DNC Leaks

Comments

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    edited July 2016

At this point I think any email leaks can be refuted as fraudulent. It's easy to make shit up and publish fake emails.

Wtf are you smoking bro?!? Did DWS not get fired? Did Harry r not say sanders got an unfair shot, because of the leaks?!?? I mean c'mon man stop trolling the boards
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,862
    tonifig8 said:

At this point I think any email leaks can be refuted as fraudulent. It's easy to make shit up and publish fake emails.

Wtf are you smoking bro?!? Did DWS not get fired? Did Harry r not say sanders got an unfair shot? I mean c'mon man stop trolling the boards
    I doubt they were fake. The problem with these emails is that many of them are being grievously taken out of context and misinterpreted and then those misinterpretations are being presented as fact.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Wtf are you smoking bro?!? Did DWS not get fired? Did Harry r not say sanders got an unfair shot? I mean c'mon man stop trolling the boards
    I doubt they were fake. The problem with these emails is that many of them are being grievously taken out of context and misinterpreted and then those misinterpretations are being presented as fact.
    Oh shit, my bad. Someone call DWS and tell her there was a mistake made.
    edited July 2016
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

I don't think there was a mistake made with DWS specifically. I'm talking about the public's reaction to emails that DWS didn't write.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,375
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

I don't think there was a mistake made with DWS specifically. I'm talking about the public's reaction to emails that DWS didn't write.
    Yeah none of the emails relate to a conspiracy. Some relate to being biased but that isn't criminal.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

Yeah none of the emails relate to a conspiracy. Some relate to being biased but that isn't criminal.
    I just love how people will take away what they want to see in something rather than what is written.

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

I just love how people will take away what they want to see in something rather than what is written.

AHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA yes sir !

Godfather.

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,375
    edited July 2016
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

example? (meaning an email example that you are referring to please)
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • The Fixer said:

I don't understand why Canadiens love American politics so much. We don't care about Canada. Esp your nhl teams who all suck

The fact that you asked this is the answer to your question.

It's not a 'love' of American politics as much as it is an 'interest' in American politics. The 'interest' in your politics is directly tied to our fortunes which are somewhat intertwined with yours.

Sooo... put another way... when a bunch of Cletuses all 'git together' strumming their banjos, blowing into their whiskey jugs, shooting their assault rifles into the air from the back if their pick up trucks (outfitted with old sofas) and promote a bona fide idiot as the person to run their country so closely linked to ours... we tend to get interested.

I'll go have a Molson now. Have a nice day!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    we should vote a RedNeck (Cletuse) into office LOL !
    interesting statement, I never looked at Canada much differently than the us except for the price of a pack of smokes....glad I quit, but I hade some cool times in Canada.

Godfather.

The Fixer said:

I don't understand why Canadiens love American politics so much. We don't care about Canada. Esp your nhl teams who all suck

It's not a 'love' of American politics as much as it is an 'interest' in American politics. The 'interest' in your politics is directly tied to our fortunes which are somewhat intertwined with yours.

Sooo... put another way... when a bunch of Cletuses all 'git together' strumming their banjos, blowing into their whiskey jugs, shooting their assault rifles into the air from the back if their pick up trucks (outfitted with old sofas) and promote a bona fide idiot as the person to run their country so closely linked to ours... we tend to get interested.

Exactly. What happens in the US has a real impact in Canada and the world. That's why we care. It's part of our world view, and the most important piece because of Canada's very, very close ties with the US economically, politically, and culturally. What happens in US politics really matters to Canada so we're paying attention and feel like we have a vested interest.
  • PJ_Soul said:

The Fixer said:

Exactly. What happens in the US has a real impact in Canada and the world. That's why we care. It's part of our world view, and the most important piece because of Canada's very, very close ties with the US economically, politically, and culturally. What happens in US politics really matters to Canada so we're paying attention and feel like we have a vested interest.
    Yes it is very important to us.
    When Trump wins our country will be flooded with americans.
    Can't have that can we?
    So we have to start planning for this influx now. Like where to settle them.
    edited July 2016

PJ_Soul said:

The Fixer said:

Yes it is very important to us.
    When Trump wins our country will be flooded with americans.
    Can't have that can we?
    So we have to start planning for this influx now. Like where to settle them.
    I doubt there will be an influx, but if there is I'll be happy to have them. Unfortunately, immigration Canada doesn't have its shit together at all. I do hope for some immigration reform at some point to confront that issue of where they settle to ensure that newcomers are actually contributing where they're needed, along with the rules that immigrants are subjected to, many of which are horribly unfair and ridiculous. It's almost like a lot of the rules were made only to test the psychological strength the applicants while wading through the process of just becoming a permanent resident, and are making a point of really pushing the limits of what poeple can tolerate. It's ridiculous and a massive waste of resources.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    “And all those scumbags who are giving you shit on social media… f--- them, they don’t know the first thing. They don’t know you.”

- DWS

Haha
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    tonifig8 said:

“And all those scumbags who are giving you shit on social media… f--- them, they don’t know the first thing. They don’t know you.”

- DWS

Haha

Pretty scumbag move from sanders and the protesters are right. They were silenced by a system that's not rigged right? http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/clinton-convention-unity-sanders-supporters-1.3695931?cmp=googleeditorspick&google_editors_picks=true
    "Any objective observer will conclude that based on her ideas and her leadership, Hillary Clinton must become the next president of the United States; the choice is not even close." said sanders
    The Wells Fargo Arena erupted in cheers, perhaps of relief more than anything else.
    But off to the side, to the left of the white-haired man at the podium, hundreds of Bernie Sanders delegates booed. Many cried. Some sat in their seats dazed. And angry. Some had their mouths taped shut with the words: "Silenced by DNC."
    Month after month, he hammered away at Hillary Clinton, mocking her as, at best, a status quo establishment hack, and at worst, a tribune of Wall Street.

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Now a 3rd hack? On Clinton's campaign?

Maybe they should try using Ravens like in GOT instead
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    Jason P said:

Maybe they should try using Ravens like in GOT instead

Can you imagine the fox news interview? A sharpied parrot telling racist jokes and sexting messages.
    edited July 2016
    You guys have done a great job defending/making excuses for your candidate. I wonder when she'll speak for herself. Last I heard she hadn't look into them. I wonder if she'll fire DWS once she reads about them
    Yeah, I guess you don't have to make a lot of excuses for your candidate when you're essentially voting for a unicorn. Must be nice.

Yeah, I guess you don't have to make a lot of excuses for your candidate when you're essentially voting for a unicorn. Must be nice.

You're basically saying this is acceptable. What a fucking joke. This is really becoming such a typical response by Clintons staff and by clintonites. You avoid the questions or respond with some lame ass excuse.

Why don't you call the Clinton camp and have her answer questions. That should help.
    They want to be on the "winning" team. WINNING!!! Sound familiar? They have no detailed knowledge about their candidate using factual evidence, they just know how to point fingers at The Donald, deny and look the other way when facts dont make her look good.
    She doesn't look good. She looks better than Trump

Insert pictures here.
    Let's hope the next series of leaks are the final nails on the coffin.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/07/29/wikileaks-hacked-dnc-emails-julian-assange-intv-ac.cnn
    Jesus Hillary Christ.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,121
    tonifig8 said:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/07/29/wikileaks-hacked-dnc-emails-julian-assange-intv-ac.cnn

Do you think that they would strip her of the nomination and give it to Sanders ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,554
    edited July 2016

tonifig8 said:

Do you think that they would strip her of the nomination and give it to Sanders ?
    For a truck load of money they might. No, make that a ship load of money.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

edited July 2016
    tonifig8 said:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/us/politics/clinton-campaign-hacked-russians.html?_r=0

Computer Systems Used by Clinton Campaign Are Said to Be Hacked, Apparently by Russians

We have no problem believing Trump is tied to Russia, but Hillary is always questioned into being tied to anybody. Interesting psychological maneuvering there.
    Post edited by Free on