DNC Leaks

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    If it happens I think Paul Ryan will personally club Trump to death with a frying pan and Pence will take over.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

lukin2006 said:

Jason P said:

lukin2006 said:

Free said:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/08/elizabeth_warren_criticizes_dnc_on_emails

Elizabeth Warren criticizes
 DNC on emails
    Calls scandal an ‘embarrassment’

What happens if wilkileaks has those missing emails? Clinton doesn't have much credibility, but what happens to the FBI? Do they get investigated? I think at this point anything is possible.
    i give 50/50 odds on the email's being hacked and released. If it happens, I think they will wait one month prior to election day to drop da bomb..
    And then what happens .... does the griping begin but the severity of the issues just get ignored to avoid the possibility of POTUS Trump. It seems to me if the republicans had a halfway decent candidate then they would have a real shot at the White House ... maybe Trump drops out by then! This election must really suck for the US media, I can't see to many people paying attention seeing as the outcome is likely determined unless wikileaks drops a doozy on the American public. I think our politics are screwed up at times, but this US election is strange.
    Depends on the severity. If the smoking gun relates to Hillary telling someone to remove a classified header and send an email over a nonsecure network the question will be "what was the sensitive information?"

Information can be marked classified and be so obscure that it is meaningless to everyone.
    Then the odds are Clinton becomes president and she avoids using email while president ... let her aids do the emailing, then she's got people to take the fall completely. I remember an interview Bush 2 gave and he said "he never emailed once during his 2 terms", the interview was long before Clinton stuff came up and he was not referring to anyone other than himself ... and I know, maybe he didn't know how to email ... hahaha.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    Jason P said:

If it happens I think Paul Ryan will personally club Trump to death with a frying pan and Pence will take over.

Other than being a polished politician is he that much better than Trump .... he did accept to run as VP for a guy who says a lot of controversial stuff. I was thinking pence quits, then trump quits and Ryan steps in to run ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    lukin2006 said:

Jason P said:

Other than being a polished politician is he that much better than Trump .... he did accept to run as VP for a guy who says a lot of controversial stuff. I was thinking pence quits, then trump quits and Ryan steps in to run ...
    Being able to open your mouth without having shit dribble out is a valuable skill that Trump lacks lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

lukin2006 said:

Jason P said:

Being able to open your mouth without having shit dribble out is a valuable skill that Trump lacks lol
    This is true ... I think it's a given at this point that Clinton will be the next POTUS...still would have been better to have 2 viable option. Just curious has she mentioned what role bill will play when she's president.

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited August 2016
    Who Is Seth Rich? Wikileaks Offers Reward For Info On Murdered DNC Staffer

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-seth-rich-wikileaks-offers-reward-info-murdered-dnc-staffer-2399433
    ...Rich, 27, was shot twice in the back while walking home early Sunday in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest Washington, D.C. Police speculate that the crime might have been a robbery, but Rich was found with his wallet, watch and other personal items still on his person. Rich had worked as a voter expansion data director at the DNC.

The suspicious circumstances surrounding Rich's death have led many right-winged conspiracy theorists to speculate that Rich aided in the leak of DNC emails that Wikileaks published ahead of the 2016 Democratic National Convention — U.S. intelligence attributes the leak to a hack from Russian intelligence agencies. Those emails revealed evidence that party officials favored Clinton in her primary race with Sanders and potentially intervened to aid in her victory. DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced plans to resign in the wake of the scandal. According to the conspiracy, the murder was sanctioned by officials in the DNC in retaliation for Rich's hand in the leak...
    Post edited by Free on
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Free said:

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-seth-rich-wikileaks-offers-reward-info-murdered-dnc-staffer-2399433

...Rich, 27, was shot twice in the back while walking home early Sunday in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest Washington, D.C. Police speculate that the crime might have been a robbery, but Rich was found with his wallet, watch and other personal items still on his person. Rich had worked as a voter expansion data director at the DNC.

The suspicious circumstances surrounding Rich's death have led many right-winged conspiracy theorists to speculate that Rich aided in the leak of DNC emails that Wikileaks published ahead of the 2016 Democratic National Convention — U.S. intelligence attributes the leak to a hack from Russian intelligence agencies. Those emails revealed evidence that party officials favored Clinton in her primary race with Sanders and potentially intervened to aid in her victory. DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced plans to resign in the wake of the scandal. According to the conspiracy, the murder was sanctioned by officials in the DNC in retaliation for Rich's hand in the leak...
    Oh, good grief, here we go. I've driven through that neighborhood in the day time and no way in hell would I walk it in the middle of the night. Stupid gentrifier. Lots of people get shot in that part of DC. Within a mile on the same night, there were four other armed robberies. White millenials trying to take over people's neighborhoods. One of them is bound to get shot sooner or later.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672

lukin2006 said:

Jason P said:

lukin2006 said:

Free said:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/08/elizabeth_warren_criticizes_dnc_on_emails

Elizabeth Warren criticizes
 DNC on emails
    Calls scandal an ‘embarrassment’

What happens if wilkileaks has those missing emails? Clinton doesn't have much credibility, but what happens to the FBI? Do they get investigated? I think at this point anything is possible.
    i give 50/50 odds on the email's being hacked and released. If it happens, I think they will wait one month prior to election day to drop da bomb..
    And then what happens .... does the griping begin but the severity of the issues just get ignored to avoid the possibility of POTUS Trump. It seems to me if the republicans had a halfway decent candidate then they would have a real shot at the White House ... maybe Trump drops out by then! This election must really suck for the US media, I can't see to many people paying attention seeing as the outcome is likely determined unless wikileaks drops a doozy on the American public. I think our politics are screwed up at times, but this US election is strange.
    Depends on the severity. If the smoking gun relates to Hillary telling someone to remove a classified header and send an email over a nonsecure network the question will be "what was the sensitive information?"

Information can be marked classified and be so obscure that it is meaningless to everyone.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/julian-assange-floats-theory-murdered-dnc-employee-was-infor?utm_term=.ah86NB6Jv#.ymr3vx3eN
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Free said:

Oh, good grief, here we go. I've driven through that neighborhood in the day time and no way in hell would I walk it in the middle of the night. Stupid gentrifier. Lots of people get shot in that part of DC. Within a mile on the same night, there were four other armed robberies. White millenials trying to take over people's neighborhoods. One of them is bound to get shot sooner or later.

AHHAHAHAHAAHAH and what kind of neighborhood is that ? give me a break man, so you're blaming it on who ?
    the odd's are very likely in both directions but most likely in the suspicion of Clinton....again.

Godfather.
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761

Free said:

AHHAHAHAHAAHAH and what kind of neighborhood is that ? give me a break man, so you're blaming it on who ?
    the odd's are very likely in both directions but most likely in the suspicion of Clinton....again.

Godfather.

What's odd to me is that this young man is from Omaha, Nebraska -- the same place as the kid who got eaten by the alligator. I think there's a conspiracy to kill Nebraskans who travel across the state border. Stay home, Omaha! People are out to get you!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,375
    http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/dc-man-fatally-shot-investigation-underway/269559837

These conspiracy theories are so far out I can't believe people with functional brains believe it.
    WASHINGTON (WUSA9) — Seth Conrad Rich, a Democratic National Committee employee, was shot and killed Sunday in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest D.C.

The shooting happened in the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW on Sunday at 4:19 a.m., Metropolitan Police said.

Police arrived at the scene and found Conrad conscious and breathing. He was suffering from gunshot wounds. Conrad was taken to the hospital where he later died from his injuries.

"A lot of my girlfriends around here are talking about this and looking out for one another. We don't want anyone walking by themselves," neighbor Katie Ferguson said. "It's scary. I want something done and so far there is a lot of talk, but what's really being done?"

Officials said they are looking into the possibility that Rich’s murder is connected to other recent robberies in the area.

"We will see if there are common factors we can relate to our case [and] we are still exploring the other cases to look," said Acting Captain Anthony Haythe of the MPD homicide unit.

Conrad’s roommate told WUSA9 that he was probably walking home from his girlfriend’s apartment when he was robbed and then shot.

The 27-year-old was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC. He had been with the organization since 2014.
    so...the people closest to him believe it was a robbery/murder, they don't seem to believe that Hillary killed him.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659

Oh yea, that second amendment. The time will come where that outdated amendment is updated.

No way that will evwr happen

Free said:

Godfather.
    What's odd to me is that this young man is from Omaha, Nebraska -- the same place as the kid who got eaten by the alligator. I think there's a conspiracy to kill Nebraskans who travel across the state border. Stay home, Omaha! People are out to get you!

Nothing odd about it.....those alligators were clearly sent by Hillary and Bill d'uh :dizzy:
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,153
    Obama did it. He's having an affair with Hillary and has a secret love child with her. Just ask Strom Thurmond.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    edited August 2016

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/dc-man-fatally-shot-investigation-underway/269559837

These conspiracy theories are so far out I can't believe people with functional brains believe it.

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) — Seth Conrad Rich, a Democratic National Committee employee, was shot and killed Sunday in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest D.C.

The shooting happened in the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW on Sunday at 4:19 a.m., Metropolitan Police said.

Police arrived at the scene and found Conrad conscious and breathing. He was suffering from gunshot wounds. Conrad was taken to the hospital where he later died from his injuries.

"A lot of my girlfriends around here are talking about this and looking out for one another. We don't want anyone walking by themselves," neighbor Katie Ferguson said. "It's scary. I want something done and so far there is a lot of talk, but what's really being done?"

Officials said they are looking into the possibility that Rich’s murder is connected to other recent robberies in the area.

"We will see if there are common factors we can relate to our case [and] we are still exploring the other cases to look," said Acting Captain Anthony Haythe of the MPD homicide unit.

Conrad’s roommate told WUSA9 that he was probably walking home from his girlfriend’s apartment when he was robbed and then shot.

The 27-year-old was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC. He had been with the organization since 2014.
    so...the people closest to him believe it was a robbery/murder, they don't seem to believe that Hillary killed him.

... But he wasn't robbed. His wallet with nothing taken out of it was found nearby.
    edited August 2016
    Free said:

... But he wasn't robbed. His wallet with nothing taken out of it was found nearby.
    yeah he must have put up a fight given the bruises all over him...who sticks around to dig a wallet out of a pocket once shots are fired?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    edited August 2016

Free said:

yeah he must have put up a fight given the bruises all over him...who sticks around to dig a wallet out of a pocket once shots are fired?
    Deny all you want to. Any political apologist would, and continues to.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Free said:

Free said:

This guy has everything figured out. Who needs investigators, reporters, or the law, just ask Blansten. He's got all the right answers
    tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Free said:

This guy has everything figured out. Who needs investigators, reporters, or the law, just ask Blansten. He's got all the right answers
    LOL....actually ask the law. Or ask his girlfriend who he was on the phone with when he was attacked.

Or....just make up shit and get your information off of right wing bullshit websites.

edited August 2016

tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Free said:

LOL....actually ask the law. Or ask his girlfriend who he was on the phone with when he was attacked.

Or....just make up shit and get your information off of right wing bullshit websites.
    :lol:
    ...because we're right wingers!
    You got it all figured out. Gotcha. :lol:
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    All of you guys who are laughing this off, can you not even admit that the circumstances provided a prime opportunity to take him out? There were no witnesses.

He had 3-4 roommates, that would be an obstacle. He was a sociable guy. There wouldn't be many opportunities to get him alone.

And I don't necessarily think that if his loved ones suspected the murder was planned/approved by officials, that they would announce it to the media.

All of you guys who are laughing this off, can you not even admit that the circumstances provided a prime opportunity to take him out? There were no witnesses.

He had 3-4 roommates, that would be an obstacle. He was a sociable guy. There wouldn't be many opportunities to get him alone.

And I don't necessarily think that if his loved ones suspected the murder was planned/approved by officials, that they would announce it to the media.

He was "conscious and breathing" when police found him. Not a professional hit....definitely not carried out by Hillary because her hits don't breathe.

Keep apologizing Gern, it makes you look foolish.
    Free said:

Keep apologizing Gern, it makes you look foolish.

Yes because you clearly have evidence to support your conspiracy theory.

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    We haven't made it to November yet. If it was after November, professionals would be the way to go. Before November, would you go with an obviously professional hit? Let's ask Godfather. Godfather, what say ye?
    edited August 2016
    Seth Rich: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/seth-rich-dnc-voter-election-fraud-democratic-national-committee-wikileaks-murdered-shot-conspiracy-washington-clinton-data-analyst-emails/

Should I also bring up the August death of Shawn Lucas, who served the DNC with a lawsuit alleging fraud in the presidential race?

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/08/death-of-shawn-lucas-brings-attention-to-dnc-role-of-prestigious-law-firm/
    As of this writing, the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for Washington, D.C. is not releasing the cause of death for Shawn Lucas. Prior to his death, Lucas had gained social media attention through a video released of the service of process. In the video, Lucas compares the serving of this lawsuit to his “birthday and Christmas” all rolled into one. He happily calls out to the DNC representative who eventually accepts the complaint, “Thank you so much, we’ll see you in court.” That video has now been viewed over 380,000 times.
    Post edited by Free on
    And Gern, since this is all not happening, according to some, why don't you divulge us and tell us why Hillary refuses to address the Wikileaks, anyway!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

And Gern, since this is all not happening, according to some, why don't you divulge us and tell us why Hillary refuses to address the Wikileaks, anyway!

Because it isn't smart to give press to an issue which is detrimental to your campaign...duh!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

Free said:

Because it isn't smart to give press to an issue which is detrimental to your campaign...duh!
    Because avoiding it will make it all go away... Yet, it doesn't work that way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE

"YOU GOT SERVED!" DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz get served in Wilding class action