated that. But for his independently minded supporters, we don't just fall in line. We know what we want, and it's not Hillary Or Trump.

Nor do we take the DNC leaks casually.
    He's pulled a 180? How so? Simply for endorsing clinton?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Lately??
    can we look at "lately" in terms of decades ? LOL !!!!

Godfather.

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Lately??

Godfather.

Lol, sure I guess so! Though frankly I don't think that any US government has been without its fair share of corruption, from George Washington on.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Lately??

Godfather.

Lol, sure I guess so! Though frankly I don't think that any US government has been without its fair share of corruption, from George Washington on.
    That's quite a claim. Will you elaborate?
    edited August 2016

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Lately??

Godfather.

Do you really think that's a bold claim? I think government is corrupt by nature. As soon as you get people in a position where they are competing for power/leadership, corruption goes right alongside it. And I don't just mean in the US. Government corruption has been a constant since ancient times. Human beings need to find a higher plain of enlightenment before corruption in government isn't a given. All that any of us are really debating each other about is who is more or less corrupt than someone else. Of course VERY rare exceptions have existed, but when it's just one or two or a few people out of all the people who make up government, those few become ineffective against corruption anyhow.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    edited August 2016

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/291002-slain-dnc-staffers-family-conspiracy-theorists-doing-more-harm-than

Even the family wants the conspiracy theorists to shut up...

The family of slain Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich said that politicized conspiracy theories are "doing more harm than good" and are getting in the way of the ongoing investigation into his death.
    Sure guy, we better stop talking about it here because we're getting in the way of the investigation.

This Blansten person keeps brushing off every issue as if it was dust on the counter. An excuse and a pointing finger for every single issue surrounding the DNC/Clinton. Shit Blansten would probably make a better spokesman for Clinton. She doesn't have answers for the leaks, but Blansten sure does
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Lately??

Godfather.

Do you really think that's a bold claim? I think government is corrupt by nature. As soon as you get people in a position where they are competing for power/leadership, corruption goes right alongside it. And I don't just mean in the US. Government corruption has been a constant since ancient times. Human beings need to find a higher plain of enlightenment before corruption in government isn't a given. All that any of us are really debating each other about is who is more or less corrupt than someone else. Of course VERY rare exceptions have existed, but when it's just one or two or a few people out of all the people who make up government, those few become ineffective against corruption anyhow.
    For a brand new government coming off of a long fought war to gain their independence does seem like a bold statement. The way you said it made me think that you had specific examples of corruption in the early days of the US.

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Lately??

Godfather.

For a brand new government coming off of a long fought war to gain their independence does seem like a bold statement. The way you said it made me think that you had specific examples of corruption in the early days of the US.
    Hahaha the war itself was corruption! Washington was one of the richest men in the colonies and the revolution was by the rich and for the rich. "The people" did not support or agree with the ear, for the most part. They had to be compelled to fight with the threat of death. Desertion rates were sky-high, anti-war demonstrations and riots were rampant, and the wealthy were able to buy their way out of service.
    Sounds like corruption to me!
    There's also that pesky little issue of the government officials literally owning human beings.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,384
    edited August 2016
    tonifig8 said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/291002-slain-dnc-staffers-family-conspiracy-theorists-doing-more-harm-than

Even the family wants the conspiracy theorists to shut up...

The family of slain Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich said that politicized conspiracy theories are "doing more harm than good" and are getting in the way of the ongoing investigation into his death.
    Sure guy, we better stop talking about it here because we're getting in the way of the investigation.

This Blansten person keeps brushing off every issue as if it was dust on the counter. An excuse and a pointing finger for every single issue surrounding the DNC/Clinton. Shit Blansten would probably make a better spokesman for Clinton. She doesn't have answers for the leaks, but Blansten sure does
    Just pointing out the wishes of the family. Whether there is any proof or not you will still believe what you believe.

I tend to require proof.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Lately??

Godfather.

Hahaha the war itself was corruption! Washington was one of the richest men in the colonies and the revolution was by the rich and for the rich. "The people" did not support or agree with the ear, for the most part. They had to be compelled to fight with the threat of death. Desertion rates were sky-high, anti-war demonstrations and riots were rampant, and the wealthy were able to buy their way out of service.
    Anti war demonstrations? I'm aware that there were loyalists. I also understand desertion was high. But are you sure they were high because of an anti war sentiment or the fact that the US armed forces were poorly trained, clothed, fed, armed.
    edited August 2016
    rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Lately??

Godfather.

Totally. I don't really think a list of specific examples is necessary when it comes to this particular topic... there are just so many!! If there is a government there is corruption. That is what I believe. After that it's just a matter of degrees (which is where the details become more important).
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Have we figured out how the DNC and mainstream media faked a full arena after the Bernie supporters walked out of the convention yet?

I haven't heard anything about that conspiracy lately. How did they fill those seats? Live CGI? Robots? Paid plants? Whats the consensus? Where did the evidence lead us? Have we heard from a whistlblower or is it too soon?

Inquiring minds want to know.....or have we already moved on to the next conspiracy?
    Since Wikileaks says it, it must be true. Bonjour
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited August 2016
    dignin said:

Have we figured out how the DNC and mainstream media faked a full arena after the Bernie supporters walked out of the convention yet?

I haven't heard anything about that conspiracy lately. How did they fill those seats? Live CGI? Robots? Paid plants? Whats the consensus? Where did the evidence lead us? Have we heard from a whistlblower or is it too soon?

Inquiring minds want to know.....or have we already moved on to the next conspiracy?

they actually had ads on craigslist...this was common knowledge I thought?
    rssesq said:
    I absolutely believe he was murdered...everyone that can throw Hillary under the bus is disappearing
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

they actually had ads on craigslist...this was common knowledge I thought?
    rssesq said:
    I absolutely believe he was murdered...everyone that can throw Hillary under the bus is disappearing
    All I could come up with were a few people on reddit making reference to the ads. Have any actual evidence? Or just anonymous sources. Or maybe Hilary had all the "700 actors" murdered too.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/07/28/dnc-advertises-on-craigslist-for-700-actors-to-fill-empty-convention-seats/
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,165
    rssesq said:
    So now Assange "implies" whereas a repeatedly discredited right wing blogger claims Assange "suggests" the DNC staffer was murdered. So which is it, did Assange "suggest" or "imply?"
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Too bad Hillary doesn't have the ability to assassinate Assange. Now there is a murder I could get behind.
  • Too bad Hillary doesn't have the ability to assassinate Assange. Now there is a murder I could get behind.

Joking or not, endorsing the murder of another human being? The right certainly doesn't have a monopoly on hate. For fuck's sake, I'm out of here. It gets uglier everyday. You all be good to each other.
    New Emails Raise Questions About Ties Between Clinton Foundation and State Dept.

http://www.npr.org/2016/08/10/489462473/new-emails-raise-questions-about-ties-between-clinton-foundation-and-state-dept
    I remember hearing the expression, "To big to fail". How about Clinton, To big to Jail?

Report: Justice Department declined FBI request to investigate Clinton Foundation

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2599032
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,165
    I wouldn't advocate for the murder of anyone but Assange is wanted in Sweden to answer a criminal complaint of allegations of rape. Seeing how he's hiding out in the Ecuadorian embassy in London and refuses to answer the charges in a Swedish court, allowed legal representation mind you, he must be guilty, right?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©